Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... Not you either!"

Closing my eyes, I tried to release myself from this daydream. When I opened them again, I saw one of the girls from the plane. Or, rather, I saw an amalgamation of all the girls on the plane -- a composite of their faces and bodies.

She was blonde with bronze skin and these wonderous dark eyes. I knew this was a hallucination, but her lips felt so real... The way they rested against the tip of my sensitive cock as her hand gently steadied my shaft... It all seemed so real.

Manic laughter started in my heart, and soon I was cackling. This could be whatever I wanted. All I had to do was embrace the madness.

Brushing aside some of the blonde's hair, I got a perfect view of her beautiful face. It could be any face -- any person -- and it would feel like the actual thing.

The oedipal urge was there. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes.

On her knees in front of me was none other than my very own mother. I had summoned her to fulfil a fantasy. I could reach out, touch her cheeks, and pull the strands of her dark hair. I could look into her eyes, and I could squeeze her shoulder.

My parent was inches away from my cock. She was so close I could feel her breath against my skin. Yes, she was so close that I felt drawn to her, much like two celestial objects interact through invisible forces of gravity.

She was the moon. I was the ocean.

The manic laughter hadn't stopped. I was excited, with my cock in hand and body slowly edging forward. I brought the shaft to her, holding it upright, watching as Mom arched her back so I could measure the length against her face. I was as big as the distance from my parent's chin to the top of her forehead.

My next step was obvious. I walked around my mother, circling. This was so that I could see more of her; because god knows I wanted to see it all.

She'd always been such a mystery. Now, there was no mystery left in her nakedness except the mystery of how it would feel to fulfil the ultimate taboo -- the pinnacle of primal desire. I went to stand in front of her with my hips leading my feet as I took small steps towards her. As my cock rested a centimetre from her lips and I could feel us touch across that tiny little gap, I was ready to plunge into depravity.

"No."

"No?" I turned to face the source of the objection.

There she was again... Sian's ghost was back to haunt me.

"No."

Suddenly, my mother was gone, and it was only Sian and me. I looked at her with hatred, unhappy that she'd disturbed my vision.

"Why did you stop me?!"

Sian wasn't interested in me. She walked around the empty carriage, and I took a seat, watching as she wandered around and inspected the vintage features of the room.

"I'll ask again: Why did you stop me?"

"Why, why, why... All you people ever ask is why. Hence, I'm not cut out for the real world -- for the world where everything needs a reason. It's a linear world with people going from point A to point B, and I want nothing to do with it."

"Fortunately, you're nothing but a vision," I remarked. "You don't need to live like the rest of us."

"A vision? Oh no, my sweetie... I'm you, and you are me. As for why I stopped you? Well, I simply didn't want to watch you ram that big cock of yours down your mommy's throat. It's vulgar. I understand you're angry at her, but shredding her oesophagus is no way to treat a lady."

"I'm not angry--"

"Who wouldn't be?" Sian challenged. "You gave up so much because of her incapacity. You must have all this resentment bottled up inside you -- resentment towards her and the two sisters you had to mother, father, and now fornicate with. And, to top it all off, you failed... They're in danger, and you put them in danger. They were forced to become killers! Their best friend is gone by their own command!"

"You put them in danger!" I accused.

Sian simply shrugged. "Remember, buddy; you're talking to yourself right now."

"Well, I'm being insufferable--"

"As always."

The last little remark made me smile. I realised that I could close my eyes and she would disappear. I recognised that I still had control, and I wondered if I could coexist with this pseudo-nightmare -- this window into my own soul.

"You are interesting; I'll give you that."

Sian was happy to hear it. "You would never have approached me in that jazz club if I weren't interesting, but what is it that interests you? Why was the chance of you resisting a big round zero?"

"I don't know," I confessed. "But now I'm tired. I want to sleep."

"Alrighty."

I managed to close my eyes, and it wasn't long before I dozed off. My dreams now existed in the conscious world, and my time asleep was free from distraction. I began to embrace madness -- to see its benefits and enjoy its insanity.

I was ready to submit to the blissful decay of my mind. I was prepared for the death of reality.

• • •

"Wake up... C'mon, wake up!"

The owner of the frantic voice shook me by the shoulder as she tried to summon me to life. I was awake, but I couldn't open my eyes -- I was paralysed. So, she shook and shook, but I didn't move.

Suddenly, a flat palm struck my face, damn hard, and the sting jolted my system. My eyes opened in alarm, and I grabbed my attacker's forearm before she could hit me again.

"Jane?! You're supposed to have left."

Alicia's half-sister rolled her eyes and went to sit across from me. She rested her chin on her hands and looked at me with pity. She had her sibling's eyes and nose and cheeks, but the curve of Jane's lips was a little more sinister.

"I probably just saved your life," she declared.

"I was just asleep," I retorted.

"No."

"Yes."

"You were unconscious and drifting away. You were dying."

I shook my head and scanned my body, searching for evidence of what she'd observed. My calves were sore, my stomach felt hollow, my chest burned, and I struggled to swallow. Then, there was the pounding headache... The agony of it.

"What do you want?" I asked, leaning forward in the hope that changing posture might change how I felt.

Jane crossed her legs and smirked. "I want something a little extra. Something more than just money."

"More than money?"

"Answers. About you."

Shaking my head, I didn't understand what she meant. Before I could ask, I felt a cold wind blow into the carriage -- an icy cold draft that seemed to come from nowhere and chilled me to the bone.

"Don't be a sissy," Jane insisted. "I want answers."

"Answers?"

"What's your plan?"

"My plan?"

"Your plan..."

"What plan?"

"The grand plan -- the master plan. How do you plan on bringing your family together? How are you going to keep them safe? Now that you've trapped them in this strange world of yours, where society's rules don't matter, what will their lives look like?"

"What the hell do you know about my family?" I scoffed, rising to my feet as I searched for the source of the breeze.

"I know about families -- all families. Believe it or not, there's a universal human experience. We have to stick to the same rules: Don't fuck your younger sisters, for example. Or, if that's too hard to follow, let's remember the sanctity of human life. That man in South America -- the one who threatened to rape Alicia -- was defenceless when you killed him. Even worse, your precious sisters had to murder their best friend to keep your secret."

"You've been spying on me!" I accused, rushing forward to grab hold of the intruder.

Jane was nimble and ducked my grasp. In the brief second of confusion, her knee crashed into my groin, and she landed a fist against my cheek. I fought back, striking her with my palm, but she was too quick. I took a punch to the gut, then another. Then another.

With all the force she could muster, Jane struck me against the side of my head, and my world faded.

For what felt like an hour, I just lay there. The damn cold... The damn cold made it so hard to get up again. Closing my eyes, I took the deepest breaths I could in an effort to regain my strength. I saw three stars -- the night sky -- and I wondered if she'd hurt me bad enough to kill me.

I wondered if this was what it felt like to drift away.

"Wake up... C'mon, wake up!"

The owner of the frantic voice shook me by the shoulder as she tried to summon me to life. I was awake, but I couldn't open my eyes -- I was paralysed. So, she shook and shook, but I didn't move.

Suddenly, a flat palm struck my face, damn hard, and the sting jolted my system. My eyes opened in alarm, and I grabbed my attacker's forearm before she could hit me again.

"Alicia?!" my eyes opened.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"I was attacked... I was attacked!"

"Who did this?"

"Jane! Jane did it!"

"Jane?"

"I'm sorry, Alicia! I should have told you she snuck onto our train. I'm so sorry!"

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as Alicia pulled me towards her and hugged me close. I was a blubbering pile of mush -- defeated and disgraced. For a minute, she held me, and I wished she could hold me forever.

Whispering into my ear, my friend asked, "Who's Jane?"

Breaking our embrace, I looked Alicia dead in the eye. Perhaps I was still asleep?

"Jane... Your half-sister, Jane!"

Alicia looked over her shoulder, and I spotted Skylar for the first time. She was standing there with her gun drawn and three other security people. I'd told them I'd been attacked, but Alicia told me it was impossible...

"My sister is in prison..."

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

5* but the plot lines are becoming too complex, confusing, but maybe that's the effect on the reader you are shooting for... 5*

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Madness takes its toll. I believe he is being slowly poisoned. I think it’s Alicia.

5/5

chris73170chris73170about 2 years ago
wow

loved the new chapter and wow that is a cliff hanger. cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more, loved it. 5/5

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 2 years ago

Bruh I love this but wtf is going on lol

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Harem Sisters Pt. 01 Jason returns home to begin anew.in Incest/Taboo
The Tackle A brother saves his sister starting a chain of events...in Incest/Taboo
League of His Own Ch. 01 A young man leads a dual life with support from his family.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories