Hypnotic Play Pt. 08

Story Info
A performer lets out some pent-up aggression.
1.6k words
0
1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minnow was on the couch, rewinding back through the last episode of Hypnotic Play. She was a bit annoyed- her girlfriend hadn't really been focused on at all in that episode. Though she did have to admit, Kylie looked nice in that lab coat. Minnow couldn't help but imagine Kylie in her sister's more revealing version of the outfit- nothing but a flimsy, open lab coat to hide all of those sweet, soft curves...

Suddenly, Minnow heard the front door burst open in the other room. Minnow jumped a bit- Kylie didn't usually slam the door when coming home. Was something wrong?

Minnow turned off the TV and turned towards the entryway to the living room as Kylie walked in, panting a bit, eyes wide.

Minnow started to get up. "Darling? Is something wro-"

But before she could finish getting up, Kylie ran over to her with a frightening speed and pounced on her, pinning her to the couch. She looked flushed, and she was practically salivating, like a wild animal hunting its prey.

Minnow was utterly dumbfounded. Kylie was actually more assertive than Minnow had thought in the bedroom, but she had never seen her this worked up before. It made her feel so... wanted. She had never been this excited in her life- her skin tingled as Kylie's warm breath washed over her in waves.

Minnow noticed that Kylie had pinned her down, but wasn't making a move. "U-um... darling?"

Kylie was looking at her very intently. "So... horny... c-can... may I...?"

Minnow smiled- even in this feral state, her girlfriend did the right thing and asked consent. Not that she would ever expect anything less from anyone... "Sure, go ahead. You can do whatever you want to me... But shouldn't we maybe move to the- mmmph-!"

Permission was all she needed. Kylie leaned in and kissed her deeply, pushing her head down into the soft cushions and exploring her mouth with her tongue. She knew every crease and crevasse well already, but she could never get enough. Her legs locked with her partners', her arms caressing her head and shoulders... but somehow, the aggression, the desperation of Kyrie's gyrating body and sensual tongue made it far more erotic than their usual encounters.

After about a minute of this, Kylie came up for air. "I... I can't wait... Bedroom's too far away... Let's just... do it right here...!"

Minnow teasingly twirled her hair around her finger. "I dunno... what if I reeeeeeally like our comfy bed, hm?"

Kylie drew closer to her. She stared into Minnow's eyes. So teasing. So beautiful. So deep. She wanted to see those pretty eyes go blank with pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes off and do her right then and there.

Kylie rubbed her leg up between Minnow's thighs and han her sharp fingernails gently across Minnow's neck, whispering sensually in Minnow's ear. "I. Want. To. Fuck. You. Right. Here."

Minnow began looking a bit horny herself. "Hehe, alright... if you want me THAT badly... you can have me, right here~"

Kylie didn't need to be told twice- she began tugging off Minnow's leisurely home outfit, which consisted of a baggy t-shirt, some booty shirts, and absolutely nothing else.

"No underwear, hm? Mmm... You're such a pervert..."

Minnow giggled a bit, feeling a bit giddy. "Aw, come on, I just do that around the house. You know how uncomfortable wearing a bra all day can aaaahhhhmmmm...!"

Kylie nestled her face into Minnow's chest and began aggressively nibbling and licking at her nipples.

"Just admit it... you're a pervert that likes it when your sexy girlfriend has full access to your body, right? You were hoping I'd pounce on you as soon as I got home, right?"

Minnow blushed. She DID take off her panties earlier for that exact reason. "Yeah..."

"Maybe you should just stay naked around the house all the time, hm? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I'll think about it... now, can you just fuck me already?"

Kylie sat up and took off her pants and panties, tossing them aside. She then began to reposition herself right over Minnow's head.

Minnow gasped. "Oh... wow... what a nice view..."

Kylie gently sat on Minnow's face, and commanded her: "Lick."

Minnow obliged. As she began to lap at Kylie's pussy, she could feel Kylie's fingers teasingly brush up against her clit. Feeling excited, Minnow slipped her tongue into Kylie and tasted her juices. It tasted sweet to her- almost intoxicating, in fact...

"Good girl... you're such a good girl... keep licking, my good, good girl..."

The more she licked, the more Kylie played with her clit. Minnow was getting restless, gyrating her hips to try to get more pleasure from Kylie's playful fingers. She could feel an orgasm building up, and she struggled to release her pent-up desire by wriggling about- but she was so focused on this that she forgot to keep licking.

Kylie stopped, and got off of her. "Why did you stop licking? Hmm?"

Minnow stammered. "Uhm... uhm..."

Kylie slapped her lightly on the thigh. "Bad girl... I think I want to tie you up and punish you..."

Minnow rolled her eyes a bit. "Oh, so NOW you want to take this to the bedroom?"

Kylie smacked her thigh again. "I just love it when you talk back... it means I get to punish you more~"

Kylie picked Minnow up like it was nothing- Minnow had a pretty light frame, after all. Minnow was utterly enchanted- being princess carried by her girlfriend to the bedroom was such a turn-on. She ached for those strong, firm hands to rub her, touch her, anything to make her climax... but instead, Kylie tossed her onto the bed, and began attaching the restraints.

"Wh... what are you gonna do to me~? I'm all helpless and spread out on the bed like this... are you gonna attack me...?"

Kylie licked her lips. "I'd love to, but... you'd enjoy that too much..."

Kylie climbed over her and looked into her eyes. Minnow tried to avert her gaze, but Kylie firmly said, "No. Look straight into my eyes, kitten..."

Minnow, a bit afraid but also extremely turned on, forced herself to look. Those deep, hazel-colored eyes were always so mesmerizing to look at... so... mesmerizing...

"You like being humiliated, don't you, you slut?"

"Yeah..."

"Would you like it if I humiliated you as a punishment?"

"Yeah..."

"But I still don't know about your deepest humiliation fantasies, right?"

"Y-yeah..."

"So... could you tell them to me, in order?"

"Mhm..."

Kylie smiled. "Hey, hey... did you get hypnotized just from that~?"

"Yes..."

"Alright... if you really don't want this, we can always use our safeword, right?"

"Yes... but I... I'm not gonna use it... I really, really want this..."

"Okay. What's the most humiliating thing you can imagine?"

"Being filmed... w-while being humiliated by my girlfriend..."

Kylie set up a camera away from the bed, at an angle where it captured only Minnow's body. "What else?"

"Being m-massaged with aphrodisiac lotion..."

Kylie smiled, bringing out the lotion in question. She squirted some onto each of her hands and began to knead it into Minnow's smooth, tanned skin.

"What else?"

"Aaa... I... I... I wanna be a catgirl... wearing nothing but cute heart pasties and cat ears and a buttplug and..."

Kylie got out a bag from under the bed. "Working at the Playroom means I get lots of freebies~"

After a while, Minnow's transformation was complete- a full catgirl "outfit", complete with black cat ears, paws on her arms and legs, black pasties, a tail plug, and a collar with a bell on it.

"What else?"

"Haah... mya... I want... I want... to be... marked... please... bite me... p-please...!"

Kylie jumped on her and began nipping at her neck. She sighed and panted as she tasted Minnow's delicate flesh, frantically licking and kissing her as if she wanted to devour her. She left a bite mark on her shoulder, a few hickeys on her neck and chest, and a lipstick mark on her thigh.

"What else?"

"Aaaa~ Pussy~ I want pussy~ Aaaaaaammmm~"

Minnow was barely able to think straight as Kylie ground her pussy into Minnow's face.

"That's right, kitty... this is aaaaaaaall you're good for... whooooo's a good kitty? It's you! Yes you are... Keep licking my pussy... goooood kitty...

Kylie loved feeling this way. She had complete control over her lust-crazed girlfriend. She came, over and over again, squirting straight into Minnow's mouth.

After a full five minutes of this, Kylie got off of Minnow.

"Did... did I do a good job... licking your pussy... mya...?"

Kylie smiled. "Mmm... yes you did, you perverted kitty in heat..."

Minnow beamed. "C-can I cum now, nya? Please, mistress?"

Kylie looked into Minnow's eyes. "Mmm... I have the feeling you have one more request, though. One more punishment that you want..."

Minnow laughed. "What? N-no I don't, nya!" She looked away, but again, Kylie forced her to look into her eyes.

"How do you want to be humiliated, Minnow?"

Minnow tried to fight it, but she couldn't help herself. "I... I want.. I..."

"Come on... good girls tell the truth..."

"I... want to be... displayed outside... all night...!"

Kylie smiled. "Oh! Then I better get dressed to take you on a walk! You're gonna love it~"

Minnow's eyes widened. "W-wait! I was joking! I don't really mean it! I'm a house cat! I dun wanna go outside! I-I'll do anything else! Please don't take me outside like this!"

Kylie pulled her clothes back on. "Yeah, maybe I can train you to pee outside, just like a real kitty... I could put you on a leash... And of course, I wouldn't let you cum unless you behaved... You always have the best ideas, Minnow~"

Minnow gulped. It was gonna be a long night... She wouldn't be able to cum for a while... The whole neighborhood would get to see her, shamefully marked all over her body with the signs of their lovemaking...

But she kind of liked the idea...