Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next part of my life hinged on one neat question: Am I a man, or am I a mouse?

01 • Llamrei

Elle kissed the back of my neck with hunger behind every flutter of her lips. She had me in her arms, her breasts pressed against my back, leaving one kiss after another.

As her sister drew me into paradise, Tecla whispered into my ear -- pronouncing every syllable with a flourish. "We're alive, big brother. We're fucking alive."

I couldn't help but smile as suddenly one of the Brazilian girls took my cock between her lips. In an instant, she'd swallowed all of me, taking me beyond the barrier of her throat as my shaft encountered new warmth. Holding her head between my hands, I slowly thrust my hips, enjoying her mouth like a sex toy as I groaned happily.

Elle's love bites travelled from my neck to my shoulder. She kissed my cheek, sucked my earlobe, and put her hand under my chin. As my head turned, we met halfway, and her tongue was with mine.

"We're alive," she echoed her sister, breaking the kiss with contented exhalation. "You're alive, Olly! You're fucking alive! Haha!"

There were more women in the room than it could handle, with the ambient blue and purple lights mixing with the rough weather to make it seem even more crowded.

You couldn't move through the mass of bodies -- all engaged in carnal pleasure -- all locked in exploration, excitement and ecstasy. The various shapes and sizes were all stunningly beautiful, but none more than my own sisters.

We'd been apart for weeks as Alicia and I fought our way through the jungle, and they fought their way to my rescue. Now, our sweet reunion turned to an exclamation aimed at our enemies -- an affirmation that we weren't just alive but that our power hadn't been diminished an ounce. We felt stronger after the fight, and we exercised that newfound strength by fucking our way through this plane full of sexed-up models.

I encouraged my sisters to unleash themselves on the girls and play. They went off in two directions, swaying their hips in sync as they offered a little show. The girls were tall and slender, yet the curves of their bodies were dramatic, and their perky asses outshone even our visitors.

Down the middle of my view, I watched our poor flight attendant trying to navigate the modest bedroom. She was a sweet woman in her early-30s with olive skin so clear and eyes so big that she looked like a doll. At the sight of the champagne tray, some of the women moved in, bogging Zynah down and pulling on her clothes.

She was an inch away from letting herself go, and the damn walls broke like the snap of a finger.

Zynah wanted in on the action, and she fell to her knees without much resistance as the women began to tear away at her stewardess uniform. Meanwhile, a pretty blonde had grabbed the champagne and popped the cork, sucking up the spray with her lips descending on the neck of the bottle the same way she'd sucked on my cock earlier.

I called Champagne-Girl closer, wanting a drink myself. As she approached, I pulled the girl who'd been blowing me off to make place for the new arrival.

The model with the champagne was a natural blonde with a flawless body that included an anatomically impossible slim waist and the face of a Swedish supermodel. She knew exactly what I wanted -- what I demanded -- and gave me a lazy smile as she passed me the bottle. I drank with closed eyes, and the liquor tasted even sweeter as she wrapped her divine lips around my cock.

With my thirst quenched by the dry nectar, I looked out over the mass of bodies... I tried to take in each little scene as I let the blonde do her work, arching my back as I moved beyond her mouth and towards the tightness of her throat.

Elle was nursing a strap-on into a tight brunette about five feet away from me. The nipples on her firm teardrop-shaped breasts were hard-hard-hard, but she was no lesbian. Oh, no... She was just a rich girl with a rubber cock and a lot of pent up frustration and a taste for power.

Despite being slimmer and smaller than most of the women we'd taken aboard, she exuded dominance and control. The huge rubber cock was translucent pink, and the way my sweet little sister pushed it into the sex-drunk model was surprisingly adorable. She had one foot on the back of another model, engaged in a 69 with a friend, and her other foot was somewhere between three other women engaged.

Elle glanced at me over her shoulder with a proud expression. Her eyes said, "Look here!"

She slapped the model's ass, bit down on her lip, and started pounding away at the brunette -- practically sawing the poor girl in half as she grabbed her hips and fucked her to heaven and back. For her part, the brunette took it well. Her moans were as attractive as her body: Her accent was obvious and sexy even as she muttered words that didn't exist and strained her vocals in ecstasy.

The sight of darling Elle going at it put me over the edge. I craned my neck back, and my attention shifted to my cock. Suddenly, all I could feel was the mouth of the blonde that had been tending to me. Her lips were soft, and she didn't apply too much pressure. She offered herself up as a receptacle for my cum, swallowing each burst as it came. Yes, she drank every drop and sucked me clean before asking that I pass her the champagne bottle before downing all that was left.

Cum and booze... Quite the diet, my dear.

I called for another girl, and one scampered over, breaking a three-way kiss she'd been occupied with.

My new friend had long black hair and freckles. Her fit body was more ass than boobs, with a clear bias in one direction. At eighteen, she was the youngest of the group, with late-in-life braces and a little touch of innocence left in her rosy cheeks. As she shot me a smile, I lifted the shaft of my recently fired cock from my balls to indicate what I wanted, and she happily took the cue.

I groaned as she went to town on my balls: Sucking, kissing, cupping, pulling... She took moments to run her tongue up along the shaft of my soft cock, slowly bringing it back to life. As she did, I played with her hair and looked into her eyes, and we got frightfully close to romance as we encountered a shared joy between us.

Elle had gotten bored of fucking and came over to me, starting a conversation with a deep sibling kiss.

"Mmm... Your tongue was made to be between my lips, bro."

"Then let me kiss you again."

With our kiss resuming, Elle snaked an arm around my back and pulled her warm body as close to mine as it could be. We kissed hard and full of passion; both our bodies sweaty, tired, but far from breaking point.

We were in a sexual flow state. Champions. Survivors. Conquerers.

Since our convoy was attacked in Argentina, the adrenaline hadn't let up. There would come a time when it did. There would come a time for a crash and for recovery -- for a reckoning and for healing -- but that time wasn't now.

"Where's our sister?" I asked, not having seen Tecla for a while.

"She's gone searching for the best ass on the plane," Elle replied.

I smirked. "Well, then she should go look in the mirror."

"Ha! Very flattering, Olly, but let's face it... There's no competition with this bunch."

Elle and I surveyed the orgy, accepting what she said was true. The room was full of women who competed based on their bodies. They were the incarnation of sex and image and curve.

Tec and Elle -- and about every other woman I'd ever cared for -- possessed a more elegant beauty that craved a different adoration. It was beauty that captivated me every moment of every day.

My sister and I focused our attention on the spot right by the bedroom door, where our flight attendant was getting her mind blown.

"Let's count her orgasms," Elle proposed.

As my sister offered another kiss, I let our noses press against each other and whispered into her mouth as our eyes remained locked together. We listened, finding Zynah's voice among the dozen others, counting...

"One... Two..."

"Three?"

"No... Not yet... Now! That one was three..."

Elle giggled, hugging me into one of those swaying embraces that could see two people stand together forever.

"You've been so brave," I said. "I thought you were gone... I... I made mistakes... I put you and--"

Ending my sentence with the touch of her lips, Elle leaned in to tell me she knew everything I could say or think of saying -- that she knew how I felt and that she felt the same and that one day we would have to deal with what happened.

That day of reckoning was fast approaching, but it hadn't come yet... Not while we were suspended miles above an endless ocean, in a world of our own making.

That world consisted of Zynah, surrounded by four beautiful Brazilians, experiencing her first-ever taste of a woman's touch. It also consisted of the two women to our right, entangled in their 69, and the three girls sharing a group kiss to our left. Then, there was our immediate bubble: Me, my sister, and the braces-wearing babe who had done well to get my cock back to its full potential.

With each orgasm of that orgy, the next one was slower in coming. On land, without having just cheated death by a hair's breadth, the adventure we'd been having would have killed me. But we were drifting awfully close to Heaven up there in that plane...

A group of voices from the door drew my attention, and I saw Tecla approach, holding hands with a copper-haired MILF.

My sister was excited, and every feature on her face lit up. It was a face hard to describe because it carried the best of everything in ways you'd never think possible. Yes, the twins were a compilation of perfection. Their features were almost exactly identical, but the best way to tell them apart was by looking at their mouths. Tecla always had her lips slightly parted, and Elle often twisted hers into knots.

Tec waved us to the double bed, walking closer with her trademark foxy expression. We had to navigate carefully, and once we got there, she evicted two babes who'd been lezzing out, throwing the MILF she had with her onto the mattress.

