I am a Conflicted Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hung up I looked over and saw Dick doubled up in laughter. I asked him, "What is so funny? Let me in on the joke!"

"Do you realize that you told him 'It has been so hard tonight' and then 'I already ate here?' Both statements are literally true."

I started to laugh and joked, "Didn't you tell him: 'We were having a hard time tonight with the software and hardware input tonight and had to do things manually.' I don't think that there was any problem with the hardware input."

We both laughed as we got dressed and didn't stop until we were at our cars and shared a long kiss in the parking lot. When I got home George, my wonderful husband had the bathroom ready for my shower with body wash, shampoo conditioner, warm towels (He heated them in the oven.), my favorite body lotion, and nightgown. I felt like a real shit heel for cheating on him and especially for laughing at him with Dick just a few minutes earlier. It was all I could do to keep my composure and not breakdown and cry and confess to him what I had just done with Dick.

The next day at work I told Dick that we could never do that again, but by the next Tuesday night we finished the updates and we were both on our way to the motel again. This time I had told George in the morning that we would be late because the computer glitch had not been fixed. He was very understanding and said to make sure I kept my boss happy. Dick was good to his word. We got the same room and Dick had me in the love swing. Instead of being helpless strapped to the bench, I was helpless in the swing. I loved it and Dick loved it. It became a regular thing every Tuesday night. We would go to the motel and have a few hours of unbridled pleasure.

When I got home after our sessions, I would tell George that I was very tired and George would always be the understanding husband, well almost always. One night when I came home George was very horny. As soon as I walked in, he wanted to make love. I tried the "I am beat" excuse but he didn't care. My pussy was full of Dick's cum and I still had the taste of it in my mouth. At first I wouldn't even let George kiss me but he was forceful and forced his tongue in my mouth. I hoped that would quell his desire but the kiss turned him on even more. I tried everything I could think of but George almost tore my clothes off right in the living room. He had my pants off and I tried keeping my legs closed but he forced them open, ripped my cum soaked panties off and was soon eating my pussy. He was an animal and I was loving it. I came on his tongue and must have flooded his mouth with Dick's cum. This spurred his animal lust to new heights. He had his cock in me in no time. I can't remember when George's cock felt so big and so hard. He fucked me harder than he had ever fucked me before or since. I don't know how many times I came. When he finally came we both lay on the floor for a long time.

All George said was, "Your pussy is so hot and so wet. I love it! It tastes so sweet."

All I could say was, "Wow! That was the best fuck we have ever had!"

George never has no idea that the sweet taste that he liked so much that night was from Dick's cum.

The next day I told Dick what had happened and he said that we would be more careful in the future. He always lets me take a shower after we fuck but Dick never lets me brush my teeth and after that night and the last thing he says as we ended our date is, "Give George a big kiss for me when you get home."

We were a regular thing for 5 years, but a year ago, Dick got another job and our regular Tuesday night trysts ended. I still meet Dick whenever we can arrange it, mostly on Saturdays. I love the way he takes charge.

When I started this story, I thought of myself as a sexy liberated woman. Now that I have written it and read it, I have realized that I am a terrible bitch. I have a wonderful husband who loves me dearly and how have I repaid his love? I have cheated on him.

I am supposed to meet Dick next Saturday morning at the motel as we agreed when we met there three Saturdays ago. After reading this story, I have emailed him trying to cancel. I told him I love George and that I should not be meeting him anymore. I just got this forceful email from Dick "I know that George is a wonderful guy but George's cock can never give you the pleasure that mine does. I will be there next Saturday. Be there too! If you want, it will be our last hurrah."

Why do I think I will be there?

12