HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect! he thought. His thumbs slid into the top of the split in her hose and he pulled the material up higher on her ass. Looking down he had a great view of her wet gash. Nicole had lowered herself down on her elbows and now she ran one hand back under her body. Thornton watched as her fingers slid into view and proceeded to part her pussy lips for him. Her pink tunnel was right there, just begging for it.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you Nicole?" Thornton teased as he leaned slightly over her, watching as his fat cockhead slid between her splayed fingers and found her open notch.

"I'm soooo bad," Nicole purred. "I don't know why. But I love it! Take me, right now!"

Thornton flexed his hips forward and his knob disappeared down her snug hole. He saw Nicole's hand grip the bed sheets and her mouth open as she sucked in a deep breath. Thornton let go his grip on the mesh hose and he felt the material slide down to rest on the top of his cock. He leaned further over Nicole and grabbed her by her shoulders. He pulled them back toward him as he moved his hips forward and Nicole's lovely back arched as Thornton's fuck-arrow disappeared down into her love- quiver.

Nicole closed her eyes and mewed in delight as her boss's thick prick filled her pussy to capacity. This was the feeling she had been thinking about since their first fuck in his office. Her quim felt stuffed and his cock radiated a heat throughout her loins.

Alec began thrusting back and forth in her succulent cunt and Nicole began rubbing her clit and time seemed to fly by......

* * * * * * * * * *

Thornton heard his watch alarm go off and he stopped his thrusting and relaxed his grip on Nicole's waist. He'd screwed her to two good orgasms in the last half hour but his dick had yet to deposit his load in her juice-laden hole. He'd come awfully close each time her cuntal muscles had spasmed in the culmination of her climaxes. Her gorgeous body and the way he made her degrade herself would be a constant turn-on for him. Once unattainable, but now open and eager for anything he desired.

Thornton ran his hands over the upper swells of Nicole's ass and down her back. Her face was turned sideways, pressed into the mattress as her body relaxed after their sexual exertions. Thornton looped an arm under her torso and pulled Nicole up off the bed until her sweaty back met his chest, keeping his dick buried inside her soupy crack. Nicole hands came up over her head and ran thru his hair as he buried his face in her long hair.

"That was unbelievable," she murmured.

"Yeah, fucking your pussy is like heaven," Thornton whispered as he ran his hands up her slender sides and cupped her delicate teats. "But I've been thinking about your hot mouth all the time. You sucked me so good, it's all I can think about. Does your husband ever shoot off in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"I bet he does. You swallow his cum, don't ya?" Thornton was getting more excited by the minute as he asked his secretary the most personal questions one could ask. And the girl was willing to tell him all he wanted to know.

"Yes!" Nicole mewled. "I'll swallow it if he asks me. But sometimes we do it like we're a dirty movie."

"A porno film?"

"Yes, my husband likes me to do what the girls do in those movies."

"I want you to show me, Nicole. Do me just like a porno girl."

Thornton had no idea what she was talking about but he definitely wanted to get off in her sexy mouth. His hands slid down her sides to her hips and he pushed her away from him. His cock sprang from her well-screwed pussy as she slumped down onto the bed.

"How do you want me, baby?" Thornton asked as he climbed onto the bed on his knees by her side. Nicole rose up on one arm and swept her long fine hair away from her flushed face.

"Sit back against the headboard."

Thornton leaned back on against the top of the bed and spread his legs. His beet-red member jutted straight up into the air from his matted pubic hairs. Nicole slid up between his legs and placed her left elbow over his right thigh. She rolled slightly on her left side, placing her weight on his leg, as she reached with her right hand and took command of his upthrust cock. She scooted further up until her mouth was hovering next to his flared crown.

"God, your cock looks like the one in that film," Nicole commended Thornton as she kissed the underside of his glans tenderly. Thornton couldn't wait to blow his wad in her mouth.

"Suck me off right now!" Thornton grabbed the back of her head and she craned her head further up and sank her mouth down around his waiting tool. She began sucking his peter hard and fast as her hand jacked him off.

"Oh, Christ. Yeah, suck it, suck it!" Thornton encouraged his trampy secretary as he pulled her hair away from her face so he could watch her lips slide up and down his cock-trunk. Her eyes were closed as she worked her oral magic and she began making little mmmmmming sounds like she was really enjoying the hard meat lodged in her mouth.

"Aaaahh, fuck, that feels great! Suck it, baby, aahh, aaahh, man, I'm gonna fill your mouth in a minute! Oooh, shit! Those fucking lips! Aaah, fuck!" Thornton could feel his balls begin to tighten as he headed for the zenith of a huge ejaculation. He began giving short hunches up into Nicole's busy mouth. Her hand stroked him harder in response. "Suck, suck, suck! I'm gonna come in a second, Nicole! Look at me! Yeah, aaah, look right in my eyes and jerk me off with your hand!"

Nicole ran her lips up near the top of his phallus and her hand began to jack him faster and faster. Her green eyes stared up at his face as she beat him off. Thornton fought off the end as long as he could but the sensations became too intense and he let the flood gates open.

Moaning loudly, he began filling Nicole's mouth with his pearly discharge. She locked her lips tightly around his shaft and her hand tightened around him, began milking him in perfect synchronization with his spurting. One. . .two. . .three. . .four . . .five big shots of Thornton's cum cascaded up against the top of her mouth before the torrent began to subside into weak jerks of the dregs of his cumload.

Thornton brought his hand off Nicole's head and let his body relax as he watched Nicole finish up. But Nicole was just beginning her little trick she'd learned from the movie.

She brought her mouth up off his cockhead and let her lips go slack and his jizm spilled down onto his glans like syrup on a sundae. The sticky fluid ran slowly down his shaft to pool around the top of her fist. She dragged her hand back up near his glans and her mouth went back over his cock and he could feel her sucking his cum back into her mouth. She repeated the process a second time, looking up into his eyes as his seed leaked back down onto his rapidly restiffening member.

"Shit, you nasty bitch!" Thornton thrilled as he hunched his cum-coated prick into her fist. "Keep playing with my cum, you cocksucker."

Nicole kept it up until most of his seed was rubbed into his peter or on her lips and cheeks. Finally she was left with several long strands of jizm/saliva connecting her mouth with the top of his dick as she gazed down at it from about six inches. Thornton had never seen such an erotic sight.

"That was outstanding. I think I found your true calling in life," Alec teased as he pushed her head down. "Clean me up, baby."

As Nicole slurped up the remains of his sperm, Thornton thought about all the blowjobs he'd have Nicole give him in the office in the future. She'd give him one in the morning and maybe suck him off again before he went home. Although, with his wife and stepdaughter waiting for him, that would not be too often.

Then that feeling of guilt came over him again. He became a little worried that this power he had was going to get in the way of his career. It seemed to be taking him away from work. He'd wasted several hours with Nicole when he could have been working. He was not one to become so obsessed.

Why have I become the person I am today? Why can't I stop this? he wondered.

* * * * * * * * * *

When they got back to the office, there were several messages on the answering machine. One of them was from Stephana. Thornton had Nicole call back the other parties as he went into his office and phoned his wife.

"Hi, Stevie. You were trying to reach me?"

"Yes, darling. I just wanted to call and see how your day was going. You had to rush off this morning and I did not tell you how wonderful last night was. I never thought touching myself like that, you know, with you telling me to finger myself could get me so excited. It was unbelievable, darling."

"Yes, it was quite a show you put on. We're going to start trying many different things. I know you will be open to some suggestions that I might make."

"Now you have intrigued me," Stephana said sexily. "I can't wait for you to get home."

Thornton decided to test the conditioning he had given his wife.

"Stevie, hypothetically, what would you say if I told you that I was having an affair with Nicole? If that was a form of sexual expression that I wanted to try, how would you feel about that?" He emphasized the words 'form of sexual expression ' as he had used them that night when he put her under.

Stevie was silent for a moment, then replied, "If that was what you wanted, I could live with that. I know you love me."

Thornton applauded himself that he now had a wife that would not feel unsettled about him screwing other women on the side. No messy divorce loomed ahead. As long as he was happy, she would be happy. He also knew that she would now be open to any sexual acts he could suggest. Their sex life had been full and varied but their were things that she refused to try or he'd never wanted to risk asking her. There was one thing that he had always wanted to experience with her.

"Stevie, put Lisa on. I want to talk with her a moment."

When his stepdaughter came on he told her he wanted her to go out with her friends that night. She was to tell them that she was going to be spending less and less time with them as she brought her grades up and spent more time with her family. He told her to be back in by 1 a.m. -- and she was not to have sex with any of her boyfriends any longer.

She promised to be back in by her curfew time and she asked him if he might come to her room later, after telling him her mother was out of earshot.

"Probably not tonight, but this weekend I'm sure we can find some time together."

Tomorrow was Saturday and he was going to be picking up his daughter, Jenny, at the airport. Getting Lisa alone would not be an easy task with his unprogrammed daughter around. Stephana would be no problem; all he had to do was tell her mother to go shopping or to visit her friends or, hell, tell her to go stand in a closet for an hour.

"Put your mother back on, honey. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

When Stevie came back on the line, he told her that Lisa would be going out and it was OK with him. He suggested a quiet dinner together and then hinted at some romantic activities afterward. Stevie said she'd prepare everything.

Thornton had Nicole place a call for him and a minute later she came on the line to tell him the party he wished to speak to was on the line.

He reached for the phone and spoke, "This is Dr. Thornton. Buttercup."

Part 5

"That was a great meal, Maria, thank you. After you've cleared the dishes, you can leave. We're having a guest over tonight."

The maid began taking the dishes into the kitchen as Alec and his wife took their after dinner drinks out onto the patio behind the mansion. He slipped his arm around Stevie's waist and hugged her as they looked out over the lake.

"Who is this mystery guest, darling?" Stevie asked him again. He'd told her they would to entertaining someone but had not told her who or what was the occasion. His wife was wearing a shiny silver evening gown with a low cut neckline which clearly showed the upper swells of her augmented breasts.

"You don't know her. But you remember the questions I asked you this afternoon? Well, there's no hypotheticals tonight, Stevie. I've invited another woman over to be with us. I want to experience both of you together. Upstairs. In our bed."

Alec felt her body tense. Even after being conditioned to want to participate with him in any sexual act he desired, there was still some deep hang-ups in her about either being with another woman or seeing her husband with another.

"Are you sure that is what you want?" Stevie asked.

"Definitely. And I know you want me to be happy, so you will join us. Imagine the hands and mouth of another woman pleasuring you while I watch." Stephana relaxed in his arm. "Imagine her mouth on your nipples while I fuck you."

Thornton sat his glass on the patio balustrade and ran the palm of his free hand over the swell of her breasts and onto her tanned breastbone. Stevie's eyes were now full of desire, for him and for the other woman, whoever she was. He wouldn't have to put her under again to make her go along with the threesome.

He kissed her tenderly as his hand slid down to squeeze a breast while his other hand slid down her bare leg exposed in the dress's high side slit. She molded her body to him as his hand travelled up under her dress. She was wearing a pair of thong undies to minimize any lines in the tight dress and Alec was able to feel her bare bottom.

He was thinking about sitting her on the balustrade, hiking her dress up around her waist and using his mouth on her familiar womanhood. But at that moment, car headlight beams swept over them. A portion of the winding driveway in front of the house was visible from where they stood and Thornton saw a red Porsche approaching the house.

"It looks like our guest is here, darling. Let's go welcome her," Thornton said as he grabbed Stevie's hand and let her back into the house.

The doorbell rang as they walked through the living room toward the front foyer.

"Alec, I can't believe we're going to do this," Stevie said as her other hand gripped his arm. She was not unwilling; only nervous and excited.

"I think you're going to enjoy this evening very much," Alec promised as they entered the foyer. "Just let yourself go. Nothing matters tonight except enjoying our guest."

He left her standing in the middle of the foyer and went to open the front door. As he began to open the door, the doorbell rang again. As it swung wide open, there was Jasmine Takagi pressing the ringer again.

The sexy Asian gave Alec a wicked smile as he offered her his hand and she came into the foyer. His patient looked absolutely ravishing in a long black latex trenchcoat which matched her jet black moussed hair. The black of the coat and her bright red lipstick contrasted nicely with her pale body.

"Jasmine, you're right on time," Alec said as he pushed the door closed behind her.

Jasmine didn't say anything or look at Stevie, she just pressed her body against her doctor and pulled his head down to kiss him. Her delightful tongue wormed its way into Alec's mouth and he sucked the pink appendage as she ran it over his teeth and gums. Jasmine finished her kiss and took a step back from Alec. She then looked at Stevie who was shifting from foot to foot about six paces away.

"Jasmine, may I introduce my wife, Stephana." Alec said as he moved behind Jasmine, watching his wife's somewhat surprised expression.

"Uh, welcome to our home, Jasmine," Stevie said, a little shocked and a little excited at the way her husband had kissed the strange woman.

"Darling, take her coat."

Jasmine uncinched the belt of her coat and Alec's hands came over her shoulders, gripped the lapels and he pulled it open and off her. Thornton watched his wife's face take on a shocked look when she saw that Jasmine was nude beneath the coat, just as he had ordered her.

Thornton threw the coat on the foyer bench seat and drank in Jasmine from them back. Her black hair came to almost mid-back. Her back looked strong but was slender at the same time; Thornton loved the faint outline of her spine. Her bottom was heart-shaped and had very nice dimples in each tender cheek. Her dancer-like legs were nicely accentuated by a pair of short, lace-up, high heeled black boots; the heels made her calves stretch upward.

Stephana put a hand over her chest as she eyed the woman her husband had convinced to join them in a night of carnal pleasures. Her legs were graceful looking and slightly parted as the woman seemed to have nothing to hide.

Stevie's gaze hung on the woman's crotch as she studied her shaved pussy, the first she had ever seen she realized. Jasmine's hands slid around her hips to just over her sex and Stephana realized she had been staring at the woman's sex longer than she thought.

Jasmine began to move her hands upward and Stevie followed Jasmine's hands up her frame until they cupped her lovely tits. Jasmine's tits naturally seemed as if someone were pulling them to the sides like waterwings; the center of her chest was flat. The Oriental's eyes met hers and Jasmine smiled as she walked toward Stephana.

"Good evening, Stephana," Jasmine said as she moved close, her eyes seeming to mentally undress the tall Italian women. Dr. Thornton had made it totally clear to her that she was to focus her attention on his wife until he said otherwise. Jasmine had been with many women in her sordid past. Initiating Stephana would be sensational reintroduction to the behavior she had been involved with before coming to Dr. Thornton's care.

"You are beautiful," Jasmine said as she came within reach of Stevie and her hands moved onto Stevie's arms and began stroking them. "We are going to be very good friends tonight."

Jasmine moved closer, encircling Stevie's body with her arms. Stevie's arms were inside Jasmine's so she did not have anyway to react as Jasmine began nuzzling one of her breasts with her alluring face. The only thing she could do was hold Jasmine's hips as she ground herself against her. Without thinking, Stephana kissed Jasmine's forehead near her hairline.

Thornton shifted uncomfortably as his cock began to grow. No sense standing down here while upstairs they could be having much more fun.

"Ladies, let's go upstairs," Alec said as he walked over and stroked both their backs. "Jasmine, please walk up the stairs ahead of us. My wife and I would like to get a good look at what you have to offer."

Thornton circled his wife's waist with his arm and they followed Jasmine up the staircase. Jasmine took her time, moving her ass seductively to and fro as she held the banister.

Alec got his first view of her hairless genitalia and he couldn't wait to push her labia wide with the wide girth of his prick. Thornton felt his wife's hand move onto the bulge in the front of his pants and he slid his hand from her waist further up to grab a tit as he pulled her closer.

"God, Alec, where did you find her?" Stevie whispered, her voice husky with passion now.

"I'm treating her for nymphomania," Alec said loud enough for Jasmine to hear and she looked back over her shoulder at the soon-to-be swinging couple. Her hand reached back and stroked her ass brazenly.

"A patient?!" Stephana said. It was apparent that her husband was going way beyond the normal professional standards. She envisioned her husband banging away between Jasmine's lovely legs on his psychiatric couch. She should have made her mad but it only excited her more. She actually wanted to see her husband fuck his patient!

Before she knew it they were in their bedroom. Alec told Jasmine to turn down the bed and he held Stevie from behind as they watched her pull the covers off the end of the bed. Alec saw that his wife had had Maria put the fancy black silk sheets on the bed in expectation of a night of sex with her husband. Jasmine pulled the sheets down and turned back to her hosts.

1...45678...14