All Comments on 'I am Timothy: your... Ch. 05'

by Dannie81

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

'm not really into BDSM-Stuff, so I could be way off the mark here. But I get the feeling you messed this one up big time...

The chapter-description tell us how "Timothy kicks ass", but what you then actually write is Timothy being able to not buckle in a heated conversation and doing his job. Not exactly a badass moment there.

Him declining painkillers doesn't really paint him as a hardened man, but, in that context, just more of a needy painslut.

His mom caring about his wounded back is completely negated when she later admits to seeing him bleeding, but then still continuing the whipping and still allowing her friend to continue whipping him. It WAS petty sadism. As proven by the fact that, at the end, he had to scream his safeword THREE times and beg in between before the woman finally stopped. That does NOT make her a "briliant" Dom as you claim. Quite the opposite, mate.

All in all, there is no love anywhere in this story. Just a needy little boy who gets off on pain, and a woman who gets off of dominating and hurting people. Doing it to her son (whom she's supposed to love and protect most of all), gives her the most pleasure, and vise versa for the son. All the while, the boy battles the childhood traumas his mother has inflicted on him. In short... it's all kinds of fucked up, and you keep trying to sell it as some kind of romance.

Maybe this whole thing would be better placed in the BDSM- or Fetish-Category, since the incest doesn't seem to be the focal point of this story. It's the D/s theme with people that just happen to also be related.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the first comment doesn't put you off writing the next chapter. I'm not massively into s/m either but found the story well written and surprisingly compelling. I didn't find the son too whiney and being a masochist means his back story is likely to be fucked up. The business part of the story also worked illustrating the characters ability to work and have confidence in the wider world.

Where I do agree is that the mother character whilst dishing out some pretty violent punishment to the point of worry about serious injury (broken pubic bone) lacks any real care or compassion. You wonder whether she's more worried about the inconvenience of a trip to the er than whether she's badly hurt her son. She comes across as a manipulative psychopath eager to exploit her sons pathological need to love and please her which is largely because of her previous poor behaviour toward him.

I think if the reader is to have any empathy or pathos for her then perhaps you should flesh out her character and at least have her show some proper remorse for her excesses, more respect for his love and devotion and perhaps some of her own insecurities and reasons for her need to dominate

At the moment she appears to blame her son for her own sadistic excesses which isn't the sign of a loving relationship but an abusive one.

I'll keep reading with interest but at the moment the only happy ending I can see is him leaving to find a less violent and toxic relationship. I don't think you have to like characters in a story but if it is a love story it really helps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do not care about the BDSM crap!!! You started this story with mother and son finally coming together with a great sexual encounter then you added all of that Sub/Dom crap that ruined a good story there was some loving sex a few times but not much??? You need to write more chapters with more love and less of that other crap and maybe mother has his children!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous