Hypnotherapist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail shifted, then settled. Discomfort at that suggestion. I needed to give her meaning. She had reasons to be offended, she needed a reason not to.

What reason could I give for what she'd view as 'submitting to the patriarchy'? I hated the idea of a patriarchy. If there was a patriarchy, the patriarchs were far away and never interacted with society, and men in society were not really influenced by them. Really women, by accepting hook-up culture, had trained men to act the way they did, but saying that wouldn't help Abigail, because she'd reject it.

Then I had a thought.

"Abigail, each time you see a man looking at your body, you'll realize that their weakness in being unable to resist your body gives you power over them," I suggested. "Each glance weakens the patriarchy."

A small smile touched Abigail's face.

Success! That should go a long way toward helping Abigail with her views on men and therefore her ability to talk to them.

Now time for my reward.

"Abigail, you trust me. You know I would never take advantage of you, so you are okay with me touching your body." I started.

Abigail's head jerked as if she'd been slapped. Her eyes fluttered and a confused look covered her face. She looked left, then right.

"That was nice." She declared, the confusion fading.

I sat back. Damn, she resisted my advances hard as soon as I started making my move. My cock, excited at the thought of getting access to her tight, amazing body, ached in protest. I'd have to chill for now. Trying again to get in her pants could be dangerous. I'd been daring and made an attempt before, but with the interaction with the cops last week, I was feeling nervous. Better safe than sorry. I could get her in a future session.

I hadn't put any marketing efforts in on Abigail, but I'd have to deal with that.

I glanced at the clock, it was 2:26. I still had a half hour left of the hour session, and another hour before my session with Olivia. What a waste. There wasn't anything else I could do.

At least I had gotten her amnesia in, the command to re-enter trance, and a desire to return for future sessions. If all went well, she'd go out, sign up for an appointment for the next couple of weeks and I'd have my twentieth client.

"That went smoothly." I lied. "I hope you like the results and I have earned a future client."

"Yeah, that... that was kinda nice," Abigail admitted. "Well, thanks. Is there anything else for this session?"

I wish I thought, but I replied with, "Nope, you are good to go."

She stood and watched me carefully, as I studied my notepad. I wanted to give her the impression that her body didn't affect me, though it absolutely did. And after only a moment, she walked from the room.

"Would you like to set up any more appointments?" Desiree asked.

"...Yes, I think I would." Abigail decided.

I watched as she booked out appointments for the next three weeks, and smiled to myself. Another client in the bag.

Now all I had to do was wait for Olivia and do some damage control there. The officer had said that she had been written up at work. That was a problem. I wasn't sure what I had done with Olivia to cause that. Maybe helping her overcome some of her inhibitions had gone too far. If that was the case, I could just suggest that in public and at work she should dress and act more appropriately.

I mused about it and fantasized about what I was going to do to the Latin minx when she got here. It was a long hour and a half before the door opened.

Desiree checked in Olivia and I messaged her to send Olivia in, even though she was here at least ten minutes early.

Olvia came in wearing a short strapless dress like she was going to a club. Her hips swinging like a grand theft auto hooker.

"Hello there," Olivia purred. "Time for my therapy."

"That's a nice look you've got there," I admitted. "Did you wear that to work?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Olivia laughed, "Gotta make that joto jealous."

Yeah, she needed to be pulled in. I had to be a bit careful.

I rose and she almost jumped on me, locking lips and grinding her hips against me. I maneuvered her and pushed her onto the couch. I'd enjoy the sexy Latina's body, but first, this needed to chill.

I detached my lips and said clearly, "Sleep, Olivia, Sleep."

Olivia's head lolled backward and she went limp, lying on the couch.

I rose and straightened my shirt.

"Olivia, you will realize that your efforts to make Philip jealous have gone too far. How many times have you been written up?" I asked her.

"Twice." She declared, lazily.

"That is not okay. You need to dress and act professionally at work. You are beautiful enough to make him jealous without dressing like an easy woman." I chastised her.

There was no sign of resistance from the woman on the couch.

"You can dress as provocatively for me as you want, and you can wear sexy underwear in public to help you feel sexy, but losing your job won't make Philip, or anyone else, jealous," I told her.

Her face seemed a bit upset by that, but it might have been by the realization I'd just given her.

I drummed my fingers on my thigh. Now, what excuse should I have her give for why she'd acted so oddly for two weeks?

"You'll explain that you had a bit of an early-life crisis, and felt like you'd lost yourself, but you've realized you were handling it poorly and will do better in the future," I told her. "You'll also claim you were on your period and your hormones were out of control."

A 21-year-old feeling like she was out of place and trying to find herself was an easy-to-believe thing. Throw in menstrual hormones and that was believable, I hoped.

"You will realize that Mr. Kent is an ideal outlet for these sexual desires you have. You will let him fuck you as wildly as he wants and if he calls you to come fuck him, you will do so, even if other girls are with him. You'll even be down for a threesome or orgy." I instructed.

I wondered about having Karen and Olivia fucking me together, or put either of them with Mrs. Moore. I liked that thought.

"Now, wake, Olivia, wake," I told her.

I watched her process for a few moments, while I loosened my pants and got ready to fuck the sexy Latina. I'd been frustrated and needed to vent since Abigail resisted me. I wasn't sure if blue balling was the right term, but it was close enough.

When Olivia's eyes opened, it was my turn to latch onto her. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. My hands squeezed her breasts through her top, but she quickly pulled the top down to let me get right at her breasts. I teased her nipples, moving my mouth down to suck on one nipple while the other got my hand. Olivia pulled the skirt of her dress up and my free hand worked her panties off. They felt lacy and fancy, and the silk material slipped right down her hips and I threw it on the floor.

The only question I had right now was whether I'd be nailing her ass or her pussy. I lamented the fact that she had two appealing holes and I only had one dick to rail them with. Maybe I should get a dildo or one of these strap-ons for double penetration, but that didn't help me now.

Olivia just moaned and pulled her dress up higher as I sucked her nipple and my fingers dipped into her soaking cunt. I teased her g-spot as my fingers slid in and out of her pussy, pressed against the top of her love tunnel.

"FUCK!!!" She screamed as her first orgasm rocked her body.

I made a decision and switched from using two of my fingers in and out of her to using my thumb. Olivia groaned and pressed her crotch harder into my hand. I kept sucking her delicious nipple and teasing her other tit as I thumbed her pussy. Having cum once, another orgasm should be easy to tease out. Surely enough, Olivia tensed as the pleasure built then thrashed as the orgasm rippled through her.

I grabbed her left leg and pulled it up, putting her on her side as I released her nipple and slipped between her legs, setting her upper leg on my shoulder. I lined my cock up with her silky pussy and in one thrust was totally inside her well lubricated hole.

Fuck, I loved these tight pussies. I pressed deep into her, savoring the sensation of my dick being massaged and pleasured by her depths. I started gently thrusting. Oh, it was good.

Then I started my second step. I wanted her ass. I took my thumb, well lubed by its time in her pussy, and pressed it into her asshole. With little resistance, it slipped in.

"Fuck!!!" Olivia gasped, "Oh! That's good!"

I started pistoning my thumb in and out of her ass as I fucked her pussy with my dick, rubbing the two against each other as they were moving in opposition to each other. If my dick was thrusting into her pussy, my thumb was pulling back in her ass. If my dick was pulling out of her pussy, my thumb was thrusting into her ass. The rest of the hand fucking her ass squeezed her ass cheek as I gave her a two-hole mind-breaking fuck.

Olivia fucking loved it. Her head threw back, and she moaned. Her back arched, pushing her boobs forward to be groped by my free hand.

"Oh... My... GOD!!!" She screamed, another orgasm ripping through her, and a gush of water hit my crotch.

Fuck, I made her squirt with my dick in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. The thrill of that made my body react. My balls boiled and I slammed deep into her, squeezing her ass and her breast and I flooded her with my cum.

Olivia twitched and groaned, her eyes half-lidded.

My head spun for a second as the last squirts of my jizz were ejected into her baby maker. I had to breathe hard, realizing I'd been holding my breath as I plowed her to this climax.

Finally, after a minute, I pulled my thumb from her sexy backdoor and my cock from her pussy. The fluid of her ejaculation was all over the couch and floor, but it was fine. Everything was waterproof, and I had towels to clean it up. Luckily, my clothes weren't in the splash zone. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and cleaned off my crotch and thighs, then cleaned up the couch and floor, before sitting back and pulling on my clothes.

Olivia was still laying there, having rolled onto her back, her legs splayed and her freshly fucked holes spasming.

"I can't feel my legs...or my arms..." Olivia groaned, a shiver of pleasure shaking her again.

"Give it a minute. The feeling will return." I assured her.

It was a good thing that the fix I'd had to work on her was short. It took her almost twenty minutes to feel up to sitting up, using a small towel to clean up the mess of her pussy, and redress.

She looked at the door and then down to her dress, blushing. I was glad. So long as she was just here with me, her dress didn't bother her, but the thought of going back out in public was once again outside her comfort zone. She'd only have to go to her car out front and home to start dressing more appropriately and the shopping center my office was in was still being developed, no one would really see her.

They had just broken soil on the building to the west of my office and the building to the east was still far from being complete. There was a lot of growth in the area. That was one reason I'd chosen this spot for my office. It gave me time to work through issues like this before I had a dentistry or something next door with young families in and out all day.

Finally, Olivia worked up the courage to go, and after a brief visit with Desiree to make sure she still had appointments for the coming weeks, she was gone.

I was spent. I needed something other than sex right now, just to loosen up and let off some steam. I was pushing myself too hard, and too far. I wondered what to do. All my friends were out of state, and I'd been too focused on my goals of starting my practice and I had to think if I even had any hobbies. I'd have to think.

I bid Desiree a good night and headed home. I sat on my couch staring at my TV. There weren't any new movies that looked any good. I wondered if I could just go to the store and grab the new Playstation, but a quick check online said that the Playstation was still impossible to find. Then an ad came up for an old online game I used to play. I looked at my six-year-old laptop, yeah, it probably couldn't handle it anymore. I checked my bank and decided, fuck it, I was gonna do it. I had a couple of grand that I could blow and with my current clients and the potential new client list, I could afford to splurge.

I headed to a nearby tech store.

Walking in, I saw the section of household appliances, cell phones, TVs, and in the back was the gaming. I looked in and saw they had a special on Alienware computers. They had several gaming laptops and a couple of desktops. I chatted with the young man in the section for the computers.

"Yeah, the laptops are more mobile, but... realistically, if you want to game, a desktop is generally better. It won't heat up on your lap, the parts are easier to upgrade and swap out if they break, and the cutting-edge stuff just doesn't come in laptop versions." He told me.

"But you only have two options for desktops?" I noted.

"Yeah, they are a bit more pricey, so people often go for the cheaper laptops so that's what we have in stock." He lamented.

"So which of the desktops would you go with?" I asked.

"If it was me, and I could pull it, I'd go for this one." He admitted, indicating a machine with a fancy-looking white case and with some fancy LED lights. "It's a touch more expensive than our other model, but what you get for the price difference is way better than the difference would make you think."

I checked the specs and he was right. Your processor was much better, you got more RAM, twice the storage, and the graphics card was twice as expensive, I checked. Fine, I was sold.

I found a monitor, gaming mouse, and keyboard, made sure to grab an ethernet cable, and headed home. I had a desk in my room where I usually worked on my laptop, and I set the desktop up on it. I had high-speed, fiber internet, but it still took a while to download some games. The fact that I kept having to do password recovery didn't help.

Finally, I got in and updated and after a couple of rounds of getting smashed to remember how the game went, I was back into the swing of things. After a few hours of gaming, I was feeling much better. I ordered pizza halfway through and ate while I played. At eleven o'clock I finally called it and signed off. This would be a good way to blow off steam, a good gaming computer had lots of capabilities and I could have thousands of games on this tower and it would give me an outlet. Maybe once Abigail was under my thumb, I could have her do free sessions for me to help me maintain my physical fitness.

I wondered what all I could pull off if I didn't fuck this up. I didn't want to get into politics, I didn't want to take over the world, I just wanted an easy life with easy sex. So far, that was working out pretty well. I just had to deal with the problem with the cops and get some padding between me and anything that could ruin the small network I was building. I pondered this and how to do it, as I drifted off to sleep.

12