HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...uhhn... that's good, Lisa.....uhhnn, uhhn ....grab it, uhhn...Lisa, grab my dick, baby!" her lover instructed her.

Lisa raised her shoulders and looked down her damp body. His hefty cock was moving just beyond her fingers.

"Come on, baby! Uhhhn, just wrap your hand around it! Uhhn, uhhn, yeah, oh yeah, that's it!"

Lisa had twisted her body slightly so her hand could reach around the midsection of Alec's busy cock. She thrilled at the power that seemed to ooze out of it; it was like grabbing a python. The skin was slack but underneath was hard, powerful muscle.

Thornton felt like he had two more inches of cunt with Lisa's delicate hand coiled around him. Now he stroked into the combination of her hand and tight pussy with lecherous abandon; his swinging nuts slapped against the back of her gripping fingers with a noticeable smacking sound. He was fast approaching the time when he was going to lose control.

"Uhhhh, oh, yeah, uhh, uhh, oh Lisa, I'm gonna shoot! UUUUhhhh, Jesus, Jesus, Uhhh, Uuhhhhhh, here it comes, HERE IT COMES!! UUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Thornton rammed hard into Lisa's hand and pussy and his eyes crossed as his prick began to heave his cum deep in Lisa's tight pussy hole!!

Lisa scissored her legs against Alec's contorting ass as she felt his thick hose of a cock begin to deluge her bowels with his warm cream. It felt like he was pissing sperm in her. He was crushing her hand down on her clit and she corkscrewed her hand around his jerking rod, the side of her hand rubbed her clit exquisitely. She was so close to getting off herself.

"AAAAHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH!" Thorton wailed as each blast flooded her pussy. He began moving his prick again, still fucking as his essence continued to stream out of his piss-slit. He grabbed Lisa's jiggling left tit with his right hand and squeezed hard.

"Oooooowww, oh God, oh Alec, mmmmm, your cum, mmmmmm, I'm full, I'm full! Please, oh please, make me come! Oooh, I'm right there!"

Thornton looked down at his tortured stepdaughter as his climax ebbed. Her slippery hand had left his shaft and she was rubbing her clitty frantically, her ass jittering around his embedded stationary dong.

Thornton pulled his still twitching manhood from Lisa's soupy pussy and brought his right hand back to fist it. He positioned the end of his cum-coated dick over her swirling fingers began jacking off. Several long slow dregs of pearly fuck syrup fell on her frenetic fingers and raw teen sex. Lisa looked down at the lurid sight as Thornton began rubbing his slimy cock-helmet on her clit.

"Oh yes, rub my clit, Alec!" Her legs fell off his ass and she hunched her lap up at his semi-stiff erection. Thornton pressed his shaft down on her clit and stroked it back and forth. Lisa groaned in pleasure.

Her desire enflamed a fresh wave of lust in Thornton. He leaned forward over Lisa and slapped his hands down on her slender shoulders. The underside of his thickening organ mashed into her sexy crotch and he began humping against Lisa's oozing slit and sensitive clit. He was rewarded with sobs of delight from his young lover.

"OOH, God! Yes, YES, ALEC!" Lisa cried as her stepfather's genitals carved into her tender slit and polished her excited clit with more of their juices. One second the underside of his glans was banging into her clit and the next second his hairy balls were

squashed against it.

"Come, Lisa! Uuhhh, come for me, baby!" Alec ordered her as he grinded against her. Her hands gripped his forearms as she humped back at him. She was close, so close. Thornton began hurling his hips at her and Lisa's head tilted way back as a second orgasm coursed through her straining body.

"AAHAAHAHHAAAHHHAAAAAAHH!" Lisa wailed in release.

"Oh, fuck!" Thornton hissed as her hips began banging up at him. Her back arched as much as possible under his pinning hands and her nails dug into his arms as she was overtaken by the ethereal ecstasy. The bedroom filled with the sounds of a trapped animal as she writhed in total release under her new master.

"God! You hot little bitch! So good....so good," Thornton said as he lay down on her unwinding body. Their whole lovemaking had taken less than twenty minutes; he swore to make the next time much longer.

He kissed her salty forehead and neck as his hand roamed over her taut abdomen. Lisa began crying and he held her shivering body tightly to him until she could speak coherently.

"I'm sorry, Alec." she blubbered. "That was just . . . .too much I guess."

"Let it out, Lisa. I thought it was great, too."

"I'm glad. . . I wanted it to be. . .God, I can't believe we did that!" Lisa sighed as she wiped her tears away. "I mean, before tonight, I was never really attracted to you. . .like this." Her hand traced a path across his broad chest. "I want it to keep happening. Tell me this isn't a one-night stand."

"Lisa, I promise to come to your bed as much as possible. We got the summer and your whole senior year before you go out into the world."

"That's not enough time," Lisa pouted. "Of course, I could go to B.C. Come home on the weekends...." she teased. "Or you could rent me a one-bedroom off campus. Oooh, think about that. You could drop by and help me break it in." She giggled at the thought, her mind thinking only about being with him.

"We'll see, we'll see. Right now I want you to go into the bathroom and do some cleaning. We made quite a mess. On your way back, bring me a washcloth and find some new sheets."

"Whatever you say!" Lisa promised as she kissed him and headed for the bathroom on shaky legs, her round ass grinding salaciously.

Thornton lay back on the bed and thought, That's right. . . .whatever I say!

Part 4

The next morning, Dr. Thornton arrived at his office around 9:30 a.m., a good hour late. He'd forgotten to wake Stevie out of her trance sleep and she had not woken him as she usually did. Luckily he had only an 11 o'clock appointment on that Friday morning. Even the emotionally distraught and the certifiably insane liked to take long weekends.

Nicole looked like she'd been to a beauty parlor before coming to work. Her long fine auburn hair looked like she'd given it a thousand strokes. Her eyeliner and lipstick were more pronounced then usual. Her blouse showed a hint of cleavage and her black skirt was short and skintight. She looked like a fashion model.

"Good morning, Alec."

"Good morning, Nicole. You are looking fine this morning."

"I felt like wearing my club outfit today," Nicole said as she walked around her desk, giving him a better view of her fishnet legs. "Do you like it?"

"What do you think?" Alec said. "Didn't your husband find it a little strange that you'd be going to work dressed like this?"

"He didn't even seem to notice. I think he may be taking me for granted," Nicole admitted as she ran her hands up the lapels of his jacket.

"The man's a complete idiot," Alec said as he slid his hands around Nicole's ass and pulled her against him.

He knew where Nicole's sexual energy was coming from but he didn't know where all his sexual desire was coming from! Before his trip to Europe, he'd maybe wanted to bed his wife twice a week. But now with his power to mold women to serve his every bidding, he wanted to fuck morning, noon and night!

A man could have worse problems, he mused as he started to bring his mouth down on Nicole's.

Suddenly the door to the office suite opened and Dr. Heimler walked in! Nicole spun backward from Alec's embrace but Alec was sure the old man had seen what was going on. Nicole started to make brushing motions on his lapels with her hands.

"There, that got rid of it. Good morning, Dr. Heimler!" Nicole put on her best face. "Dr. Thornton had some lint on his suit," she said unconvincingly as she went back behind her desk.

"Please Dr. Heimler, come into the office." Alec motioned his mentor through his office door and followed him in. "I wasn't expecting you this morning."

"No, I was nearby and thought to drop in," Heimler said as he sank down into the leather chair in front of Alec's desk. "Next time I will call ahead, of course."

"Nonsense, you're always welcome," Thornton said as he went behind his desk and sat down. The old codger had seen them all right. Alec wasn't too worried. The old man was a good friend and trusted colleague.

"I just stopped by to see how the new technique was working. Have you used it yet in your treatments?" Heimler asked as he pulled a cigar out of his breast pocket.

Thornton was about to make up something about Jasmine Takagi's session. Maybe tell him he'd learned something about her childhood or something. But the lie died on his lips. He suddenly had an urge to tell his old friend about how he'd used the technique on his wife!

"Dr. Heimler, I've not used the technique in treatments yet. But . . . I have used the technique. What I mean to say is, I used it on Stephana."

Alec felt like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He had no thoughts about telling Heimler about Nicole. And definitely not Jasmine. Taking advantage of a patient like he had would mean he'd be finished as a psychiatrist. And he certainly would not say anything about Lisa. Sex with a minor, his stepdaughter.

"On Stephana? Whatever for?" Heimler said as he leaned forward.

"Well, I hate to admit it but.....I wanted to change her."

"Change her? In what way?"

Thornton hesitated, then pressed on. "I wanted to make her more open to some things. Sexual things. Nothing weird, mind you. Just designed to heighten her enjoyment."

The giant German sat back in his chair and pondered that for a minute. Finally he spoke.

"Alec, I know I do not have to tell you that this could be construed very poorly by others in our circles. I know the temptation to use this technique can be great in some. It does not sound that you have done anything to hurt Stephana. I know you will use greater restraint in the future, jah?"

"Oh believe me, Doctor, I would never use it again outside of legitimate treatments."

"And I believe you, my boy!" Heimler said as he stood and lit his cigar. "I would not have pulled strings to get you into the Bern Clinic if I thought you could not handle this new procedure. Now I must be off."

Heimler made for the door in a cloud of blue smoke. Thornton saw his friend off and turned to Nicole who sat behind her desk with a worried look on her pretty face.

"Alec, I'm sorry. Did Dr. Heimler see us?"

"No. I don't think he did," Alec lied. "I wouldn't worry about it. Come on, let me see a smile. That's better. Listen, I feel bad about missing the last Secretary's Day. Why don't you make some lunch reservations at that Thai restaurant, Pangaea, over at the Hilton. For two."

"Really, Alec? That would be wonderful." Nicole beamed.

"Make it for 1 o'clock," Thornton said as he walked back into his office. He went behind his desk, picked up his phone and made an outside call.

"Yes, operator. The number for the downtown Hilton, please."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm, Alec, I've been looking forward to this!" Nicole whispered as her boss's hands encircled her body and gripped her breasts tightly through her blouse. She could feel his hardness press against the top of her ass as he stood behind her in the hotel room.

She had no idea this was going to happen until he had led her to the elevator after lunch. He must have gotten the room key when he excused himself before lunch began. She liked the way he had planned things and taken control.

"Open your eyes, Nicole. Look at yourself in the mirror," Thornton commanded his secretary-lover. He'd led her in front of a full length mirror after entering the hotel room.

He saw her look at the two of them in the mirror and he began to unbutton her blouse. She leaned back against him and ran her hands up and down the sides of his legs as he slowly opened the buttons down her front. He pulled her blouse out of her skirt and finished the last button. His hands moved up the parted blouse to just below her neck and he pulled the blouse open and over her shoulders.

Nicole admired herself in the mirror as Alec pulled her blouse slowly, completely off and then moved his body back against her. She'd worn a sheer see-thru black bra and her hard nipples were clearly visible to her and her wonderful employer.

She could see Alec's eyes in the mirror as they drank in her body. Nicole's pussy began to tingle as she thought of how Alec would react to her other club lingerie. It began to tingle stronger as Alec's hands gripped her tits again.

"Mmmmm, yes! Feel how hard my nipples are," Nicole encouraged Alec as she brought her hands up over his. "God, that's it....squeeze them....aaahh.....yeah!"

"Such perfect little titties," Thornton said as he brought his head down over one of her shoulders. Her stiff nipples poked against his rubbing palms and he grabbed them with his fingers and tweaked them. Nicole shuddered against him. "Take off your skirt for me. I want to see your pretty pussy, too."

Nicole's hands left his and went to the side zipper which she took down in one long pull. She shimmied out of the tight skirt and let it fall to the floor around her ankles.

"Jesus Christ!" Thornton said as he saw Nicole's undergarments. Or the lack of them. He had assumed the fishnet stockings were just that, stockings. But now he saw that they were a skintight leotard garment that came up over Nicole's slender hips, completely covering her ass, hips and crotch in a soft black mesh. And that was all she had on. She had not worn any panties and Alec could see the swatch of her pubic hair nestled between her thighs.

"I knew you'd like my club outfit," Nicole cooed as her hands ran down and rubbed the area between her legs. "The material feels so good against my pussy. I've gotten off once or twice wearing these."

He watched as Nicole grabbed a bunch of the fishnet above her crotch and pulled upward. The small silky strings rode up into her labia, clearly defining her lovely sex. Thornton had seen enough.

"That's too fuckin' sexy," he said as he pushed her toward the double-size bed. "Go over there and lay down."

Thornton began tearing his clothes off as his once-demure secretary walked to the bed. She reached back, undid her bra, cast it to the floor and crawled on the bed, moving to lie sideways facing him. Thornton pulled down his underwear and strode to the bed, naked finally.

He liked the way Nicole hungrily eyed his bobbing, stiff erection. His cock jutted up in front of him, pointing at his secretary as she raised herself up on her left elbow. Thornton kneeled on the bed on his knees near Nicole's face.

There was no need to speak any words; Nicole raised up on her left arm, reached for his cock with her right hand as her lover's finger entwined themselves in her fine long auburn hair and pulled her head toward his waiting member.

