All Comments on 'Hypnotherapist Ch. 11'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this series so much!! Pls give us at least another part!!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

I've still got a lot to tell on this story, it isn't near complete. I'm just rotating through all my stories and some of them take longer to write than others. I promise I will be coming back to this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward to your next chapter. Such a great story. A very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to the deputy sheriff’s new found proclivities. A lot to uncover with her. You have an amazing story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please. There's so many irons in the fire. Stop adding more and get some of the ones he has sorted first. Definitely want to see him tap Sarah and perhaps that innocent housewife, Robin I think it was. Then he can continue with the Moore family. I believe Samantha was next in line and her deflowering will probably be best done with her mother on hand to help; Desiree too. Then the cute fitness instructor brainwashed with dated feminist bullshit needs an adjustment - and Clark's cock is the perfect tool for the job. All of that can be covered in two chapters easily, maybe three, depending on how long and how much detail you want to include. Could bang that out in a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES