Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was there anything better than making my little sister climax? The only thing that matched the feeling was my other sister's mouth around my cock as my own climax beckoned.

Tecla picked her moment carefully. As her twin fell, she clamped down with her lips, creating an airtight seal around my shaft. She was suckling and sucking, teasing cum into her mouth as the eruption exploded. I craned my neck back, feeling warm cum shoot into her warm cheeks. She became frantic, slobbering and sucking and licking -- loving every last drop as she gulped down her prize.

It was eager and intense, and infatuation -- love -- made her so wild that I had to stop her!

"Ohmigod, sis! Oh, fuck! It's getting really sensitive," I declared, brushing some of Tecla's long black hair away so I could look into her dark eyes, whose colours seemed to always match her mood as they responded to the world around her.

She smiled. "Sorry, Olly... Maybe you can play with my pussy until you're ready again?"

Elle agreed. "I call dibs on the next blowjob!"

With that, the girls hopped onto the bed, and we spent the rest of the afternoon in each other's company. Our airborne orgy hadn't dulled us one bit. Perhaps, we'd eventually age and grow tired, but I imagined decades more of boundless love and lovemaking. After all, they weren't just anyone -- they were my very own little sisters -- and I could never tire of their affection.

Eventually, we laid down, and I drifted to sleep as our train continued to power through Africa.

In my dreams, I was back in the jungle, amidst rubble and destruction. Some hundred metres away, I saw the mother and daughter who'd cared for Alicia and me while we were on the run. They were alive, going about their day without a care in the world.

The sight had me spellbound before a familiar voice stirred me to turn and face it.

"Your dreams are full of dead people," she said.

Sian Thomas -- the Welsh girl from the jazz club, and an accessory to my assassins, had come to haunt me again! She wore regal robes and a king's crown, with liquid gold dripping from her ear. She seemed paler than I recalled, with her brunette hair offering contrast.

"You're not dead," I remarked. "At least, I'm pretty sure you're still alive... Unfortunately."

"Oh, c'mon!" she protested, doing a twirl that made her robes float around her sleek body. "You don't have to be sour with me. All I did was help some people try to murder you. And, yes, I am dead... Hence, the crown."

"The crown?"

"I'm the King of Denmark."

Snorting, I shook my head and walked away from Sian. I wanted to head closer to the mother and daughter, to cling to their happiness. I wanted desperately to experience them alive, even if only in a dream. But they weren't there when I searched for them -- they'd vanished, and all I had left was a void with one person to keep me company.

The only person with me was Sian, and I felt unable to ignore her. "So, you're the dead King of Denmark, which I guess makes me Hamlet?"

"Bingo, Mr Orwell! I'm your daddy, and I'm here to ask for your help. You see, evil Uncle Claudius has murdered me," she said, pointing to the gold dripping out of her ear. "Now, I need to be avenged. Otherwise, the world will tear itself apart!"

"You're not that special," I rebuffed.

"Who is?" Sian demanded to know, striding closer with great leaps.

"My friends, my staff, my family... Tecla and Elle."

The apparition in my dream crashed onto her bottom like a kid throwing a tantrum in a toy store. "Ugh! You love the twins more than me?!"

"I don't love you at all, Sian."

"Then you're a hypocrite... And a liar."

Before I could ask any questions or deliver any quips, I felt a sting in my side and a rush of oxygen in my lungs. I woke up alone in our suite with my sisters having already gone to dinner. My stab wound was tender, and my mind was reeling. The sheets beneath me were covered in sweat -- my body feeling sore with nothing in more pain than my head.

04 • Extended Family

Our whole gang had retreated to one of the lounge cars after dinner. I decided to eat on my own, enjoying some private time as I processed my strange dream and the profound physical effect it seemed to have on me.

The food was terrific: Ostrich fillet and baked potato with stir-fried vegetables. Each ingredient was of the highest quality, and I enjoyed every last bite as it turned out that an increased appetite was another symptom of my intense visions.

While I sat and ate, I felt expert fingers grip my shoulders, beginning a deep massage.

"Ah, Skylar."

"Good evening, sir," my bodyguard greeted, halting her massage so she could take the seat opposite me. "Did you have fun this afternoon?"

"I had a little diversion with my sisters, if that's what you're asking."

