Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Elle; her breathing becoming rushed as she realised I was about to penetrate her with a cock coated in her twin's juices. Giving her time to protest, I kneaded my fingers into her soft skin and waited to hear if she had any objections.

She was perfectly still aside from the vibrato in her lungs.

Taking the approval, I let the tip of my cock press against my little sister's slit. She was even tighter than Tec, or maybe that's just what it seemed like... After all, she was the sweet and innocent sister -- the soft-spoken soul. Being inside her was a whole other experience that deserved to be cherished.

As I pressed forward, I held my breath and closed my eyes. All I could feel was the intense sensation of contact, with not a thing distracting me from the feeling of slowly sliding into my beautiful princess's tight little cunny. This was pure ecstasy... My cock gently invading my darling little sister's most private place -- her body submitting to fate and to our fundamental nature with mine as we embraced a primal desire.

I don't know how long it took, but I only opened my eyes when I felt my cock bottom out. Elle was practically shaking; her pussy pulsing as a climax threatened. She was being stretched out -- she was feeling full. I had filled her up in every way possible and I loved it. It was a feeling that made me want to push her over the edge and my fingers reached for her clit.

All I had to do was apply a little pressure to that feminine nerve-centre before I could feel the eruption's first wave.

"Fuck..." Elle breathed, her voice nothing more than a whisper.

As her pussy shot signals to her brain and those signals bounced back, I pulled out. My cock was leaking and threatening to explode as I watched her pussy gush and spasm with sibling-joy.

Tecla saw this happen -- still reeling from her own slow-release orgasm. "Fuuuck, all you have to do is fill us up, bro. All you have to do is impale our tight little pussies on that thick cock and we cum for you. This is so fucking perfect; this is meant to be. Please, please, please... Do it again. Please, big brother, fuck me harder!"

I wanted to delay my own orgasm and keep this love-making going forever, but Tecla was begging. Letting a few seconds pass, I turned my attention back to her; seeing the excruciating anticipation and heat in her body. She was covered in little beads of sweat as raw sex got her all hot and bothered; lust dripping down her brow. Taking her hips, I angled my cock until it was perfectly in line with her ready-and-waiting pussy, smiling as I realised how well we fit together.

Brother and sister. Two pieces of the same puzzle.

When I split her pussy lips apart this time, it was a little easier. Her feminine nectar and that of her twin had made my cock slick, but I still felt the exceptional tightness of her warm and precious hole hit every part of my shaft -- clinging to my hardness.

My sisters liked their sex the same way they liked to live. Elle was nice and slow.

Tecla? She wanted it hard and fast!

My hips started moving at a pace and when my cock encountered resistance I pushed right through it. I didn't hold back and I knew every cry, whimper and moan was one of pleasure -- a declaration she wanted more. I made Tec grunt like she was possessed as she bounced on her toes and pushed herself further into the hard sex I was offering.

"Fuuuck... That's what I want! You feel so good inside me, Olly. That's what I need... You can go a little harder."

"Just a little?" I teased with a wild grin on my face, moving my hands onto either side of my sister's torso. That extra grip made it much easier, and her wish was my command as I started driving my cock with power behind every thrust.

As I was drilling her, my lil' sis gyrated her hips and drove back at me. Soon, it was a tug of war to see who really had control, and I was determined to come out on top. As I embraced the game, she edged forward and forward and forward until her body was flat against the window and I was practically lifting her off her feet. I had to shut my eyes and grit my teeth -- I didn't want to cum yet -- but the feeling of an epic climax on her part nearly pushed me over the edge.

Summoning all my willpower, I pulled out as Tecla's pussy gushed and her body tensed. Her words nothing but mumbles as her brain failed to make sentences.

Now, speed was my friend and I knew a quick return to Elle would blow her mind. Taking a new approached, I preferred depth to speed when it came to filling her with my rock-hard and sex soaked shaft. It was agonisingly slow; my cock sensitive to every inch of movement. Her reaction came fast as -- like her sister -- she edged up against the glass and moaned into our every move.

"Ohhh, Olly... Big Brother... You feel so good. Ahhh..."

Elle's full-body orgasm was faster than the speed of sound, and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock before I heard the glorious sound of her second climax. I relished the moment for only an instant, slowly extracting myself before turning back to her sister.

Again, my style changed, and I went back to pounding Tec hard... So hard the room felt like it was shaking and my heart felt like it was exploding. Blood was pumping through our veins like a tsunami as we became red with desire and our heads grew light. She was on the verge of her orgasm and I took a chance, pulling out just as it hit.

Tecla seized up, almost crumpling to the floor as I let her body absorb the satisfying sucker-punch. She bent her knees and slammed her fist against the glass, feeling weak and wanting to go limp. "Fuuuck you! You fucking beautiful man!"

Now, it was back to being slow and steady with her twin...

I knew it was Elle whose pussy I wanted to explode inside. She was the little sister I wanted to pump full of cum.

My cock was already throbbing as I pushed through the tightly drawn curtains of her sex and unleashed blasts of creamy spunk inside her. Pushing and pushing and pushing until my balls hit her skin and I kept that perfect pose. Her neck craned back as she exhaled and I inhaled and we both stopped breathing... As we both lost our vision, our sense of smell, our sense of place...

As the whole world fading until there was nothing but the sensations of where we touched. The feeling of contact.

As sensation slowly returned to the world, I could hear cutlery against a plate. Looking over my shoulder -- still inside sweet Elle -- I watched Natasha eat her dinner.

Tecla had seen her two, then Elle saw her.

We were shocked, scared, but defiant... We knew if we were challenged, we would stand our ground, but Tash wasn't about to challenge us.

"Oh, don't look so worried," she smiled. "It's not like I didn't see this coming, if you'll excuse the pun. I just didn't know it would be that hot. Very impressive you guys -- watching was fun."

36 • Three and Four

"I'm feeling good about life," our cousin explained. She had joined me and my sisters in the pyjama lounge after we changed into, well, pyjamas...

We were all a little embarrassed after being caught having sex, but strangely it was minor. Shame wasn't a factor in our lives anymore as we'd submitted to something beautiful and sincere. There was nothing ugly about what we'd done, although nakedness and sex are still a private thing. Yes, on balance, we were feeling almost 'good' about what happened.

To make things better, Tash had decided to reveal her pill problem to my sisters. "No more secrets," she said. "I don't have the energy to keep concealing stuff from my family... Except my mother. She doesn't have to know, right?"

"I'm sure she'd be accepting and want to help you," I suggested.

"Yeah, but it would destroy her... She might not have been a single-parent like your mom, but since the divorce she's been ultra-protective."

I wanted to shoot down this talk of my mother being a 'single parent'... If anyone carried that title, it was me. But, now wasn't the time to fight about semantics. Now wasn't the time to fight about anything.

Personally, I thought having Tash's parents in the loop would be a good idea. Even her asshole father might have been able to help. Since she didn't want that, I had to be her guardian (with my staff assisting me).

"Has Alicia helped you sort everything out?" I asked.

Tash nodded. "She's been sooo supportive, Olly. You got very lucky with her, and Skylar also talked to me about her mom We've got a psychiatrist, psychologist, and dietician lined up who'll all be coming in from London. No need for rehab, we think... Drug-replacement therapy should make it a relatively painless process. I just hate that you have to pay for all of this."

"What's all the money for if not to help family?"

My sisters agreed and Elle went to make us some tea. There was a lot to talk about and I suspected we'd spend the whole night discussing the future. Our cousin was upbeat about life. That filled me with a sense of hope, but as Elle returned the conversation turned uncomfortable.

Tash started speculating, "Maybe... Maybe, somewhere down the line, we can all... Uhm... You know?"

"Are you talking about a relationship?" I asked, not sure this was the talk we needed to be having.

"We already have a relationship," my cousin explained. "Just like you and your sisters have always had a relationship. The thing that's changing is how we express ourselves in those relationships. When I was on the pills, I didn't do enough thinking of my own and my thoughts got hazy. All I cared about was getting more of them... Like, how can I explain it?"

Everyone waited until Tash had a metaphor in mind.

"Imagine you can only swallow down your food with the help of water," she explained. "Every time you eat, you need to have a glass with you, otherwise you'll choke. Well, that's what it felt like... What it still kinda feels like, I guess. I constantly needed that glass of water. Now, I can get better and we can have a more 'mature' family dynamic."

Shaking my head, I reminded my cousin that she'd burnt bridges. "It's confusing, Natasha. I can understand you weren't thinking clearly, but that doesn't mean I can forget about all the things you did and said. Pills or no pills, you were convinced we can't be family and be lovers."

"I was convinced, but have things changed between you guys?" our cousin pointed out. "You're still siblings; still who you've always been. I thought we'd be swapping one thing for another, but now I see it's just adding a layer to what's already there."

My movements became heavy and eyes sagged as my brain tried to process Natasha's latest turnabout. The part of my mind that had been dedicated to figuring her out was still working in over-drive with very little success.

Because I couldn't decide on anything to say, Tecla took a chance to have her opinion heard. "Natasha, you're sweet, but you had your shot and blew it. This isn't a free-for-all. Our brother is ours and we're his. That's final."

Tash recoiled. "Wow, Tec, I thought Elle would be the jealous one!"

At that, Elle leaned forward. "No one here is jealous. We're just protecting what we have, and I promise we'll fight for it... That's a fight you'll never be able to win. So, spare yourself the pain and forget about this idea of yours."

Natasha turned to me. "Tell them you want me. Tell them they have to accept me. They'll listen to you: they respect you, idolise you, adore you... They'd give you anything in the world -- they'd let you have me if that's what you want."

I exhaled deeply; one of my panic attacks close at hand. "I... Natasha..."

My cousin dug her heels in even more. "If you don't let more people into your relationship, it will die. You're taking away what makes it beautiful and pretending that you're boyfriend and girlfriend when really you're still brother and sister. You don't need exclusivity!"

"We'd never be unfaithful to our brother," Tecla shot back, now angry.

"And if he wanted more?! Do you really think a young billionaire--"

"Enough!" I commanded, pushing through the rising sense of anxiety in my throat and the ant-colony in my brain. "We only found out about your drug use today. Now is not the time for us to be making decisions like this. Now isn't even the time to be talking about this."

There was a grim silence as suddenly all eyes turned to me. I was rubbing my head as indecision caused a headache. Rolling my shoulders back, I quickly began to realise that I needed to make a decision on behalf of everyone.

I started thinking like a strategist -- something I'd always been good at.

The best way forward was to kick this stuff down the road. My relationship with my sisters would blossom, and a lot would change in the process.

"Let's see how we all feel once you're doing better, Tash. There's no need to rush anything; especially not when your health is the priority."

I could see Natasha wasn't happy with my answer, but she also wasn't destroyed by it. For now, I'd done the best I could do, but I needed advice.

"Let's get to bed," I suggested. "We've all had a long day."

The girls agreed and everyone went off in their own directions. Sleeping in the same bed wasn't wise for me and my sisters. Not when we could easily be exposed by a curious staff member or our mother. Being caught out by Tash revealed that we'd gotten careless. We needed to be better at keeping our secret.

So, I had the master suite to myself as my mind processed a challenging day.

My new life was brimming with love and I wanted Natasha to join us. There was no use denying it: I was physically, emotionally, and spiritually attracted to her. I loved her and she loved me. In fact, it was a love so powerful I could never submit fully to suspicion when she seemed so dangerous.

I could love her even more, now that I knew she hadn't betrayed me, and I wanted to care for her. I wanted to hold her, and help her, and I wanted to be with her.

Yet, there was no love that could ever compare to what I had with my sisters. If it was a choice between one or the other, I would always pick Tec and Elle. Our connection was fundamental to who I was -- to who we were. Without it, we'd be empty vessels and I'd be nothing but a shell of a man.

I laid awake in bed that night, considering every possible scenario.

There had to be a way to have the best of both worlds... A compromise, a plan, or a strategy.

An open relationship was off the cards. I'd never share my sisters with another man, but I would happily share them with our cousin. Fuck, the very idea of it got me all worked up.

My cock was twitching at the thought of family foursomes, but it wasn't the lust that aroused me. I had visions of softness, gentleness, sweetness, and love. Visions that were sexier than sex itself.

I imagined having it all. I wanted it all. I planned on having it all.

Could I handle it? Would I even survive in a world where I set aside my need to nurture and survive in exchange for a desire to be happy.

Only time would tell, but I knew already I would almost die at least once more before figuring out how to make it all work.

37 • Six-Love

With all the family drama going on, it was easy to lose track of our real reason for visiting Melbourne.

We were there to watch the tennis, and before the revelation of her drug use, my new PA actually managed to get us last-minute tickets. Not to everything, but at least to the women's final, which is what my sisters really wanted to see.

My cousin also managed to arrange another treat -- a chance to play on the same court as the champions!

It was midnight when we arrived at the arena. The security advance team had cleared the whole place, and it was just me, my sisters and cousin, followed by our guards. The girls were excited and though Natasha had been spending a lot of time alone and with her helpers, this was something she welcomed.

Exercise is always good... My mother taught me that much. I had invited her, but she was fatigued and in no mood to go outside.

Not that she ever was.

The centre-court was empty and imposing, with its floodlights turning night to day as we took to the pristine blue court. It was a surreal feeling; an extraordinary one. We all felt like we didn't belong, but our money meant we did. Yes, my money made it possible: we were automatic insiders in which ever space we ever chose to occupy.

We removed our bulletproof vests as security gave a thumbs-up. While my sisters always loved the sport, they never had proper tennis shoes. Now, they had the best of the best, and slipped into a pair of the pristine white ones I'd bought for all of us; making them smile in the way I'd always wanted to make them smile.

It was two days after the revelation of Natasha's problem. Two days after she asked for a second shot at intimacy. This time, as part of a bigger relationship.

So far, I had spoken to all my most trusted advisors, even convincing Alicia to let me phone Isabelle. My American driver was still in hiding after firing the shots that saved lives. I was happy to hear good spirit in her voice when I phoned her before our tennis match.

"Boss, I can't wait to get back in the driver's seat!" she said.

"You're remarkable," I complimented. "You know, you've done so much for me... I would give you anything you want."

"I want to come back to work," she declared, proud and certain.

In awe, all I could do was marvel at the woman who risked jail to save her friends. We went on to discuss life and how it had all played out since the last time we saw each other. I didn't go into many details, but I wasn't afraid of sharing my secrets with her.

Isabelle listened, but didn't make many remarks until the very end. "You can trust your first instincts, boss."

"No, I can't," I chuckled. "Telling a man he can trust his first instincts--"

"Is perfectly sound advice," my driver defended. "You think just because you want something, you shouldn't have it. You've convinced yourself to go against your desires as part of some weird messiah-complex, like you need to punish yourself to be a good person... Eh... Sir."

Isabelle only remembered she was speaking to her boss at the end of her very honest comment. I appreciated the openness, and wasn't angry at her for being so blunt.

"I do think my needs are less important than the needs of others," I confessed. "You wouldn't understand. You haven't had to raise twin girls while taking care of your mother, and trying to make a life for all of them."

"No, but I've had my struggles. Look, boss, I can only say what I've already said about all that, but I do have some advice about your cousin..."

"Yes?"

Isabelle picked her words carefully. "When I was a patrol officer, I saw countless users go through a cycle of relapse. If there isn't a strong foundation -- if there isn't something for them to stay clean for -- they keep going back."

I understood.

"Trust yourself, boss. Do what you want and what you can, and know that everyone around you has faith in you. We want to be led, and you're the leader we're hitching our wagon to..."

I took a deep breath as the memory of the call with Isabelle faded and returned my thoughts to the present. Clearing my head, I looked around the arena and prepared myself for our friendly match.

Alicia and Skylar were observing closely. They weren't just on the lookout for security threats, but knew the situation between me and the girls. Their eyes were searching for ways to help their boss; whatever that meant. I could see them being analytical, whispering to each other, pointing here and there. While I made it clear they weren't to manipulate or coerce, they were allowed to make innocent and appropriate contributions.

123456...8