"This one wants it in the ass," she explained, proudly spreading the ample cheeks of the copper-haired hotty.

"Did she say so?" I asked.

"She can't speak English... But just look at her..."

The woman Tec brought up was divinely salacious and wore only a pretty smile. Like many of those we'd taken on board, her body was biased to the rear, but her breasts were still formidable. She had a flawlessly firm peach-shaped butt that seemed almost surreal in its perfection, and her eyes did seem to light up as my sister manhandled its generous cushions.

Elle took the girl who'd been playing with my balls by the hair so that she could take a turn sucking my sister's strap-on. It was an apparent show of dominance... And a way to free up my cock for the MILF.

"What's your name?" I asked.

The woman looked down at my cock, practically drooling as she narrowed her eyes and plotted her next move. "Seu pau é enorme!"

Some of the other girls in the room laughed, and I shook my head. "Your name, darling?"

"Eh... Anna?" she offered, unsure if she understood what I was asking.

"Okay, Anna... Are we going to do this?"

Anna shivered and giggled all at once as, suddenly, Tecla deposited half a bottle worth of lube over her, spreading the cold oil over the beauty queen's hard body. That was my cue to stumble forward (and her cue to arch her back).

We made some space, with others having to roll away or crawl to the other side of the room. I was trepidacious -- spreading her cheeks to find the tightest of tight holes. Tecla grabbed Anna by the arm and pulled her until she turned, then my sister deposited some more lube over the girl's big boobs.

My hard cock contrasted well with Anna's bronzed skin, and it felt good pressing the firm shaft between her soft breasts. She used her elbows to push them together. I placed my hands on her shoulders and smiled from ear to ear, beginning to work my cock between the two warm pillows. It took me a few seconds to find the rhythm, standing on my toes, but when I did, it felt amazing!

Anna giggled as my cock slid between her breasts. Her skin was perfectly smooth, and the lube helped ease things until I was full-on fucking her tits. The feeling was unlike anything I'd ever felt... It was almost whimsical and devoid of sex had it not been for the divine friction provided by our contact.

After a long flight, I could hardly stand on my feet, but I could pump my hips. I pumped and pumped, feeling my cock slip and slide between the soft cushions, using Anna as a humping pillow until I finally groaned with happy relief. My eyes rolled back, and I lost all balance, falling back on my ass and onto a pile of naked Brazilian models as a streak of cum flew through the air and dashed onto Anna's chest.

Half-a-dozen hands were on me as I watched Tecla pull the brace-faced girl from Elle's strap-on and over to Anna. She was setting up the copper-haired MILF for anal later, so it only made sense to let her enjoy the hot 18-year-olds tongue as a warm-up.

I rolled around and pushed myself to my feet, spotting Zynah -- our flight attendant. She was no longer just a recipient and had taken to lapping at one of the woman's cunts with a more than willing look on her happy little doll-face.

My sisters were quick to help me up and keep me steady, with Tec seeming somewhat disappointed. "Dear brother," she tutted, "you were supposed to fuck her ass."

"I... I think I'm gonna pass out."

The girls laughed with me, hugging me from either side with their unceasingly energetic naked bodies offering much-needed comfort to my exhausted one.

"Let's get him into a shower," Elle proposed. "Boys don't have the same stamina as us, sis."

Tecla agreed, and soon the girls were tugging me into the small bathroom of our suite. Unlike every other part of the plane, the space was devoid of people, and we got a chance to be together without anyone else. The time for serious talk hadn't come yet. It was never going to happen in Rio when Alicia and I returned from our captivity. It was also unlikely to occur in the air above the Atlantic as rain battered our plane.

We were still deflating, adjusting and assessing. We were learning and living and confirming that we had gotten to the other end of the most horrendous experience.

We stripped off our inhibitions as I let the girls wash me in the tiny shower cubicle. Though they had a rule not to touch explicitly during sex, the twins had always been open to showering together. Under the rush of the water, they had fewer boundaries. They rubbed their wet bodies against mine, soaping all three of us up as we shared kisses between caresses.

Elle took a step closer, letting her fingers rest against my chest. "You're my hero, Olly. I don't know if I could live without--"

"Don't spoil our fun," Tecla insisted. "There'll be plenty of time for deep chats once we lend. Right now, I just wanna... I want to stop thinking for a while..."

Elle agreed.

The girls had a lot on their hearts and a lot on their minds. It would've weighed too heavily for any other 18-year-olds, but my sisters were exceptional and could handle it. I only wished there was a way for me to transfer all their worries to myself.

Elle's expression turned to a smirk as she felt my cock swell against her slick thighs. "I thought men need time to recharge?!"

"Your body is like a bolt of lightning," I explained.

"Yeah? Do I fill your batteries?"

The feeling of my hard length against her body was the only answer Elle needed. Her cheeks turned red, and she blushed as she reminded herself that I was her big brother and that she loved it...

We only had eight minutes' worth of water, and we used every last second. Once the flow stopped, we were left standing in an embrace; our bodies became entangled as if that was the only way nature could ever intend. I was still feeling tender, but I was washed, and each droplet that dripped down my body carried with it some of the exhaustion and sent it down the drain, leaving me with nothing but appetite -- hunger -- and a desire to get back in that bedroom.

For the briefest of moments, we had let ourselves feel tired. We allowed ourselves to indulge fatigue as we indulged everything else. Soon, our descent would start, and we'd be back on Earth, but it wasn't time for that yet.

We could still do a lot with our remaining hours above the clouds.

"Now, I really want to watch my brother fuck some whores in the ass!" Tecla declared, kissing me so cutely that you'd think she was incapable of the crude language she'd just used.

We stood under the empty taps for another minute or two, hugging each other without any sexual charge from earlier. Since I'd returned from the jungle, this was our habit and way of dealing with near-fatal loss.

Tecla inhaled, Elle exhaled, and I took a deep breath for the three of us.

My sisters wanted to see me fuck some models in the ass...

What a life.

In the minutes we were gone, a lot had changed in the bedroom. Some models had left, others had joined, more booze was introduced into the equation, and the floor seemed to be covered in sex toys of all shapes and sizes.

My sisters and I stood there, scanning every inch for opportunity.

Tecla went ahead and started physically inspecting each one of the girls. She was particularly interested in their asses and spread their cheeks as she passed. As she did, they kept doing whatever they'd been doing: Kissing, tonguing, grinding, drinking, or chatting.

There were a dozen butt-plugs on board, and my sister wanted to find where they'd ended up -- seeking out the women most ripe for anal with her big brother.

Meanwhile, I kissed Elle on the cheek and asked her to get me a cock-ring. I knew that one more round would require a little assistance, and the right bit of help would make the ultimate in satisfaction even more superlative.

Tec managed to round up four plug-wearing Brazilian babes and cleared some space around the bed. She made them get on the mattress with their asses facing us, ready and waiting for me to plunder their booties. With their faces down and asses up, I could only see the shapely rear-ends of our guests. Each was more perfect than the next, and they all had me drooling with desire... But we'd need a little help to make things really perfect.

Grabbing the only confirmed English speaker, Tecla brought our flight attendant to me and passed her a bottle of lube. "Help Mr Orwell by keeping them all oiled up."

"Yes, ma'am," Zynah agreed with a bright white smile that shone under the ambient LED lights.

The Middle-Eastern beauty was naked aside from that little scarf flight attendants wear. Her hair had been unleashed from its neat little bun, and her spirit seemed just as free as the long black locks that frizzled in all directions.

Moving to my first target, I waited for Zynah to start pouring lube over the large and shapely glutes.

This first girl had a darker skin tone. The slick liquid covered her ass and cast the most stunning reflection -- gorgeous -- practically letting me see myself in the shine. Our stewardess worked hard, spreading the lube around with her hand and making sure to pump as much between the asscrack and over the bejewelled butt-plug.

As Zynah finished her task, she looked at me with pride. Then, Elle explained her work wasn't done yet...

"Please put this ring on Mr Orwell's cock."

"Yes, ma'am," the stewardess smiled, much like she would smile when asked to bring a glass of water.

Getting on her knees next to me, Zynah stretched the cock-ring with her fingers before slowly placing it. Her eyes darted between looking at me and looking at her task. They were beautiful -- oversized irises that expressed pure joy at the advent of her sexual liberation.