Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "And Elizabeth?"

"Elizabeth?"

"They say it was a fall that killed her--"

"It was. There's no reason to go chasing that ghost."

For a moment, Nash's quick deflection made me suspicious. I quickly realised it had nothing to do with wanting to hide the truth. Instead, Elizabeth Wharry had been her best friend for decades, and she didn't want to believe that there was something she missed.

The only other thing I needed to know was about the president. "Do you know Benny Wilken?"

"The President?"

"Yes."

"Not really -- we've met once or twice," Cassandra replied.

"So, you're not the one who talked to him?"

"Huh?"

"Okay," I concluded. "Thanks, Cassandra. I mean it -- thank you. We'll talk again soon. We need to make a plan."

"Yes, Mr Chairman, I believe you are right about that."

Ending the call, I placed the phone on my desk and looked at the man sitting opposite me. He was large and broad-shouldered with charcoal skin. Removing his earphones, he burst into a trademark fit of coughing, using the sleeve of his expensive but aged and oversized suit to cover his mouth.

He was one of the men who helped Alicia escape her abusive father and the man who first told me about the existence of Edward Sardonis.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

Shaking his head, Aaron leaned forward and looked at me with eyes of raw iron.

"Chap, you need to go underground! You need to become a spy, a thief, a rogue and a rapscallion... You're no longer a young man living an ordinary life -- you're the commander-in-chief of an army that's yet to be constructed. These revelations put you dead-centre in a web of conspiracy."

"You make me sound like the world's most mysterious man," I mused.

"You're in the top two, chap... There's one man with more secrets and more influence. He's the only person I believe is capable of making an American president do his bidding... Yes, for some reason, Gedeon Daughtler has decided he's on your side."

Gedeon Daughtler...

The man didn't exist as far as I was concerned. Internet forums raged with conspiracy theories about the man. They speculated that he was the richest man in the world, with hidden wealth ten times that of whoever 'officially' tops the most prominent rankings.

It was true that a businessman named Gedeon Daughtler existed, and he even appeared in the top 100 wealthiest people lists. But his name was always far from first, and he seemed pretty vanilla. One thing the conspiracy theorists had right was that his businesses were very complex; however, I didn't think he was hiding trillions under his bed.

Aaron seemed to disagree with me. Of course, he'd been proven right before...

03 • Sisters

It took a few hours for our train to leave the station.

The old steam locomotive would take us through the desert heartland of South Africa and across the border to Zimbabwe. We would have an hour to admire Victoria Falls; then, we'd hop onto a private jet to carry us to Rwanda. We'd drive into Tanzania and then take another plane to Dubai.

Our convoluted travel plans helped obscure our movements. Land border crossings are far more difficult for adversaries to monitor, whereas private jets carry transponders.

There were many nooks and crannies within the luxury carriages of our train, and I found a small sitting room right opposite our bedroom. It was nothing but two antique armchairs with a window through which you could peer at the passing landscape, cracking it open to mesmerise yourself with the sights and the sounds of romantic travel.

I placed a call to my mother.

"Mom."

"How are you, Oliver?"

"I'm feeling better, thank you."

"That's good. Listen, I can't talk right now."

"Not even five minutes?"

There was a short pause. "No... No, I want to take a nap before heading to the gym."

"Oh... Okay."

As the call ended, I wondered what happened to make my parent the way she was. It seemed inconceivable that any person should be so unhappy, repressed and even unkind. I had suspicions that my father was a worse man than she'd ever admit. He was much older when they married. In a sense, she was a child bride to a working man who took advantage and got her pregnant long before she should've been.

I couldn't make excuses for some of the things she did, but I could feel empathy.

Before making another call, I walked out of the sitting room and into the narrow corridor outside. The panelled walls were grand, and the locomotive's sound added an aura of exploration to our journey. In truth, we'd only relied on steam for the first bit of our trip, with the train switching to its diesel engine after the first mile.

My next call was to my cousin, Natasha.

"Cuz... Yeah, we've left the station... Ha! I can't wait to see you either... How's Dubai?"

The conversation was a pleasure, with longing evident in every word uttered. It had been ages since we'd seen each other. We were best friends and one-time lovers, looking to reunite and conclude our love affair. Once we did, the family would be halfway whole, with only Eve, my mother, left out.

While I kept to myself for the first hours of our journey, Alicia and Aaron caught up in one of the lounge cars. Meanwhile, Skylar and my sisters spent their time in one of the dining rooms, where I found them unpacking a board game.

"Cluedo?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's what they call Clue over here," Tecla explained.

"I gather as much, but don't we have enough intrigue in our lives? First, it was the gangster in the Jazz Club with a knife, then the mercenary in the Jungle with a rocket-propelled grenade."

I sat down to join the game, and Elle was quick to put an arm around my neck and pull herself close. She held me with all the love and tenderness of a little sister and an infatuated girlfriend, with her cheek against mine.

"We can play another game."

From across the table, Tecla took my hand in hers. "Yip! You spent a week hiding out in the jungle, so you should pick the game."

Skylar got to her feet and took a step away. "They want to spoil you, sir. If you excuse me, I'll change into something more comfortable for our journey."

"But you must join us for a board game and dinner!" Elle insisted.

Skylar nodded politely. Her candy-floss pink lips curled into a smile, and her cheeks were dabbed with a subtle red, revealing how glad she was to have the family safe and sound.

I doubted my stylish blonde protector wanted to change into something else. She always wore her relatively short hair in a punky and sculpted asymmetrical swoop. Her tailored navy-blue suit and loose-fitting cotton shirt were her wardrobe staple. She avoided Alicia's more conservative looks and seldom put comfort before fashion. So, I could only conclude she left to give me some alone time with the girls, for which I was grateful.

Turning my attention to Tecla, I decided it was time to talk about what happened while I was gone.

"So, you made some investments while controlling our money," I started.

Tec shuffled around uncomfortably as her cheeks turned scarlet. "Shit... I... I know I should've probably just kept it deposited--"


"Are you kidding?" I smiled. "There was an article on some niche stock market blog that called me a genius because of your decisions on my behalf! You rapidly restructured the entire portfolio and outperformed all expectations."

My sister was still blushing, but she now seemed very proud of herself. "I guess I've always had an interest in finance."

"Really? I feel bad for not having noticed... I want to help nurture it."

Tecla was still blushing, but she seemed far more at ease. "I would love that, Olly. Thank you."

Turning to Elle, I wondered if she had passions I'd overlooked. Then, I saw a sentimentality in her eyes that I didn't fully grasp until I accepted I might not know everything about my beloved sister. Yes, I knew she was sweet and soft and loveable, but I missed just how deep her attachment to our family was.

"You probably took such good care of our sister," I remarked, not thinking before speaking.

"We took care of each other," Elle replied.

At this, Tecla was quick to correct the record. "Nah, Elle kept us going when we thought you were... Ya know? We didn't fight once; we didn't bicker or bark at each other--"

"You didn't bitch me," Elle teased, clearly wanting an off-ramp from the serious conversation.

"And you managed Mom?" I asked.

Tecla replied, "She managed the whole family and took a bunch of calls on your behalf."

"Is that so?" I queried, eager to spend the rest of the afternoon in bed with these two remarkable young women.

We seemed to be in sync and got to our feet together. But, as we reached the door, a sound from behind drew my attention. Alicia was clearing one of the tables in the dining cart with her back turned to us.

Something about her was different, and I told my sisters to go ahead without me. At this, they gave me some really funny looks, probably wondering what had me so upset. The truth is, I wasn't sure myself. All I could think was that Alicia, my friend, seemed off...

As I approached, I noticed her clothes matched those of the one or two attendants on the train, and then she turned around.

"Who are you?" I asked, confronted with a woman nearly identical to Alicia, except she was about a decade younger.

Though they both were a little baby-faced, it was clear this girl was younger -- her body still a little rigid like Alicia's, but her frame a little less defined. Their eyes were precisely alike, and the family resemblance was undeniable.

Stepping forward, the attendant -- or at least the woman dressed as an attendant -- extended her hand so that we could introduce ourselves properly. "Jane Le Roux."

So, she shared Alicia's surname.

As we shook, I couldn't help but notice the supreme confidence of this intruder. She was laidback and a little smug, with an icy attitude that was totally unlike her sister's demeanour.

"How did you get onto my train?" I asked.

