All Comments on 'Hypnotrack Ch. 12: Mother-daughter Time'

by Verensei

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably have Lisa and Melissa become recruiters? Sounds like a nice idea.

Kryms1nKryms1nalmost 2 years ago

My vote is for Allison, at first. Keep it close to home for now

JNMCJNMCalmost 2 years ago

I vote that someone he shows the video turns out to have a hypno-kink and wants to be aware of the fact that she's programmed and helpless to disobey it.

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 2 years ago

What is going to happen when all these babies are born. What a nightmare!

Bucky411Bucky411almost 2 years ago

I’m just happy to see you writing again. Too many promising serials get abandoned.

I liked the accidental recruitment of Lisa and Nicole. It’s a reminder of how dangerous this whole thing is, and that there could be innocent bystanders getting hurt.

VerenseiVerenseialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yep. At least part of myt goal with this is to go, 'Okay, Let's suppose this was being used. What are all the failure modes?' You've already seen Mark exploit some the originators of the video had, and I'm sure there are more I haven't thought of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope the 10 is Phillipa or the model agency

(I don't really understand the part in the end, wath video does Mel have ?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s kinda fucked up what he did to Jeff? From what’s been revealed, from the moment he watched the first video, Jeff would have had no control over recruiting other women, he’s just been a pawn. Seems unnecessarily cruel to have him sent to prison. Send him on his way perhaps but ruining his life is insane

VerenseiVerenseialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: What he was thinking of doing to Jeff (Note, he hasn't pulled the trigger on getting him sent to jail yet) can be summed up with one word: Jealousy. Remember, he's programmed himself to love any woman he recruits: So he views Marie as HIS. How dare this fool use her as a piece of meat!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

Judging by the dates, I am way too late for my poll answers to be of consequence. Just for grins, I think Jeff's girls should be saved from Erotic Toys evil designs. Also, Marie's candidates should be explored. It seemed like one of them might be family and we all know Mark needs sisters in the harem! He is gonna blow by 10, so Alison might be good if she has business skills to complement the kittens. Perhaps he should start a maternity modeling agency and a clothing line. Have fun Verensei!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous