HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec knew she wanted sex. He was going to have to disappoint her that night. Still he could let her pleasure herself.

"Start without me, baby," Alec said as he stopped his push-ups.

"Really?" Stevie said.

"Yeah, pull those panties to the side and give me a peek." His wife smiled wickedly as her fingers reached between her legs and pulled the purple fabric to one side. "Hmmm, that looks good, baby. Now play with yourself."

His wife had to obey and her other hand followed the first down into her crotch. He watched as her fingers delved into her labia, spreading them so he could see the button of her clit before her fingers began to swirl over it.

"Oh, Alec, I'm really ready tonight. Come to bed," Stevie invited.

Alec rose to his feet and looked down on his wife. His rising prick formed a tent in the boxer shorts he wore when working out. God, she was a beauty.

"Roll over on your back. Spread your legs, no, keeping playing with yourself. I want to watch."

Stevie was now on her back, her head raised up to look down her body and up at her husband. Her knees were bent and her thighs were splayed wide. One of her long fingers traveled up and down her slit and then slipped up her pussy.

"That's it, baby. Fuck yourself for me. You look fucking hot." Thornton watched as his wife continued her masturbation scene. Stevie was really getting into it. She'd lowered her head back onto the bedspread and her eyes were closed as she frigged herself.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Stephana gasped as she began humping her hips up into her finger. Alec shucked his boxers with some difficulty and stood watching his wife while he stroked his ready cock.

"That's it, Stevie, I want you to cum on your finger. That's it, stroke it in there. Play with your clit. That feels good, doesn't it? Yeah, fuck your pussy, baby!"

Stevie was getting close to cumming. Her husband's orders for some reason made her hotter and hotter. She wanted to cum so bad. Her finger began stabbing into her womanhood like a jackhammer. It felt so good, so good.

"AAAAHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!" Stevie groaned as she got off around her whipping digit. Alec watched her pant and roll around on the bed until her body relaxed. She had put on some kinda show. His prick was hard as a rock.

"Stevie, that was great. Now, I want you to get under the sheets and go to sleep."

"But, honey, I haven't taken care of you yet," Stevie offered as she gazed at his erection. She started to rise from the bed but he stopped her with her keyword.

"Aardvark."

She went still, falling down the levels he'd installed, to trance level.

"Stevie, can you hear me?" he asked as he sat down next to her.

"Yessss."

"Good, you're at peace, very peaceful. Now please get under the sheets and go to sleep." She began getting under the sheets as he ordered. "That's right, baby. Don't worry about me. I want you to go to sleep now." Alec sat by her side and leaned down to kiss her, letting his hand travel over her round breasts. "Now close your eyes, that's it, I want you to sleep. A peaceful sleep that you will not awaken from until I awaken you. Deep relaxing sleep. That's it."

His wife went totally under. She wouldn't awaken until he let her.

Alec got up, grabbed his robe, turned off the bedside lamp and left his bedroom, pulling the door shut behind him. Down the hall he could see light underneath Lisa's door. His cute stepdaughter was in there waiting for him.

She had not been on his list but he couldn't stop now. Not with the control he had. Any other man would do the same thing, he justified in his mind as he moved down the hallway and opened her door.

Her bedroom was empty. Her bedside lamp was on and she had draped a large red scarf over the shade; the room was lit in a dim reddish light. The curtains around her open French balcony doors rustled in a slight breeze off the lake. The white dress she had worn was draped over a chair. The bed had been turned down, the bedspread and sheets were pooled on the floor at the end of the bed.

Thornton closed the door and walked toward the bed, looking at her bathroom but the lights were off in there.

"Lisa?" he called.

"I thought you weren't coming."

Lisa's voice came from his right. He looked and saw her in the door to the balcony. She was smirking at him, standing in a pose that showed off all the curves of her young body. She was wearing a white lace bra, white thong bikini underwear with straps that rode high on her prominent hips, the sheer white, mid-thigh hose which he now saw had an elastic flower pattern along the top, and her high heels still. She looked like a slice of heaven.

"Wild horses couldn't have kept me away," Thornton said as he walked around to the side of her bed facing the balcony and sat down on the bed. "I love that outfit."

Lisa ran her hands down her sides, over her hips to rub the top of the hose. "Mom picked these hose out. And the shoes. I liked them so much I decided to leave them on. They're very sexy, don't you think?"

"I think you should leave them on. In fact, I insist that you do. Now come here and let me feel them." Thornton held out his arms and the young vixen slowly walked into them. Lisa stood between his legs and Thornton ran his hands up and down her silk leggings.

"You like my legs, Alec?" Lisa asked as she parted her thighs to let him explore further. "I know they're not as long as Mom's."

"Lisa, I like these young legs," Thornton said as he ran his hands up the smooth sides of her hips. "I like the whole package. Darling, you're a little sex-pot." Thornton leaned his head forward and briefly kissed Lisa's tummy above her bellybutton.

"Your hands are getting me excited," Lisa admitted.

Thornton's hands had traveled up her hips and then went around to grab her round ass. Lisa had a classic bubble butt; it stuck out like a shelf. This contrasted nicely with her upper body which was very petite.

As Thornton's big hands stroked and kneaded her behind, Lisa put her arms behind her back and undid her bra. She unashamedly shook it off and cast it on the floor. Her tits were a small B-cup in size; perfect sloping half-moons capped by small areolas and hard eraser-shaped nipples.

"Those are gorgeous," Alec whispered.

Lisa put her arms around her stepfather's head and leaned into him, offering a hard nipple to his mouth. His tongue lapped over it and then he sucked into his mouth.

"God, Alec, that feels good," Lisa sighed as he suckled her breasts.

Alec loved the feel of his stepdaughter's teats in his mouth. Her flesh was incredibly soft and he opened his mouth wider and sucked most of her beanbag-shaped tit into his mouth. Lisa pressed her young body harder against him, obviously enjoying the strong suction he was applying.

Meanwhile, Thornton's hands kept up their exploration of Lisa's voluptuous bottom. He pulled the string thong out of her buttocks and his thick fingers slid around the lower swell of her ass and found her little asshole.

Lisa jerked as he slid a finger back and forth over her puckered opening. Alec was sure that none of her teenage boyfriends had paid any attention to that erogenous zone. Next, he ran his finger further under and toward him, tracing a slow path across the flat hairless region between her asshole and pussy. Lisa could not stand the delicious suspense and she pushed away from Thornton to stand upright again, just out of his reach.

Thornton could see she was immensely turned on. Her mouth was hanging open and her face was flushed. Her little pussy was sure to be sopping wet. Thornton wanted that little treasure exposed.

"Turn around," he directed his new little strumpet. "Turn around and slowly pull down your thong."

Lisa hooked her thumbs under the strings of the thong high on her hips and spun away from him. Thornton was amazed at how thin her torso was in profile; it looked like he would be able to put his hand around her entire side.

Watching him over her shoulder, she arched her back, pushing her fanny at him and slid the thong down onto her thighs.

"Beautiful. Now I want you to take it down to your ankles. Slowly, that's it. Bend way over. Keep those legs straight. Oooh, you little cockteaser! I can see your pussy."

Lisa had never felt as hot as she felt now. She spread her legs as far as the thong around her ankles would allow and ran her left hand up between her legs. Her fingers ran through the small tuft of dark pubic hair at the top of her hardly noticeable outer labia, then slid upward to tease her slick slit.

Lisa heard Alec draw in his breath sharply and she became more excited at the way she was turning on her illicit visitor. All her previous boyfriends had pretty much just jumped on her and got their rocks off without much concern for her feelings or needs. But Alec was taking things slow, giving her pleasure. Plus there was the added excitement that she would soon be sampling some of the good loving that her mother often got.

Satisfied that she'd given her stepfather enough of a show, Lisa straightened up and kicked the thong off. She turned and walked to Alec as he was pulling his robe off his shoulders. She knew he had a well-conditioned, muscular body but seeing it up close on her bed was something she never imagined. She stroked his strong shoulders as he shook the robe off and pulled her to him.

Thornton put his arms around his hot teenager and pulled her on his lap as he kissed her for the first time. She kissed really well and he could feel her hands holding the side of his face as their tongues snaked around each other.

Her knees had straddled his upper thighs on the bed and he ran his hands down her back to grip her soft asscheeks. He pulled Lisa's hips against his body and his thick erection become sandwiched between them.

"Mmmmm!" Lisa mewled in his mouth as she felt his hard member dig into her soft belly. She broke their kiss and leaned back to look down between their bodies.

"Alec!" Lisa said, looking down at the crown of his cock. "Can you feel my pussy rubbing your shaft? Mmmmm, mmmmmm!"

Thornton could indeed feel her wet crevice, way down low, as she grinded against his immovable flesh monolith. If she kept it up, he'd blow his wad all over her!

"Uhhhn, your pussy's hot, isn't it, Lisa?" Thorton said as he slid a hand up her undulating side and cupped one of her tits.

"Yes, yes!" Lisa proclaimed, looking him in the eye.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" Thornton teased.

"Mmmmm, yeah. . . I know you want to!"

"You don't know how much. But first I'm gonna get you good and wet, baby." Thornton swung Lisa around his body and over onto her back, sideways on her bed. "Move back, that's it."

Thornton had his willing stepdaughter scoot her ass backward until she was in the middle of the queen-size bed. Thornton rolled over on his stomach, slid his hands her knees and pushed her legs open. Lisa rose up on her elbows and watched him crawl closer, bringing his mouth toward her tender pussy.

"Oh my God, Alec, are you gonna eat me?!" Her voice was a mixture of disbelief and wanton desire. To show her support, her legs dropped farther open to lay on the mattress.

"Yes, I'm gonna give your pussy a good licking. Then fucking you will go a lot easier. God, your pussy looks fucking perfect." Thornton placed his hands on her splayed thighs and blew air across Lisa's gleaming sex. The young girl twitched in anticipation.

Thornton wasn't going to tease her any longer; he wanted to work his tongue up her twat as much as she wanted him to. He hadn't had any teen pussy in over 25 years. Back then he hadn't known what to do with his mouth but he'd had a lot of practice since.

Thornton scooted higher into her legs and laid his right forearm on her left thigh, his right hand came to rest just above her pussy on her flat, smooth tummy. Laying his left hand on her other thigh, he dipped his head down into her lap. His tongue flicked out and landed at the top of her pink slit and burrowed into her small inner labia.

Lisa moaned. Thornton worked his tongue slightly lower and felt the small nub of her clit. He sent his tongue around and around it. Lisa whimpered and her thighs tried to close but he held them open and continued his oral ministrations.

"Mmmmmm, ah, ah, ah, mmmm!" Lisa mewed as her stepfather tongued her most sensitive, most erotic area. "Oh, mmmm, mmmm, oh Alec, Alec!"

Thornton raised his head slightly, bringing his tongue off her love button as he brought the fingers of his right hand lower to cover her dewy pussy lips. His fingers spread her lips and Thornton could see the small entrance to her teen sexhole. He ran his middle finger down into the entrance and pushed it in slowly. Her buttery passage was surprisingly obliging. It seemed to suck in his probing finger.

The girl was obviously no virgin; the pregnancy kit meant she had had someone up her pussy before. He sank his finger in to the second knuckle and began fucking her with it. Lisa hunched her hips to meet his digit. He stole a glance up at Lisa and she had her head tossed back toward the ceiling, her hands were trying to dig into the firm mattress.

"Mmmmm, oh, yeah....mmm, yeah...oh, Alec, I can feel your finger in me!" Lisa whimpered as Thornton kept at it, getting the young girl more and more excited. His finger was slipping easily in and out of her as her juices began to leak out around his pistoning digit.

"You're juicy, Lisa, mmmm, yeah!" he whispered.

Thornton pulled his finger out and brought his entire mouth down on her slit and sucked up the accumulated juices. His tongue found her slippery love tunnel and he wormed it inside of her. He felt one of Lisa's hands grab his head and he began to feverishly use his tongue and mouth on her tasty cleft.

Lisa couldn't take the skillful cunnilingus for more than a minute. The heel on the shoe of her left foot began to scrape on Thornton's lower back as her hips began dancing under his mouth. Alec ran both hands over her belly and grabbed her waist, trying to hold her still as she writhed under his face.

"ALEC, ALEC, ALLLLEECCCC! MMMMMMM, OOOOOOOHHHH!" Lisa screamed as her insides went topsy-turvy and the world seemed to be reduced to Alec's tongue as her juices gushed around it.

Thornton let her juices coat his tongue and lips but he made no effort to suck out any of the teen's lubricant. He pulled his mouth off Lisa's trembling crotch and rose to his hands and knees and looked at his handiwork.

His stepdaughter was still out of it; she'd fallen back on the bed as her orgasm had taken her. Her head was turned to one side; one hand clutching a tit, the other thrown back above her head. She was breathing heavily; Thornton liked the way her ribcage appeared and disappeared as she gulped in the forgotten oxygen.

She was ready for him. Thornton's prick was rock-hard and eager to feel the eighteen year old's snug cunt gripping it. He crawled up over his prone stepdaughter.

Lisa had been reveling in the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt. The light show on the inside of her eyelids was beginning to fade. She knew where she was again; on her bed with Alec. Marvelous Alec!

She felt his lips on her sternum, kissing her there. Then on her lower neck, ooh, it felt so good. His tongue traced the line of her jaw back to her ear. The feeling of his hot breath and teasing tongue in her ear drove her wild. It tickled but erotically. She ran her hands to cup his head and turned her face to his. His tongue demanded entrance to her mouth and she parted her lips to allow it in. Shamelessly, she Frenched her mother's husband as his weight came down on her petite body.

Alec broke their kiss and moved his mouth around her head to work on her other ear. Lisa gasped for breath as his weight was being supported by her slender frame; she could feel Alec's hands sliding down her hips. Instinctively, Lisa moved her hands under his shoulders and pushed up to relieve the weight on her chest. She shivered as her lover's tongue began rimming her auricle opening again.

Thornton could feel Lisa's excitement growing again. She was digging into his chest with her small hands. Her left leg had swung up and over his; her hose felt great against his skin. His hands dipped lower and grabbed her sweet ass. He slid further up her body so that his shoulder nearly covered her nose. He felt the end of his throbbing cock press against the bottom of her mashed buttcheeks and he shifted his hips upward and was rewarded by the feel of her small, rubbery labia. He pressed forward and his flared head found her wet opening.

"Lisa, relax, baby. I'm gonna give it to you. I'll take it slow, baby," he panted in her ear. "Ohhh, you're going to love my cock."

"Mmmmmmm! Yes, yes!" Lisa mewled into his shoulder.

Thornton bore his hips down into her and his wide crown pushed past her snug entrance. Lisa's nails dug into his chest but she did not cry out. He stopped to let her get used to his unaccustomed size. He imagined the lewd sight of his long man-size shaft sticking in her girl-size pussy as he readied to bury it deeper.

He thanked his lucky stars that he had gone to Europe to learn the technique that was bringing him such untold delights. He could have his stepdaughter any time and any place he wanted. But this first time he would always remember.

Thornton drove another inch of his boner in Lisa's velvety sheath, then another. The girl was taking it without too much difficulty. She was tight around him but that was just due to his size; her boyfriends probably would have slid right in. Her forgiving flesh gave way as he slowly packed more of his adult prong in her slick hole.

"MMMMmmm, oh, oh, Alec, mmmmm, yeah, so big, fuck, yeah, give it to me!" Lisa hotly encouraged her stepfather. It felt like he was driving a stake up in her loins. The initial pain had weakened to a dull ache but she knew this would be like her first fuck. That had started out painfully but ended in such an incredible feeling even if the loser hadn't gotten her off.

"Oh my God, Alec, I love it, more, more, oh shit!" Lisa babbled as her cuntal muscles flexed involuntarily around her guardian's thick cockshaft.

"Uhhhhnn. . . Jesus!" Thornton groaned at the delicious feeling of her sugar walls squeezing his manhood. The woman-child had a hot little pussy. He fed more of his shaft into her and felt the knob of his cock press against the end of her cunt. She had taken all she could, about six inches.

Thornton gripped her ass tightly and began slowly pulling his buried phallus back out of Lisa. Her pussy sucked at his departing member as he withdrew four inches, then pushed it back into her. Then he repeated the process and again, each time cramming his girth faster into her oily depths. Her strong hosed legs were mashed against his moving hips and her nails were digging into his chest.

The thought of blowing his wad was so tempting but he wanted to see her when he went off. Thornton released her pillow-like asscheeks and used his hands to raise himself up off her; his hands pressed down into the mattress above her shoulders.

Lisa's body was glistening with sweat of their forbidden sexual exertions. Her head was turned to one side and her hands had left his chest to cup her adorable tits. Thornton watched her twirl her nipples with her manicured nails and he increased his thrusts, unable to restrain himself.

"Oh, mmm, mmm.....mmm, oh, oh," Lisa moaned with each hard rabbit-thrust into her clutching sex. She opened her eyes and looked up at her stepfather. He was staring down between their bodies, watching his large erection heave in and out of her well-fucked cunt.

Deliriously, she ran a hand down into the wisp of her pubic hair, her finger searching for her clit. Alec wasn't stimulating it due to his inability to get all the way inside her. Her fingers swept over the hard button of nerve endings and also the top of Alec's stroking prick.