I am Timothy: your... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? I read a story once about a guy who could only cum if his mistress gave him an order to. Is that possible?" I asked at breakfast on Saturday morning.

"Oh yes it's possible. We train that at the school. Sometimes to the point where the submissive man does not even need to be stimulated, he thinks himself to orgasm and will keep screwing without orgasm until his mistress or master tells him to."

"Without hypnotism?"

"Sometimes, but usually hypnotism is needed to get the guy to be able to think himself to orgasm. Dad is trained to cum on command without stimulation, I did the training for mom."

"Will you train me please? I mean without hypnotizing me."

"I'll think about it. But first tell me what's eating you."

"Mom?"

"Something happened at the board meeting, Elsa said you were damn hard on two directors and when you came out after talking with dad you were like a wall, showing nothing. You go that way when you're working out how to do something horrible. I saw that with your father, I saw that with the other filling station. So what has you angry? That was a wonderful thing you did with that bonus."

"Grandma asked me to get you to take the school again, no she tried to order me to." I said telling the truth but not all of it.

"And you haven't said a word to me about it, why?"

"Because she does not get to order me, that is not even something she should consider possible. It's your decision, I'll support what you want; fight for it if you need. That is probably going to be a fight today at lunch."

"When were you going to tell me?"

I could tell mom was upset. Her cheeks always went white when she got angry.

"Today before you signed the contracts. I will-"

"Shush! I'm not angry with you. You did exactly right. I'm upset with her... this filling station has me feeling better than I have in years! Like hell, I'm not going under her thumb again. She paid me salary! Never a bonus, never a profit share even and it was my idea. Tim, take her apart if you can when she says something, can you do that?"

"Yes, just don't ask how please."

Mom left it at that. She had us spend some time getting the train set up before we went to sign the contracts. She sighed and smiled at me when that was done, she had proved something to herself. She put grandma out of her mind and laughed as we joked over the radio with the marines as we went past. Dusty had dropped word along the river that we were ok to pass and good guys, it's still courtesy to identify yourself when coming to controlled waterways though and the signals and I had got to know each other by now.

Grandad was being Philippa again but as a hooker when we knocked on the door. Grandma was in the lounge again and openly angry about mom closing the school. She was even more upset when I told her that I refused to do her work.

"Vivienne this nonsense has to-."

"Shut it grandma." I ordered.

She stared at me in fury.

"I can send you to-."

"Prison? Be careful of that threat because my father kept meticulous records. Regardless of his other faults." I said calmly.

Grandma sat very still and very quietly.

"His first ship cost sixty million dollars, my life insurance and his own came to forty five million, where did he get the other fifteen million? I know where. I also have the evidence that my father is a pedophile, that there were others beside mom who were his victims, and that I have a younger half-sister. So, I know you essentially sold your daughter for the money his family would bring in and when he became inconvenient you encouraged him to commit fraud and even paid him seed money to start the charter company. Piss me off and I will present that to court in the trials starting in February. There is no statute of limitations on conspiracy to commit crime charges. He cannot be charged for raping mom, but you can for covering it up. Then we get to collusion to commit insurance fraud, how long will you stay in your cozy position if just a whisper comes to the ears of the regulators?"

She was speechless in fright at what I said and at the documents I put on the coffee table as I spoke.

"Take Vivienne to your islands then!" she said after a few false starts.

"That is for mom to decide not you, and not me. Now we come to the way you appointed people to my charter company.... You picked people who could never succeed on purpose, and I can prove it. You forged their resumes, HR had the originals. I checked, and saw where the resume's that were doctored came from. How far will you and grandad get when Dukes find you forged qualifications? I read their rules, they can retract their qualifications if you abuse their code of conduct."

"You'll shit proving that."

"Really? Are you going to be able to pay that asshole in the Azores enough to keep his mouth shut when somebody in holding a razor to his dick? Do you have any idea of how nasty the maritime business can get? This is how it will play grandma, you and grandad will take fifty thousand dollars each in salary per month. Nothing more and nothing less. You will find the right guy for that job. Try me and I'll make it worse."

"That's a tenth of what we take now! You little shit I'll-."

"I can and will take this to the regulators here, to the Portuguese ministry of commerce, in fact I don't need to prepare anything the data packages are just waiting for me to confirm transmission directors can dial that in by phone. Additionally I can show the insurance partner, and then where do you sit? I have decided that you and grandad will be out of business in five years. The debate is what you get out with. I can put you in a position where you offer to give me a blowjob just to get something warm in your stomach. You choose, I can crash your share price and buy you out in six months for a dollar, then make you watch that corporation hit the fortune five hundred. Oh, I'll need the yacht as a hospitality vessel in march."

"That's when I go to-."

"No, never again with that yacht."

Mom had picked up the documents and stared at them. I glanced and saw the white spots on her cheeks the bright red color around her ears. I was mostly ready when she leapt at grandma, her fingers extended in claws. There were no words in her scream. I caught mom and physically dragged he away from terrified grandma. I held her as she screamed and thumped my chest. She calmed down in a minute or two, I wasn't fooled but let her go. While mom flew right back at grandma I went to the door where grandad as Philippa was just coming through the door from the kitchen with a gun.

He had been in Vietnam, but I had been on the docks for most of my life and had dealt with pirates before. He was on his ass with his forty five in my hands as soon as he had cleared the door. He stared up at me as I told him what was happening while I absently held the weapon in ready position. Mom was slapping grandma and screaming at her. Mom sat back suddenly and breathed heavily.

"Grandma, I might put you out of business, but be very nice to mom because she will put you in prison."

"How Bitch? How are you going to give me years back? How are you going to make the shit you caused right? How are you going to make the LAST TWELVE FUCKING YEARS OF BEING YOUR FUCKING TOY RIGHT? You demanded that I have a child to pass the business onto. Why when you knew my son was alive? Why? To have another hold on me? Look at Timothy Mom, he is the husband you said I should take. If we have children you will only know about them, you will not see or touch them."

"If you want the money to retire comfortably with money to live beyond pinching pennies to buy meat, you will stand still for the next years while I tear you to pieces." I said quietly as I retrieved the documents.

Mom was quiet all the way home. I glanced across at her as we went by water, I parked a small car at the marina in Jacksonville. She was staring ahead firmly. She wasn't angry now, she was thinking. Just before we got home she put her hand on my arm for me to stop.

"Can you run that business?"

"No, I don't think so. I was thinking of asking Dusty." I said.

"Why not?'

"History, I have none and that is the big issue. Then, the amount of time it would take. I will not be home for the next ten years. You don't deserve that mom. Then it's about confidence among investors, if the story comes out there will be questions about scamming investors all the time."

Mom nodded. She looked at me and shook her head with a smile.

"You surprise me every time. You kick ass then come to home prepared to let me kick your ass."

"Yes mom, I will always come home. You will always be in charge at home."

Mom kissed me and gave me a hug. Feeling my chastity cage kick against the struggling erection with her hand she smiled more deeply.

"Mom? I really feel bad, I kept all that from you, wanting you to explode on grandma... I overstepped, I can't promise I won't do it again, I'm a real bastard about nailing whoever ffff-messes you around. I wish I could swear in front of you sometimes."

"That is a very good idea, let's get home."

I opened the throttles again and went home curious about what mom meant. She refused to answer any questions until we were inside. As she always did she first tidied my hair after I had my cuffs and collar on. Then she made me crawl into the lounges and wait.

"When I was your mouth with soap it wasn't just about the swear word. It was a swearword, actually several at me. Today we are going to teach you that it's ok to swear about something in front of me." Mom said when she came back with things from my room.

I recognized a butt plug among the things. She had me lie across the coffee table and restrained me to it by my wrists and thighs against the legs.

"Now we are going to tackle your swearing issues and we're going to address your holding that information back. I believe you did right by holding it back; that was not in the deal that you tell me what is going on with you; that was business information. I am upset that you decided to tell me in order for me to do something you wanted. Next time warn me that something like that will be coming. Now we're going to address these issues by letting you cum."

I was confused.

"I would love to cum mom, I don't understand."

I felt mom put some cold lubricant on me, mom did not use sex lubricant but what gynecologists used with their sonar equipment. She started with a massage on my back, then concentrated on my ass, then she started lubricated my ass crack. I suddenly felt mom's finger at my rectum she put a little pressure and then suddenly my sphincter gave way and I felt her finger in me. My head jerked up at that and mom giggled at my reaction.

Then I felt that I needed to get an erection as mom found and stroked my prostrate. I groaned as my dick fought an impossible battle against the cage. Mom listened to me groaning and try to move to ease the pressure on the cage or at least find a less intense position with her finger in my ass. Mom's free hand slapped me behind the head immediately.

"This is going to keep on until two things have happened. You're going to swear with real frustration and you beg me to cum, this is punishment but also training, I want to train you to eventually cum only on my order. No say nothing now."