Sky smiled, leaning back in her chair as she closed her eyes and relaxed. There was a paperback in her jacket pocket and a pair of sunglasses hanging from between her shirt.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"All things considered? I don't think I've ever been happier... I belong, I have a purpose, I work with incredible people... Your sisters did so well while you were gone."

"They did things no one should--"

"They did the right things, and we can all be proud."

Shaking my head, I wasn't sure. "Still, I'm happy that you're happy. I think you might have been searching for a place in the world. I'm glad you've found it with us."

Squeezing her lips together, Skylar seemed to weigh up the merits of her next sentence. "I... I worry that you're not taking care of yourself and that I should be doing more to help."

The words made me blush, and I insisted that I was alright.

"No," Skylar responded, "I don't think you are, sir. You seem a little stuck, and while I've enjoyed working with the whole family, I'm ultimately your close protection officer. We could be closer, and I could do more for you."

Looking around at the old-time luxury of the train carriage -- heartened by my bodyguard's words -- I had a bold idea.

"Way back, wealthy men had valets who took care of their most personal affairs. A gentleman's gentleman... A professional companion with a broad portfolio."

"I'm no gentleman," Skylar winked, "but I think I can be a pretty good companion. Especially to a man I've come to admire, if only because you've stared down adversity."

"Then it's settled!" I declared, grabbing my wine glass and downing the contents. "Let's rock and roll, Sky. We've got a lot to do and a lot to see and a bastard out there somewhere in the world to defeat."

"Yes, sir! But, before we head out on our crusade, I should tell you that Ms Le Roux looks awfully lonely in the lounge car... You two are close -- you need each other -- you need to talk to each other."

Nodding, I got to my feet, and Skylar followed as we joined the rest of our party. At first, the transition from one car of a moving train to the next was a little daunting, but it had become second nature during our first hours on board.

The lounge was only one over from the dining room, and I found the twins playing chess while Alicia sat in a corner, all on her own. Sky went to sit with the girls, and I went to sit with Alicia.

"Hey."

"Sir," she responded with a laxidasical smile.

"You seem a little down," I remarked. "Everything alright?"

Alicia shrugged, taking a deep breath before leaning forward, waiting for me to do the same, so we had a little secrecy between us.

"It's hard being back in South Africa," she confessed. "I remember family road trips and nights in cheap motels. I remember the heat in the car and the smell of cheap cigarettes because while my father could afford the expensive and less offensive brands, I think he liked the overpowering smell."

I wasn't sure what to say. Alicia had never been so vivid when talking about her past, but I knew there were landmines and mud patches -- traumas she'd rather not explore.

Sensing I was wordless, she continued. "I trust you. After what happened to us in the jungle... I don't know..."

"I do know."

Alicia smiled. "Yeah... I know too, but saying I love you is a little harder than just feeling it."

"You love me?" I leaned even further forward with cheeks aflame.

"Only if you love me too."

I looked around the carriage. Everyone was busy with something else, and Alicia and I had a bubble that nothing could pierce. We existed in our own world, and though love meant something very particular to us, it was also boundless.

"I do love you," I promised. "We're talking about love between friends? We're talking about love between family?"

Alicia chuckled under her breath. "I've seen how you love your family, and we're not quite there..."

Not for the first time, I offered Alicia a plan. "What if you could have a relationship without the things that scared you? What if you could have intimacy without sex?"

For a second, we were silent. She nearly reached out to touch me, but she controlled the impulse with a deep exhalation before lacing her fingers behind her head and stretching her shoulders. It was a cue to end the conversation. Still, we'd made some progress, and I saw an opening for more.

"What happened to your mother? Do you still see her?"

"She passed away, sir," Alicia answered, returning to professional language. "She was quite young, but she'd lived an unhealthy life -- far too much sun, red meat, and bad choices. Aside from her, there's no one... Well, not no one... There is someone, but we don't see eye-to-eye."

I assumed Alicia was referring to the half-sister hiding out in the back of the train.

"When we were held captive, you told me you killed the last man who tried to hurt you," I blurted out, perhaps inelegantly.

"I did."

"Your father?"

"I wish."

"Who then?"

Alicia smacked her lips, breaking the bond of secrecy that we'd formed between us. I was now asking too many questions -- scratching where it didn't itch -- but she wouldn't leave me entirely in the dark. After all, if she had killed a man, I should probably know more about it as her employer, if not as her friend.

"He was taking advantage of someone I cared about," she explained. "To be fair, she went looking for a man who would hurt her, like some sick reflex that she learned from her father. I stumbled into their lives, uninvited, and found him beating her... Kicking, slapping, punching... I defended her, just like I'd defend you, your sisters, Skylar, your cousin, your mother--"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," I interrupted, sensing that Alicia was talking herself over an emotional cliff edge and keen to save her from breaking her own heart. I assumed she was talking about Jane -- her half-sister -- and some abuser that might have entered her life.

It was no wonder the two had a complicated relationship.

Alicia and I switched away from deep discussions to enjoyable chatter. She was far happier to talk about Aaron and their history together. He'd gone to bed early, and I worried that he might be ill, though any question I asked Alicia was met with denial.

"Sure, he's older now, but he's very healthy," she smiled.

"And the cough?"

"Oh, he's always been coughing like that."

Accepting what I thought was a little naive and hopeful, I only wanted Alicia to be with the man in the end. I worried that our mission would interfere with that, robbing her of it -- stealing her last memories with her father figure.

Looking around the lounge car, I saw that Tecla had fallen asleep. She'd pinned Skylar with her head, serving as a deadweight on our Aussie protector's lap. The sight of it was too sweet for my heart to bear, and I was grateful my sisters finally had other adults they could rely on.

"It's like Christmas Eve," Elle whispered, having spotted me admiring the scene.

"We never had a Christmas quite like this," I responded.

"No... But I knew we always would."

05 • Orion's Belt

The following day, the sound of our train screeching to a halt woke Elle and me but hardly phased Tecla. It was a scheduled stop. Aaron would disembark, Jane would sneak off, and we'd be restocked.

Before heading out to give our guest a proper send-off, I decided there was no harm in spending a few minutes in bed with the girls. For the first time in a long time, we'd spent a night clothed as we agreed there was just something odd about being naked on a train.

"I want to get better at sex," Elle declared.

"That old story again? You're brilliant, my love; you couldn't be better!" I declared, kissing my sister's forehead.

Since we'd started our affair, Elle was obsessed with this notion that she was somehow not good enough at making love, but it was utter nonsense.

Still, she continued, "We want to start doing ballet again."

"Sounds fun," I replied.

"Mainly to become better in bed... With Natasha coming into the fold, Tec and I want to be sure to keep our edge."

"What if she wants to join you in those ballet classes?" I teased.

"Hmm... I haven't thought of that. Is she going to sleep in our bed with us?"

Not sure; I asked Elle if that's something she'd want.

"Not really," she answered. "Having you between Tec and me seems like the logical arrangement. Maybe she can sleep with us on some nights but not others?"

"Maybe we can have two bedrooms," I countered. "One for nights we spend together -- all four of us -- and one for most nights, where it's just the three of us. I'm sure she'll be okay with that."

"Hmm... We should start building our palace -- our home and our haven."

"Yes," I agreed, "but this competition between you girls needs to stay healthy. I won't hesitate to break up any catfights."

"You could spank Tecla," Elle giggled. "She does have daddy issues."

"Humpf," was the sound heard from our sister, who had the presence of mind to make sense of our chat in her half-asleep state.

With Tec slowly waking, I decided it was time for us to get up and greet Aaron. The man deserved a handshake and a cigar, to say the very least. Elle rolled out of bed, and I followed with Tecla mumbling and bumbling., bringing up the rear. Eventually, she managed to get dressed, pulling on a comfy tracksuit with slippers. It was perhaps not the most dignified look, but it was also undoubtedly adorable.

Once we arrived at the platform, I couldn't help but notice the army around us (and I was glad for it).

"Eager to finish this leg of your journey, chap?" Aaron asked.

I nodded. "We need to find Gedeon Daughtler... I don't know why the world's richest man would want to help me, but I hope he's a friend."

"Yes. You can only have so many enemies," the old man said somberly. "Take good care of Alicia, chap. I don't think there's much life left in my old bones -- you'll need to stand by her side as much as she stands by yours."

"Of course."

"Good. Now, let me get going before my driver gets cross with me."

