Husband's POV

Story Info
A Note from Kara Sweet's Husband.
1.4k words
24.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
687 Followers

Good day everyone. If you are wanting a titillating and stimulating story of how "Hotwife Kara Sweet" became the amateur pornstar she has become, sorry to disappoint. This is more of a public service announcement from, me, her husband, getting on my soapbox.

This is not Kara this time. It's her husband telling you about what Kara likes as a woman and what I like as a man who actually reads the stories on Literotica. This is not a work of erotica but more of a guide for writers and the men who want their wives to be a "hotwife."

First things first. If our opinion differs from yours, good for you. That means you are an independent person with your own brain.

Too many guys, or what most call "trolls" make it their goal in life to be total asshats and like nothing more than to criticize the opinions of others. Kara and I consider it a sad jealousy for a lifestyle that they will never enjoy because of the self centered space between their ears. Enough about them, they are just nobodies.

Stories that we dislike-

It seems like, so many people who write stories on Literotica, are just angry men looking for an outlet to tell everyone how manly they are by telling the world what they would do to their wives if they ever cheated on them. Don't get me wrong. I, the husband, actually read the stories of the wife getting caught cheating by the husband. The husband emptying the accounts, selling the house and leaving their wife of 20 years, homeless and financially bankrupt.

The woman is always at fault and what she did was always evil. Not erotic.

I read these stories mainly because I was hoping that they would become erotic. Instead they are just angry. What keeps my interest and makes me finish the stories? It's because some of the stories are actually really good, just not erotic.

I understand the anger a man must feel when they find out that their supposed mate for life is cuckolding them. Again, not erotic. 

Then, there are the stories where the man wants their wife to be a hotwife who willingly fucks other men. The sad part of this genre is that these men don't understand that the hotwife lifestyle is not for the man, it's for her.

The center of attention should always be for the wife. If she is being forced, or can we say raped? Or if she is not happy with the situation or always has to be convinced, then she is just a piece of meat for the pleasure of the husband and a slut to be pimped out to other men. This is where the wife should leave and never come back.

A real hotwife is a woman who has sexual relations with other men with the consent, approval and encouragement of their husbands. A hotwife is NOT a woman who has been coerced, forced or convinced to fuck other men for the purpose of turning the husband on, no matter what the wife says or how many times she says no.

I can't tell you how many real stories we hear about, where the woman goes to a sex party just to satisfy her husband. In reality, on occasion, she is afraid to say no because her husband wants it so bad and won't listen to her wants and needs. Therefore she lies there and takes it while her husband brags on how hot she is to others. In reality, she wants to go hide under a rock, never to be found.

The other thing we hear is a guy wanting his wife to be with other men but won't let his wife do what she wants. Again, it's supposed to be about her, not him. We've actually seen where the husband gets jealous because his wife had an orgasm on another man's cock. Apparently that woman had her first orgasm with penetration and the husband got angry because it wasn't with him...Just sad. A husband's main goal should be to see his loving wife experience new things that he could try out later when they are alone.

FYI, Just so we're clear. Cuckolding and hotwifing are not the same so I won't go there.

A wife who has been talked into having sex with another man, unwillingly, don't turn into a hotwife just because they now open their legs for the guy. They are usually doing it because they don't know how to tell their husband that, this isn't what they want.

But wait, isn't it right to make the wife fuck the other guy and let nature take it's course by letting the wife see and feel what it is like taking another cock? Don't be dense.

If you read the first story, "Virgin Bride to Hotwife Slut". It tells what I did as the husband to get, Kara to have sex with another man. It took months of fantasy and seduction to convince her that she wanted it. In the end, it wasn't her decision. Therefore, her morality kept getting in the way.

The 6 months it took for me to get Kara laid was worth the wait, yes. But it was more for my pleasure as her husband and less about her pleasure and experience.

It took many years of me bringing the fantasy into the bedroom with no expectations on her part for Kara to tell me that she wanted to be a hotwife. It's all in the true stories so I won't expand here.

Btw, the fantasy stories are all "The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit." The others are true accounts of Kara becoming who she is today. A sexually free and liberated woman who now knows that a woman is allowed and should be encouraged to let herself have the sex she deserves. As long as her husband or whomever they may be, are behind her. Oh, and the sex she deserves could just be with her husband also.

The stories I like and are unfortunately, all too rare.

The stories I personally like as Kara's husband are stories of seduction. Stories where the wife is underhandedly seduced by another man. Sometimes the husband is aware or even behind the seduction and sometimes he is not. But, the husband is never the wimp. In my opinion only, the wife who slowly submits to her womanly desires are the best stories.

The best phrase I have found in the seduction stories are "I bet I can fuck your wife." Or, "give me 1 month to get into your wife's panties." Sometimes the ending is where the husband and wife share the experience and sometimes the husband looses the bet.

I have a favorite story that I can no longer find, which I am bummed about, where this scenario happens and the husband has to leave for a week so the winner can enjoy the benefits of his seduction of another man's wife.

As far as Kara is concerned. We never in our wildest dreams or fantasies ever imagined that she would be so popular with guys half her age and that guys all over the world would be watching her taking man after man. She has become completely insatiable to sex with strangers and has many current lovers who she enjoys almost weekly.

(To answer the obvious question, does she get std tested? Yes and so do the guys if they want to get with her.)

You hear about quality of sex over quantity but what she wants is to take as many men as she can to see how much quality is out there.

We started out with me wanting to watch live porn and wanting her to be my personal pornstar. Today, we are filming her liaisons and putting them online because she has found that she is an exhibitionist. She loves having so many fans but what she truly loves is fucking the next guy. We don't care if you ever heard of her or not. She is doing what she loves now and I love that she is enjoying herself.

It really is quite simple. She is so much loved that I want her to be as happy as possible. Being desired makes her happy. As far as you thinking I'm a looser or a cuckold? Tsk, tsk. You will never understand.

Every night we sleep in each others arms. We make love way more that the average couple and enjoy the time we have together. I give her permission to play and she would stop on a dime if I wanted her to. She could also choose to stop what she is doing at any moment. She has assured me that as long as I am willing to allow her to be the woman she desires to be, she will continue having fun.

Enjoy

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
687 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Virgin Bride to Hotwife Slut First time my husband shared me with another man.in Loving Wives
Architect and My Wife A wife strays while husband is temporarily in Europe.in Loving Wives
Sandra Opened the Box He warned her but she opened Pandora's Box anyway.in Loving Wives
Invitation A life changing invitation. No affair, no cheating.in Loving Wives
What Were You Thinking? Husband discovers his wife’s deception.in Loving Wives
More Stories