Mom fingered me for a while longer then I felt two fingers. She was good at hitting my prostate gland. I felt my hips started rocking in an involuntary reflex as the pain from my chastity cage bit. She kept it up with me groaning a little then she started massaging my testicles I was starting to breathe more quickly. She stopped and there was a wait, then I felt more lube and she started pushing a butt plug into my ass.

It felt huge hurting a little as it widened and passed my sphincter, then my body suddenly sucked it in and I felt the flange seat over my hole. I felt the weight inside me pressing on my prostate gland, the cold stainless steel was a shock to experience going in and inside until it started warming.

I felt full, and the feeling of vaguely needing to ejaculate sometimes when mom hit my prostate became a continuous urge the feeling that I needed a crap just intensified everything. The chastity cage really began to hurt as my erection fought the constraint of the rigid prison. I started shaking and bucking to find a position where I could get relief. every time I tried to expel the butt plug mom would slap my ass and my flinch would pull it back in.

"Do you want the cage off?" Mom asked. Her voice was teasing in its amused care.

"Yes please!" I answered with feeling.

"Earn it! Tell me what you think of that cage. I'll unlock it if you convince me you're telling me the truth."

I licked my lips trying to work out how to express everything I felt about the chastity cage. Right at that moment it was the most evil creation I could imagine mankind had ever thought up. I also liked it though, it let me know I was on my own. It reminded me that I love mom, every time it pinched, or fought against an erection I answered the question of why I allowed it. Breaking a chastity cage is not difficult, I have broken that one I was wearing at mom's request, keeping it on because it showed I loved her was hard. Not begging or nagging mom to take it off was an test of will and I delighted in beating expectations by not nagging.

"We can keep this up all night, and I might not let you cum, or I might make you cum without the cage being unlocked. And you go until I say again for even a sniff of enjoying me."

"Right now, I ffff hate it!"

Mom put a vibrator to the flange of the butt plug and switched it on. The vibrations went through my whole body. Mostly though they shook my prostate. My hips started rocking as the need to cum built even higher. Pain seared my crotch as my dick demanded to get erect. Mom tried to coax the swearwords out of me to describe what I was going through.

I squeezed my eyes shut and begged her to stop because every time the word started forming I saw mom as I had at four. Furious and forcing my mouth open to put dishwashing soap in my mouth and then brushing my teeth. I would see her beautiful face and the anger and the pain at what I had said. That memory would just stop me saying the word because I never wanted to see that pain in her eyes or the tears that had followed when I was rinsing my mouth out.

"Come on Tim, it's only a short word. You say swearwords more than any other through a day. Tell me exactly how you feel about that cage right now."

"Mom! I fff! I can't!... CALIGULA! Oh ggg, please... CALIGULA! CALIGULA!" I screamed out fighting everything in blind panic and agony.

Everything was just too much. I had to get away from this, NOW. Mom was brilliant. The vibrator stopped instantly. She tried to calm me down, I was not listening and expelled the butt plug shivering and still fighting the restraints as I pushed it out of my body. Hugging me and trying to assure me that she was there had no effect; suddenly the chastity cage was off. Too late now to make a difference, I summoned all the strength I had and broke the legs at my arms off the coffee table. After that ripped the other two legs off and threw the wreckage cross the lounge and fled.

I didn't even look as I ran, fell, and rolled down the stairs into the storm cellar and a little room that was where I used to hide when I had wanted to be alone. I tore at the restraints still on my limbs and threw them away as I went. It must have been some sort of storage at one time, it was a little room just big enough to hold me if I curled up in a spooning position. It was dark, and nobody would get near me. I dived into it and curled up in the darkest corner squatting in a near ball position.

Mom came down soon after me, she called and I closed the door. She tried talking tome but I was shuddering in the corner and just told her to leave me alone. I had run to not hurt mom. I just needed to be left alone; I am like that when I need to get over something. Mom left me after a few minutes saying to come and speak to her when I was up to it.

I stayed there all night, coming up in the morning to find mom sleeping on the couch. I looked around, the only sign of last night was the shattered coffee table. Somehow I had broken the table top into three pieces too. A little shocked at what I had done I quietly made us coffee and came to mom sitting on the floor in front of her. I woke her up gently and understood that she was wary of hugging me. I thought long and hard to get words to ease the pain I saw in mom's eyes.

"Mom; I am Timothy: you son, your lover, husband, and slave. I love you mom, I won't try to make you act a certain way towards other people again by keeping something from you. Please mom, don't try to make me swear about something you're doing, not like that... I will not disrespect you like that."

12