As we said our goodbyes, it was back onto the train. We would soon be making our way into Zimbabwe. Eventually, Dubai would become our base -- a city primed to house the ultra-wealthy in secure and serene surroundings.

There wasn't a soul among the train's passengers who wasn't still tired (and a little peeved at having to wake up so early). This meant most made their way back to the suites, including myself and the girls. The little blind over our bedroom's window didn't entirely block out the dawn's sun. Elle drew the curtains to rectify the issue and scrambled onto the bed, where her twin was already under the covers. The two snuggled up with each other, leaving me gawking.

"Since when do my girls cuddle?" I asked.

"We're sisters, doofus," Tecla mumbled, clearly wanting to get back to sleep.

"We keep each other safe," Elle completed, pulling herself even closer to her twin.

The girls rumbled as someone knocked on our door, disturbing their effort at sleep. Leaving them to their rest, I went to check who was outside. As soon as I opened the door, the person on the other side lunged forward and grabbed me!

"Boss!"

"Is... Isabelle!"

The petite ex-cop and all-around legendary friend, protector and confidant had returned to us earlier than expected. Suddenly, I forgot about my sleeping sisters -- excitement overcame my senses, and I struggled to control my volume. The girls cursed me from their bed, but I didn't mind. I grabbed Izzy by the arm, and we stepped into the hallway just as the train began to move.

"You look good," I complimented, glad to see that a few months in hiding hadn't dulled my driver's vibrance.

Isabelle was a former police officer from New York, born to a first-generation immigrant family and into a very Catholic upbringing -- a combination of characteristics that meant she didn't mince her words.

"You look like shit," she teased, tapping me on the shoulder. "Back in London, you were much more handsome."

I chuckled at the jab, pulling her close for another hug.

"Jeez, boss," she hugged me back tightly. "You missed me that much?"

"You're one of the first people who stood by me as things started to unravel. Then, you saved my life!"

Exhaling, Isabelle was happy to keep holding me. We'd been through a lot together.

"So," Izzy started, ending our hug, "the blondie has been treating you well?"

I quirked an eyebrow. "Skylar? Yeah, she takes good care of me and stayed with the girls after the ambush."

"Good... I know Alicia, but I don't know this newbie. She'll have to prove herself if she wants to take care of my guy."

"She's proved herself," I insisted.

"Hmm... I'm over-protective. You'll just have to accept it," Isabelle teased, holding on to my arm as her eyes twinkled.

I suggested we head down to one of the club cars for a drink, but she felt tired after having flown halfway around the world to join us. She was well within her rights to get back to bed, but I was hyperactive. So, while my companion went off to her room, I searched for a distraction.

There was little of the train I hadn't yet explored, but a cosy carriage toward the front offered something interesting to discover. It was a small sitting room with bookshelves and chairs arrayed asymmetrically, in parallel. The selection of literature was sparse, with nothing I hadn't read before among the 18th and 19th-century novels. Though, I did find a local encyclopedia -- dated 1910 -- which I took from the shelf and settled with on one of the wingback leather chairs.

I took a moment to flip through the pages before a voice broke the peace.

"Oliver."

Looking up, I saw my mother.

"How are you, son?"

"How... How did you get here?"

"I came on board with Isabelle, silly."

I shook my head. "No... You didn't... Fuck."

This was a hallucination... I was conscious of it -- I knew it -- but I couldn't stop it. I felt like I was lying in bed with someone's hands at my throat, and I couldn't move. Yet, in the light of day, I was sitting there, and I could stand up. I could walk to my mother and touch her arm...

"I'm dreaming."

Eve winked at me in a way she'd never wink at me in real life. "Are you sure it's not a nightmare? After all, I'm naked."

Taking a step back, I gasped as I realised it was true. This vision of my mother was nude -- her body impeccable, too hard to look away from. Yes, her name was Eve, and her body earned that right. The right to be called after the first woman -- the encapsulation of femininity.

"Get dressed, please," I asked. "Or, at least turn into someone else."

"I can do that," she answered, squeezing my arm as she sank to her knees.

As I looked down, I was no longer faced with my mother but with someone else's mother. It was the woman from the jungle -- the woman I'd seen die. I could feel this ghost touch me as it tugged at my pants, then my underwear.