All Comments on 'I Am Publishing My Story as Ordered'

by calliemunrogs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the session with your Master. Sounds like the relationship is what you both want, and that is nice to hear. You sound like two peas in a pod.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have completed your task as required to my liking.

Thank you for your kind comments and favourites in regards to Callie’s story, both present and future.

I am Michael, Callie’s Dom. I give her a task to perform on a daily basis, and require her to complete it in order to comply with my wishes. One of her tasks was to publish what she considers her ultimate fantasy training session, and the story she published here is the result. Other tasks have included taking tasteful but submissive photos, telling me what Dom/Sub roleplays really turn her on, and so forth. Like the good Sub she yearns to be, she always complies with my wishes without complaint, and provides me with useful feedback on how she felt about the task. In completing her tasks, Callie pushes her limits, learning what she likes and doesn’t like, and continues to show that she is a true Sub-in-waiting, eager to serve her Dom. As her Dom, Callie’s feedback is very important to me in order that I may assign her suitable tasks, and so I can learn what really turns her on so that I may dominate her without overstepping her limits as well as completely fulfilling her expectations. My role is dominant, but showing kindness, honesty, and respect is also of the utmost importance.

For those out there, do note that our Dom/Sub working relationship is online for now, but in time may become actual training sessions. With full communication, respect for limits and desires, and honesty, this may well be the proverbial start of a beautiful friendship!

Michael

P.S. Callie, you have pleased me a great deal. I will reward you for that in time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous