Hypnosis, Women, and Power Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my series.
1k words
4.16
10.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran into my room and locked myself in it.

"What just happened?" I asked myself. "Why did she take my words seriously and apologize to me?"

My brain was running at full speed and trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for what just happened. I could not think of a single reasonable explanation, but then an outrageous thought appeared in my brain.

'What if what I saw in my dreams became real, and now I have hypnotic powers?'

That was one of the most unrealistic scenarios, but my gut was telling me it was the truth.

'I need to test this.' I changed my clothes and rushed outside the house.

"Mom, I am leaving for school" I yelled as I ran out of the house.

"But isn't it too early...?" Ayaka watched Takashi rush out in a hurry and questioned. "Kids these days sigh..."

I walked into a nearby grocery store. The cashier was a fat, middle-aged man who had a reputation for being stingy. I grabbed two chocolate bars and brought them to the counter.

"That will be 270 yen." said the cashier.

I stared at his face to see his reaction and said "I think you should give them to me for free."

The cashier didn't say anything, and it looked like he was in a dilemma.

"This..." he muttered.

"Look, Oji-san I come to your shop nearly every day; don't you think you should be nice to your regular customers?" I didn't give him a chance to refuse, and pushed him further.

"Now that you put it that way, it does make sense. Since you are my regular customer, you can take those for free." he replied.

A huge smile bloomed on my face. "Thanks, Oji-san"

I skipped school that day, went to different shops, and went up to different people to test my powers. At the end of the day, I had a better understanding of my abilities.

If I make a normal request or a suggestion to someone, it would be hard for them to refuse that, and if I give them a somewhat logical explanation for my request, it's almost impossible for them to reject me. But this only applies to small requests or orders.

If I went up to someone random and asked them to suddenly give me 1 million yen or order them to suck my cock that is not going to work. The personalities of people also affect how they react to my abilities. Someone who is generous and kind is easier to control than someone who is greedy and self-centered.

With newfound confidence, I went back home.

"Mom, I am home." I announced as I walked upstairs to my room.

"Stop right there, young man. Why didn't you go to school today? I just received a call from your school." Ayaka questioned me with a stern voice.

'Let's show this bitch who is in charge of this house now.'

"Ayaka, do not speak to me with that tone, I am not a kid anymore; I am an adult, and I can make my own decisions. From today onwards, you will not question what I do, do you understand?" I rebuked her fiercely.

"Ye...yes, Takashi-Kun" she meekly replied.

"I will be upstairs in Aiko's room helping her with some schoolwork. So I don't want you coming upstairs and disturbing us." I ordered as I walked upstairs toward Aiko's room.

Ayaka obediently nodded her head.

Aiko has a confident and sassy attitude; to me, she has always felt quite intimidating and rude. She can be quite manipulative and will use her looks to get what she wants. She bullied me all my life, and now it's time for payback.

I didn't bother to knock and just entered her room. She was on her phone, probably talking to her friends. Aiko has always been a popular girl thanks to her sexy figure that is hard to ignore, with curves that are both hot and inviting. With her innocent eyes that can be a total cocktease, her appearance is the perfect mix of innocence and seduction.

"Takashi, why are you here?" Her face flushed when she saw me. It looks like what happened this morning is still playing in her head. A grin appeared on my face as soon as I saw that.

"I want you to take responsibility."

I could see the confusion on her face.

"It's about what happened this morning; the image of your slutty body has been imprinted on my mind. Your two perfect orbs of beauty and your nipples are like two inviting cherries, begging to be tasted and enjoyed."

"I can't stop thinking about all that, and now I am in constant agony." I said as I pointed at the tent in my pants.

I could see her face go pink from embarrassment. She looks so cute when she is embarrassed.

"This... Takashi although what I did this morning is wrong, I don't think..."

I didn't let her finish your sentence. "Aiko, don't be so self-centered. It's your fault that I am suffering, and you don't want to take responsibility? You need to pay for not only what you did to me today but for all the times you have bullied, humiliated, and made fun of me in the past." I declared in an assertive tone.

I could feel the mental barriers in her brain slowly breaking down.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked meekly.

"From today onwards, you are my servant, you are going to follow my every command no matter what."

She fell silent and didn't say anything. I didn't want her to find a reason to refuse, so I pushed her for an answer.

"After all the pain you have caused me, this is the least you should do to repay me. Don't you agree?"

She reluctantly nodded her head.

'YESSSS!' I screamed in my head.

"So as my servant, your first task is to help me get rid of this." I said, pointing to my hardened cock.