Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well...

There was one man who didn't get up.

"So, my people will arrange to take possession of your plane then?" I asked the prince.

Apoplectic, the royal sprang to his feet and cursed me. "I'll fucking kill you all!"

"You wouldn't be the first to try, sweetie," I mocked. "Hand over the plane or I make sure the dozens of publications I own tell the world that you can't be trusted to keep your word and that you're an abusive prick. Oh, and if you ever threaten me or anyone else again, I won't just bankrupt you..."

The Prince seemed to calm as he remembered that he wasn't all powerful. I was the chairman of Europe's largest conglomerate and he was a trust-fund baby. The whole of London, Frankfurt, and Paris were at my beck and call. He had no influence other than threats and tantrums -- nothing but pathetic aggression.

Even that faded as Skylar and our security detail approached.

"Fine," he scoffed, "you can have the damn plane!"

With that, the prince started pushing through the people in the VIP section as he tried to hide his humiliation.

All eyes focused on Vika and the incredible thing she'd just done. I was proud of her, my sisters were proud of her, the whole damn crowd... The whole damn crowd knew they'd just seen the birth of a new world-champion.

It was certainly a sunny day in Melbourne.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Favorite chapter so far. You had great plot advancement and a little sex thrown in to keep the pervs happy. LOL! 5*

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Hoping to get it out soon. I’ve been working VERY hard at it to try get it submitted today, but there have been delays. It will be out this coming week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you're fast with all the uploads, I was expecting the chapters to take long gaps before being posted, can't wait for the next part, thanks for the wonderful story.

DestinyYTDestinyYTover 2 years ago

One of my favorite story on this site. Definitely new dynamic in terms of story. Can't wait to read more!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01 Nick, and his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
League of His Own Ch. 01 A young man leads a dual life with support from his family.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Emerald Isle Siblings enjoy a holiday in Ireland.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories