Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had my back.

I was paired with Tecla and Tash was paired with Elle. We split the twins to avoid giving them an unfair advantage.

Taking a deep breath, I waited for Elle's killer serve...

Ace. 15-Love.

The day before, I chaired my first-ever meeting of the Pellinore board. Like the tennis, it also started with a loss.

I had to convince the members to sell a boutique hotel that was about to be the subject of a major police investigation. Of course, I couldn't tell them that. Still, I had to convince the panel of businesspeople that taking a lower price than market-value was the right move. It was all Cassandra Nash's idea, and I expected her support. But, as the meeting started, she was stumm.

I was immediately on the defensive...

Elle was getting ready to serve again -- delight in her eyes as she expected to wipe the floor with us. This time I was quicker on my feet, and she was less lucky. A good return had her on the back-foot, but she didn't falter. I had to handle a strong fight-back and I did, but eventually, she got us!

30-Love.

The meeting with the board played the same way. I managed to hold my own -- no doubt -- but these were titans of industry.

"It's a good price... I've looked at the numbers... We'll benefit in the long term..."

I made my best case, but they still had me pinned; much like Elle and Tash on the tennis court...

The third serve was dynamite, making me dive to get to it. I was off balance as my sister returned, but Tecla interceded with brilliant efficiency. She was strong and ferocious, and now it was her turn to bring the fight. As the ball came Tash's direction, she buckled under pressure, making a critical mistake as her return hit the net.

30-15. The fight was on.

In the board meeting, the only other man present was quick to take my side. He didn't win the day, but he deflected long enough for me to think. It helped that he was arrogant and simple -- a perfect distraction...

Elle was a little pissed as we clawed back a point. With a wicked grin on her face, her next serve quickly shut down any hope we had.

Ace. 40-15.

Thinking back to the board meeting, I realised that the old me would never have won that fight. It took all the lessons I'd learnt in the last three weeks not to concede the final point.

I had to remember the way it felt that night at the club.

The first night, with that crazy Welsh girl and my cousin.

The danger and the excitement, and the way it almost slipped out of my control, until I clawed back some territory. I had to remember how I made a massive decision in a matter of seconds, taking an extraordinary risk. Risk that paid off as my cousin and I shared incredible moments. Until those moments faded and I was left hurt... But, through that, I learnt it was okay to be a bit selfish, as I embraced the little vixen, Romy Mansfield.

40-30.

Sure, getting stabbed was no fun. To be honest, neither was learning about my secret inheritance.

It was all confusing and chaotic, but what got me through it? How did I survive?

Friends, family... Those were the ingredients to my safety and my success. Money and near-death pushed me into their arms and pulled them toward me. We built deeper connections -- fuller connections. We were totally honest; physically and emotionally. Hell, we were brave and determined and absolutely out of our minds, but it was perfect.

40-40.

In the meeting, on the tennis court, and in life, I'd managed to claw my way back. Now, I needed a little help...

Elle served. I returned.

We had the advantage.

In the meeting, the board eventually started seeing things my way as I took control of the conversation -- as I dominated the court. Still, you can't win big battles alone.

Cassandra Nash broke her silence and came out supporting my proposal. She'd let me fight my corner alone until the very last minute; making me earn respect before backing me.

The board accepted my proposal...

Victory!

Unfortunately, the tennis didn't mirror things quite so perfectly.

Elle and Natasha fought back with the benefit of the serve. We put up a valiant effort, but in the end, Tec and I lost the game.

We took a break to hydrate, heading to the sidelines for our kit. That's when I noticed security hassling a handful of people at the entrance to the arena. "Who are they?" I asked Skylar as she passed me a towel.

"Apparently they want to fit in a practice session."

My eyes went wide. "They're actual professional tennis players?!"

Skylar shrugged. "I don't follow the sport, sir."

I was star-struck before even knowing who these people were. To get past all the layers of security, they must've been impressive -- recognisable. Getting to my feet, I approached the group and immediately focused on one of them.

She was standing in the back as her coaches argued with my team. A redhead, dressed in expensive sponsored sportswear with high-end equipment around her shoulder to match the look. Actually, she was more of a ginger than a redhead, with freckles dusting her pale cheeks and green eyes that lit up under the floodlights.

At the sight of me, the young woman blushed and spoke shyly. "Oh, my goodness," she practically whispered, with a Russian touch to her voice. "We didn't know we'd be disturbing."

I was gobsmacked. "No, no! We're just tourists here," I insisted. "This is your domain, so feel free to send us on our way. We had our fun."

The Russian athlete timidly cast her eyes up and for an instant, we made contact. She was more starstruck than me and seemed almost in awe. I realised that my name and face had been in the newspapers and that I was probably as much a celebrity to her as she was to me.

"You know, my sisters adore you," I declared, trying to break the ice. "Playing a game here and meeting you? Well, that would absolutely make their day!"

With her mind set at ease, the tennis star and her team stepped past security and onto the court. My sisters spotted them and practically screamed with excitement. They'd no doubt get cherished pictures and autographs from the experience (and wouldn't mind ending our play early in exchange for it).

As I left them to make their introductions, I walked back to Skylar. "Who's the broad?" she asked with a wry smile, knowing I'd chuckle at her choice of words.

"You really don't know?! That's Vika Aspidova... Never wins anything, so that might be why you've never heard of her. Still, sponsors love putting her on billboards."

"I bet," my shadow mused. "She's a hottie."

"You could ask her out, Sky," I encouraged cheekily. "Then again, her boyfriend is a real life prince with the world's biggest private plane."

Skylar grinned slyly. "For all you know, I could be a prince in the guise of a very good-looking Australian woman. Waiting for the kiss of a princess to transform me into the lord I truly am."

"Hmmm... At least you don't have confidence issues," I elbowed Sky, playfully.

We laughed and made our way into the stands, taking a seat. I don't think she was supposed to sit down next to me. That wasn't really her 'place', but I had no issue with it. Alicia did cast a dirty look our way though, but she was too busy taking pictures of the girls with Vika to be truly mad at her junior's impertinence.

"So, Skylar, do you enjoy being back in Australia?" I asked.

"I could take it or leave it."

"You could take time off to visit friends or family."

Sensing that I was hitting some kind of nerve, I backed down. It seemed both my protectors had little in the way of family or friends and chose to avoid the parts of the world where they grew up. Part of me wondered if that's what drew them to quite a lonely job.

Either way, I spied the cross hanging from the blonde's neck; seeing the way she reached for it as I asked about her youth. Someone once called her a sinner and cast her aside... That much I could tell from the silence between us.

Skylar moved us onto other matters. "She's really hot."

"You've said that," I teased. "Really, if you want to take a shot with her, I'll be your wingman."

"Nah, sir... Straight girls get too caught up in their own heads when it's their first time with a lady. It never ends well."

I was intrigued, "You sound like you're speaking from experience?"

"You should ask her out," Skylar deflected, pointing her eyes at the fiery-haired Russian. "She thinks you're a celebrity, which means you're bound to get laid."

"I am in a happy relationship with my twin sisters," I declared, as if there was nothing weird about what I'd just said.

"They idolise you... They trust you to make the right calls. If you want Natasha--"

"Enough about that," I interrupted. "We talk about my private life too much."

Skylar accepted the point, understanding that I got to set boundaries just like her. We waited for everyone else to come join us and watched Vika's practice session.

It was incredible... Far more incredible than I expected.

I'd told my bodyguard the Russian never won anything, but she was owning that court -- playing some of the best tennis I'd ever seen. There was no doubt in my mind... She was going to win the whole tournament.

38 • Siblingology

Needless to say, we were kaput after the tennis.

Vika Aspidova offered us matches in various combinations and summarily kicked our asses every single time. I came closest to beating her, but she surged toward the end of our game.

"You'd think she would go a little easy on us," Tec complained as we walked into the house. "It's still incredible... I mean, we not only played in the actual arena, but against one of the world's... Eh... Well..."

"She's not quite one of the world's best?" I completed.

Tecla nodded, reluctantly. "Yeah. Don't get me wrong, she's much better than we'll ever be, but she's not going to win a big final any time soon."

I was too tired to argue, but I definitely disagreed... The woman I saw on the court that night had the makings of champion. While I hadn't seen her play much before meeting her, I knew something had changed. It helped that the women would be playing best-of-five for the first time, like the men, and she had more stamina than a lot of the higher ranking players.

Keeping the pretence of a 'normal' sibling relationship, Tecla and Elle went off to their bedroom and I went in the direction of mine. Walking into my bathroom, I found an envelope taped to the mirror.

It was another one of Tecla's love letters:

When it comes to a brother and a lover, I want no other.

I smiled, folding the paper up and putting it away. She'd made a habit out of leaving these for me to find, and I loved them. Her heart was still singing for me, and that told me we were doing the right thing. Still, as I stepped into a cold shower, I couldn't help but wrestle with the future. Natasha wanted in, my sisters weren't willing to allow it, and I still didn't know what to do about that.

After I was done with the shower, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. My beard was still a little scruffy and my hair was all curls, but I liked the way I looked. Mainly because I knew Elle and Tecla thought I was handsome, which is really all a brother needs.

Heading back into the bedroom-proper with a towel around my waist, I smiled as the sight of two gorgeous twin girls sat on my bed in their comfy sleepwear.

Tecla looked about as exhausted as me, but Elle was quick to her feet. She skipped over and hugged me! As I hugged back, my towel dropped and she felt my cock against her body. She pressed herself against it, leaning into the shaft until she felt it stiffen.

"Are you a horny little thing?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Always for you, bro."

"Hmmm... I'm a little tired, but I promise we'll get all soapy and sentimental in the shower tomorrow morning."

Elle frowned, but understood that it had been a long day; especially for me. "Is it okay if we sleep here tonight? I've been missing it."

I nodded, heading over to the bed and getting between my sisters. Once we were under the sheets, they felt comfortable enough to undress as well. Elle rested her head on my shoulder, and Tecla hooked her leg over mine. I could never sleep on my back before we adopted our little formation, but since we began, it seemed like the perfect position for restful nights.

That night, something was off as Elle twisted and turned, ensuring neither me nor her sister could get to sleep. First, she was on me, then off me. She'd roll onto her back, her side, and around to the other side -- tumbling from one place to the next. With each movement, she huffed as if she simply couldn't find the right spot.

"Lay still," Tecla demanded, wanting to close the book on what had been a busy day.

Elle grunted, throwing herself against my body and hugging tight. It seemed that she finally picked somewhere to settle, but just as I was dozing off, she moved again.

"Ugh, just do it," Tecla commanded, irritated and tired.

"Do what?" Elle asked grumpily.

"Masturbate. That's obviously what you want to do."

Elle squirmed next to me. "No, gross... I don't--

"C'mon, sis," Tec encouraged, "flick your bean, beat the beaver, clap the clit, jill-off, paddle the pink--"

"Shut up," Elle huffed with a voice now full of playful anger.

Tecla had been in enough tiffs with her twin to play the game. "It's not like it would be the first time you pet the kitty in front of me."

"I've never--"

"We've always shared a room... Dude, I've heard and I've seen. I'm also pretty sure you've done the same."

Elle's voice turned soft and sincere. "You're pretty loud when you do it."

"Yeah?" Tec beamed. "So, you have heard?"

"Yes. You try to be quiet, but I can hear your bed creak every time you, uhm..."

"Scratch my patch?" Tec completed with a giggle. "It's because I ride my pillow, and there's just no way to keep it quiet. Sorry, sis."

"I don't mind," Elle assured.

There was a long silence filled with nothing but the buzz of the night and three people holding their breath. Somehow, masturbation seemed far more taboo than actual sex.

"So, eh... Is it okay if I masturbate?" Elle asked trepidatiously. "I'll try not to keep you awake."

As always, my little sister was being terribly sweet, and I told her it was okay.

"You don't need permission, sis. We're all adults here."

Relieved, Elle started caressing herself next to me. I could feel her gentle movements -- her hand slip between her legs and her fingers slowly move. She inhaled each time her motions paused, and exhaled every time she added a little friction.

She was good at it... Making herself get all hot and bothered, and rubbing her pussy to edge the feeling toward the orgasm she desired.

