I am a Cum Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie sets up my gang rape and I loved it.
2.6k words
4.48
10k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from I am a cum slut: "I thought she was shitting me. I got on the pill. I kept seeing Julie, and I asked her if she was real. She said yes, but I wouldn't know when or where. Julie said if I knew, it wouldn't be authentic.

She said I would have cocks up my slut-cunt, ass, and in my mouth. I would be covered in sperm to wear home. To experience the "walk of shame."

I became good at putting on makeup, and men started noticing me."

Part 2:

Over the next two months, I became an expert cunt lapper and dildo-fucking cunt. No, I didn't get fucked with a dildo, but God, I want to. I would wear a strap-on and fuck Julie's cunt until she passed out. I'd ram that enormous latex vibrating cock into her and stroke in and out as if I were a man fucking her horny slut cunt.

I loved the feeling of wearing that dildo, as the vibrator would stir up and excite my clitoris. I begged her to rip me open with that tool of cunt destruction, but she kept telling me no. She kept telling me I was to be raped as a virgin. The only part of my anatomy that experienced that dildo was my mouth after I was finished fucking Julie with it.

She would instruct me on how to suck it properly, and often, she ate my twat gash as I sucked that fake cock. She and I are now roomies. Life has become almost as dull and routine as before I met her. I forgot about looking over my shoulder for an impending rapist or group of rapists.

I routinely walked to work, often crossing through a large parking lot to shorten the walk home. It was in the back of that parking lot where I was grabbed from behind as I passed a delivery-type van.

I didn't think a thing of it. I was in the parking lot quite often. The thought of being grabbed from behind and dragged into a van never crossed my mind. My heart was racing, and my mind was gripped with fear.

They put a sack over my head, and I felt the hands of at least two people pushing and holding me. I started cursing, kicking, and yelling. I felt something cold against my wrists and heard a clicking. I instantly realized they had handcuffed me.

I continued cursing and screaming until one of them forced an object into my mouth. It was some type of ball with a strap that they fastened behind my head.

I felt the breath of one of them close to my ear and then heard him tell me, "Shut the fuck up, cunt, or you'll be sorry."

I whimpered and cried in fear. Was this my planned rape? Or did I become the victim of a kidnapping? How would I know?

As the van lurched forward, the people holding me started removing my clothes. No! Please, don't destroy my clothes. Those were my thoughts as I felt them hacking at my blouse and slacks as they used a sharp knife to cut my clothes to shreds.

Next, they cut away my bra, exposing my tits to them. Then, they cut down each side of my French-cut underwear. I was now totally naked and vulnerable. Even though it was warm out, I was shivering like a leaf on a tree.

I lost track of time. The van stopped, and I was roughly dragged out of it. I felt gravel under my feet. They dragged me along until I felt steps. They took me up the steps, and I heard a door open. Next, I was pushed into a room, where the door was closed and locked.

It seemed as though I was alone for hours, shivering and sobbing. Eventually, I must have passed out. I awoke sweating and lying on a hard floor. I heard someone at the door, and I curled up into a fetal position as the door opened.

I then heard footsteps. There are too many for just one person. Someone pulled the hood off of my head. I had to look a fright with my tear-stained makeup streaked on my face. I looked around, and the room was dimly lit with a bright light aimed at me.

There were murmurs, followed by a voice that said, "Pretty-looking bitch." Then the voice said, "Be good, and you will not be hurt." I'm going to help you to your feet, then I will uncuff your wrists and remove that ball gag.

Then another faceless voice said, "Yeah, we're going to need your mouth free to suck our cocks, bitch."

There was laughter. Another voice said, "A natural blonde," and then the others laughed. "Yeah, she keeps that cunt nicely trimmed." Then more laughter. The guy behind me removed the ball gag, and I screamed out, cursing at all of them.

They laughed, and a voice said, "Go ahead, cunt, scream, get it out of your system." I did, and as he uncuffed me, I lurched towards them and got knocked to the floor. Next, a pair of hands grabbed my head and gripped my hair.

