Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha brings Stanley back to life. Then she leads him over to the bottom of the bed. She lies down and drags Stanley into her grasp. She kisses him passionately and then positions his cock at her wet vaginal entrance. He slides about 6 inches on the first try as Keisha closes her eyes and moans. Within a few strokes, Stanley is almost balls deep inside Keisha's pink pussy.

Stanley looks over at Debbie who is now really being serviced by the other two guys. She has been talked into trying double penetration. She is sitting on Mack's hard cock while DeAndre is carefully inserting his black shlong in her ass. It takes several minutes, but Debbie is soon moaning, "I'm so full."

Immediately after an orgasm, Keisha looks up at Stanley and says, "Can you stick that manly cock in my ass Stanley?"

The new Stanley does not think twice and pulls his erection out of her wet pussy and aims it at her anal bud. She looks up at him and says, "Please go put some lube on that monster so you can get in deep."

Stanley walks over to the nightstand where Mack has left Chau's lube and slathers up his big cock. He returns to a waiting Keisha with her legs up high and her face expectant. He puts his head to her pucker hole and pushes. When his head pops through her tight entrance, Keisha moans loudly.

Debbie is groaning at two big guys fucking both of her holes at the same time. It is her first DP and she is in another world. She moans through multiple orgasms. Soon she is pushing her ass back into the boy's hard meat. She brings herself to another orgasm and clinches her pussy and ass. This stimulation sends the boys to the promise land again. Mack is the first one to explode sending streams of cum into Debbie's young pussy. DeAndre is not far behind. He drops his load in her ass soon after. Both guys continue to fuck her until all 3 orgasms are finished. DeAndre finally pulls his limp dick out of her ass with an audible 'pop'. Debbie climbs off of Mack trying to hold the cum inside of her. DeAndre sits next to Mack at the head of the bed. Debbie crawls over to Chau who is just rousing. She straddles Chau and pushes a bunch of cum out of her ass and cunt onto Chau's tits, and chest. This wakes her up and the girls spend time lapping up the man juice.

Keisha looks up at Stanley and exclaims, "You're so big. I can feel you in my guts". She reaches down and starts friggin her pussy. Within a few seconds she brings herself to an orgasm. Her ass squeezes Stanley so much that his orgasm comes to the front instantly. It surprises him so much, that his first powerful shot fires into Keisha's ass filling her bowels. Stanley recovers and pulls his cock out of her ass. For the next solid minute he strategically covers Keisha's body from nose to pussy with cum. The last few dribbles of Stanley's orgasm fall harmlessly on Keisha's pink pussy.

Stanley takes a few steps back and sits in the desk chair again. Chau and Debbie have finished their cleanup and see that Keisha is in need of assistance. They come over to her and help her scoop up cum and deposit it in one of their mouths until they are all done.

Both guys exclaim again, "Fuuuuuck Stanley. That is a huge bust again. What the fuck?"

There is a period of rest before Mack announces, "I am not done. I want to fuck that black pussy of yours Keisha."

Keisha responds, "Well you better bring it. I've already had more orgasms than I have ever had before."

Mack walks over and immediately goes down on Keisha. He licks up and down her pussy and then moves to her ass. Keisha responds in a surprised tone, "Oh Mack. Holy shit". DeAndre takes notice and starts stroking his cock bringing it to attention. Chau notices this and helps him out with her mouth.

It is not long before her legs shake in a powerful orgasm caused by Mack's tongue. Mack responds with, "Now that we have ensured that you got yours, now I am going to get what I want."

Mack helps Keisha off the bed and over to a ready and erect DeAndra. Mack tells him, "looking out for you brother," and he helps Keisha straddle her man. As she is sinking down on DeAndra and becoming used to his girth in her pussy, Mack walks over to the nightstand and lubes up his cock. Without alerting Keisha, Mack comes up behind her and pushes his cock into her loosened ass. She groans loudly and within two strokes shakes in orgasm. Keisha looks back at Mack and tells him he is a bad man.

Chau leaves DeAndre and comes over to Stanley. She kisses him and tells him that he is amazing and that his cock is a wonder. She starts playing with his limp cock as they talk. Debbie watches intently. Chau leans down and starts sucking Stanley bringing him back to life quickly. Debbie and Chau take turns sucking him and playing with his balls.

By now, DeAndre and Mack have worked out a rhythm and are fucking Kesiha really good. Keisha has multiple orgasms and is soon asking her men to finish because she cannot handle much more. Both DeAndre and Mack pick up the pace. Mack is the first one to cum, filling Keisha's ass with a healthy 3rd load. DeAndre finishes soon after, shooting his load deep inside Keisha's pussy. Mack pulls out and sits down. Keisha does not move right away.

Debbie speaks up, "Alright girls, we are at the end of the evening. Let's make this finale memorable. Line up, asses in the air."

Keisha is tired, but listens to Debbie. Chau is first in line with her ass high. Both guys are worn out and observe. Debbie tells Stanley to follow them as they will be ready quickly.

Stanley enters Chau's pussy first. He slides to hilt right away and Chau moans in delight. He fucks her for a couple minutes and then pulls out. Chau is disappointed. Stanley then enters Debbie. She moans in delight as well. As Stanley pumps in her, he visualizes the other guys pumping her pussy and ass full of cum. He breaks out of his trance just in time before he cums. He pulls out and gives his cock a brief break. He asks Keisha where she wants it.

She replies, "I've broken the seal on my ass. Fuck me in my ass again Stanley."

Stanley lines his cock up to her brown puckered ass and pushes it in. Keisha groans as she feels full once more. He fucks her for a few minutes before he pulls out. Then he comes back to Chau, "Where do you want it?"

She replies, "I want to cum once more. Pound me in my ass Stanley. Hard."

Without second guessing it, he pushes his cock into her ass. She moans as he pushes it to the hilt. He pulls out slowly and then rams it back in. She gasps at the thrust and almost cums. The next time he does it, she gasps louder. Then the third time he does it she cums and squeezes his cock hard.

He pulls out slowly and moves over to Debbie, "Where do you want it". She replies, "Chau, will you please lick my pussy. Stanley, let's stay with the theme. Fuck my ass."

Chau crawls underneath Debbie and starts licking her pussy. Stanley slowly pushes his cock into Debbie's ass. She moans at the stimulation. Within seconds her moans get louder. Stanley starts banging her deeper and harder. Then at once she yells, "Oooooh" and starts squirting all over Chau's face. Every time Stanley shoves his cock in, a huge squirt pushes out of Debbie's pussy all over Chau. Chau opens her mouth and tries to accept the oncoming torrent.

Finally Stanley pulls out of Debbie's ass, While Stanley fucks Keisha some more, Debbie helps to clean up Chau. It takes a few minutes, but all 3 girls are lined up again. Stanley has his cock in Debbie's ass again and is pumping furiously. Then suddenly he pulls out and pumps his cock a few times with his hand.

His first shot fires over Debbie's ass and covers her back. The next shot is aimed directly at Keisha's pussy covering it completely. Stanley hurries over to Chau and covers her ass and pussy with the next shot. This continues until all three girls have their asses and pussies completely covered in Stanley's cum. He takes a few steps back and sits in the desk chair exhausted.

The girls start to clean each other up, making sure to spend extra time licking clits. Stanley looks over to his boys and they give each other a non-verbal nod.

Around an hour later, all 6 are dressed and laid out in various places on the floor, the bed, in chairs, etc. There is some small talk about how great the experience was and how they should do it again. Stanley ignores all of it until it is time to leave and go back to the real world.

Soon they close the door to the hotel and all head back to the limo. There is limited talk as each couple is dropped off. Keisha mentions that her ass is going to be sore tomorrow, but that it was all worth it. Chau thinks she is in love. Debbie tells them that Stanley is a unicorn and that tonight was amazing. Stanley gives each of his boys a fist bump as they leave the limo.

When Stanley and Debbie are finally alone, Debbie looks over to Stanley and asks him if tonight was okay.

He responds, "It was great. I am not sure where we go from here."

Debbie responds, "What do you mean?"

"Well. This was a hell of a night. I mean, you got double fucked by a couple football players. And we did anal for the first time tonight."

Debbie laughs, "You told me not to be possessive or jealous right?"

"Yeah"

"Well the same holds true for you. I had a really good time tonight. But at the end of the day, I look forward to enjoying more times with you. And now we have added anal to our repertoire."

Stanley looks at her in amazement. She is right. Stanley leans his head back in exhaustion, "You're right Deb. Not sure what I did to deserve you."

"You said Yes Stanley. That's it."

Stanley dozes a little bit until they get back to Debbie's house. He thinks about the end of his senior year and what is going to happen after. Whatever happens, it is going to be a hell of an adventure.

END OF MODULE ONE

12