"Yeeeeeaaaahhhh!" Thornton gasped as Nicole's soft lips closed on his head and slid down his shaft. Her teeth lightly scraped his throbbing boner as it rode to the back of her hot mouth. She began bobbing her head and the sound of her wanton slurping filled the hotel room. Her gripping fist at his base began slowly jacking him off as her delightful tongue swirled all over his hefty prick.

"Yeah....suck it, Nicole......ahhhh.....jack it and suck it."

Thornton reveled in the feeling of sexual adoration his cock was getting as Nicole expertly blew him. She was loving it with her tongue and lips like her life depended on it.

Nicole ran her tongue up the bottom of Alec's enflamed glans and pressed it into his cock-slit looking for more of the oozing pre-cum that she had been tasting since his hard fuck-log had entered her mouth. Above her she heard Alec grunt and his fingers dug into her hair.

Thornton held the redhead's head tightly as her lips swirled around the sensitive head of his cock. The previously faithful wife of another was giving him a fantastic blowjob. Her sweet mouth and jacking hand were traveling over every bit of his long dong.

Christ, she's going to coax a mouthful of cum out of him soon this way! Thornton thought. That wouldn't be fair to her; she needed a good fucking. Her programming had her in a very aroused state.

Thornton slid his left hand down between their bodies and his hand ran over her conical breasts. The nipples were stiff and jutting. He grabbed one of the hard nubs and pulled it up and down. He couldn't see past the top of her head but he could feel her soft tit jiggle and Nicole made a loud "mmmmmppfff" sound around his wet shaft. The vibrations of her moan almost set Thornton off and he hurriedly pulled her off his ready-to-burst cock.

"That's enough of that, baby," Thornton said as he pushed her down onto her elbows on the bed. Her long, fine reddish-brown hair fanned out on the bed underneath her, framing her beautiful face. Thornton leaned over and kissed her while his hand slid down the front of her torso. He felt the outline of the bottom of her ribcage, her satiny soft tummy. He finished his kiss when his fingers hit the top of her fishnet lingerie.

"These are great," Thornton said as his hand slid over the texture surface of Nicole's lap. "I would like you to start wearing more sexy items like this."

He swung his right arm over Nicole and leaned forward so his face was over her lap. His hand slipped down into the juncture of her thighs and Nicole spread her legs wider as his hand cupped her wet pussy.

"Oh, yes, Alec. I've got some sexy underwear that you're gonna love." He felt Nicole's left hand reach up and stroke his hanging dick. She continued, "Let me take these hose off and we can fuck again. We're both ready."

Thornton loved the hose she had on. Too bad there wasn't a built-in hole for fucking.

But 'then again, why let that stop us? Thornton decided.

He brought his other hand down into her crotch, gripped the material and gave a pull. The flimsy strands of the fishnet tore easily enough. It parted like a spiderweb, the slight tear spread into a large gap in a second.

"Oh, Alec!" Nicole gasped as she felt the encasing material part around her pussy mound. "I just bought those!"

"Relax, I'll buy you another pair."

"But, what will I tell Jeff?" Jeff, her husband.

"Tell him they got a tear. Better yet, you can leave early today and buy another pair on the way home. Then he'll never know."

Thornton ran his fingers down into the folds of her pussy and Nicole whimpered in delight. All thoughts of her husband were washed away as Thornton teased her sensitive clitty. Her hand tugged on his dick like she wanted to tear it off.

"Fuck my pussy! Ahhh, please, give it to me," Nicole pleaded as Thornton's fingers strummed in her slick folds. She yanked on his dick several more times and it felt like a lead bar in her palm. She didn't try to analyze the new found lust for her boss. She'd worked for him for 18 months without any feelings like she had now.

God, I just want him to screw me with his big dick! her mind reeled.

"With pleasure, darling," Thornton promised as he stood up by the bed. "Roll over and scoot your butt over here."

Nicole readily complied with his orders. The turned-on secretary positioned herself on her hands and knees, facing away from Alec, with her lower legs hanging over the side of the bed. She swung her long hair to one side and looked back at him. He was eyeing her upthrust bottom lustfully while he stroked his mighty penis, that cock that she couldn't wait to feel up her aching cunt. She could feel the tear in her hose forming an oval opening from halfway up her ass to just over the top of her rectangular shaved pubic swatch. He was getting a good view of her ready sex.

"Man, what a fucking dream you are!" Thornton said as he moved in closer. His hands grabbed her mesh-covered ass and he squeezed it lovingly. He pressed his legs against the inside of her shins and opened her legs wider. Her ass lowered further down so the top was just below his nuts.

1...34567...14