I am a Closet Druid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered that the dispenser from a tube of hemorrhoids cream has the same thread as the cap on a tube of J-Y jelly. By threading the dispenser onto the J-Y, I invented a safe and convenient way to apply lubrication for anal sex. Smart! I can save the dispenser after the J-Y runs out, wash it and reuse it on the next tube. This will continue to work as long as these manufacturers don't make any changes to their products.

John carefully inserts the applicator into my bum and begins to squeeze in the lubricant. He keeps squeezing as he removes it. I can feel some of the jelly on the outside of my hole. I certainly hope that John is careful to replace the cap on the applicator and put it safely on the towel. A few years ago, the jelly leaked out all over the seat of the chair and I had to get it completely redone. I absolutely hate unnecessary expenses like that.

Back to the business at hand (or at bum, as you will). John arranges himself so that the head of his cock is at the entrance to my arse. When I feel him push gently against me, I push back against him. This usually results in a little penetration. John then pushes in a short distance before withdrawing about the same amount. This is when the 'stinging-burn' starts. The discomfort that I endure for Earth Mother is relatively short lived. I am feeling good by the time that John has pushed into me four or five times. He is in quite a distance and the discomfort is replaced by a feeling of fullness. I rather enjoy this feeling. John continues this short push-pull until he is all the way into me. I can feel his pubic hair tickling my bum cheeks.

John usually just stands there for a couple of moments. Maybe he is praying himself? He soon starts with some rather long strokes pulling himself back until he almost pops out of me only to push back in to the hilt. This is the part that I remember most from time to time. He has, on occasion, reached around and rubbed my clit to give me another orgasm, but tonight my clit is a little too sensitive from the whopping orgasm that I had earlier. I politely decline the offer by pushing his hand away.

Holding me by my hips, John continues to stroke in and out of me. I can feel the slight bulge at the base of his cock head as it strokes the inner surfaces of my bowels. It is actually quite pleasant. But, just as I am getting to enjoy it, the pace suddenly quickens. John enters a period of near frenzy. I can actually hear flesh slapping on flesh as he is pounding into me. His fingers begin to dig into my hips and his breathing becomes erratic. This has, on some occasions, been enough to put me over the edge into another orgasm and tonight is no different. I can feel my womb start to tremble and my clit is buzzing. Suddenly, just as John enters the throws of his spasms, I peak over the edge and have another rousing orgasm, the second of the night. 'Thank You Earth Mother!'

I can feel John pumping his fluid into my guts. I can actually feel the fluid moving within me. He moans a little and leans against me. I have the feeling that if I wasn't able to support him, that he would fall down. As we both begin to clear our heads, I begin to move forward slowly, until I am prone on the bed. John follows very closely and manages to stay inside me. When we are down, I roll slightly to my left and John lays down behind me on the bed, in the spoons position. It doesn't take long before Johns cock loses it's volume and slips out of me. I have to concentrate to squeeze my bum hole closed so that I don't leak and make a mess on the bed. Since our legs are still hanging over the end of the bed, we both crawl up until we are well onto the mattress.

We lay there for a few minutes recovering. Soon, I can hear John's breathing become more and more regular and I know that he has fallen asleep. I get up, and put the covers over him and go into the bathroom. Again, I am thankful for the wonders of the wet wipe-ups. My bung is a little sore but extremely lubricated. I wipe as much as I can off with TP and finish up with the wet wipes. Then, to bed, perchance to dream! As I start to drift off, I remember to give thanks to the Earth Mother for everything, to John for the wonderful rogering and to my Mum for teaching me all about this wonderful tradition.

I will, however, be able to wait six months before we do this again!


12