He bellowed out, "Pull down my zipper and suck my cock, bitch."

I didn't move. He pulled my hair. Then he said, "Now, bitch!"

I reached up and pulled down the zipper of his jeans.

He coached, "That's a good girl; now pull out my cock and suck it." I hesitated, then he yanked my hair and yelled, "Now, cunt."

God, that fucking hurt. I opened the snap to his jeans and fished out his stiff cock. He didn't wear underwear. He yanked my hair again. I opened my mouth to scream, and he thrust his cock into my mouth. I was scared and crying. I didn't know if this was a random rape or my requested rape.

He hissed, "Yeah, suck my cock bitch, no fucking teeth."

I sucked his cock like I did with the dildo when Julie and I would make love. He loosened his grip on my head. He was merely resting his hand on my head when he said to the others, "This bitch sucks a cock like a Hoover vacuum."

There was laughter followed by, "I'm next." At this point, I knew I'd be sucking the cocks of several guys.

Suddenly, without warning, the guy I was sucking grabbed my head as he lurched forward and held my head in place as his cock jerked and spewed the contents of his nuts into my throat. I swallowed and kept swallowing to prevent his sperm from choking me.

He yelled out, "She's swallowing my nut; her throat is milking my cock."

He pulled out and wiped his cock on my face. As he stepped back, the next guy stepped in front of me and grabbed the top of my head. I didn't want him to pull my hair, so I took his cock in my hand and opened my mouth. I started sucking in earnest in hopes of getting it over with.

He guided my head back and forth as if he were skull-fucking my face. He commented to the others that I was a terrific cock-sucking slut. When he was ready to orgasm, I felt his cock twitch and tasted the first volley of his cum. It was salty, but not unpleasant.

He came a lot, filling my mouth to overflowing. Some of his cum leaked past my lips and ran down my chin like drool. He pulled out and stepped back as another stepped forward with his cock in hand as he thrust his hips forward, crashing his cock into my lips.

I grabbed his cock shaft and sucked him into my mouth. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and gave me a cum shower. The others laughed.

When I finished off the last one, they gave me a bottle of water. I drank the water to soothe my raw throat.

The first guy who had me said, "Damn, this bitch has a great body, made for fucking."

Again laughter. I counted to myself; there were four of them. I sucked four cocks.

I sat back, with my knees covering my tits, as I shivered in fear and anticipation.

I anticipated getting fucked by these guys. There was no way they were letting me go with just a blow job.

The first guy stepped forward, grabbing me by my hair and yanking as he bellowed out, "To your feet, slut!"

I got up with his assistance, and he shoved me toward something behind me. As my legs contacted something, he shoved again, and I fell back on a mattress. He got on top of me. He had nothing on except a t-shirt. He was naked below the waist, and his cock stuck straight out like a jousting stave.

This was his moment. He was going to rape me. He was going to rip my cherry out of me. He reached down and ran his fingers into my cunt furrow. He turned his head and announced to the others. "This slut's cunt is flowing like a river."

Again, laughter as one of them said, "Yeah, she'll be flowing our jizz like a fucking volcano with white hot cum." All of them laughed.

I felt him positioning his cock and mauling my tit with his other hand. Then, a sudden searing, sharp, short ripping occurred as he plunged his stiff cock into the depths of my once virgin cunt.

He rutted in me, lifting and plunging in and out. Plundering my twat like a pirate plundering treasure. The treasure of my virginity. He kept plundering me, and I felt as if a fire had started deep inside of me. The intensity grew inside until I felt as if I exploded, and I came all over his invading cock.

He blurted out, "The slut came on my cock."

One of the others said, "Well, hurry up and nut the cunt so we can fuck her too."

He reached down and grabbed my legs behind my knees, lifting them and pushing them into my tits as he plowed my cunt with his battering ram. I must have looked a sight, lying there with my knees into my tits, my cunt splayed wide open as a man's cock plunged in and pulled out.

Then he sunk into me. I felt his cock twitching and knew he was soiling my twat with its first injection of male sperm. As he rolled off, another took his place and unceremoniously stabbed his cock into my freshly soiled cunt.

He pumped away at me until he added more sperm to the mixture. He rolled off, and the next one jumped on, riding me to another climax. I came again and bathed his nuts with the mixture of juices inside of my raped cunt.

Then the fourth one assaulted my now sloppy, leaking twat. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and splattered his sperm on my tits, belly, and mound.

Again, they handed me a bottle of water. I drank it, and they all sat quietly with me lying on the bed, legs spread, sperm on me and seeping out of my defiled cunt.

About a half hour passed by, and the first guy, the leader, said, "Damn, watching that slut's cunt leak all that jizz gave me another hard-on."

He got up and walked over, instructing me to get on my hands and knees. I thought he just wanted to fuck me again without lying on his buddy's sperm.

He moved in behind me and pushed his cock up my cunt. He then pulled out, exclaiming I was too sloppy and wet, and then I felt him pressing his cock head into my sphincter. I screamed and said, "That's my asshole!"

He laughed and thrust forward with renewed vigor. I felt every inch of his cock as it entered and sank into my bowels. I cried. He set a rhythm and plowed in and out of my impaled asshole.

He had come twice already, so he was capable of lasting longer this time. He kept fucking my ass, and I felt that warm sensation again as my cunt exploded, showering him with cunt juice and sperm. The guys laughed as I wallowed in my shame.

Finally, he nutted in my bowls and pulled out. He was followed by the other three, with two of them pulling out and hosing my ass with sperm. The last one shined the flashlight on my ravished asshole and exclaimed, "Holly fucking hell. You could drive a truck up that hole."

They all laughed as I lay there and passed out. Sometime later, I came to with my fingers in my wet cunt gash. No one was around, and nothing was there with me except a torn, filthy LA Rams jersey and my purse. I put the jersey on over my sperm-coated body and stumbled through the darkness toward the light.

I made it to a door and looked out. I was in a very seedy area of town where good girls don't go. I spotted the street sign, called Julie crying, and told her where I was. I stayed in the doorway until I saw her car and then ran to her car as she unlocked the door, and my cum-coated ass was visible below the jersey.

Julie yelled, "Don't you dare sit in my car like that!"

I looked at her in shock and confusion.

She then said to take that nasty jersey off and sit on this towel as she reached back and produced a towel from the back seat.

I looked around and quickly removed the jersey, then scrambled into her car as quickly as I could.

Julie looked me over and said, "Damn girlfriend, you're a fucking mess."

I started sobbing and blurted out: I was abducted and gang raped by four guys.

Julie looked at me and said, I know, that's what you asked for.

But why didn't you warn me?

She responded, "Because then it wouldn't have been authentic."

I sat there, looking at her, and thinking about how it all made sense.

Julie then asked, "How was it?"

I told her I was scared.

Then she said, "But did you enjoy your rape?

I looked down and softly said yes.

She told me, Yeah, they called me. They said you passed out full of cum with your fingers in your slut cunt.

I smiled and tried to nuzzle her. She pushed me away and said you'd have to shower first, my little cum queen.

"Why did you call me that?" I asked.

She replied because you are now a cum slut. A cum bucket for fucking. And you loved it.

I started to deny it when she said, No, admit it, you loved it.

I muttered yes as I relived the night in my thoughts and idly fingered my buttery slit.

Julie didn't miss it and blurted out, "You slut, you're playing with your cum-leaking cunt."

I responded, "Yes," as I blushed in shame.

Julie reached over and scooped some of the leaking cum from my cunt lips and presented her finger to her mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked her finger clean.

She laughed and said, "You are officially a cum slut."

I came right then and there, shivering in the throws of my orgasm.

Julie laughed and pinched my nipple. I shivered in orgasm again.

To be continued...