Hydro Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suki was enjoying squeezing her glutes to accentuate the angry vibrations in her backside. It seemed to enhance the sensations of the nipple clamps. It all felt like the sort of loving kindness that defined Maria's endearing character. "Tell me," she moaned through anguished panting.

"Flannel! All the normal stuff you'd give your gramma; flannel sweatpants, big thick flannel socks, a flannel sweatshirt, four new flannel nightgowns, flannel sheets." Maria strapped on an enormous purple dildo. "I was so happy and relieved... I was crying with joy.

"That's..." Suki was finding it hard to keep her thoughts in order, "so... sweet."

"Yeah, but they were sneaky." She grabbed a fistful of Suki's hair, and tapped the riding crop against Suki's tender ass, back, breasts and thighs until Suki was kneeling in exactly the right position; knees spread wide; back straight; shoulders lifted high on straight arms; tender little breasts swinging above silver clamps. "They'd given the presents to me in a certain order."

Suki had a vague sense that she was expected to respond but had little sense of what Maria had actually been saying. She hoped something generic would work. More than that, she hoped that talking wouldn't cause her to loose her perfect show-dog pose. "How... so?"

"I kept opening them and they got really... different." She changed the setting on the vibrator to a constantly varying speed, then used the riding crop to gently stroke Suki's breasts, and fat bright red nipples. "There was a really big box filled with every possible kind of flannel maternity wear."

Suki felt a pang of jealousy, but when she turned her head to look at Maria's rounded form, the envy drifted away. Somehow, her bulging naked belly felt like a promise. Suki was sure that hers would look the same in a couple of months. Then Maria moved out of sight and she lined up the strap-on to Suki's dripping pussy.

"Good thing too. My dear dear loving husband has knocked me up five times." Maria was oddly gentle as she slid the enormous purple cock inside her. "I'm so sure he'll agree to load me up again, late next year."

Suki felt a wave of arousal at the thought of having an enormous stomach and tried to imagine the feeling of Gerald coming inside her. None of those thoughts were well considered, however. Her mind was so jumbled that the words coming out of her mouth were random bits of begging and pleading.

"After that, there was flannel panties, then a flannel thong." Maria's hips began moving faster. "There were two flannel bras; one was really cute and the other was a scandalous little lace-up number! Then there was a whole bunch of flannel lingerie. I didn't even know that was a thing! Even now, Nancy loves seeing me in the tiny little night dress. It's sexy as hell, but... it's also really comfy. Gerald gave me a matching red onesie. He's so cute" She started using the riding crop on Suki's ass. "Sometimes he'll have me wear it so he can unbutton the back flap and fuck my tushy. When he finally tells me I'm allowed to cum, I just explode! He's such a darling; so giving; so adorable!" Maria leaned forward, and quickly removed both clamps and barked out a simple instruction.

The sudden intense pain in Suki's nipples was exquisite, and the shock of the crop against her ass made it richer, somehow. From a far-off place she heard Maria ordering her body to cum, and her orgasm raced through her like a wildfire. She screamed incoherently, collapsed, and felt wave after wave of orgasm pummel her body until, finally, all she felt was Maria's tender caresses, and the warmth of her nurturing words. Even before her body had recovered, she felt the vibrator being gently removed, and her tender bottom being cleaned with cool wipes. Then she looked up to see Maria looking down on her lovingly. Suki became aware that the woman was fondling the tag on her neck. When Maria smiled, wickedly, Suki just smiled back. It was clear that the collar wouldn't be coming off just yet. In that moment, Suki felt such abundant expansive affection toward the other woman. It was perfectly obvious that sex with one of Nancy's wives could never provide the sort of mind rattling orgasm one would get with Nancy or Gerald, but Maria had made such a thoughtful effort for something almost as extreme. 'Such a sweet, kindhearted woman,' Suki thought.

Maria leaned down to give Suki a gentle kiss, then stroked her hair as she waited for the spent woman to recover.

Eventually Suki found her words, "I really want to... get to know... Gerald..." the bubbles were beginning to clear and Suki became aware of the oddity of her aching desire to know Gerald. 'Shouldn't I be more interested in knowing my fiancée?' she asked herself. Then the question drifted away, and the desire remained. "I sorta feel like I do know him, actually... seems like... big comfy teddy bear."

