I Am A Male Escort Pt. 05

Story Info
Florence takes me to my first nudist beach visit.
2.6k words
4.18
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
253 Followers

The story so far

I am in love with Florence and she with me. We hope to get married but not until I have finished my University course. At that time I will have to give up my male escort duties and Florence 'will own my cock'.

I met Florence at the Studland Summer Ball. It was my first client Margaret who made me aware of Florence. Margaret is my pimp and also Florence's long standing friend.

Florence revealed to Margaret and I that she had both breasts removed. Florence, Margaret and I ended up singing a nude, ribald version of Gilbert and Sullivan.

Florence and I are now ready to go from the Studland Grand Hotel to the nudist part of the Studland Middle Beach. I have never been to a nudist beach before but Florence and her ex-husband were regulars.

It will be her first outing to display her breast-less and nipple-less chest and her horizontal scar. It will also be my first meeting with her ex husband. I am not looking forward to seeing him but I am under instruction to be pleasant to him.

The Story Continues

Florence put on her black panties and then specially designed dress which looked like she had a minimiser bra on. Not knowing about bras I would say they made her look petite.

She then put on her sandals.

I dressed in a cargo shorts with no underpants and a tee shirt. It is only a half hour walk to the nudist beach so it seemed pointless wearing underwear.

The Studland Grand has their own footpath to the beach, which is handy since the Ferry Road gets busy and there's no footpath. It is quite romantic walking across their 'pitch and putt' golf course holding hands.

The footpath diverts as you reach the ridge above the shoreline. You can walk along the ridge with uninterrupted views along the coast or you can go down the cliff steps to the beach. At this point the hotel has a bench with a superb view of Old Harry Rocks. No doubt it is placed there for people returning to the hotel up the cliff steps. But, it also serves as a great place to be when you are with the woman you intend to marry.

It was so romantic and I was so much in love that I wanted to get down on one knee and propose. But I recognised that this would be inappropriate. So instead I took the opportunity to give Florence a lingering kiss and say "I love you.".

Florence kissed me and said "I love you much more."

Then we walked down the fairly steep cliff footpath to the beach. It was too steep to hold hands. But at one point I turned round and kissed her again. Unromantically Florence said "If you look to your right you will see a historically important dragon's tooth."

All I saw was an unattractive concrete lump coming to a point. A dragon's tooth is much less interesting than a kiss. But I wanted to impress Florence. I thought it detracted from the walk but knew that being honest would spoil the mood.

Florence was not to be deterred from being a history teacher. She said "I can see that you are unimpressed. Perhaps some context may help you appreciate it appropriately. This concrete edifice helped save Britain from Hitler. She sang her version of "The thingy bob song" standing behind the dragons tooth.

She was taking the part of the dragon tooth. The song went

"I can't pretend to be

A great celebrity

But still I'm quite important in my way.

The job I have to do may not sound much to you

But all the same, I'm very proud to say

I'm the blob that stopped the sod

Who ruled with an iron rod

From ruling over us for evermore.

For its me you need to thank

That Hitler never sent a tank

To land upon our shore.

And after many years when D Day finally came

Our troops knew Hun teeth were just the same

And what to do to to drive the foe insane."

Florence and I now christened the footpath as "Hitler's downfall" in memory of the "quite important" but ugly part of our Allied history. The dragon tooth stands there as a silent reminder of the D Day preparations. We agreed to have someone take our photo with the tooth at some later date. That photo would be our first photo together.

We then passed by the National Trust kiosk and cafe. I was intrigued by them hiring out special beach electric wheelchairs. They have oversized inflated wheels so they don't sink in the sand. It must have been great fun designing them. Florence was amused by my interest in them. She had passed by them for many years and so barely noticed them. Psychological theory calls this 'seeing but not seeing' things "habituation".

To overcome "habituation" it is advisable to change the environment. So, for instance, if a wheelchair appeared on the Studland Grand patio then Florence would notice it. Habituation is a reason why supermarkets change their grocery shelves around. They make us look afresh at every aisle, and point us to the products that give them more profit. At least one supermarket chain admitted employing a full time psychologist to plan the optimum layout changes to direct customers attention to high profit items.

History and psychology lessons over I kissed Florence once again. We passed by the stall that rented out fun canoes and pedalos. They also had a sauna for hire which I thought was bizarre. When we got to the non-nude part of the beach we took off our footwear and had a romantic walk. It was fun letting the waves flow over our feet. At first the beach was packed with families. We had to avoid walking near children who were making elaborate castles with moats. Gradually the beach became less crowded.

After about a 10 minute walk I saw a woman sunbathing topless with her tanned boobs fully on view. Florence also saw the woman and looked distressed.

She explained "I know that I would see lots of breasts today But actually seeing the lady with both nipples intact was difficult to bear. I am not sure if I can go on to see lots of nipples. As I told you my ex and I enjoyed him playing with my breasts. He had a magnificent way of gently biting my nipples that made me moist down below. His nipple play also made his cock hard as a rock.

When I saw that woman I had to face the fact that I can no longer have that wonderful experience."

I was unsure what, if anything, to say. I kissed her and blurted out "If you want to go back home then I understand. But I think we should continue to walk towards the nudist beach. If it is too scary for you then we can turn back."

We then walked along the beach but no longer holding hands. I was preoccupied with finding the right words to help Florence. I said "Would it help if you talked to the topless lady? I could explain your situation to her and then leave you 2 alone."

Florence considered my proposal. She said "Thank you darling. Ask her if she us okay in seeing my scarred body. Tell her how horrible my chest looks."

Florence and I walked back to the lady and she watched as I approached the topless lady. The lady covered her boobs with a towel. I explained "My lady friend has recently had both breasts removed. She had as much breast tissue removed as possible to lessen the chance of getting breast cancer in the future. My lady friend has no nipples. We couldn't help notice your chest and that set off a feeling of loss for my lady friend."

The lady looked over to take a look at Florence. She said "She looks like she has breasts."

I said "That is just a specially designed tee shirt. I know it is a great favour to ask but I think it will really help Florence if you and she could talk. Florence wants you to see her scars. I will go back to the kiosk and buy us all ice creams so you can be alone. Being totally honest I am at a loss of what to say to her.

I think a woman to woman chat will really help her."

The lady shouted "Florence come and join me." and Florence walked over to us. She said "I fancy a lime over vanilla ice cream. What is your favourite flavour?"

Florence replied "Chocolate over vanilla"

I took the hint and left to get their ice creams. I realised that I couldn't easily carry 3 ice creams so only bought 2. I went as quickly as possible with the 2 ice creams. As I approached the ladies Florence was topless and the other lady covered her breasts with a towel. Florence looked happier. They ate the ice creams and I went for a paddle.

I noticed that the lady resumed her topless sunbathing. I thought it looked like a before and after picture. After about a quarter of an hour Florence called me over She said "Go into the dunes with Rachel and get naked in front of her."

When I was naked Rachel took a good close look at my prick and then my bum. She said "That is a better reward than an ice cream. I hope you and Flo have a wonderful life together."

I got dressed and we returned to Florence. Rachel helped Florence get up and kissed her. She whispered something that I couldn't hear. Florence and I continued our walk towards the nudist section of the beach with Florence walking topless. I was aware of the people staring at us.

I took hold of Florence's hand and said "Love you"

She responded "Love you more you pervert, taking a lady you don't know into the dunes and showing her your willy."

I said "And one day you will own my cock. You already own my heart and soul."

With that I saw the large notice telling me 'Naturists may be seen beyond this point'. Now I would have to get naked and stand before lots of strangers I got my first sight of naturists doing what they do, getting all over tans and people watching.

Bizarrely there was another topless lady sunbathing just before the sign. As soon as we got beyond the sign we headed for Florence's usual sunbathing spot. It was where the beach met the famous Studland sand dunes. Florence and I both stripped naked.

I kissed her and she got me to apply suncream to her chest. As I spread the factor 50 a naked man approached us. Florence said "This is Michael, my ex husband. Michael this is my boyfriend Chris."

Michael looked about the same age as Florence and had obviously been a rugby player at some stage. But it was his cock that I noticed most. It was longer and thicker than mine. This was accentuated by him having shaved off all his pubic hair. I hated him even more. I stood there imagining his cock inside of Florence, giving her pleasure as he rode her. Worse was the image I had of Florence giving Michael a blow job and swallowing his cum.

I was bought back to reality by Florence saying to me "Chris it is rude to stare. The 3 of us will need to get along I suggest Michael and you walk to the far side of the naturist area and into the dunes. Then we can have a swim together in the altogether."

And so Michael and I took a walk. It was strange walking naked with another guy. This was made even stranger because the South Coast pathway goes through the naturist area and many clothed people saw me naked.

I was able to be honest with Michael about wanting to marry Florence and my Uni course and my first experience as a male escort. He responded likewise. He said "It was hard seeing Flo's chest. I was glad that she found a way to shorten the conversation. I know how hard it must be for Flo to come to terms with her operation. I miss her a lot but I know that I couldn't get back with her. Seeing her naked again proved I was right to leave when I did. I knew before the operation that I couldn't relate to her sexually in the same way.

I had to leave her. The one good thing I did was to always support her decision to have both breasts removed. I paid all the bills and never once interfered. I always said that she needed to live more than having breasts."

Michael then pointed out some naturist friends and we went over to them There were 6 of us, naked. However it wasn't sexual or even erotic. Michael introduced me as "Flo's boyfriend".

An elderly woman asked "Is it okay to go over to see Flo?".

Michael said "This is her first time back. She may be tired what with the pain and the drugs. I think that we should give her some privacy for the time being."

He turned to me and said "Chris we should get back to her."

As we returned along the beach Michael said "This swim is going to be difficult for me. I loved seeing the water cascade over her breasts."

I confided "It will be hard for me knowing that she loves you and you love her. She specifically ordered me to be nice to you. I actually feared meeting you. But we got on okay."

Michael said "You mean that I can wine and dine her but you will 69 her?"

I muttered "I think you might be telling me something about your sex life."

Michael said "A gentleman never boasts. But, let me just say, you will not be disappointed in the bedroom or the bathroom or the lounge. By the way Flo doesn't like swimming. She likes watching men standing and their cocks floating on the water."

So when we got back to Florence we had a nude statue display for her. It was the strangest part of the day. Here was I letting my todger float and Flo admire mine and his. We were getting on together.

Michael said "Give her a kiss."

Florence and I kissed and Michael watched. He said "You are a lucky man and Flo, you have found yourself a lovely boyfriend. I wish you both happiness together."

I imagined him like the hero in a Tale Of Two Cities saying "It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done before."

I knew he loved my Florence and she loved him. He had given up on her sexually and now he was giving her up emotionally.

He left us as we continued kissing. But Michael was right, Florence was tired. We dressed and went back to the Studland Grand. The effort of going up 'Hitler's downfall' was too much for her. We rested on the bench and watched the sailboats heading to Old Harry Rocks. Florence took dome of her meds with a sip of bottled water.

I thought of the film "Love Story" and hoped that Florence would overcome her pain and suffering. But I was reassured by recalling the chance of her getting breast cancer was now only 5 per cent.

That meant she and I would likely have a long and happy life together. But we needed to have a full and frank discussion about Michael. I still had issues to clear up.

But that would need to wait. Because tonight I was to service Margaret.

To be continued

LovingF
LovingF
253 Followers