Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the ring snapped onto the base of my penis, I briefly cringed before feeling my hardness elevate to the next level. I gritted my teeth and tried to hide my lust, but I couldn't... The animal inside me wasn't going to hide, and I knew I wanted to drop all my inhibitions.

Grabbing onto the first girl's plug, I started tugging on its end. She grunted in response -- loving and hating the feeling all at once, with the former edging out the latter. I was somewhat gentle, using the plug to tease her asshole for a few seconds before increasing the force at which I pulled until... Pop.

The sight of my first prize saw me waste no time in pressing ahead with my cock; delving into the lubed up hole with a long thrust as Zynah poured a little more while I penetrated. I pushed my weight forward through my hips, feeling both resistance and welcoming as the girl from Ipanema took more and more of me deep inside her.

As I got deeper, I started figuring out my limits, and I knew this particular ass wouldn't be able to take all of me.

As my cock was about halfway inside the sensationally tight grip, I paused, letting myself feel the strangulation around my shaft and the soft contact of her skin. I took a deep breath, pulling back until I was free and could close my eyes to reset.

Tecla didn't waste time, quickly pulling Anna -- the copper-haired MILF -- over to us so that she could suck me off. With all the lube aiding her, she took me down her throat with ease as the increased girth and sensitivity provided by the cock-ring made for a blowjob unlike any other. It was intensely fiery and firm, but it was also a relief compared to the extreme intensity of being deep inside a tight asshole.

I watched as the four butt models swayed their hips in front of me, waiting for me to keep up the exploration. They were a little drunk, very horny, and increasingly impatient.

Moving over to the second woman, I let Zynah do her work and watched as she lubed up the firm ass. The liquid slowly dripped over the model's bronzed skin -- she was a little more solid than the last girl; very athletic. When Zynah was done, I reached for the plug and didn't waste any time... Pop.

"Agh!" the woman groaned. "Tá gostoso."

I had no clue what she was saying, but how she moved told me she wanted more, and Zynah must've felt the same because she added even more lube.

Lining my cock up, I pulled my stomach to steel myself, leaning forward and holding on to the new girl's hips as I started my penetration. Unlike the first, this one wasn't content with just taking it... She pushed back, accelerating the pace at which my thick and firm shaft spread open her rosebud. It was a feeling so intense I had to stop breathing and stop thinking and stop doing anything at all.

She took control until, eventually, I was as deep as I could go -- embedded so tight that it felt like we'd locked together.

"How's this one, Goldilocks?" Tecla asked, putting her hand on my shoulder as she started kissing my neck.

It took me a second to respond. "Divine, but too tight to fuck."

"We'll just have to add more lube..."

I nodded, slowly pulling back until my cock was free and I could inhale again. Anna was still knelt beside me and was quick to take me between her lips. The feeling of my shaft filling her cheeks seemed to turn her on, and I saw the MILF rub her pussy in tempo with her methodical blowjob.

Meanwhile, Zynah was lubing up the third of four asses. This penultimate one was a little paler, a little softer, and a lot more 'manageable...' As I tugged on her butt plug, I struggled to get it out, trying to be gentle. The model arched her back, dropping her shoulders and lurching forward with feline elegance. As she did, I pulled a little harder... Pop.

Like the times before, my cock (and even more oil) was quick to fill the space left by the toy, but this narrow little asshole wouldn't budge.

I pushed and pushed, gritting my teeth and expending more force to try and penetrate the impossible tightness than I'd ever use on a woman I loved. No matter what, I still couldn't get inside -- she was far too small for me -- and I had to back down.

"Woah," Elle mouthed. "That's extreme..."

I nodded, thinking of an idea. "Go put your strap-on back on and pick up a few toys... Work her for me. Once you've got her nice and ready--"

"With pleasure, bro," my little sister kissed my cheek, running off to grab her fake phallus.

Zynah had started pouring lube onto the fourth woman. She was a touch younger than the rest and very energetic. I'm guessing she'd been plucked from her first swimsuit contest into this wild air-bound orgy, and she loved it.

She slammed her fists and articulated her hips as I pulled on her plug -- a real tigress.

Suddenly, the movement of the plug became a dance -- a samba -- and I was manipulating the cool metal with what felt like rhythm and groove. It was fun, only heightened as Elle slotted in next to me and started working away at another one of the fine asses.

Suddenly, my breath was struck away by the feeling of a tongue assailing me from behind. The way her teeth grazed against my skin told me the brace-faced teen from earlier had been rallied by Tecla to eat my ass as I fucked her friends.

Pop...

The last model was unplugged, and I drove forward with my cock and Zynah still keeping things lubed for us. She was the culmination of the rest: Tight, but not too tight, and fit enough to push back as I fucked her raw.

Tecla grabbed more lube. With Anna and Zynah, they poured bottle after bottle out over the bed and our bodies. Tec joined her twin with a strap-on and picked an asshole for herself as they ran out of the slick stuff. All the while, Brace-Face spread my cheeks and devoured me with her warm tongue, and I kept fucking the asshole in front of me.

The sounds of sex had risen, and wildness had taken hold.

Elle slapped me on the back -- a signal that we should switch. I returned to the hole that was previously too tight for me. Now, I could push my cock deep, slow, and to its hilt as the Brazilian beneath me moaned with delight.

We were all soaked in lube and sweat, and it felt good. Our whole beings -- our whole bodies -- had become objects of sex as a result.

Tecla groped my ass, indicating she wanted to switch, and I moved to the next girl. This one was ready for a more brutal pounding, having been prepared nicely by my darling sister. The feeling of my cock carving her out in the confines of her airtight hole almost took me over the edge, but Elle tapped my shoulder.

It was time for another switch.

We went down the line, alternating from time-to-time, and making all four women scream. Brace-Face didn't stop tonguing me, and soon Anna joined her before Zynah took the plunge and did the same. The tightness around my cock, the friction, the force of the ring around its base... Everything was building up to a mighty orgasm, and it wasn't long before I cried out my release.

"Fuuuck!"

I pulled out of the ass I was in with lube dripping from my shaft. There was a second to spare, and I knew what I wanted to do as I spun around and found Brace-Face. Her immediate instinct was to take me in her mouth, but I held her back.

I wanted to cum on her face.

As blasts of thick jizz shot from my cock onto her cheeks, the sexy Brazilian smiled with her expensive orthodontics on full display. I covered her face, groaning with each impulse of my cock as Anna and Zynah waited for me to finish.

After I was done, the flight attendant and the MILF helped clean up the mess I'd made with kisses and licks and lots of naughty laughter. Taking a step back, I watched as the three women played. I stumbled, falling against the wall of bodies on the bed -- my own sisters included.

"Wow... Wow... Wow..."

The girls giggled before surrounding me. Tecla started kicking out our guests, wanting us to be alone as we slept off the exertion of the last few hours. When we woke up, we would be in a different world.

After all, you can't stay in the clouds forever...

02 • Planes, Trains and Automobiles

We landed in Cape Town with the sea breeze welcoming us.

As I descended the stairs from the plane, I had to briefly stop as the old stab wound in my side stung. It was hardly a physical pain -- more a reflex response to being back on Earth. Standing behind me, Alicia put a hand on my back to gently nudge me forward.

"You're all getting tested," she declared.

"Tested for?" Elle asked.

"Everything."

"Haha! Fair enough."

As we reached the bottom of the stairs, Skylar approached me. She must've seen I was in pain, but there was, unfortunately, nothing my loyal bodyguard could do to help. She carefully guided me to the car, opening the large steel door at the back of our armoured personnel carrier.

Yes, we had swapped flashy BMWs and Maybachs for actual armoured cars. They were road legal beasts, painted black and about a foot off the ground. It was the kind of truck a SWAT team might pull up in, and we had six of them, each filled with armed guards.

Through no fault of my own, I'd attracted a few enemies. The last attempt to kill me was a CIA job, so no precaution was too extreme.

The back of our truck was comfortable enough, with leather benches lining the left and right. In exchange for their company, the swimsuit models on our plane got their pick of whatever was on it. They would head straight back to Rio de Janeiro, taking their pick of the clothes, jewellery, electronics and booze we left behind. Then, the plane would head for France, where the interior would be refitted, and new computer systems would be installed.