Jane shrugged, giving me a sly and slightly self-satisfied smile in response. She knew sneaking on board was quite an achievement, and she hoped that I was impressed.

"When my dad died, he left everything to Alicia--"

"So, you're here for money?" I interrupted.

"Shush, let me finish."

"Alright..."

Jane beamed. "When dad died, he left me with nothing, so I had a choice. I could either rent myself out or take what I needed."

"You became a thief?" I asked, finding that I immensely enjoyed this young woman's roguish charm.

"I had no choice but to steal. For some reason, she got everything... Even after she lied about him, made him a pariah--"

"Lied?" I scoffed. "He assaulted his daughter--"

"She seduced him--"

"Seduced?! She was too young--"

"He never touched me!" Jane defended.

I wasn't sure how to respond to her delusion. I had no doubt their father never touched her, just like I had no doubt he did unspeakable things to Alicia. However, I would never be able to convince this girl that those two things could be true at once.

"So, you're her half-sister?"

"Yes," Jane confirmed. "I'm here because I need cash, and she's been avoiding my calls for weeks."

"She's been a little preoccupied," I explained. "Though, I suspect she doesn't answer your calls at the best of times."

Narrowing her eyes, Jane's gaze was bright-hot. "We don't get along. Since you're obviously under her spell, I'm sure you want to get me off this train quickly, to avoid upsetting her."

"You're right," I confessed. "Not about me being under her spell, but about me wanting to shield her from any heartache."

"How sweet," my interlocutor rolled her eyes sarcastically.

I folded my arms. "So, how much do you want?"

Taking our seats at one of the tables, we took a few seconds to size each other up. Jane seemed to be eighteen or nineteen -- maybe twenty at a stretch -- which meant she was born after Alicia had fled South Africa. The things they had in common were by nature, not nurture. Still, these weren't minor similarities: The evasive but sweet brown eyes being the most striking.

"I don't know how you got onto this train, but I know you wanted me to catch you in the end," I remarked. "Your family dramas are none of my business. I won't let you upset Alicia, but maybe you two should make peace. Or, maybe you should make peace with her..."

I'd correctly guessed that Alicia wasn't the one causing the tension between them. Instead, it was evident in the way Nicole's cheeks glew that she was the one who didn't want to reconcile. Maybe I was reading too much into minor signs and signals, but I didn't think the young woman was that hard to read.

She gave me a number she'd come to beforehand, and I agreed without negotiation. One-hundred-thousand dollars seemed like a fair price to shield Alicia from discomfort. I knew she wouldn't have let her half-sister starve, but I could also sense vitriol from Nicole's side: Sour grapes over their father.

"We will make a brief stop at 4 AM tomorrow. You'll spend the rest of your journey in the baggage compartment; then, you'll leave."

Nodding, Jane got to her feet and made her way out of the dining car. Luckily, she was already out the back door when Skylar came through the front, narrowly avoiding detection.

"Your sister's called me, sir," she explained. "They were concerned about--"

"Nothing to worry about, Sky," I smiled, keen to keep Jane's presence onboard a secret.

You see, sisters could be confounding and family ties complex. But it's always a privilege -- constantly enriching -- and the link between siblings would always be unlike anything else...

• • •

Tecla giggled as I wrapped an arm around her waist and threw her over my shoulder while grabbing her twin by the hand and dragging her along with us. I felt firm when I ran into them in the narrow hall outside our bedroom and carried them to our room.

Our suite was compact with a double bed against the wall, two arm-chairs and a footstool, with some storage. It was tight and confined, and I loved it -- the way the lack of space forced us to be close. I dumped Tecla on the bed and released Elle, pulling each sister closer.

"The walls are paper-thin," Elle protested breathlessly.

"I don't care," I replied, practically tearing her clothes off. "I've got a thing for my sisters, and I want to make love to them every day and every night."

"Mmm, I want that too..."

"I want to make you happy."

"I want to make your eyes roll back."

"I want to feel you climax."

"Mmm..."

Elle moaned as her sister's hand accidentally brushed against her crotch.

Tecla sank to her knees, favouring action over talk as she began manipulating my belt. We were delirious, and for a moment, it seemed like she lost all motor function as her lips parted and she struggled to undo my pants. She was breathing hard -- a little sweat running down her brow -- as she closed her eyes and centred herself.

"C'mon, Tec," Elle encouraged. "Show me our brother's cock... Get it out so we can play."

Taking a deep breath, Tecla composed herself and finally undid my belt. As she pulled my pants down my thighs and my hard cock sprang free, a gorgeous greedy grin formed on her face, and I knew I'd soon feel heaven between her lips.

As her sister's tongue made contact with my shaft, I helped Elle onto the bed. She stood upright with her back turned to me, bracing herself against the ceiling as our train chugged along.

The girls were wearing cute shorts and expensive Ralph Lauren polo shirts. I started pulling down Elle's bottoms, hooking her pants and underwear to reveal her taut ass. Her pearl-white skin hadn't been exposed to the sun much of late, and her flawless glutes contrasted beautifully with her long black hair.

She started carefully edging into a better position -- careful not to tumble over. Eventually, I saw pink, and her perfectly tight slit was in view. Like her sister, she hardly had any pussy-lips, making her seem eternally innocent.

"What do I taste like, bro?" Elle mewled, inviting me to savour her cunny.

"I'll have to double-check," I grinned, licking my lips and leaning forward.

Knelt between her twin and me, Tecla gripped my legs to keep me steady. The motions of the train threatened to dislodge us, but she straightened her back to help secure balance. She kissed the tip of my cock, making me leak, before extending her tongue. As she savoured the taste of pre-cum, I felt her nails sink into my skin as the appetiser made her hungry for the main meal.

Tec was my very own little cum addict, and her addiction demanded satisfaction. As she became a master at pleasing her big brother, I'd learnt to let my sister take control. She began slowly teasing my cock with her hand and head -- licking, kissing, stroking and sucking. She paid special attention to my balls by lifting the shaft and angling her head.

My face was pressed against Elle's sex, and I started lapping away at her aroused pussy as her twin played with my balls. As Tecla built my edge, she took the leap and soon her lips were around the tip of my shaft, with her tongue serving as a slide.

"Mmm," I groaned, switching off a tiny part of my brain so that my body could focus on the pleasure.

Taking hold of Elle, I pushed the small of her back and nudged her legs apart. Her secret place -- hardly visible -- opened ever so slightly with the glistening slit looking delectable. Running my tongue flat along its length from bottom to top, I felt it depress a little more as I reached the middle, achieving a touch of penetration as I got to savour her feminine taste. Getting familiar with the chemical concoction of lust and magic made me want to devour her, and I did!

"Bubblegum," I declared between long hard licks. "You taste like delicious strawberry bubblegum."

Elle giggled before gasping as I began an all-out assault on her senses. Meanwhile, Tecla didn't have time to appreciate my flirtation. I was deep in her mouth and going deeper, about to reach the point of maximum tightness as I threatened to cross into her throat.

My sisters are slight and tight -- their mouths small even though their lips were full. Being inside them was constricting, but it was also plush... Soft.

I could feel the heat of my sister's cheeks get closer to my pelvis as she slowly took more of me. She wanted to take it all. She wanted me deep down her throat. Then, she wanted to make me cum so she could devour every last drop of her brother's delicious jizz.

Yes, my very own little cum addict!

Suddenly, the train shuddered, and the engine barked. It was like we braked for a brief second before shifting into a higher gear. The stop and start blasted reverberations through our bodies and changed everything, taking our intimacy to the next level as new urgency found its way into our bones.

I sank into Elle's pussy -- growing sex-dumb, sex-drunk and sex-mad -- tasting more and more of her as her moans rose and her climax approached. She was going to explode, and I wanted it to happen slowly, almost painfully, as if gravity itself was the thing to drive her over the edge.

Yes, I wanted to taste inevitability: The taste of a darling little sister that was always meant to be under her big brother's sexual spell. So, I was gentle -- my tongue twitched ever so slightly against her pussy until time seemed to stop...

We entered a tunnel, and as the light was extinguished, our fires turned to infernos, raging and raging and raging until we were through that tunnel and release arrived.

"Fuuuck!" Elle cried.

Her slender legs collapsed underneath her, and she fell to her knees. Her pussy was thrilled, and her body shook. In a split second, I tasted the whole universe. It was the taste of victory!