All Comments on 'I am a Willing Slave!'

by August74

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved reading the story and imagining myself in the slave's position I would happily submit and be a willing slave I hope you write more chapters soon x sissy Lucy

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Jack and Jack's master went up the hill and Jack got whipped. Sorry, this story was very simple and not very exciting nor interesting. It didn't make any waves or give any new ideas of activity and the slave himself was boring and bored. It had no emotion and we got nothing of the involvement of these people.

rachelanne542007rachelanne542007almost 4 years ago

it is a good start but needs additional chapters in order to provide more depth and excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
need this

this is the life i seek

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm ready

I'd gladly be an eager and willing slave to a dominant Master. I would be proud to serve and service Sir and his friends, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

would gladly become a real man’s sex slave, a life long dream !! ❤️❤️❤️

npateknpatekover 1 year ago

I like your story. It's a little straight ahead but well written.

I also like the idea of white slavery where white sex slaves are kept, traded and transported like livestock. The slave is to be obedient strict to the word and gets immediately punished if not.

I Would like to discuss more aspects of white slavery.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

May want to clean up the master name from Hamas. At first it was Hamis too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAugust74@August74
I am a curious bi-sexual guy who is interested in all things sexual. I can swing both ways. I grew up in New Jersey. Unfortunately this virus problem has affected all aspects of socialization but hopefully this will end soon.