Hypnotic Play Pt. 05

Story Info
A scientist gets a dumb idea.
2.2k words
4.22
1.7k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, everyone! And welcome to our fifth episode of, um..."

Dr. Kyrie scratched her head. She sort of felt like she was being pierced through by a burning, intense glaze. To be fair, she wasn't wearing anything but a lab coat and was hosting a lewd show in front of an INCREDIBLY horny audience, but this felt less sexual and more like regular staring. She really wasn't used to being stared at in a non-ogling context. It felt like accidentally drinking diet soda instead of actual soda- not TERRIBLE, but sort of off.

"Of, um... Hypnotic Play! As always, I'm your host, Dr. Kyrie Faulk, and, um... my... co-host..."

Kylie Faulk, who had taken off her magician's hat to scratch her head as well, sounded concerned as she looked at her uncharacteristically nervous sister. "Um, sis? Are you quite alright...?"

Dr. Faulk laughed it off. "Um! Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit of an odd feeling about this episode. Let's just skip the lengthy intro and pick out today's victim- er, 'patient', hm?"

Hearing this, quite a few hands in the audience shot up, eagerly waving back and forth, begging for a chance to get lost in paradise for an hour or two.

Dr. Faulk winced a bit as she felt the gaze burn into her more deeply. "Er... quite enthusiastic today! Kylie, dear sister, mind if I pick out someone today?"

Kylie, still scratching her head at her sister's confused expression, shrugged and said, "Sure- go for it, I suppose...?"

Kyrie looked over the crowd, trying to spot the one staring at her so intently. It took her a few minutes, but finally, she found her- a younger woman in a fairly modest dress and cardigan, her determined gaze framed by her round glasses, her flowy brown hair matching her hazel eyes, leering at her intensely.

Kyrie looked past her to see if anyone else looked even remotely as intense as this lady, but as soon as she broke eye contact, she felt the woman's eyes burn into her even more.

Kyrie pointed at the intense lady. "Alright! You! You win! I just HAVE to know why you're staring at me so intensely! I simply must know!"

The audience clapped as the woman strode up to the stage, adjusting her glasses and furrowing her brow a bit.

Kylie handed her the microphone. "So, how about you introduce yourself? Name, age, career-"

The lady looked into the crowd and spoke into the microphone- evenly, calmly, and yet with a certain undeniable energy that made the audience shiver. "My name is Dr. Faewyld Philia. 28 years old, a revolutionary materials scientist, the youngest prodigy in my field, and..." She turned to Kyrie and tilted her head. "THIS fool's former coworker. What on earth HAPPENED to you, Kyrie?"

Kyrie was taken aback in shock. "Fae!? Why, it must have been at LEAST a year since I last saw you! You underwent quite the transformation!"

Fae sighed. "Yes, yes, I know, the breasts are bigger. I thought an implant might help me with my love life, but it seems that my current... interest... likes them smaller. I might get it reverted back to its natural size- astounding that they can reverse it so easily now."

Indeed, Fae's D-cups really drew the eyes of the crowd, especially being constricted within a dress that was clearly not meant for holding such a large bosom. It gently hugged the curves of her body- loose enough to be considered modest, especially with the cardigan layered over it, but still just a bit sexy.

Kyrie turned to the crowd. "A man (or woman or otherwise gendered individual) of culture, I see! Yes, flat is justice, indeed! You're one lucky woman, Fae- I hope your crush returns your feelings someday!"

Fae sighed. "See, this is what I don't get, Kyrie. You were so different back in the day! You didn't care one whit about romance or sex! You were the most scientific, rigorous, passionately empirical scientist I had ever seen! And now you're here hosting an allegedly scientific sex show that does not adhere to even a SINGLE principle of experimental rigor! And-" She grabbed and tugged at Kyrie's lab coat- "You never even used to WEAR a lab coat! NOT ALL SCIENTISTS WEAR LAB COATS!"

Kyrie flinched, blushing a bit. "Hey, be careful! This is the only thing I'm wearing...!"

"See, this kind of thing is what I mean. You're so... perverted now! What's so appealing about all this, anyways? When I saw you on Strip-Off, you looked happier than I had EVER seen you in all your days as a scientist..."

"You watched that? Why were you watching-"

"Shut up, women of science get horny too. Anyways! I came here to do a sort of... research project. What is so enticing about this lifestyle you lead?"

"Er, well... I..."

Kyrie seemed to be a bit stumped by this question. She did really, truly enjoy science. So why, exactly, had she changed so much?

Kylie stepped forward. "Hmm... well... I think it would be best to let you experience a bit of Kyrie's life yourself, rather than have her answer. Observation, rather than word-of-mouth. Does that sound good to you?"

Fae nodded. "That's why I was so eager to come up here, after all. There's paperwork to sign, correct? Let me see it."

It took a bit longer than usual to finish reading the paperwork- Fae was more thorough than most when it came to documents. Finally, she agreed to the safeword, signed the paperwork, and sat down in the chair onstage.

Kylie took out her pendant and began swinging it in front of Fae. "Alright, Fae. Have you seen previous episodes of this show?"

"Yes, I have. In person, even."

"Do you believe in hypnotism?"

"Well, I didn't, but seeing it live made me less skeptical."

"How interesting."

"Yes, most scientists don't really believe in hypnosis, but having worked under Kyrie, I'm a bit more open-minded towards this sort of thing."

"You really put a lot of thought into this, huh?"

"Yes, I always do."

"Doesn't that get tiring? Thinking so hard about everything?"

"Occasionally. A coffee usually fixes that- though I'm aware that's not always a good solution."

"Do you ever feel the urge to let go?"

"Yes."

"To let other people tell you things and just not have to research them?"

"Yes."

"To take a break from all the paperwork and funding requests and just..."

"Yes..."

"...turn into an idiot."

"...mmm? Who, me...? 'kay..."

The audience was taken aback as the acclaimed scientific prodigy answered the hypnotist with a dopey-looking smile on her face. She sleepily got up from her seat and looked around at the audience. Her eyes, after wandering a bit, landed on the table filled with gaudy-looking sex toys.

"Hehe, what a funny place! I wonder what all these things are for?"

Kylie grinned. "People often want what they don't have- and for this renowned scientist here, the quality in which she is the most lacking is blissful ignorance. That's why people appear to undergo deep personality shifts when under hypnosis- they're just changing to fill the void in their own personality."

Kyrie nodded. "Right! Fae here always loved looking for new experiences- as stoic as she may seem, she was always the more excitable out of us two. And now, hypnotized as she is, EVERYTHING is a new experience to her!"

Fae picked up a standard vibrator wand and began to examine it. She poked at the buttons until it turned on, causing her to jump a bit. "Ack! Why is it doing that?"

Kyrie walked up to her former lab partner. "That's called a vibrating wand! It's used to make people feel reeeeeally good~"

Fae looked up at her innocently. "Oooo... that sounds interesting! Can you show me how it works?"

Kyrie gently took her arm and pointed at various settings on the vibrator. "See, this button sets the strength... this one sets the vibration pattern... and this one is on/off. While it's on, all you have to do is press it against your body, and..."

Fae squealed in delight as she felt the vibrator buzz over her wet panties.

"Hehe, that tickles! It feels nice... so... nice... mmm..."

"You know, it would feel even better if you were naked..."

"Really? But... but isn't it illegal to be naked in public...?"

"Not in here! In fact, everyone here would love it if you took off your clothes- isn't that right, everyone?"

The crowd began to chant: "Take it off! Take it off!"

Fae blushed. "Um, okay... if it's really okay, then...!"

She shrugged off her cardigan and began to struggle with her dress- it being a bit tight around her chest, she was having some problems lifting it off of herself.

"Here, let me help you... lift your arms..."

Fae gasped as Kyrie slipped the dress up and off of her luscious breasts, stopping to give them a good feel on the way up.

Kyrie shyly covered up her breasts- but the rest of her hourglass figure was fully on display, the light reflecting off of her smooth, dark skin.

"Do you want me to try some other fun adult toys on you, too?"

"Yes..."

Kyrie first held up some handcuffs, which made Fae visibly nervous.

"Uhm, aren't those for criminals?"

"Usually, yes, but... they can also be used to help keep you from squirming around. See, some of these toys make you feel soooooo good you can't help but squirm around- but handcuffs will help you stay in place, allowing you to feel the pleasure more!"

"Ooh, put them on me, put them on me!"

Kyrie took out a remote and clicked it- on cue, a stripper pole began to rise out of the stage. Kyrie moved Fae's hands behind her back, wrapping her arms around the pole, and handcuffed them together.

"While we're at it, we can also immobilize your legs a bit..."

Kyrie grabbed a spreader bar and put it on Fae, spreading her legs out for the audience to see- Fae tested the limits of her bondage a bit, squirming around and adjusting her position, but was now painfully aware of what a humiliating pose she was locked into... not that she minded. She could feel the audience staring at her wet pussy, aching for more stimulation despite herself.

"S-so... what other toys were on that table...?"

...

After about half an hour of picking out a toy, showing it to Fae, and then attaching it to her, there were no more toys left on the table to use. She was quite a sight to behold- blindfolded, handcuffed, and covered in humiliating phrases drawn in washable marker, she stood there, completely unable to move for fear of shaking the weights attached to her nipple clamps, which were chained to both each other and her clit clamp. Her vagina and asshole were both stuffed with vibrating dildos, and her body was coated in a slick, tingly aphrodisiac lotion.

Kyrie took a step back and admired her work. "So, Fae... do you like all the toys I used on you?"

Fae nodded slightly, trying not to move too much. "Ahhh... ah... yesh~ feels sooooooo good~"

Fae squealed again as a sudden pulse from her vibrators ran through her body. She jerked her torso, which sent her nipple weights spinning, causing them to tug on her sensitive, aching nips.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhh- somethings coming~ MMMmmmm~"

"Oh! Fae, that's called an orgasm- you want to try to hold it in as muuuuuch as you can... the more you hold it, the more pleasure you'll feel!"

"AAAAH~ I wanna orgasm~ I wanna orgasm sooooo badly~"

"Keep holding it, Fae! You wanna feel good, don't you~?"

"Ah, ah, nonono please don't come out, please, just a bit longerrrrrrrr~ MmmmmMMMMM! AAAAAAAH! I'm CUMMIIIIIIING~"

Fae let her voice out as she came, gasping and wailing as the orgasm shook her whole body. Then suddenly, she relaxed her body and started panting heavily.

"Ahhhhh... that felt... sooooooo nice..."

SNAP!

With a snap of Kylie's fingers, Fae regained some of her senses. "...huh? Was I asleep? Weird..."

Fae looked down at herself. "These sex toys are certainly interesting... I mean, I've never really used any before, so..."

Kylie smiled. "Well, I'm glad you... enjoyed... your toys so much~"

Fae looked confused for a moment before realizing that she was still completely chained up and spread-eagled in front of an entire audience. She blushed, and quietly whispered, "Um, could you... help me out of here, please?"

Kyrie smiled. "Oh, sure we could. Too bad, though- I had a whoooooole other table of ssex toys I haven't gotten to try yet..."

Fae thought in silence for a few moments. Finally, she said, "I think I understand you a bit better now, Kyrie. Of course, I still want to pursue the sciences myself, but I can see why you gave some of that up to pursue this kind of thing..."

Kyrie nodded. "Yeah- I know that this kind of research isn't really 'official'. It's a more... intimate... investigation, just for me. And I couldn't be happier- it got me a wonderful girlfriend and a deeper appreciation for pleasure."

Fae blushed. "Right, then. Um, speaking of that... you were saying something about a second table of sex toys...?"