I am a Willing Slave!

Story Info
Coming of age story of a young man becoming a willing slave.
2.4k words
4.12
33.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Jake. Having just celebrated my 18th birthday, my family decided to throw a grandiose party. While I was not keen on the idea of a celebration, I was happy that I would be in the company of some good friends. My parents were well off and loved me very much. I was an only child and as such I needed to be loved by everyone. It was an exciting time for me. I had just graduated from high school and was anticipating entering my freshman year at a prestigious university out of state. But for now I was looking forward to being honored for graduating and for reaching the ripe old age of eighteen. Most of the invitees were my friends but there were a few parents also. The party was set for the following Saturday evening.

I must confess that during this exciting time in my life, I tried very hard to suppress my hidden desire which kind of works against my fairy tale story of a normal life. For quite some time, all I could think about was sucking cocks and being dominated by a hot man. Although I had never indulged in my personal desire I thought about it often. Now, instead of looking forward to college life, all I could think about was being free of adult supervision to experiment with male domination.

Back to the party now. Of all my friends, Sam was the one who seemed to understand me. His parents were divorced and he lived with his father. I felt an attraction to Mr. Hasim perhaps because of his middle eastern background and his seemingly strong personality. Sam's family came from Saudi Arabia. Mr. Hamas was an engineer by profession and worked at the aerospace facility nearby. I wasn't sure what happened to Mrs. Hamas but in any event, she seemed to be out of Sam's life.

The party was in full swing when Sam and his father arrived. "Hello Jake, so happy for you on your birthday and for your college admission." Mr. Hamas seemed very sincere in his congratulations and yet I sensed something else. His eyes seemed to pierce into my very being. Sam jumped into the conversation and proceeded to pull me away from his dad. The rest of the night passed uneventfully and as the guests departed, Mr. Hamas whispered in my ear. "I know that you have desires other than school and such. I will be attending a conference beginning tomorrow and would like to invite you for a one on one chat concerning your future. Sam will be leaving to spend some time with his mom so I have time to help you decide what courses to take etc. I am staying at the Marriott Courtyard, room 406. I will be expecting you tomorrow at 9pm sharp, okay?" I should have said no but somehow I nodded yes. I was mesmerized by his piercing eyes.

The next evening I prepared myself for my meeting/chat with Mr. Hamas. Why I don't know but I felt giddy about meeting up with this handsome and soave man. I arrived at the hotel a little earlier than the agreed upon time. I knocked on the door of room 406 and to my delight, Mr Hamas opened the door and cordially invited me to enter. It was a typical hotel room consisting of a table, two chairs, two night tables on either side of the bed. I found it unusual that there was a king size bed in the room. My imagination was wondering why he had a large bed in his room rather than a smaller one. In any event Mr. Hamas offered me a drink which I happily accepted. After all, I wasn't a child anymore!

After some small talk, Mr. Hamas said "As I said yesterday Jake, you need to think about your future. So let's talk about the here and now. You need to relax and give in to your inner self." I wasn't quite sure what he meant but I wanted to make him feel like he was providing me with good advice.

"Sir, I am not sure what you mean." Mr. Hamas eyed me and seemed to get to the point.

"Jake, you will address me as Sir or Daddy and you will obey me. I am here to assist you in your transformation into an obedient young man. Is that clear?" Why I said yes I don't know but I did.

Mr. Hamas proceeded to tell me the story of his previous life in Saudi Arabia. He was a favorite of the royal family and as such had access to a whole host of activities. He spoke of his involvement with the white slave traffic. He told of how he enticed young white western boys to join him in his private club which highlighted the gay life style. With the excuse of having fun dancing and drinking, the boys were caught up in a web of sex and then slavery. Mr. Hamas received much money for his efforts. I was in shock and yet I was excited at the prospect of being owned by some rich man.

"Get naked and let's see if you are worth my trouble to prepare you for your new life." I was excited at the prospect of being owned by someone. I quickly undressed and got to my knees in front of Mr. Hamas. Mr. Hamas undressed completely and stood before me in all his naked glory.

"Now my little faggot boy, you will need to hone your sexual skills. Bow before me and begin to lick me all over. Then you will take my cock in your pussy mouth and suck until I tell you not to." I followed his instructions to the letter and prayed that Sir would be happy. When I got to his now erect cock, I took all of it in my mouth and began to suck.

"Watch your teeth slave or I will beat you until you learn to properly suck a cock." I was extra careful not to have my teeth touch his cock. I felt the need to tongue his balls so I took my mouth off his cock and moved to his balls. Without any warning, he slapped my face hard several times and indicated that I was not to deviate from the task at hand. "Back on the cock boy and do a good job."

After a while, he gave me permission to tongue his balls but before I could move from cock to balls, he lifted my chin with his hand and slapped me once again. "Be careful faggot or you will pay dearly." Once again I was careful so as not to be disciplined again. He seemed to tire of this foreplay since he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. "Ass in the air faggot so I can open that boy pussy." He then fucked the shit out of me pounding my ass so much so that I was begging him to go in deeper.

What was I thinking! My whole life seemed to change. Why would I give up a promising future to become a white slave. It doesn't make logical sense. And yet here I was being used and abused by an older man. I couldn't help myself. It was dangerous but at the same time exciting. I knew that I had to decide now whether to back out and go home or submit to this dominant man.

The next morning I was unceremoniously kicked in the side and I awoke with a start. "Listen up boy. Follow my explicit orders with or you will be punished." I got the picture and waited for my next order. Mr. Hamas, my new master, sent me to the bathroom to clean up as he indicated that some special guests were arriving shortly and I needed to behave properly and obediently.

My master placed a leash on my neck. I waited in a corner of his hotel suite laying on the floor. Soon the door opened and two burly men entered. They spoke with my master concerning me but never included me in the conversation. I began to feel like property. "If the price is acceptable, you may take him away right now but you will need to be quiet." Apparently it was agreed and they approached me and threatened to kill me if I made a scene.

They provided me with a flowing robe and escorted me out of the hotel and into a waiting vehicle. The bigger man sat next to me and spoke. "Listen up worm, you will be traveling special class on a steamer leaving in one hour. Once again I must remind you to behave like the little slut you are. When we arrive at our destination, you will travel once again to the slave quarters to be sold. If you are lucky, you will be used as a receptacle for a rich man. If you are not so lucky, you will be used as a beast of burden, the lowest form of slave. It's up to you." I was scared and began to tremble.

The man ordered me to suck his cock. I jumped to the task by getting on my knees. He was huge and it took some effort to take all of his cock in my throat. "Good boy!" I worshipped his cock and balls and before I realized it, he came in my mouth and I did my best to swallow all of his cum. "Hamas was right. You are a natural born cocksucker." We arrived at the port within the hour and I was manhandled onto the deck and down into the storage deck. I was locked into a small cage with little room to move about and that was how I traveled for the next week. The men provided me with a little food and water and I was forced to shit and piss inside the cage. By the time we arrived at our destination, I felt like an animal.

If I thought that my suffering was over I was wrong. Upon arrival at the port, my cage was covered and I was transported to what I thought was a caravan. After the first day of the journey, I was taken out of the cage totally naked and finally sat in a circle of men, all of whom seemed to me to be rough brawny types. they were nice to me at least at the beginning. They brought me food and drink. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep. When I awoke the next morning, I seemed to be in a strange position with my feet and arms tied.

"Now little slave boy, you will travel with the livestock but at least you will not have to walk." He laughed as he said this. I was stretched out and tied to the under body of a large donkey. I could not move at all. The smell was nauseating and as we travelled, the animal shit and pissed, continuously. After a few hours, I must have fainted because the next thing I remember was that we stopped for the evening.

I was unstrapped from the beast and moved to the makeshift stable with all the animals. I was made to feel like an animal. I was so tired that I immediately fell asleep but all of a sudden I was being hosed down. "You are unworthy of sleeping with the rest of the animals but you must be kept alive and clean in preparation of the slave auction." So now I was beginning to understand the predicament I was in. I realized that I must obey all orders if I was to survive this humiliation. "Tomorrow we will continue to travel to our final destination and once again you will be tied to the bottom of your fellow traveler, the donkey. So there is no misunderstanding, you need to be whipped but not enough to cause any scars." With that I was whipped until I almost lost consciousness.

"Please sir, I will obey. Please stop whipping me!" The whipping stopped not because they listened to me but because I was not to be severely damaged. The next morning I was once again strapped to the beast. It was almost a relief since I was not beaten and I learned to relax while the beast was moving along. It seemed forever but finally after four more days of this strange method of travel, we arrived at the slave market. I was unstrapped, hosed down, and prepared to be put on display. The market took place in what seemed the center of the plaza. I was one of many pieces of property to be put on the market. I observed many different type of men on display, black, white and every color in between. What all of us had in common was that we were all young and healthy.

When it was my turn on the block, two men brought me to the forefront and of course I was completely naked. "Next gentlemen, we have a fine American specimen who has been trained to be subservient. Bidding will start at $1000 dollars." Apparently I was a prime property so bidding was intense.

Finally a bid of $10,000 won me to a heavy set robed man with a flowing beard. "Abdul, fetch me the American swine." Abdul whipped me a few times and ordered me to follow him off the block.

I should have been mortified but I wasn't. In fact I was quite content and excited at the prospect of belonging totally to someone. Also I was looking forward to some good man to man sex. My new master packed me in his vehicle and we headed for his home miles out of the city. He led me into his home directly into his bedroom. "Let's see just what my money purchased. Hop onto the bed and prepare to be fucked by a real man." What followed was a fantastic sex session. He fucked me every which way. He used my mouth as a receptacle for his cock and cum.

The next day proved to be the beginning of a very loving relationship between a slave and his master. Even though I was whipped for any minor infraction, for the most part my body was used and abused by my master and his friends. College life seemed like a faraway dream. This was my new life and I loved it.

August74
August74
211 Followers