"They'll keep the little adventure to themselves," Alicia assured. "You can do anything on a super-yacht or a private plane."

"Anything?" Tecla queried.

"Anything at all, ma'am."

"Ohmigod, Alicia," Elle interrupted, "you don't have to be so formal. You saved our brother's life."

Alicia blushed. "Who's to say he didn't save mine?"

"We all saved each other," I completed. "And thank goodness we did!"

There was agreement all-around as we set off. Everyone was comfortably dressed, and everyone was exhausted. I was between Tec and Elle (of course), with Alicia and Skylar opposite.

"How did you enjoy the party, Sky?"

The blonde opposite replied with a satisfied smirk as her colleague beside her simply shook her head.

"Oh, c'mon," Tecla teased, "you must have done something, Alicia."

My chief of staff blushed. "I had my fun, ma'am... Catching up on work and watching a film. Our guests were a little plastic for my taste."

I was intrigued. "You have a type?"

"Isn't it obvious, sir?"

The last remark was delivered with a naughty wink that seemed out of character for Alicia, and she quickly regained her professional distance. At the slightest sign of flirtation, both Tecla and Elle were buzzing. They thought Alicia was incredible, having saved me in the jungle, and with the two of us becoming a Tarzan and Jane couple.

There was some truth to it, but things were far more complicated.

We needed a diversion and a change of subject, with the fateful ringing of Alicia's phone offering precisely that. I watched as she answered the call and twisted her lips, trying to patch together a response to the person at the other end of the line.

It wasn't often she struggled to find the right words...

"Sir... Ehm... Do you have a moment to talk to the president?"

I searched my mind. Every second corporate functionary called themselves 'president' nowadays. "The president of which company?"

"The... The president of the United States of America, sir. It's the White House on the line."

Ugh! I wanted to throw something at hearing that.

The Americans had tried to kill us, and their hired hitmen took down a lot of good security officers in the process -- men with families who gave their lives protecting mine. They killed two incredible women who'd sheltered Alicia and me. They even used Amanda Faulkner as their puppet, leading to her death too...

I was in no mood to speak to the man who must've ordered it all!

"Tell him to go fuck himself."

My chief of staff nodded (always happy to carry out an instruction from the boss). "Mr Orwell would like the president to know that he can go fuck himself. Thank you. Goodbye."

As the call ended, I could see Alicia was proud of herself. There was a stunned silence in the back of the armoured car.

Skylar was first to burst out laughing. My sisters soon followed, and then the contagion hit Alicia and me. We were cackling like crazy people, astounded by what had just happened. Nothing could stop us, but Alicia's phone rang again, and we all tried to calm down so she could answer.

"I said-- Oh... Mr President--"

I reached out to take the phone, and she was happy to pass it over.

"President Wilken?"

"Mr Orwell?" the voice on the other end asked. It sounded nothing like the man I knew from fiery speeches on the news or clever remarks in press conferences. The man in my ear was terrified... Terrified of me.

"I... I wanted to inform you directly that I'll be resigning next month."

"What?"

The president swallowed hard, "Oh? I... I thought I could have some time. Please, Mr Orwell, my family will be devastated if I do it sooner. Look, I know I put you in a tricky position, but please show some mercy!"

It seemed clear that someone had spooked the president on my behalf. All I could do was play along.

"You didn't show me much mercy, Mr President."

"Rogue agents, sir... They were rogue agents, and they will be dealt with! I assure you, the consequences will be swift."

"And Sardonis?" I asked about the other great enemy with a taste for my blood. He'd piggy-backed off the CIA operation to kill me, and it was his desire to come finish me off that saw our captors delay long enough for us to frame an escape.

"Sardonis?" Wilken echoed. "Edward Sardonis? Well... That's a ghost story, Mr Orwell. He's some clown who defrauded intelligence agencies when he was supposed to be managing their money. This recent talk of him--"

"Where is he?" I interrupted.

"I... I don't know. I think he's dead or something?"

The President of the United States didn't know... I was now more inclined to forgive our army of private investigators for failing to find him.

It was time to end the strange call.

"I look forward to seeing your resignation in the news, Benny," I used the man's nickname instead of his title. "You've done alright. You can be proud of these last two years."

