Hypnosis, Women, and Power Pt. 05

Story Info
part 5 of my series
1k words
4.48
6.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bu..." Ayaka was about to stop Takashi, but she remembered him telling her not to question his decisions, so she didn't say anything and obediently nodded her head.

Ayaka went to Takashi's room and Takashi walked toward Aiko's room.

Aiko was sitting on her bed in her bedroom, her heart pounding and her thoughts racing. She was feeling a mix of emotions: nervousness, fear, curiosity, and a strange kind of love-struck excitement. She had just sucked her brother's cock a few hours ago, and now she was feeling overwhelmed.

She looked around her room, the walls a comforting pink, and the shelves full of books and trinkets. It felt like a safe place, and she was grateful for it. She hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth, trying to process her emotions.

*Tap Tap Tap*

Aiko then hears footsteps coming closer toward her room, her heart pounding and her stomach churning with a mixture of emotions. She knew deep down that it is Takashi who came to finish what he started.

She lays in her bed, her mind racing with thoughts of what could happen. She remembers the feeling of Takashi's hard cock in her mouth and the way it felt as he came. She feels her face flush as these memories flood her mind.

The footsteps stop outside her bedroom door and she hears the doorknob turn. Takashi walks into the room and looks at her. He looks around the room and then back at her, his eyes lingering on her body. He walks closer to the edge of her bed.

Aiko is tense and unsure of what to say. She can feel her body shaking and her heart pounding in her chest. She looks away, unable to look Takashi in the eye.

"My cute little maid, are you ready to finish what we started?"

"Takashi, we...we can't do this right now, what if mom and dad figure out you are here?"

"Hehe, don't worry about that, Ayaka already knows I am here and as for Genji, well we both know he is a loser who will do nothing even if he knew I was here." Takashi replied with an evil smile on his face.

"Bu..." Aiko was about to say something but Takashi grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to his chest out of her bed.

"Did my slutty maid just try to go against my words? This calls for punishment."

Takashi grabbed her neck pushed her to the wall and pressed his lips firmly against hers. His kiss was rough and forceful, Aiko was too stunned to do more than stand there, her face flushed and her eyes wide.

His tongue pushed against her lips, seeking entrance. Aiko's lips remained clenched, and she stared up at him in shock, her mind whirling with all the emotions that come with experiencing her first kiss.

His hands are exploring her body and he's roughly playing with her breasts. Aiko is aroused by his touch and can't help but be excited by the intensity of the moment. But she's also in pain and her body is protesting against the roughness of his hands.

Aiko tries to vocalize her discomfort but couldn't. She felt powerless to resist and her protests were muffled by his lips.

Takashi continues to kiss her, exploring every inch of her body with his hands. The intensity of the moment is palpable and it's clear that Takashi is enjoying himself, but Aiko is struggling to keep her composure.

Aiko finally parts her lips ever so slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. His tongue moves around hers, wrestling with it in a passionate embrace. He savors the taste of her lips, as he deepens the kiss.

As the kiss intensifies, he tightly wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. His kiss is forceful and dominating, as they explore each other's mouths. As the moment passes, they both pull away, their lips still tingling from the kiss.

Aiko stared at him with tearful eyes but didn't dare to complain. Takashi looked into her eyes and lightly pinched her nipple through her top.

"Strip!"

Aiko felt a shiver down her spine when she heard his tone. She didn't want more punishment so she quickly started striping.

In the center of the room, Akio stood nervously, her hands nervously fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. She looks up, her eyes meeting Takashi's. He stares at her, his gaze unwavering and demanding, and she gulps.

With shaky hands, she slowly starts to unbutton her shirt, her eyes never leaving his. As each button falls away, her breathing grows more rapid, and her heart races. Her cheeks flush a deep red, her body trembling with fear and anticipation.

Finally, she manages to remove the shirt, revealing a white tank top beneath. Takashi nods his head, indicating for her to continue. She takes a deep breath and takes off her tank top, soon followed by her bra.

Takashi's gaze is intense, his eyes dark and hungry. With a trembling hand, she slowly slides off her shorts and underwear, standing completely exposed in front of him. She swallows hard, waiting for his next command. He smirks, and slowly walks towards her, his hands coming up to caress her body. She shudders, her body reacting to his touch.

Takashi pushed Aiko to the bed. Her body was completely exposed and vulnerable to him. He ran his hands slowly over her body, taking in every inch of her delicate skin. He leaned in and kissed her neck, making her moan in pleasure.

*Mmmm..*

His hands moved over her body, pinching and slapping her tits.

*A-Ah!* She screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Quite slut, you don't want to wake the whole family up do you?"

He continued to tease her body, taking his time and enjoying every second of it. Aiko was trembling in anticipation, and Takashi could only smirk in satisfaction, knowing he had complete control over her.