Hypnosis, Women, and Power Pt. 03

Story Info
part 3 of my series
915 words
4.38
7.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So as my servant, your first task is to help me get rid of this." I said, pointing to my hardened cock.

"Ta... Takashi although I agreed to become your serv...servant, I don't think this is appropriate between a brother and sister." She shakily replied.

I pretended to be angry "Aiko, are you already refusing my first order? We are not blood- related; I am your adopted brother, so what we are doing now is completely normal. Do you understand?"

"Y...yes"

"Good. If you dare to refuse my order one more time, there will be punishment." I declared.

"Now come here and kneel before me."

She slowly moved towards me and kneeled in front of me. She was wearing a Korean-style loose t-shirt. The t-shirt has a low neckline, revealing her curves and the shape of her bust. The oversized nature of the t-shirt also added to the allure of the cleavage, with the fabric draping over her body in a sensual way.

The girl nervously kneeled in front of me, her hands trembling slightly as she reached out to pull down my pants. She slowly and hesitantly reaches out to my belt buckle and slowly undoes the top button of my jeans.

She takes a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves, and slowly pulls down my zipper. As she pulls down my jeans, she can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the size of my penis.

She takes a step back, her eyes widening in surprise and her cheeks burning with embarrassment. She can't believe how large my dick is, and her heart is pounding in her chest.

I felt proud when I saw her reaction. I might not have above-average looks, but I have a penis size that is above average, when it is fully erect, my little brother is slightly longer than 7 inches.

I looked at her with a smirk, enjoying her reaction. I slowly reach out and take her hand, guiding it toward my penis. She took a deep breath and wrapped her fingers around it. She looked up at me, and I smiled in encouragement, so she decided to go through with it.

She took a deep breath and began to move her head down, her lips parting in anticipation. She takes my penis into her mouth, her inexperience making her unsure of how to move. She begins to move her head up and down.

[I am enjoying doing this, I enjoy sucking his cock.] I tried to put this thought in her head. This was one of the things I was able to do in my dream, so I decided to try it and see if it worked.

Aiko's pov:-

'Why am I doing this? This feels so wrong.'

'I am enjoying doing this, I enjoy sucking his cock.'

'Huh? Why did that thought appear in my head? I am not enjoying any of this.'

'I am enjoying doing this, I enjoy sucking his cock.'

...

'Why does this thought keep appearing in my head? Could it be that I really like this?'

Takashi's Pov:-

I could see her debating with herself, but slowly she found a rhythm and started enjoying herself.

I could barely contain my excitement as her tongue moved up and down my shaft, her inexperience evident as she took it slowly, savoring every inch of my hard penis.

* Agggggh*

Her lips close around my cock, and I let out a low groan of pleasure at the sensation of her warm, wet mouth working its magic.

I cupped her face with my hands, guiding her movements as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She managed to take me to the hilt, her throat stretching to accommodate the size of my cock. She started gagging, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

'Looks like she is a natural at this.' I smiled with pleasure.

I thrust my hips, my breathing becoming rapid and urgent as I got closer and closer to climax. Aiko feels both nervous and excited, her inexperience evident in her movements.

I can't help but marvel at her skill, despite her lack of experience. I can feel my orgasm building.

She takes me deeper and deeper with each thrust of her head.

*Aggh*

I let out a deep and loud groan, and my body began to convulse as I came inside her mouth. She gasps in surprise as she feels my pulsing inside her, and before she can react, I pull her closer, and she can feel me pushing the semen down her throat, making her swallow it.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with shock, and I simply smiled, satisfied.

"Make sure to swallow every drop. Don't let a single drop go to waste."

[His cum tastes so sweet, I want to taste even more.]

She started licking my cock like a hungry cat and swallowed every drop of my cum. I patted her head in satisfaction.

"Good girl, now get ready to lose your virginity."

I could see some fear in her eyes but she did not dare to complain.

I heard some noise downstairs.

"Honey, I am home...."

*murmurings*

*Sigh* "Looks like the old man is home, I will claim you later. For now, clean up and head downstairs, and remember, don't mention what happened today to anyone." I ordered her as I fondled her breasts.

I cleaned myself up, put on my clothes, and headed downstairs to meet my 'father'.