"I am, sir! I very much am! Thank you for being so understanding and giving me a month."

The most bewildering five minutes of my life came to an end. I sat there, shaking my head as I looked from one face to the next. Everyone seemed just as shocked, and they hadn't even heard both sides of the conversation.

Somehow, I'd managed to make the world's most powerful man prostrate himself for me. It could be the shock at hearing I survived the attempt on my life that moved him to action, but I didn't think so... No, someone else had stepped into the picture and told him what to do. Someone so powerful they could make the leader of a superpower tremble...

Whether this person was a friend or a foe remained to be seen. Whichever might be the case, they sure as hell had me intrigued.

• • •

After a short drive, I found myself sitting in the manager's office at a small train station in the middle of nowhere. The weather was warm, but the sun was setting and with the rising darkness came the relief of my body's aches and pains.

I was back on the phone. This time, Cassandra Nash -- the CEO of my company, Pellinore -- was on the other end of the line.

"It's time for the truth."

"The story you've told me is most upsetting, Mr Chairman. I didn't intend to keep you in the dark, and had I known you were in danger--"

"Cassandra..."

"Yes, alright," the old British businesswoman sighed. "It all started a few months before you were born. Elizabeth hadn't yet decided to adopt you. She was dating Edward Sardonis, and it seemed like they were in love. I didn't know he was some old Cold War relic who used to cook the books for the West's spies... I just thought he was an arsehole like every other man Liz entertained, but she quickly corrected that perception...

"You see, Edward had defrauded his employers. They tried to kill him -- they failed -- and now they couldn't try again. It was the 90s... Things changed all the time, and Liz saw an opportunity. Western governments had realised their secret funds were so obscured that only Sardonis truly understood the architecture of it all. Of course, they were reluctant to work with him again--"

"So, she wanted to take over his old job?" I interrupted.

"No," Nash corrected. "Elizabeth Wharry always had a more ingenious plan than anyone else could devise. She wanted to use Pellinore, the company we spent decades creating, to recover hidden assets and move them into a reserve of sorts. A central bank for international espionage, if you will."

Cassandra explained how Elizabeth's system functioned for the next ten minutes. She had objected at the time, but Liz didn't listen and proceeded to rejigger the company they built into an entity governed by a secret treaty between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the United States.

The company was given powers to regulate certain aspects of the shadow economy as it recovered assets initially managed by Sardonis. He cooperated, building a life with Elizabeth that led to her offering to adopt me from my father, her chauffeur. But Sardonis wasn't the type to lay down roots, and he robbed her before disappearing.

Still, Wharry was left with her fortune tripled and a central role in the international economy (albeit a secret one).

Nash continued, "Your forensic accounts have been at us like a pack of wild dogs--"

"And they still haven't found anything," I smirked, having grown to enjoy my calls with Cassandra.

"They won't find anything, Mr Chairman. The early-2000s saw the world of dark money change dramatically. Pellinore no longer enjoys the principal role it once did. Whatever links we still hold are limited -- a product of simple financial physics -- and certainly not by design. Your sudden ascent to the chairmanship after Liz died was necessary to protect a handful of key interests, which you did..."

Suddenly, the two big decisions I'd made as chairman fit into the bigger picture.

The first was when Nash asked me to convince the directors that we should sell our stake in a small hotel at a loss. She explained that some old actor's vanity project went sour when the police became interested in happenings there and that we had to sell before the investigations became public.

Second, she told me I had to take a failed research project off the company's hands. It was a mathematical project that saw the creation of a sophisticated algorithm that seemed to have no commercial value.

Both the hotel and the research were the products of Pellinore's role in global security and intelligence. They were initiated when we were still raiding Sardonis's old stashes for the assets he squirrelled away, and now they had to go. In the case of the hotel, we actually took a profit if you accounted for certain hidden factors. As for the algorithm: I bought it and gave it to Elle, so she could start a little vanity project in the porn industry that would serve as cover for a data mining and analysis capability of our own.

Even with substantially more information, I still had no clue why Edward Sardonis wanted me dead. Neither did Nash.

"I don't know what to tell you, Mr Chairman. He's a lunatic, but there's no reason I can think of for him to want you dead."