Hypnotic Sex Slave Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Why especially around Bradley?"

"I am terribly attracted to Bradley. That's why I asked him to come along. I was sure that would queer the deal and you would not hypnotize me. I didn't expect Bradley to agree to go along with the program, I didn't expect Cheryl to either." I was doing what I call talking to the back of Sybil's brain. Her unconscious. The thoughts she was sharing with me she would never think of in a waking state. They were her unconscious motivations. I had done that many times. It gives me insight in how to proceed with my subjects.

"Sybil, lay there and let yourself fall into a trance deeper than ever before."

"Cheryl, what are you thinking about?"

"Making love with Bradley." Oh terrific. Cheryl's happy thoughts had infused her face with a pleasant glow. I suspected that her thoughts were erotic.

"Why Bradley?"

"I love him."

"Have you ever made love with Bradley?"

"No, I have just thought about it."

"Have you ever seen a naked man?"

"Yes, I have seen my brother naked."

"When was that?"

"Last year. I walked into his room without knocking and he was in his room. I didn't expect him to be there. He was naked."

"What was he doing?"

"He had his penis in his hand and he was moving his hand up and down."

"What did he do when you walked in?"

"He looked at me and said, 'Sis, I'm glad you are here.' He then grabbed me from behind my head and pulled my face up to his penis. He said, 'suck it.'"

"What did you do?"

"I felt bad about walking in his room and he scared me. I opened my mouth and he pushed his penis into my mouth. He then pushed my head back and forth on his penis."

"Did he ejaculate?"

"Did he cum? Yes he did. I choked a little and swallowed it."

"What did you do next?"

"I ran out of the room into my room. I locked my door. I was feeling aroused and didn't want Greg to know it."

"Had you ever been with a naked man before that?"

"No. I thought about it a lot, but I never did it."

"Did you ever do anything with Greg again?"

"No. He told me I shouldn't have come into his room and we should never tell anyone what happened."

"Have you ever told anyone what happened?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen any other naked men?"

"Only my father when I was much younger."

"What happened?"

"Mom used to work nights and Dad worked days. When I was ten years old. He used to come into the room at night to check on me. He thought I was asleep, I wasn't. He would sleep naked.. I would sneak a look. I never said anything." "Cheryl during the entire time you are in this house you will be under my complete control. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you see Bradley in the room?"

She opened her eyes and looked around. "Yes."

"Go over to him and take his penis out of his pants and do to him what you did to your brother. Will you enjoy that?"

"Oh Yes."

Bradley was laying on the floor in a deep trance. She undid his belt and pulled his pants off. He wasn't wearing briefs. He was hung like a horse. His penis was already semi erect.

"Bradley, Cheryl is going to suck your penis." His penis immediately stood straight up and then flopped down on his stomach. Cheryl took it in her hand and put it in her mouth. She sucked it like a lolly pop.

"Bradley, do you like that?"

"Oh my god, yes. Is this a dream?"

"Sort of."

"Bradley don't come until I tell you."

"Cheryl, stop for a moment." She looked disappointed, but she stopped. "Cheryl strip naked."

She immediately took off all of her clothes. I felt her vagina. It was very wet.

"Okay, Cheryl, you can finish now."

"Bradley, you can cum."

As soon as she put him in her mouth he erupted. She swallowed it all. She sat up and looked at me. "What do I do now?" She said in her sultry voice. I found her voice an incredible turn on. Her body wasn't a disappointment either. What does she do now? I wasn't sure.

"Sleep." She collapsed in a heap. I turned to Sally. I knew that Sally fantasized about young athletes. She wouldn't knowingly do anything about it. Sally also enjoyed looking at nubile young women and she definitely wouldn't do anything about that knowingly.

I looked back at Bradley. "Bradley get your penis hard again." The wonders of youth and virility. His penis promptly became erect. I turned back to Sally.

"Sally what did you think of Bradley?"

"He was quite a hunk."

"Is he the kind of young man you would like to try out?"

"Yes, that would be interesting."

"Sally, take your clothes off." She promptly undressed. "Go over to Bradley and put his penis into your vagina."

She went over to him and sat on his chest. She reached down and took his large penis and rose up and slowly sat on it. Pushing it slowly into her. I knew from experience it would be tight, but it would fit. Finally she was sitting on his crotch with his penis up inside of her. I could tell her vagina was contracting around it.

"How does that feel?"

"Full. I like yours better."

"Do you want to finish him?"

I knew that she would be horrified if she ever remembered this. This was a good way to satisfy a fantasy. "I guess so."

"Okay, ride him until he cums." She started to pump him up and down. He just lay there. He couldn't move unless I let him. Bradley's breathing increased and his face got flushed. Sally was getting close. "Sally, scream out when you cum. Bradley you can cum when Sally does."

In a few minutes Sally started to scream. Bradley grunted. Soon Sally got off Bradley's now deflated penis. All of this action was arousing me a lot. "Sally sleep." She collapsed on top of Bradley.

I went to Sybil. "Sybil you are very attractive. I am going o make you my sex slave. You will be under my complete control. Nothing you do sexually will be your responsibility. You will only do what I instruct you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Lawrence."

"From now on when you are in a trance you will call me Master. When ever I take your left hand with my left hand you will go into a deep trance. You will not change how you look. Only you and I will know you are in a trance. Clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to remember what happens?"

"Yes, Master."

"If at any time the knowledge bothers you, you will call me and I will erase the memory. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

"Sybil you may remember everything that happens while you are in a trance, but you will never tell anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"In fact if you try to tell anyone you will forget everything that happened while you were in a trance, understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sybil, strip naked."

She took all her clothes off.

Sybil without her clothes was a vision. Her body looked just like the old Marilyn Monroe calender. It was as close to perfect as I could wish for. Now it was under my control!

"Sybil, are you aroused?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sybil you will not orgasm until tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sybil, you like being controlled, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." Her body language reinforced her answer. Everything about the way she was acting signaled arousal and contentment. I had taken away the indecision that had been bred into her and was conflicting her - mind versus body.

"Sybil what do you want to do first?"

"Suck your cock, Master."

"Come here and do it." I opened my pants and made my penis available to her. I had been preoccupied gaining mind control and was not erect. She remedied that in a hurry. She wasn't experienced but she had natural talent. She took my whole penis into her mouth and throat. Wet, warm and wonderful. As she sucked her throat contracted around my penis. The stimulation was almost more than I could stand.

"Sybil I want to cum inside of your body, not your mouth. I want to feel your body on mine. Take the missionary position" It seemed that she was almost reluctant to stop sucking my penis. She slowly pulled away and lay on her back with her legs raised at the knees. She was a natural blonde. I took the position and slowly pushed into her. I was afraid she might have a hymen. Fortunately I encountered no resistance other than it was excruciatingly tight. I pushed all the way in until our pubic hair was interlocked. Then I slowly pulled back and forth. I could feel her vagina tightening, even more, on my penis.

Thank goodness there was voluminous natural lubrication.

Sybil was clenching her facial muscles even as I was trying not to erupt. Finally, I could hold it no longer. "Sybil, you can Orgasm."

She did with a scream and so did I.

We laid there for a few minutes. I completely forgot about the others in the room. Cheryl was still in a heap and Bradley and Sally were still intertwined. Cheryl hadn't had an orgasm yet. I looked at her.

Looking at a naked fashion model in a heap is almost obscene. Her legs and arms were all in different directions and her body was on top of her left lower leg. Her feet were pedicured and her hands were manicured. Both were perfection. I walked over to her and grabbed her ankles and pulled her straight. I laid her down on her back with her legs spread and her arms trailing behind her.

I felt her vagina. It was sopping wet. Clearly she was ready. I wasn't. I was sure Bradley would be up for a third go. (No pun intended).

"Bradley, stay in a deep trance and come over here." He opened his eyes pulled out from under Sally and walked over to me.

:Bradley, when ever I tell you to sleep you will go completely limp and go into a deep trance. When ever I say terrific to you, you will go into a deep trance but only you and I will know it. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When ever you are in a trance you will call me Master when addressing me, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Bradley, I want you to make love with Cheryl."

"Yes, Master." I intentionally asked him to make love rather than just fuck or other similar word because I wanted to see if he could.

His tool was already erect after my instruction. It looked like a flagpole sticking in front of him.

"Cheryl, Bradley is going to make love with you. You will orgasm when he cums. I want you to remain in a trance and open your eyes."

Bradley went to her and kissed her. He then started kissing her breasts. The nipples stood at attention from Bradley's ministrations. I was wondering how long a college student would delay his own satisfaction. Not very long! Soon he pulled her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. He then pushed into her and quickly pumped. Very shortly he started to make noises. Cheryl then screamed and hugged Bradley.

I told them to get dressed after they washed up in my dressing room. They gathered their clothes and went to the dressing room.

"Sally, go into our bedroom and take a shower. Get into bed and wait for me."

Sybil was standing behind me hugging me from the rear. "Are you feeling jealousy?"

"No, not now, Master. I don't feel competitive now. He doesn't seem important."

"Sybil, when you wake up he won't feel important."

"Sybil, I will count to three and you will not be in a trance. One, two, three."

Sybil blinked a couple of times but besides that nothing changed.

"How do you feel Sybil?"

"Strange ... Master."

"Sybil you are not in a trance."

"I know that. I just want you to me my master." She started to get teary.

"Sybil this won't work."

"I know that. I don't think its good that I remember everything. Make me forget." I took her left hand. "Sybil you will wake up feeling very good and you will not feel stressed. You will feel satisfied and content. You will evaluate all of your future lovers based on their ability to meet all of your needs, emotional and physical. You will not think about me unless I direct you to do so. You will not compare any man to me. Wake up at the count of three. One, two, three."

Sybil blinked and giggled. "I feel great. Were we helpful?"

"Yes Sybil you were very helpful."

12