All Comments on 'I Am A Male Escort Pt. 01'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another one of the high number of women who find giving oral to men distasteful but expect it from men. Typical feminist mindset and those women are just as selfish as those men who expect it but don’t give it. Selfish lover suck (not literally in this case)

Also it’s loving wives, don’t see one of those although there’s obviously a cheating, secret keeping girlfriend if that counts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely not a loving wife story. Exhibitionist, voyeur or erotic but a waste of our time in this category. What kind of girlfriend does he have that is in the same line of work to go to college? What a wasted future if there is one.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

"It has a sea view and you can see from Old Harry Rocks through to the Isle of White." Is that anywhere near the Isle of Wight?

"You have complimentary champagne and canapes. It is our custom for all newlyweds. We hope this helps to make your honeymoon more enjoyable.

When you are ready for them just lift the phone and dial 100. I suggest the Dorset champagne. It beat the French versions in a blind tasting competition." The south of England does make excellent white wines and sparkling white wines that come top in blind taste tests. Well spotted Sir. Though Protected Designation of Origin (PDO), Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) and Guaranteed Traditional Speciality (TSG) rules are changing because of BREXIT, calling something Dorset Champagne is about as likely as hearing the terms Champagne Perry or British Sherry again.

Some writers conjure up a pure fantasy world, which can be great. This just appears to be lazy or stupid and not a great intro into a story.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

So far so good. More to follow?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, the main character is clearly not married, so this isn't a Loving Husbands type reversal. His girlfriend does not appear to be married as it is indicated that they will be getting married (although it could be waiting on a divorce, but that's not even suggested by the story). As for Margaret, the only reference to her being married is in relation to the role play they are engaged in.

So, my question is, where is the loving wife? This is, after all, the Loving Wives category...

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Man whore and lesbians. HTF is this a LW story by any measure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Strange tale, based on a convoluted idea which got added to randomly as it struggled through. Write a plan first, but above all, try to give it some life. Im afraid this was a boring narrative with little interest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found the languaguing very formal. Especially the conversations. Try to write as people actually speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous