Hypnotised at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vania shuddered bodily, her cunt so full and getting fuller, that knot of the husky's inflating, though not all canines in the world had those, with how they were changing and evolving. Oh, she wanted it inside her, but she didn't need it to experience the bliss of orgasm all over again, her throat bulging lusciously as she took the lion deep, hacking and gagging around him, all to please him. Her pussy clenched down, though the erratic twitches were not within her control, derived from the pulsing of orgasm alone, her body not hers to control.

No... No, that was for everyone else. She was merely there to facilitate them, to help them enjoy her, to take cock after cock.

The husky groaned, thrusting faster and faster, the knot swelling inside fully to lock them together as she howled. Her ears flopped back against the floor as a stream of cum poured down her throat, climax after climax overcoming her. Vania was not in her right mind, not in any way, as the husky fucked her harder than ever, letting out a strangled sounding, broken kind of howl that was still stronger than hers as he ejaculated. Thrusting deep, his hips slapped into her thighs as he pushed her legs back even further, forcing her to tighten her grip on him where she practically lay over his legs.

The knot throbbed with every pulse of cum and her head swam, though there was nowhere for her to go, the slut lost in the moment. There to please, there was little else Vania could do as the lion withdrew from her mouth, more money changing hands, and chuckled throatily, patting her head.

"Good thing he found you tonight, bunny."

Whatever that meant she could not say as the husky pulled back, his thighs strong and stable while he crouched, the bunny in his lap. He had to lean back a little against the wall to hold her there, but the swollen knot kept them together while her head turned, at the best height to suck down dick after dick while he softened. He'd have to pull out before he was fully soft and deflated, of course, but that was all par for the course for such a scene, needing that lewd "pop" of his knot bursting from her in a deluge of cream for her body to get the use it deserved.

A man grabbed her ears, face-fucking her roughly and crudely, his crotch bare of all hair and perfectly smooth. She didn't note his features, only moaned around his dick as he took her crudely, not caring for her pleasure. But that was just what she needed, all she craved, pushing her tongue wantonly up against the underside of his cock, striving, even then, to give him as much pleasure as she possibly could.

"Unff... Damn!"

Another load of cum was her reward for that, though he drew back so that she could not even take it down her throat, jerking off furiously as it splattered over her lips, her nose, a little landing in her mouth. Yet the bunny had another dick, a fox one again from a real anthro, not the fox-man who had started t all off, to please a moment later, her pussy full to bursting while the husky laughed and tweaked her nipples, delighting in teasing her while their bodies, lustfully so, were still locked together.

Alas, his knot popped from her too swiftly as the fox rammed in, holding her head all the way down as she blushed hard, gulping rapidly to take his cock and his load down her throat. Cum soaked her inner thighs but the husky set her down, leaving her for the wiles of someone else, for there were more than enough left at the part to take Vania twenty times over or more.

She shivered. Oh, god, she hoped so...

Shoved onto all fours, dripping with cum from her tits and her face, gasping, Vania grunted as a shaft, lubricated already, teased into her anal pucker. She had not been expecting it, but it was another way for her to be enjoyed. That was not a canine cock but something smooth and slick, something that easily powered into her, though she chanced a glance back to catch a glimpse of a cat-man with sharply pointed black ears grinning widely, his shirt undone and cock pushed out through the zip of his smarter jeans to take her.

She rocked back onto him as soon as she softened around his length, taking him more and more easily, a man with a hard length of meat for her to take grinding into her mouth. Vania whimpered around him, but he must have been on a hair-trigger already while her arse was pounded, rougher and rougher with every passing second, quickly ejaculating down her throat and swapping out for a studly horse anthro.

Oh, he would be the most lustful of them all, yet his dick was too big for her mouth, as much as she wanted to take him down her throat. That was just something she was going to have to deal with as his dick slapped her face lightly, using her as a living sex toy, her tongue lapping and slathering down the length with lewd little whimper after whimper.

All she needed was to be fucked, again and again, yes... Yes, that would be everything for her, everything she needed, forever. There no longer existed a world for her outside the walls of the party and those that she had come to know in there, her pussy hungry for more even as the feline-neko slammed into her, his cock the perfect size to give her a good ride and then some. But that was fine, all fine, as the equine only seemed to be warming up with his use of her lips and tongue, the rapid pounding of her arse coming to a head, balls slapping and bouncing off her backside. She cried out as another orgasm ripped through her, a hot blast of cum soaking her backdoor entrance for the first time that night, though it would, most certainly, not be the last.

A man set up under her, pulling her over him as if she was riding him, cock plunging into her pussy, the stallion to her back. Her arse would no longer be tight after he'd had his way with her and he spared her no inch as he shoved his dick into her backside, lifting her tail with his hand when it twitched back and forth too fervently for his liking. And yet Vania's moans were sealed away behind another dick, Todd's again, fucking her mouth to take her, still tart with the taste of her cunny lingering on his dick.

If she had been in any position to do so, she would have sighed happily, right where she wanted to be, despite not understanding quite how it had happened. Only later would the hypnosis be revealed to her, when she came out of it, teased by her friends and sent home safely with someone to look after her. A few drinks were nothing compared to the aftermath of being hypnotised, but it would prove to be a trade-off that Vania was more than happy to take time after time again, solely to get the high of being a slut, a public show accessible to her while her tits were out and bouncing, splattered with cum.

The stallion grunted, filling her backside with stroke after stroke of his cock, though those three would not be her last fuck of the night either, the slut still having more to service. She was eager to do so, to please, to be pleasing, moaning around Todd's dick even as he patted her on the head and told her what a good bunny-slut she was. She shivered, the man grunting, clutching at her, dragging her down on his shaft even as he spent his load.

"You'll get this whenever you want, Vania, I'll make sure of it."

She whimpered, looking up at him even while his seed spurted forth, wanting more, the stallion's hot load flowing up under her tail, though his cock was so thick that not a drop escaped around it. Was that true? Could it be true? Would they always make her a slut on show whenever they wanted to use her?

Hypnosis, after all, opened more doors to a bunny-woman like Vania than it closed.

And more lusts lay ahead of her than she could ever have imagined.


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Drooling Genius I try hypnosis with my bright girlfriend.in Mind Control
Kelly's New Daddy Kelly's new stepfather has completely changed her mother.in Mind Control
My Professor's Slut My professor gives me a special injection to make me a slut.in Mind Control
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
More Stories