Hypnosis, Women, and Power Pt. 04

Story Info
part 4 of my series
1k words
4.41
8.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

40-year-old Genji Kato is a Japanese man. He is a business consultant who resides in Japan and works for a significant global organization. He has an average or slightly below-average appearance. His top hair is getting grayer and thinner. With a large nose and a weak chin, his face is round and sallow.

Despite working as a business consultant for a significant global corporation, he is still a middle-class person, and a big reason for that is his personality. Genji is a real pushover and could be bullied in an elementary school.

And he is my adoptive father. I often wonder how he got to marry such an angelic wife and if he is Aiko's actual father.

"Welcome back, father, how was your trip?" I asked out of formality.

"It was fine, I had a lot of work to do, so I am exhausted."

At this point, I had already considered Ayaka and Aiko my women, and I had no intention of sharing them with anyone. So I started sending a few thoughts into Genji's mind.

[I do not want to have sex with Ayaka.]

[I am too old to have sex.]

Just to be on the safe side, I sent similar thoughts into Ayaka's head too.

[I am not attracted to Genji].

[I do not want to have sex with Genji.]

[Takashi looks handsome today]

Aiko also came downstairs and greeted Genji. The girl who was usually loud and confident was shy and quiet today. She didn't even look in my direction; normally, I would be the one doing this, which I thought was funny.

Soon dinner was served, and we had a nice, normal family dinner. Aiko ran away as soon as she finished eating, and Genji went to bed, claiming he was exhausted.

"Mom, let me help you with the dishes today." I said, as I began to assist her.

"You are so sweet, if only the other two were so considerate." She replied.

"How can I let such a beautiful lady do dishes all alone?" I smiled.

"You are such a flirt; I wonder how many ladies are going to fall into your trap." She replied with a big smile on her face.

"Mom, how did you and dad get married? Are you into ugly men because you are miles out of his league?" I jokingly asked her.

"Don't call your father ugly," she chuckled as she hit the back of my head.

"My parents are very old-fashioned and follow our culture and tradition religiously. Genji's dad and my dad were close friends, and they decided on our arranged marriage. I didn't want to marry him, but my parents wouldn't take no for an answer."

[I should open up to Takashi]

"Even though I didn't want to marry him at first, after we were married, I did my best. I stuck by him through thick and thin. I feel like I have given too much of myself for too little in return.

He is a wimp, unable to stand up for himself or me when it mattered most. And you are right, he is ugly and unromantic. He never took the time to make me feel special.

He is so dull and traditional, always sticking to the same routine and never trying to do something adventurous or exciting. He can't even make me feel secure and safe. Even in the bedroom, he is lacking. I regret marrying that idiot."

Ayaka started to open up and vent her years of frustration.

Ayaka's POV:-

'Crap! Why did I tell him all that?' With a flushed face, I thought.

Takashi suddenly pulled me into a hug. "It must have been tough for you."

"Ta...Takashi..."

Third Person POV:

Before she could speak, Takashi leaned in and lightly pressed his lips to hers.

Ayaka felt a warmth like she had never experienced before. It was a feeling of being loved, accepted, and cherished. She felt his strong arms around her and the warmth of his embrace. She felt safe and secure, something that her husband had never made her feel.

Tears of joy streamed down her face as she embraced her son, feeling a bond that she hadn't felt in years. The warmth of his embrace and the love she felt in that moment were unforgettable.

Takashi slowly pulled back his face and stared deeply into Ayaka's eyes.

"Ayaka, I love you. You deserve so much more than what Genji has been giving you. I will be the husband that you deserve; the one who will fulfill your every desire and make the most of your life together. I will be the man that your wimp of a husband never was."

Ayaka's breathing quickens, her heart races, and she is feeling so many different emotions that she cannot describe. A thought keeps appearing in her head, telling her that she also wants to be with Takashi, but her rational side is worried about the consequences.

Takashi takes a step closer and reaches out to take her hand. His touch is gentle and reassuring. He looks into her eyes, and she can feel the love and understanding radiating from him.

"Ayaka, don't overthink too much. I am not asking for your permission to be with you. I am telling you that from today onwards, you are mine and mine only."

Ayaka was feeling a mix of intense emotions. Her heart was beating rapidly, her cheeks were flushed, and she felt a mix of joy, surprise, nervousness, and excitement.

"Ok, Takashi, but can we take this a little slowly? I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now."

He lightly kissed her on the lips again and replied "Anything for my dear wife."

"Go upstairs and sleep in my room; I don't want you to sleep with that loser anymore."

"If I sleep in your bed, where will you sleep?"

"I will sleep with Aiko, of course."

"Bu..." Ayaka was about to stop Takashi, but she remembered him telling her not to question his decisions, so she didn't say anything and obediently nodded her head.