Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deonte, Stanley's roommate, is to his right and his coach to his left. The men take their positions. When the timer goes off, the remaining men, minus Stanley immediately go to their girl's pussies. Stanley mostly crawls on top of Valerie and resumes his passionate kissing. Then he makes his way down her neck and to her tits. He takes the left one completely in his mouth. He sucks gently, pulling off after a several seconds. He sucks on her long nipple and then moves to the other. He repeats the process, ending with several flicks of his tongue. She groans in ecstasy as an immediate orgasm fires through her body. The first group of guys and girls all cheer. The scorekeeper notes that was less than 2 minutes.

Stanley knows he has won, but continues anyway. He moves down her flat stomach and past her hairy bush. He pushes her legs in the air and slowly licks up her tiny slit. She smells like flowers and tastes like strawberries. Stanley devours her young snatch. He licks up and down it several times before settling on her clit. A few more minutes pass and Valerie moans through another orgasm.

The rest of the guys have now pulled away from their girls and are watching Stanley work. He pulls Valerie's entire clit into his mouth and suckles gently while pushing a finger into her sweet wetness. Stanley works his finger in and out of her tight box causing Valerie to moan over and over. Soon Valerie's legs are shaking and she groans loudly through another orgasm. Stanley waits it out, sucking her juices in. When it subsides, he pulls away slowly, kissing the insides of her thighs as a parting gift. He lets her recover for a moment before helping her up. They kiss again as closure of the challenge. The crowd roars again.

When the noise settles down, Gabe comments, "Well done Stanley. As winner of the physical challenges, and obvious winner of the first sexual challenge, you really don't need to participate in this next one if you don't want to."

Deonte speaks up, "What is the next challenge coach?"

Gabe laughs, "Well, the girls are going to return the favor. The winner is the man who can hold out the longest before bustin his nut."

Stanley ponders the situation for a moment. On one hand, he was able to win the competition without revealing his special surprise. On the other hand, if he doesn't do this challenge, he might look weak or scared. The tiebreaking thought was to go for glory.

Gabe asks, ""What'll it be Stanley? Are you going to join the rest of us in this final act of debauchery?"

Stanley smiles, "Hell yes. And I am going for the clean sweep."

Gabe responds, "Well, I have won this portion of the competition every single year. Good luck."

Gabe suggests that all the men go except Stanley and himself, to raise the drama. The guys go, and with no incentive to hold out, most of them pop right away. Some girls swallow their partner's loads; some of them take it on the chest. Deonte's girl proved to be adventurous and took his load all over her face porno style.

Now it is time for the main event. Gabe covers the rules again, "Remember, our girl is going to do everything she can to get us off. It is our job to hold out as long as possible. Which ever one of us holds out the longest wins."

Stanley's last thought as coach is getting the girls lined up is, 'I hope I can hold out. I have not had a release since early this morning and my balls are already aching something fierce'.

Valerie looks into Stanley's eyes and with one last passionate kiss, she gets on her knees. Coach and Stanley stand side-by-side in front of their respective women. The ladies pull their guy's shorts down. Both guys are limp, so the girls need to do some work to get them ready. Valerie takes Stanley in her mouth and swirls her tongue over his head before plunging onto his manhood. She grips his bare butt cheeks and pulls him deeper into her mouth. Within a couple minutes both Gabe and Stanley are erect. A series of 'Oh shit man. Look at his cock' filter throughout the room.

Gabe looks down at his competition and says, "That is a heavy piece of meat you're packing there. Even bigger than mine; which is saying a lot." Gabe's tool is about 9 inches and thick. The girls go to work. The girl working on Gabe decides to use her hands to support satisfying his big tool. As she slides her mouth down and matches the movement with her hands simulating a deepthroat. Gabe groans at the attention.

Valerie continues to grip Stanley's ass cheeks thrusting his monster deep into her throat. The action goes on for several minutes, neither guy looking in trouble yet. The girls switch techniques, with Valerie adding her hands to give her throat a break. Gabe's girl starts playing with his balls and talking dirty to him. Several more minutes past before Gabe finally starts breathing heavy. He looks over at Stanley and tells him, "You better hurry up young buck."

Stanley tries to smile, but grimaces as he feels the stir in his loins talking louder. Finally Gabe breaks and yells a huge bellow. As he does, his girl slows her stroke and takes the coaches load in her mouth. The group can see her throat swallowing over and over as Gabe fills it with his seed.

Just then, Stanley lets out a big gasp as his cock explodes in Valerie's mouth. The first blast is so huge, she pulls off of his cock and stumbles backwards choking. The next cum shot fires from Stanley's cock and sprays Valerie across her face. The next shot lands in her hair. The next one on her face again. Two more shots cover her body. Stanley hears the gasp from the crowd and the whimper from Valerie.

Gabe's girl, now done with Gabe, leans over and puts her mouth over Stanley's firing machine. She is able to swallow down the first shot before he next one fills her mouth. As another one leaks out the sides of her mouth, she pulls off to recover and swallow. The next offering splatters her face as well. She leans back and the final few shots cover her chest and dribble down to her legs.

The surprised murmurs throughout the room are drowned out by Gabe yelling, "Holy fuck man. When was the last time you busted, a year ago? Jesus Christ!"

Stanley smiles and tries to take in the scene. All the men are clapping and giving him props. His coach stands naked and shocked. Two girls sit on their knees covered in his cum. The rest of the girls are smiling and talking amongst themselves.

The next few minutes are a blur as the girls head to the bathroom to clean up and the guys get dressed. When all is settled, the coach gathers the team around and speaks, "First of all congratulations to Stanley. Holy shit man. What a performance. One for the ages. I am sorry to tell you man, but you are not going to be a secret long. Your teammates are gong to hear about this and most of them will be envious. A few will be threatened. But you'll do fine. In addition, I am sure that more than a few of the girls here tonight are going to be reaching out to you for a private showing. So congratulations.

"One last thing I want to say before we break away tonight. What happens here stays within the family. We do not need any of the administration knowing about this. Not even our senior coaches. Got it? None of our players need their significant others or parents hearing about this either. You get me?"

The crowd shakes their head in agreement. As they disperse, Valerie, now cleaned up, catches Stanley at the door. She says, "I wish you would have warned me."

Stanley replies, "I didn't have a chance. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. But you owe me something."

"Yeah? What is that?"

"A date. I want more of you. You blew my mind. Who taught you how to eat pussy like that?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, buy me an early dinner and you can tell me all about it and how you came to have such a ridiculous cum load."

"Uh huh. And then what?"

"What do you think stud? You're going to go down on me again. I am going to suck you for a while until you get hard. Then I am going to try to fit that monster inside my tight pussy. Then I want another shot at swallowing your man cream."

"Okay. You asked for it. Give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow."

They exchange numbers and go their separate ways. Stanley catches up to Deonte and they walk back to the dorm together.

Deonte says, "Man o man. What a fucking night. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to have one of our coaches host a sex party where I get to bust my nut on the face of a pretty girl I only met a few minutes before. It is fucking great to be a football player here."

Stanley agrees. Deonte continues, "So what the fuck man? You have a huge fucking dick. And a ridiculous fucking cum shot. Jesus Christ. When were you going to tell me man?"

Stanley replies, "Uh. I did not know it was supposed to be common knowledge. I guess I am a private person."

"Well. You aren't going to be anymore. As a star football player here, especially after a night like tonight, we are going to be constantly flush with pussy. You can't keep that bottled up."

"I wouldn't exactly call us star football players. We're both backups at best. You're probably going to see the field way more than me."

"We'll see bro. We'll see. I hear you're a gifted athlete and after your performance in the competition tonight, it is only a matter of time."

The guys walk into their dorm room. Immediately Deonte starts chatting to Mike and Devon, "Holy shit fellas. There is something you need to know..."

Stanley walks off into the kitchen and calls his dad. He tells him about what happened. His dad's response, "Excellent son. I am glad your confidence won out. Well done."

Stanley responds, "What am I going to do now? My secret is going to get out."

His dad responds, "Make a reasonable effort to keep the wildfire under control. But don't worry too much. A reputation of a football player having an elaborate sexual prowess is not a bad thing. Just remember what I said, don't do anything that will cause any permanent damage. Don't get aids and don't get anyone pregnant. Don't do anything that is going to get you kicked out of school."

"I know dad. I know. I gotta go. I am being catcalled by my roommates. I'll call you tomorrow when it is a little quieter. Give my love to the ladies."

Stanley hangs up and rejoins his roommates with a sense of pride and dominance. He thinks 'this is going to be a great year'.

12