I Am A Male Escort Pt. 01

Story Info
My first time as a Male Escort.
1.6k words
3.88
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

I was a financially embarrassed student and so my girlfriend Jenna suggested that I become a Male Escort. She even arranged for me to start with her older friend Margaret. My first paid for date would be a 'honeymoon' with me posing as Mr. Smythe and Margaret would be my blushing bride.

This details how my first assignment went.

I stood back, holding the hotel door open for Margaret Smythe. The receptionist recognised her immediately. She was obviously a regular customer. I take it there have been quite a few people posing as Mr. Smythe.

The receptionist said "I am Richard your manager for today. Welcome to the Studland Grand, Mr Smythe. You have our finest room. It has a sea view and you can see from Old Harry Rocks through to the Isle of White.

You have complimentary champagne and canapes. It is our custom for all newlyweds. We hope this helps to make your honeymoon more enjoyable.

When you are ready for them just lift the phone and dial 100. I suggest the Dorset champagne. It beat the French versions in a blind tasting competition."

I signed the registration form under the name Robert Smythe and Richard swiped Margaret's debit card. Richard obviously knew that I was not Margaret's spouse but he was helping Margaret by playing along with our pretence.

He then took our suitcase up the 2 flights of steps and into our room. The room had a wooden floor with a thick rug at the foot of a four-poster bed. On the bed was a whole box of very expensive chocolates with a 'with our compliments" card signed by the hotel manager.

Heavy, twisted oak beams held up the white painted ceiling. The ensuite bath tub was large enough for two people and it had the latest in over the bath power shower attachments.

Margaret said to Richard "Send up the Dorset champagne and canapes. We are going to a charity event in the village so won't be taking an evening meal."

Richard said "You are incredibly lucky to get tickets. It is the social event of the year. It is only a short walk but I shall order a taxi to take you there and be waiting for you when you are ready to return."

When Richard had left our room, Margaret started taking off her clothes. She said to me "Have you ever eaten canapes while naked or dribbled champagne over a woman's breasts?"

I said "No I haven't. But something tells me that I am about to have the pleasure of experiencing both of them."

Margaret was now fully naked. She gave me a twirl so I saw her front and rear.

I exclaimed "You have a wonderful body."

She said "You better stay fully dressed but you can wash me while we wait for our freebies. Be a darling and run the bath for me. I need to comb my hair."

I went into the bathroom and ran the bathwater for her. I came out and Margaret stood naked combing her hair. She looked absolutely stunning and her movements as she brushed her long hair made her look like an artist's model.

I said "Your bath is prepared."

She climbed into the tub. It was very sensual watching Margaret lowering herself down into the warm water. She leant back and closed her eyes, savouring the sensation. I savoured the view of her large wet breasts.

I leaned forward and we kissed briefly. She said to me "Wash me all over"

I filled my hands with the expensive liquid body wash that the Grand provides.

I ran my hands up and down her legs and across her belly. I slowed down as I washed her breasts, enjoying the sensation of her breast flesh yielding to my massaging. Margaret's nipples had almost doubled in size. She was turned on. So was I.

I refreshed my hands with the liquid wash and applied it onto her hairy pubic mound and between her legs. My hand gently explored her pussy entrance. Margaret then stood up so I could clean her buttocks. I ran a finger around her anus.

I heard a polite knock on the door. Margaret shouted "Enter."

One of the waitresses came in with our canapes, 4 cake slices and 2 bottles of bubbly. She set them down on the bed. Margaret was still in the bath. The waitress left.

I then stripped naked and stood before Margaret. She said "You have a nice package there Mr. Smythe" and she smiled. I was totally at ease, standing naked on front of this older stranger. She was probably 20 years older than I was but she was still sexy.

I said sincerely "And you have a wonderful body. I am lucky to be your partner for tonight. I want to give you a night to remember. I am yours to command."

Margaret said "Well we have a date with canapés. Lie down and let me eat them off your naked body." Margaret did that and I ate some canapés off her naked body. And then I opened the champagne and poured some on her right breast and licked it off. Then I did the same with the other breast.

Margaret purred. "You were great. Nothing makes me feel loved than a big strong man doing what you just did. You didn't rush but savoured my nakedness.

Tell me, when do you plan to make an honest woman of Jenna?"

I replied "A year or two after we finish University."

She cut in by saying "But for tonight you are my husband. And we will consummate our marriage once we return from the charity dinner dance. Then you will ball my pussy. So don't drink too much. I want to make good use of your manhood. Jenna tells me you are quite accomplished between the sheets. I don't want it spoiled by alcohol induced droop."

Margaret made a drooping penis gesture.

She continued "Jenna likes the way you treat her sexually. With you it is more than 'wham, bam and thank you ma'am'. You worship Jenna's body. Can you worship mine?"

I replied "You have magnificent breasts and buttocks. I will give you loving foreplay for as long as you want. If you have any sensual likes then just tell me.

For instance, you seemed to like me rimming your anus. I can lick or finger or cock inside it if you want me to, I am happy to oblige.

Did Jenna tell you she loves having arse play?"

'Yes she did" Margaret said "I might as well try it. I would like you to fuck my titties, I like seeing a penis coming out of my bra enclosed cleavage. But I don't want you to ejaculate. Save that for my vagina.

And I don't want your package to go anywhere near my mouth. I know Jenna likes sucking men off, but I find it distasteful."

Margaret continued "I want you to make me orgasm vaginally once tonight and once in the morning. Jenna says you are at your best before breakfast. I don't want to have to get dressed for breakfast, so order it as room service. But for now let's see how good you are at eating my pussy. Let's see if you are as good as Jenna is."

I hadn't realised that Jenna had gone down on Margaret. Was this for love or for money? Was my girlfriend bisexual? But I had no time to think further about Jenna's relationship with Margaret. Mrs. Smythe lay naked on top of the bed. Driven on by lust I began to kiss and lick her vaginal region. I opened the skin covering her clit and rolled my tongue around this most sensitive part of a woman's anatomy.

Margaret shuddered with pleasure. She wound her fingers through my hair, gasping in time with the pulses of pleasure I was giving her clit. She soon reached orgasm.

She said "That was very good. But you can not beat the clitoral orgasm that a woman gives. Jenna is world class at it. Next time take it a whole lot slower. When Jenna's tongue works my clit and I am just about to orgasm she stops. When she decides I can take more her tongue goes into overdrive. She won't stop just because I have had one orgasm. She makes me have a second and a third one. Then she works on my nipples."

Margaret smiled as she told me. She seemed to be relishing reliving Jenna's ravaging of her clit. She said "Perhaps, as part of your Continuing Professional Development you can watch and learn as Jenna pleasures my clit."

But we need to get dressed. Richard will have booked the taxi. Remember to book the room service breakfast and not to drink too much. I want your cock fully erect inside me."

I wanted my cock inside her. I had a semi hard on already. I also needed to pee. My 'bride' followed me into the bathroom and watched me relieve myself. Then she said "Now wash your balls and dick while I watch. Then I want to watch you get into your underpants. I want you to watch me putting on my bra and panties wearing only your underpants.

Sometimes the first Mr. Smythe, may his soul rest in peace, got erect just watching me get dressed. He also liked watching Jenna get it on with me."

I thought how lucky I was. I am being paid to watch a beautiful woman get dressed, to see her in her finery for the charity event, knowing that others would lust after her but I would be in bed beside her and get to fuck her

But what happened was even better than I had hoped it would be. It would also be life changing.

To be continued.

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers