All Comments on 'Husband Turned Fuck Hole'

by Sjen451

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Find a Shemale

Now that you've cum to terms with your inner most desires, it's time to look for a horny tranny IF you can't find a mistress.

Sjen451Sjen451almost 6 years agoAuthor
Easier said than done

I’ve yet to find an actual tranny. Though I’ve always want to play with one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
great story

I wish my wife caught me wearing my sexy lingerie and playing with my sex toys. I would love for her to put a strap-on and fuck me deep and hard with a big black dildo. Then I would ask her to bring over a hot well-hung man -- maybe her boss or her athletic muscular co-worker. I know he's caught me looking at him and he probably wants to fuck me as much as i want him to suck his big cock. Doing this in front of my wife would be my fantasy come true.

Please tell more stories. This first one is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tranny to peg me

How can I find a woman or tranny to peg me

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
Very good

You certainly seem to love being used by this woman, you tell the story so that I felt as if it was me that she was using.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

if they are divoricing why does he put up with the bitch doing this to him get a life she is going anyways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
open ass

My wife likes to dress up in my clothes with her strap on and fuck me. she will make me kneel and pull it out and suck it. then she will bend me over and fuck me rough and hard while making me beg her for real cock to abuse my holes. I know she is going to get a man to use me soon because she is now having sex with a 17 year old black boy and making me watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
buttslut

my wife used a strapon on me and and after a 3 years or so she made me take it in the ass from her gay cousin and then a black co worker who had a really big 8 inch plus thick cock so she has turned me in to a buttslut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The closing paragraph was ECSTATIC to read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it it's so my life my wife and her sister use me as there sissy faggott and I can truthfully say it's the best thing in my life is knowing every day I get cock and cum.. Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ive been secretly cross dressing and fucking my ass with dildos and my wife fucks me in the shower almost everytime, she asks me if I want this cock in me and I say yes then she calls me her bad boy and fucks me good. Twice she had an or Orgasm while fucking me with a strap on. I want to have a 3 some and watch her get fucked then maybe I could try but she wont , I think she would if it just happened. I have a bisexual friend that is married and they swing, him and I have fucked and I love dressing up in my heels and wig for him. I paint my toes and shave everywhere and my wife doesn't mind, one day I hope it all could cum together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSjen451@Sjen451
188 Followers
I only write what I’m familiar with. Being a sissy slut. My favorite hobby is receiving feedback from dominant men who have me do naughty naughty things for them. I’ve never failed a task and never turned down a request. My sissy holes are for your entertainment and satisfac...