"Yep. That's Gerry, alright." Maria was still lingering in the warm emotions of her story. "That 'Slumber Party' sign included the words 'First Annual.' You know why? Because Gerry asked her to make a tradition out of it." Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Be sure to have a flannel nightgown ready on October 12th. That'll be the 7th annual." Maria returned to her earlier position by pushing her back against Suki.

Suki felt her arm being pulled over Maria's body and she let herself be drawn into the same spooning position they'd been in earlier. Her tender nipples reacted to the pressure against Maria's back, but then Suki realized that that was also good. The two women fell into a peaceful silence.

Stroking Maria's shoulders and breasts felt comforting to Suki. It reminded her of a quiet Sunday morning, holding a book with one hand and stroking her cat with the other. It gave her a chance to reflect on the conversation they were having before the 'slumber party' reminiscence. "You said that all of the wives bring something special to the family dynamic."

"Mmmm... It's one of my favorite things."

"How'd you figure out your thing?"

"I think I knew it before I knew it. Kinda hard to explain. It'll be easy for you, though. You're our accounting guru; you'll manage the bills, right?"

Suki felt a tiny stab of irritation, but it vanished just as quickly. Maria was the embodiment of kind affection so being frustrated with her seemed absurd. She remembered her favorite professor teaching financial derivatives at Berkley, 'Everything in life is about money,' he'd say, 'EXCEPT money! Money is about power.' At that point, he'd usually point his bony finger around the room, like Yoda in a tweed jacket, 'But YOU will be their sage; their swami; their financial acharya! For YOU money needs to be about RISK!'

Suki paused before responding to Maria's assumption. She wanted to make sure her tone was light and breezy. "I'm happy to manage our money, both business and household, but it's a small part of my job as CFO. I'm hoping I'll find another way to help out at home."

"Oh," Maria paused before continuing, "Do you want to teach the kids some science and technology courses? I could... I could step away from that if you really wanted to do it... I guess."

Suki laughed at Maria's nervous hesitation. "That one's all you, sweety! I know a hell of a lot about tax law and accounting principles, but I know bupkis about physics and chemistry.

Maria giggled. "Then you should come to my class! This month, the nine and ten-year-olds are studying the dwarf planet Haumea! It's SO cool! It spins so fast that it only has four-hour days and the centrifugal force has turned it into a big bumpy pancake!"

"Watch out. I just might take you up on that offer."

Maria let out a subdued "Yaaaay" and moved her hand as if she held a pompom. She turned her head to give Suki a quick kiss on the cheek. "Come for dinner, tonight. As soon as you're around the kids, you'll transform into super-mom."

"I wouldn't miss it!"

They fell into another pleasant silence and Suki resumed the gentle stroking. Maria had described a close-knit community, defined by loving camaraderie. For some reason, though, the anecdotes had caused Suki to feel ill at ease. 'Have I misplaced my moral compass?' she thought. She decided to think about it rationally. 'Think like an auditor, Suki!' She looked at the clock on the side table. 'Fifteen minutes ago was the three hour anniversary of meeting my fiancée, the love of my life.' She lingered on that thought for a while, as though it might hold an important clue, but then she deciding it didn't. 'When I fucked Maria, five minutes after I first met her, did I cheat on Nancy or did I accept her engagement present?' Her new family had some unusual conventions, she realized. 'Then again, orgasms really are a delightful way of introducing yourself.' She'd adapted to their customs rather quickly. She felt proud, like she'd visited England and never once forgot to drive on the left side of the road. Then she realized that she'd lost track of whatever inquiry she'd been trying to think through; she decided on another approach "What does Gerald do for work?"

Maria's laugh was good natured. "Oh no! We've got forty-two kids, plus your little boy, plus this little angel" Maria rubbed the gentle swell of her tummy. "Plus another four on the way. Now that you're here, they'll have sixteen mommies, but only one daddy. That's his full-time job!" Her laugh was buoyant and easy. "Plus, he's our baby maker! None of us want to risk a workplace injury to the family jewels. He tinkers around with the hydro-massage tubes, of course, but yeah... there's no way in HELL Nancy would ever let him work again"

"How'd you meet Nancy?"

