Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading in there for a quick run on the treadmill, feeling a real need to walk off some tension.

Wandering through the house, I wondered if Liz Wharry wasn't right to keep to herself... Money made everything more complicated, and palaces felt awfully lonely once life dealt its cards and put you on the back-foot.

Maybe if I gave it all away, things would change?

Aunt Olivia, my father's sister and Natasha's mother, was a successful hotel manager. I didn't see her often, but she never showed any trace of drink or drugs. As for myself, I seemed to like sex, a lot... But I didn't crave it like a junkie looking for his next high. Still, I realised that I had to keep an eye on myself, and on my sisters.

The money would make it so much easier to fall for unhealthy temptations.

Karma? Was all of this karma for having the good fortune to inherit, or did fate have nothing to do with it.

There was some predetermination, for sure. If my father drank, it made sense that some of us on his side of the family would share a similar tendency. As I tried to explain his death, my mother's story now seemed more likely.

He was a drunk. When drunks drive, people die.

As I stepped inside the gym, I found my sisters posing in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirrors that covered the short side of the rectangular room. Their bodies glistened after what must've been a hard workout, and now they were comparing their stomachs in the reflection.

"Wow, we're pretty toned. Feel my abs, they're really firming up," Elle gawked.

"Same. Must be all the sex," Tecla concluded, running a hand along her twin's tummy, then over her own.

I smiled, delighted to find a little light in what had been a dim day. "C'mon you two," I teased. "You have to be realistic: we haven't had nearly enough sex for you to develop tight..."

My thoughts trailed off as a part of me reverted to my old brain, but Tecla knew exactly what I wanted to say. "You wanted to say we have tight bodies. Is that it? You wanted to say your darling little sisters have tight booties and boobs and stomachs and--"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I confirmed, taking Tec in my arms and pulling her into a kiss. She let her tongue luxuriate between my lips as I kissed her deeply, and by the time we let go she was stumbling over her own feet.

"Your kisses make me all tipsy," my sister pouted.

In the corner of my vision, Elle was patiently waiting her turn -- eyes aflutter and teeth sunk into her bottom lip. As I turned to her, she leapt into my arms and I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around me. We shared a burning kiss as we mashed and knotted our way through a moment of heated passion. With my hands gripping her taut ass, my sister broke our contact for a micro-second to gasp at the thrill of her brother's elicit touch.

My little sister was light and slim; I could hold her like that for hours, if lust weren't making me dizzy. Setting her down, our lips knew they had to let go, but lingered nonetheless.

The three of us were taking a massive risk since the gym was completely open-plan. There was no door we could shut, and our mother or cousin might walk in any second. Still, I turned back to Tecla for an encore of our lip-lock as one hand ran underneath her twin's top.

The sound of footsteps against the wooden floors registered in my brain, but we didn't stop... Not until the steps got closer, closer, closer... So close that the person making them must've been just around the corner. At the very last second -- using all our willpower -- we broke apart and ended our kiss, just in time!

Eve circled into the room; her earphones shutting her off to the extent she didn't even notice us.

Our mother was wearing a brand-new skintight jumpsuit; hard to describe without going into details sons tend to avoid. The black elastic fabric clung to her body, held up by two red straps across her back. Her arms and shoulders were left bare and the cut was low... Very low.

"Wish I had gigantic boobs like that," Tec whispered with a giggle.

Elle was less nice, "Such a slutty outfit."

I elbowed my sisters for being their combination of silly and rude. At that, they burst out laughing, which attracted our mother's attention, and she gave us a polite smile before hopping on one of the two treadmills.

"I want to use the steam-shower," Tecla said.

Elle had the same thing in mind, "Can I go first?"

"We could just hop in together."

I smirked, confident that our mother couldn't hear us over the loud music in her ears. "Now, that sounds like a plan."

"Mmm... Would love to have you join, bro, but Mom would find it a little suspicious."

I rolled my eyes. "So, it's okay for the two of you to shower together, but not the three of us?"

Elle rolled her eyes too, but more theatrically than I could ever pull off. "Of course! We're twin sisters, and no one ever questions when we do stuff like that."

"Plus, we aren't lesbians, so it's totally socially acceptable for us to shower together," Tecla added. "Now, if we invited Skylar to join us... People might ask questions."

I conceded the point and saw the girls off, not daring to giving them sneaky goodbye kisses with our parent so close.

The little diversion with the girls took my mind off Tash just enough. Of course, I was still thinking about her, but it was in a more constructive way -- free from any angst. I realised that the world hadn't ended, and that on balance we were better off. She would get the help she needed and we could plug the leak. After all, the only way my would-be assassins could've traced us was through her dealer.

Getting to him meant getting to the root of the security threat.

I was in my shorts and trainers, with the original plan having been to go for a run. Seeing no reason to go back on the plan, I got onto the treadmill next to my mother and started a pre-programmed workout.

Eve didn't pay much attention to me. We glanced at each other, trying to figure out where we stood after our last massive fight. I could sense she was relieved that I hadn't told my sisters about the real cause of our father's death. Much like her, I preferred them being in the dark about his drinking problem...

Trying to focus on my run, I kept my eyes forward and looked out over the ocean. From this angle, you couldn't see the waves break against; there were a few hundred feet of sand ahead, so the ocean almost seemed as calm as a lake. But, the fantastic noise of its roar still filled my ears.

It was stunning.

"You're deep in thought," my mother noticed, done with her run, taking off her earphones.

It seemed I had lost track of time.

"Uhm... Yeah," I admitted. "I have a lot on my mind."

"Anything I can help with?" Eve asked. "Not that you've ever really needed my help."

The treadmill was beginning to move faster, which meant I was pumping my legs harder. In a near-sprint, I tried to keep up with my mother's latest round of melancholy.

"You've been a good mother," I lied, trying to salve her ego.

"Sure. You're just the one who pays for everything, taught the girls how to read, packed their lunches--"

"You did all that while I was overseas," I lied again; my chest heaving as my run got even faster.

I was settling into a pace. Running-wise and lie-wise.

My mother looked out over the sea; standing to my side. "When you were in Europe, they called you every day... Spoke more to you than they did to me. Even an ocean away, you couldn't do the things normal teenagers do."

"Is that why you sent me abroad?" I grunted through the lactic acid building in my legs. "So that I could do 'normal things' instead of worry about the family?"

"You never worried about the family," my mother accused. "You only ever worried about the twins."

I nearly fell flat on my face as I came to a screeching halt on the treadmill, hopping off at the last second.

"Will you stop with the fucking self-pity," I demanded. "Of course I cared about you! I care about you right now!"

With my last words, I wrapped my arms around my mother and pulled her off her feet and into a hug. I squeezed tight, waiting a full thirty seconds before she returned the favour and embraced me back. Physical affection was rare between the two of us, and that moment seemed like a turning point.

"We'll be alright," I promised. "Tecla and Elle are all grown up, we've got money, and you're going to get over your rut. In the end, we're all going to be alright."

My mother exhaled, and I felt her body grow a little lighter as I held it. She pulled away with a lame smile on her face. We agreed that everyone would eat dinner together that night, and we'd reset our family as best we could.

The fights had become exhausting -- it was time to end them once and for all.

We were way past the deadline.

• • •

"What's she doing?" Elle asked, looking through the dining room window and out onto the beach.

Natasha was walking across the sand in her jeans and jacket, with a security person following close behind to make sure she didn't do anything silly. She seemed to be drifting, drunk, and dreary; though I knew we'd kept her far away from intoxicants.

Knowing that our cousin's pill addiction was her secret to tell, I tried to deflect my sister's attention. "She's taking a walk on the beach. What's so funny about that?"

"I don't know," Elle confessed. "She looks sad. Is it because you two aren't together any more?"

"No, I don't think Natasha cares about that right now," I explained.

"Maybe she's sad that we're together," Tecla wondered, joining her siblings at the window. "Or, maybe she's plotting against you..."

"Let it go, guys," I insisted. "She's taking a stroll. There's no dark motivation behind it."

Elle took a deep breath and went to sit at the table. "So, it looks like the big family dinner isn't happening."

My sister had a point. The room was empty aside from us three, and it was a good 20-minutes after the meal was supposed to start. Our mother had spent the rest of the afternoon in the gym (doing gruelling cardio) and went to bed early, and Tash was out walking the beach.

Pushing a little buzzer, I summoned the butler and asked him to bring out the meal. He was a quiet immigrant from Indonesia -- very precise in the way he did things -- and a brand-new addition to my staff. As he presented the food, I asked that the staff clock-off and give us the house to ourselves.

"Of course, sir," the older gentleman complied with grace.

Dinner was simple and light and perfect for finishing a long day.

The girls had wine with me and soft music provided accompaniment. It was a song I can't remember, but the rhythm seemed hopeful and I thanked the gods above for the existence of good music.

The twins looked stunning, albeit casual. They wore Ralph Lauren polo shirts, with Tecla in dark-blue and her sister in white. Matching khaki shorts topped it off, and casual sandals completed the look. It was a nautical fashion that wouldn't look out of place on a grand yacht.

They looked like rich girls -- a bit bratty -- and I liked that. I wanted them to be rich and happy and bratty. They deserved to live like princesses, and I would constantly work to make that happen.

As we sat and ate, I wanted to confide in them. I wanted to tell them about our father and Natasha. Part of me needed to tell them!

There were too many secrets between us, but they weren't my secrets to reveal. One was our mother's -- my father's story -- while the other belonged to our cousin.

"Mom seemed pretty good in the gym today," I remarked.

Elle agreed, "Yeah, she loves all the exercise equipment lying around the new houses. I guess it takes her mind off things."

"Definitely... Hopefully, she's going to let go of that dumb list she gave me."

"What list?" Elle quizzed, and I realised I'd never even told my sisters about the demands our mother made in Singapore.

"She made this page worth of things she wanted from me. Item number one was breast surgery, if you can believe it."

Tecla was stunned, "She wants to make them smaller?!"

"Bigger and rounder," I corrected.

"Euw, why? That would take her to like an F-cup, and what the hell does 'rounder' even mean? Are fake tits like that a turn-on for guys?

I shook my head. "Nah, I love your natural shape much more."

The twins smiled -- appreciatively, slyly, seductively...

"Do you want to look at them?" Tecla asked.

"Right here?"

"Yip."

Before I could say another word, my younger sister was taking her top off. Her simple white bra was next to go and soon she had her breasts in her hands.

They were the perfect shape and ample: gentle slopes that curved down and up and around to make the perfect teardrop-shaped boobs.

What Tec did next was shocking and salacious. She took her one breast and raised it as much as she could, tilting her chin down at the same time. Her lips met her blush-pink nipple. Then, my little sister sucked hard and long before craning her neck back and licking her taste away as if she'd just had the sweetest of treats.

"Mmm... Yummy," she giggled, looking to Elle.

The peer pressure kicked in and soon the other twin stripped her top off.

Elle's skin was flushed, her ears red and her body showing all the sure signs of arousal with a touch of embarrassment. She hesitated a little before mirroring her sister; bringing her nipple to her mouth and touching her tongue to it. After that first trepidatious tease, she let her lips follow, and soon she was gently tugging at the soft pebble; making moaning sounds as she naughtily sucked her own nipple.

"How does it feel, sis?" Tecla asked.

Elle seemed to ponder a little, keeping a grip on her breast before releasing it with a pop. "Uhm... It's better when someone else plays with them."

That was my cue.

Getting behind Elle, I cupped my little sister's breasts and felt the weight of each in my hands. They filled my palms and felt substantial -- firm. Gently rubbing my thumbs along the erect tips, I made her back arch and neck stretch as she registered the grooves of my fingerprints against her sensitive skin. As she stretched some more, her chest became pronounced and her shoulders pulled back, changing the quality of her voice as she moaned from her throat.

"Ah, ah, ahhh... Olly, touch me like that," she encouraged. "Keep on touching me like you love me. Like you'll never let go. Like..."

As I pinched and pulled at Elle's nipples, her words melted away and she closed her eyes.

"Ohhh... That's naughty," Tecla remarked, tweaking her own nipples from across the room.

I never imagined I could have this effect on sweet Elle, just by playing with her breasts. It felt incredible -- the power, the love, the connection... No other man in the world could make her feel the way I did, and I knew it.

Right across the room, Tecla had gone to stand by the large window that looked out onto the beach.