Trying to be quiet, my little sister was holding back. Even in the dark I could tell it was killing her. There was something about the way her hips moved that gave it all away. While she could control the pace of her hand, she just couldn't suppress the horny urges of her body. Her 18-year-old hormones craved her own touch and self-love -- demanding more from her than just the beat of her feminine fingers against her sensitive clit.

There was something so beautiful about the moment; it's innocence and vulnerability. As Elle whimpered ever so gently, the inhalations stopped and her fingers moved at a constant rate. She was getting over her anxiety, opening up, and accepting that we loved her enough to let her bare her soul in this way.

My younger sibling and my darling lover was masturbating next to me. It was making me so hard and so horny, and so damn proud.

A simple fact of life that we treated as secret and shameful was now shared, and our connection was deeper for it. My hand was reaching down as my cock strained against the fabric of the blanket. As I felt my heart contract and oxygen leave my body, Elle whimpered a little louder. She was sensing my movements; feeling them and thinking about them, like I was thinking about her.

On my other side, Tec was being driven wild by everything that was going on: the sound, smell and sensation as the mattress moved beneath us. She turned onto her stomach, laying on her hand as she rode her palm and her fingers.

All my fantasies turned to what was happening around me. I could visualise it all...

Elle's tight pussy glistening; letting the tips of her digits glide between her slit. Tecla's face in the pillows as she rolled her hips and made friction. Me in between them as our bodies shared heat that was only getting hotter.

My cock was solidly erect as I stroked with a firm touch. Thoughts of my sisters' fingers slipping into their pussies were making me leak.

Tecla groaned, and the bed springs groaned with her. She was a loud masturbator, and that got me thinking about both sisters... About those last few months before the money when I first saw them as the women they had become.

I thought about all the times Elle must've laid awake in their shared room as her horny twin got herself off. Then, all the times sweet and shy Elle must've done the same -- her touch a little more subtle, but surely not invisible. And what about me? In another room, sure, but in the same house... Now, there was no more hiding as we let go of inhibition.

All inhibition.

Elle started pumping her hips like she was riding a bronco. Her leg draped over mine and she put her foot flat on the bed as she lifted her back. It must've given her a great angle -- enhanced by our casual touch -- as her moans became pronounced exclamations that pierced the silence of the night.

Sensing that things were heating up, Tecla adjusted. She pulled a pillow underneath her pelvis and straddled the thing in a lazy cowgirl position; riding hard.

It felt like the whole room was shaking as us three siblings bounced around on the bed. My hand started moving faster, aided by hips that thrust along, as Elle gently whispered, ' fuck', and her twin joined with a curse of her own.

In my mind, I could see it all: the girls' fingers dipping into their tight pussies as they rubbed the tips over their lips and teased their clits.

We were masters of our own bodies and now we got to share and show-off our knowledge.

Tecla straightened her back, still tired but now exhilarated by the lust and adrenaline of the moment. She gripped the pillow between her legs, grit her teeth, and humped the thing without shame and without limits. Meanwhile, Elle now had two hands between her legs; grunting not like my little sister, but like a she-wolf in heat. With one, she rubbed vigorously, like she was lighting a fire. She'd pause and the second hand would take over, pumping her fingers into her cunny with total dedication.

"Nghhh," she cried, "c'mon, c'mon... Cum with me. Please, cum with me!"

Those words were all we needed to hear and pushed everyone over the edge. Tecla nearly screamed, Elle nearly shouted, and I very nearly passed out as we reached climax together in one glorious event. It was a rock-concert of sex reaching the final song -- my cock pumping out cum as my balls drained, and their pussies soaked with girly delight.

As we came down from our high, we realised that we'd practically ruined the bed.

Tecla's pillow was damp where she'd been riding it, the sheets sticky, and the mattress broken. Our already tired bodies had become sweaty, immobile, totally exhausted... Yet, we didn't care about any of that as we snuggled together in post-orgasmic bliss.

Our connection was stronger than ever.

"I love you two."

Tec spoke against my skin, "We love you even more."

Elle was next, kissing my cheek as she drew her body as close as possible to mine. "I'm so fucking happy."

With all the beauty of that moment, I wondered if that stabbing really killed me.

123456...8