Hypnotic Play Pt. 07

Story Info
Two sisters swap roles.
2k words
4.5
1.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, everyone! How are we all doing? Today, my sister and I are switching roles- I will be attempting to perform hypnosis using my sister's classic methodology, while my sister watches and makes comments on my performance. And just for today, I've swapped my outfit to match!"

Kylie scratched her head, looking down at her new outfit- a generic lab coat over a t-shirt and slacks. "Well, I'm glad that I didn't get my sister's 'provocative' version of this outfit. However..." She turned to look at Kyrie, who was dressed in a skimpy leotard, fishnet stockings, and high heels, alongside a classic magician's hat. She chuckled a bit. "I really don't know how to feel about your version of my outfit, sis. You look like a sexualized 80s magician's assistant!"

Kyrie giggled. "Well, it's certainly more coverage than I'm used to nowadays. Now- instead of picking from the audience at random, I've decided to bring a very special guest onto the show today- please welcome my girlfriend, Rook!"

The audience clapped and cheered as Rook sauntered onstage, dressed in a miniskirt and a crop top- she usually staffed The Playroom while completely nude, so this was a surprise for everyone.

Kyrie beamed. "Darling! You look great in that outfit. So sexy..."

Rook looked Kyrie up and down, hungrily staring at her tight costume. Her eyes gleamed- she looked like she wanted to devour her. "Mmm... you too..." She snapped out of it and turned to the audience. "Ahem. Anyways, how's everyone doing? I'm Rook, and I'm the girlfriend of this horny lil' bunny here..."

Kyrie pointed at Rook. "Oh, don't give me that smug attitude! Today, I'm the one in control- using the intricate techniques that I've meticulously cataloged while watching my sister at work, I'll be able to turn you into a mindlessly obedient puddle! Prepare yourself, sweetheart~"

Rook shrugged. "Sure. What are you gonna make me do?"

Kyrie grinned devilishly. "Well, I figured I'd start simple... as much as I love your outfit, I think everyone here is more used to seeing you without it at this point, no? And we all know how much you loooooove taking off your clothes..."

Kylie commented. "That was a blunder on your part, Kyrie. Hypnosis works better if your patient is caught off guard! Telling them what you're going to hypnotize them to do is counterproductive!"

Kyrie paused. "...haha, uh, I suppose I still have a lot to learn..."

Rook sat down. "Well? Are you gonna do it or what? I already signed the waiver before the show began... so go ahead, honey." She smiled. "Try me."

Kylie laughed. "Wow, Kyrie, this is gonna be tough. Confidence is a huge part of hypnotism- getting flustered ruins the veneer of authority you have over your patient."

Kyrie was beet red. "Shut up! You're not helping!" She took a deep breath, took out her sister's pendulum and began to swing it back and forth, speaking in a calm, soothing tone.

"Alright, darling... are you relaxed?"

"How could I relax when my girlfriend is in such a sexy outfit, hm?"

"You like my outfit?"

"Mmm, yeah."

"Think you could pull it off?"

"Are you asking me to pull your outfit off of you? If so... I could DEFINITELY do that..."

"N-no! You know that's not what I meant!"

"Haha, I know. And yes, I could probably rock that outfit."

"Wanna try it on?"

"Yeah, that would be fun. We could trade outfits."

"Alright, then strip naked."

Kyrie snapped her fingers and looked at rook expectantly.

Rook smiled. "How about you take off your outfit first?"

Kyrie pales. "...pardon?"

Rook stood up and loomed over Kyrie. "I said..."

She grabbed her shoulder. "How about..."

She moved in close. "You take off..."

She whispered in her ear. "Your outfit...?"

Kyrie whimpered a bit, completely enthralled. "Um... u-um..."

Rook ran a finger through Kyrie's sensitive hair, making her moan a bit. "You're so close, Kyrie... Your hypnosis almost worked... Come on... I'll obey your eeeeeevery order if you just take off your outfit first... I'll take off my clothes too... right after you do this one thing for me..."

Kyrie whispered, "I... I can't..."

Rook twirled her hair around her finger. "And why not, love~?"

Kyrie squeezed her eyes shut. "I-I'm not... actually wearing anything..."

"Louder."

"I'm not actually wearing anything! My entire outfit was body-painted on!"

Upon admitting this, Kyrie shyly covered herself up- but now that the audience looked closer, it was quite apparent that Kyrie's naked body was on full display. Her nipples were perky and ruined the illusion, and some of the more astute audience members were able to spot the light reflecting a bit off of her glistening, wet pussy...

Rook grabbed Kyrie's boobs and began to fondle them. "Mmm... so you just walked up onstage, completely naked, with eeeeeeeverything on display? You pervert..."

Kylie giggled a bit. "Hey, sis! That's not how you hypnotize someone! You usually have to be wearing clothes!"

Kyrie stuttered, "S-shut up! You're not helpaaaaaahhhmmm...."

Rook kissed and bit at her neck while running her hands firmly up and down her back. "Naughty girl... you've been a veeeeeeery naughty girl..."

Kyrie dreamily mumbled out a response, enchanted by her girlfriend's kisses. "Yeah..."

"Naughty perverts like you need to be punished..."

"Mmm... yeah..."

"Do you... mmm... wanna be punished? Are you a pervert who gets off on being punished in public?"

"Mhm..."

"How about we play your faaaaaavorite punishment game?"

"Yeah..."

Rook snapped her fingers. "Alrighty- bring out the bondage cross, Kylie!"

Kylie went offstage. She shouted out, "Um... which one?"

"It should have a sign marked, 'Rook's Naughty Pet" across the top. I had it custom made!"

"...You all have some odd tastes."

Kylie found it and wheeled it out- it was a fairly large, wheeled structure, mostly composed of a cushioned X leaned backwards and the humiliating sign along the top- it was clearly meant to display Kyrie's perverted bondage in public. There was a removable "seat" which would keep Kyrie from touching the ground; it had two dildos on it, angled so that Kyrie could take both of them at once- and there was a microphone near the top, to amplify Kyrie's voice.

Kylie spoke. "Now, it seems that Rook has ended up hypnotizing Kyrie, surprising absolutely nobody-"

"I'm not hypnotized... just horny..."

Kylie shrugged. "That's basically the same thing. As such, Rook will be administering a punishment! Rook?"

Rook was busy strapping Kyrie's arms and legs into the bondage cross. "Ah- right! This is a punishment game that Kyrie just loooooves to play with me... I call it 'The Quiet Game'! Not to be confused with the SFW variant with the same name."

Rook gently lubed up and inserted the two dildos on the seat into Kyrie's ass and pussy, and let her weight rest on the lewd device, making Kyrie begin to squirm a bit. "Now, my girlfriend here is VERY loud in bed... so sometimes I have to train her to be quiet~ The goal of the game is for Kyrie to try to cum before I can get myself off! The dildos inside her will vibrate, but the more noise she makes, the weaker the vibrations get! And, just to make the game a bit harder for my cute girlfriend here..."

Rook took out some bell nipple clamps and attached them to Kyrie's nipples, which made her whimper a bit. She also put a bell collar around her neck. "Now if she squirms about too much, everyone here will know about it... and it also counts as making noise~"

The audience cheered as Rook took a step back and allowed them to appreciate the view- Kyrie was impaled on two dildos, her arms and legs strapped down and forced apart, her body painted to resemble a Playboy bunny, and adorned with bells; all captioned with a very accurate-seeming description: "Rook's Naughty Pet". Kyrie blushed, struggling to stay still- the gentle chiming of her bells told the audience that she was enjoying her predicament quite a bit.

Rook sat down in front of Kyrie and took out a remote. "Now, once I hit this remote, the game will begin, and I'll start masturbating. Ready... set... go!"

Kyrie gasped, the vibrations suddenly reverberating deep in her most sensitive areas. She moaned into her microphone, shaking her hips and bouncing up and down on her seat- she seemed to entirely forget that she was not supposed to make noise, and the vibrations quickly died down to nothing.

Rook flipped up her skirt- she wasn't wearing any panties, and began to lightly brush her fingers up against her clit. "Mmm... I think I'll go slowly. I wanna enjoy this..."

Seeing Rook's smug, sexy expression just made Kyrie hornier. She begged and whimpered as she tried to keep herself from humping her seat, but she couldn't help it- her hips seemed to have a mind of their own. Her bells loudly rang out as she squirmed left and right, testing her restraints quite a bit- but she was having trouble getting off due to the complete lack of vibration. She moaned and gasped and let out her voice, tingling all over but unable to satisfy herself.

Rook sighed. "Aw, are you even trying, pet? Do you need some help? Do you? I could help you, but it would be so humiliating if you had to beg for help in that pathetic state~"

Kyrie didn't hesitate. "P-please, I can't do this, I need help~ It feels so goooooood~"

Rook went up to her and spanked her on the butt. She then took out a penis gag and inserted it into her mouth. "That should help you with making less noise, hm?" She went back to her seat and continued to finger herself.

Kyrie's moaning was reduced to muffled whimpering as she sucked and licked the phallic gag invading her mouth, but she still squirmed and bounced and shook like an animal in heat. Her vibrator got a bit stronger- but the more vibrations rocked her body, the louder her moaning became, and the more she squirmed around.

Rook licked her lips as she ogled her, and she started to thrust her fingers into her pussy a little bit.. "Ooh, your body paint is starting to run a bit... must be from all that sweating~"

It was true- Kyrie loved using washable body paint, because of how risky it was to do so... and it seemed like those risks were quite real. Most of her body paint had run off of her body, completely revealing her nudity- her perky breasts still streaked with a bit of black paint dripping off of them, her shaved pussy clearly visible through her spread legs.

Kyrie felt utterly humiliated, hanging spread-eagled and completely naked underneath a sign declaring her as her girlfriend's pet- and she loved it. She could feel an orgasm slowly building up inside of her as she laid her head back and let the sensation overwhelm her.

Rook noticed that Kyrie was getting closer to winning. "Hey, Kyrie... take a look at this~ I'm gonna start going faster~"

Rook pulled off her top and her skirt, leaving her fully naked. Kyrie couldn't help but stare as Rook stood up, spread her legs, and began furiously fingering herself with one hand while fondling herself with the other.

"Better hurry up, Kyrie~ I'm gonna cum soon... and you're not gonna like what happens if I cum first~"

Kyrie did her best to stay still and silent, but Rook's provocation was just too much for her. She began moaning and whimpering into her gag again, her vibrators slowing down while helplessly watching as her girlfriend came without her.

"Wow... you lost, huh? I guess you need to be punished... unless you don't like being punished? You can speak up if you don't wanna be punished~ Come on, just tell me~"

Kyrie whimpered in protest, but couldn't say anything else through her gag.

"Well then... I guess I'll just leave you up there aaaaaaaaall day, since you like being punished so much... I might even brush your hair a bit to make you extra horny... I know you have this oooooone spot that makes you want to cum reeeeeeeally badly..."

The audience cheered as Kyrie was edged over and over again, her own lust betraying her as her voice became the very thing that prevented the release that she so desperately craved...