"Looks like it's empty," she observed, putting her hands on the glass and wiggling her hips. "You look tense, big brother. Come use my pussy as your little stress ball.

I played with Elle's tits a little longer before crouching to take her hand. She followed me to her sister and took an identical position with her legs spread apart and hands on the glass. Standing back, I admired the beautiful tableau -- the girls and the ocean and the dark night. They were swaying their hips invitingly, then demandingly, then utterly impatiently... But where to start?

The way Tecla arched her back -- deeper and deeper -- just made me want to have her first. Her cockiness was intoxicating and inviting as I let my hands feel her curves, reach around, and undo her skintight shorts. As I pulled the garment down her legs, I revealed her simple panties and how they clung to her. Gripping the firm elastic of their waistband, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and thanked the heavens that I was the kind of brother who got to play with his sisters.

Tec's pussy was so impossibly tight that I could barely see it, even as she spread her legs wide and made the lips pull apart by a fraction. That place between her legs was my holy obsession and I loved nothing more than seeing it all bare and wet and ready for big brother cock.

Running a hand along the smooth skin, I could feel my sister's arousal and register the goosebumps on her skin. She loved it when I touched her, which made touching her so much more beautiful.

I could easily spend hours and hours exploring Tecla's body as the sun set in the distance and cast a golden glow in the room. But, a good big brother doesn't favour one little sister over the next.

Letting myself leave Tecla in suspense for the moment, I turned to Elle.

She was so patient with me; waiting her turn and keeping her pose, with her hands against the glass. The only signs that she was restless, frustrated, lustful, were the way she turned her heel and the sweat on her brow.

With Elle, it was always good to be softer -- more gentle. She deserved and demanded slower love that took its time and gave her time of her own.

I started gently caressing the soft curve of her ass, feeling the way her shorts hugged the firm muscles. As my hands travelled a little lower, I ran the tips of my fingers over her thigh, leaving a trail of shivers as I stepped back and just looked at her... At how perfect she was, and at how perfect it all was.

Letting my fingers hook both her shorts and panties at once, I gently shimmied them down Elle's legs, with her repositioning to help them along on their slow and precise journey.

Drinking in the scene one more time, I made a decision. "Elle, stand a little closer to your sister."

Elle looked over her shoulder, hesitant to get too close to Tecla when it came to sex. She seemed to weigh her options, and desire trumped nerves as she edged over to Tecla. Their fingers now grazed each other on the glass. Next, I took their hips and tilted them towards each other until they were about a foot apart. I occupied the dead centre of that space, beginning to undo my own pants...

With a hand on the shaft, I guided my cock until it was free and stroked leisurely, stepping back and smiling at the two choices ahead of me. My little sisters were making me bounce on my toes as I desperately wanted to be inside them.

Turning to Tecla, I took her hips in hand and started gently pressing my cock against the entrance to her sex. It wasn't as tough as our first time, but getting past her incredible tightness was still a challenge for my long and girthy cock. The resistance gently faded before returning, then I pushed myself over the last hurdle, and soon I was all inside her as her body tensed.

It felt good being inside my darling again. It felt so good.

Getting used to the feeling of her pussy so tight against my shaft, I inhaled deeply before gently pushing my hips forward. Slowly-slowly, I went as deep as I could before pulling back and slamming my weight forward.

"Ah!" Tecla yelped. "Fuuuck yes!"

I slammed into my little sister's pussy again; hard, but slow. Hot and heavy. I loved the feeling of being locked in the warmth and contact. I loved the constriction, but I wanted to break past it. Pacing myself, I slowly carved Tecla out with patience, caressing her body, leaning forward, driving my weight through my pelvis for one more big push... Then, magic! I was inside her to the hilt of my cock as her breathing turned to a hum.

Tecla was orbiting an orgasm and I kept my pose, letting the simple sensation of her big brother buried inside her pussy slowly drive her over the edge.

"Ah, ah, ah! Oh, Olly... I'm gonna... Ohhh..."

Tecla's pussy began contracting and she slid back on her feet as her body submitted to me and the feeling.

Pulling out slowly, my slick cock gently left my little sister's soaking pussy behind as she held her moans behind closed lips. I was still rock-hard, yet to have my own orgasm, and ready for more!

123456...8