"NYU. 2013." Maria's voice had taken on a relaxed dreamy quality, "I was in the engineering program."

"Wow! You finished your degree and built an eight-million-dollar company in seven years? That's... amazing."

"Thanks." Maria gave Suki's hand a grateful squeeze.

Suki heard the voice in her head telling her that she shouldn't ask any more questions; she had enough information to succeed as Nancy's fifteenth wife. But then she heard another voice, her derivatives professor chastising her about risk. That voice was telling her that she didn't know anywhere near enough to succeed as Nancy's CFO. Despite her misgivings, her audit mind had turned back on. She needed to dig a bit deeper. "Exactly HOW did you meet Nancy?"

"She drove up to interview me."

"Why?"

Maria was silent for a time, but Suki could be patient. She knew the power of a long silence.

Maria shifted and stroked her lip. She looked like she was trying to figure out a troublesome engineering problem. "She got my email address from... Gerald... I think? Did I meet him a few months before? When I visited Boston with my boyfriend ... maybe?"

"Because of your inventions? Nancy was your venture capitalist?"

"No. I designed the petroleum sensors a few months after we met." She rolled over and her eyes became intense. "Nancy is a force of nature, Suki! She has so much clarity of mind. It's like an aura she puts out. She'll put a bee in your bonnet! You'll be amazed how much you'll get done in the next few years."

Suki's felt that she should change her line of questioning. It didn't make logical sense to her, but her audit instinct was usually on the mark, so she decided to ask. "What happened with the boyfriend?"

"That was kind of weird, actually. It was all flirty and fun on the drive up to Boston, but then he went to get tickets for a Red Sox game while I went to the spa. When I saw him a few hours later I realized we had nothing in common. I felt so little for him, in that moment, he could have been a cardboard cutout. So... I just left; took the train back to NYU and started putting WAY more work into my degree. He was royally pissed at me, of course. Who wouldn't be? But what could I do? Unwind my life changing epiphany? Decide to have feelings for him again?" Maria shook her head. "There was nothing for it."

Suki's audit mind was inventorying all the different questions she might ask in follow-up. They were all there; each available at the forefront of her mind like she was looking at a menu of cross examination. Yet, there was only one question that needed to be asked; only one that had the power to make her forget the ache in her nipples. "The spa?" Her voice caught in her throat until she remembered to breathe. Her heart was racing but she restrained her voice to a whisper. "What spa?"

"The hotel spa. Downstairs. Chloe said you've been, right? Did you like the hydromassage?"

Precisely at that moment, twenty-four stories above Suki and Maria, a pleasant looking 25-year-old pressed the down button and waited for the elevator. She absently turned to her left and noticed a sharply dressed 40-something. The curly haired blond woman with the Mexican necklace was staring at her and held an expression that was so intense as to seem almost pained. The younger woman stepped back and tried to look away, but the woman kept examining her. When the elevator finally opened, the younger woman scurried inside and hoped that the blond wouldn't follow.

Nancy continued to stare at the young woman until the very moment the doors slid shut. Then, her mind returned to the troubling conversation she'd had with Suki. 'Why is my marriage to Gerald so good? Shouldn't the vast complexity of an honest-to-God HAREM screw that up? Why is every single boy and girl in my family SO smart and SO well behaved? There are three and half DOZEN of them for God's sake! Surely at least one would have to be a screwup or a troublemaker. Why is every single wife so amazing in EVERY respect?' She idly stroked her newly ringless finger. 'I don't do any screening. None. Shouldn't each of them have at least one flaw, or one tiny bit of irritating drama? But it's idyllic; every bit of it! I must have a superpower. I MUST! But if I do, I should be able to mind-fuck anyone I look at, right? But I can't! Why the fuck can't I control my epic superpower?'

...To be Continued...

--

Thank you so much for reading part two of Hydro Massage. It inspires me to know that my work is being read so your feedback, in all its forms, means the world to me! Please don't forget to favorite, rate, or leave a comment (I read every one of them). I particularly enjoy the letters I've received; thanks for those.

The third chapter of this series will (probably) be published in a different category. Look for it in a couple of weeks. Until then, lots of love.

12