I am Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't be silly. I'll have to bat the women off you, I'm sure. Now let's get finished dressing. We'll need to hurry to make it on time."

At the Henderson's Christmas party, she paraded him around and made numerous introductions to people whose names he would never remember. He just politely smiled and nodded and conspicuously noticed that only three other men were wearing tuxes and they were top management. When they were finally seated at their table at some other couples in the hotel ballroom, just to make conversation, one of her coworkers asked Wayne about his line of work. He was about to truthfully respond that he was a CNC line machinist, but just as he was about to speak, Angie jumped in and answered for him saying that he was the 'go to' troubleshooter for major programming projects and kept things running smoothly. He smiled and said nothing, since this was her party and her coworkers and he did not want to embarrass her in front of them, like she had just embarrassed him. He again wondered to himself if she was actually ashamed of his current employment status. He wondered if that was why she wanted him in a tux. Was it to give the impression that he was top management in his job?

Angie was bubbly and on cloud nine after the party. Everything had gone exactly as she had planned. Excited, she tried to engage him in conversation on the drive home, but he unenthusiastically said he needed to pay close attention to the road for drunk drivers and just drove them home, saying as little as possible. Upon their return, she quickly changed into sexy lingerie to entice his interests and cap the night off with a perfect ending. Wayne brushed her off saying that he was not feeling well and that something he ate apparently did not agree with him. He just flippantly tossed the tux in a pile on the floor, not bothering to be careful with it, stripped down to his boxers and slid into bed without so much as a kiss. Obviously disappointed, she told him that she hoped he felt better in the morning and kissed him goodnight on his cheek. She wondered what he could have eaten to make him sick. She thought back on the night thinking that they both had eaten much the same foods.

The much larger Hyatt Engineering's Christmas party was going to feature a live band and was scheduled for a Saturday evening, five days before Christmas. As she entered the bedroom to get dressed for the event after showering, she noticed that her long black conservative gown was laid out on the bed.

"Sweetie, is there a reason you got out this dress tonight?"

"Sure hun, I just thought that, since you picked out what you wanted me to wear to your Christmas party without saying a word to me, I figured that it must be some kind of tradition for you, so I picked out what I want you to wear much the same way."

"Wayne honey, looking back, I can see that I was wrong to do that. I should have asked you first and I apologize. And while this is a nice dress, it is more appropriate for attending Church than it is for a boisterous Christmas party with live music and dancing."

"I see. So what's good for the gander is not good for the goose, is that what you're saying?"

"That's not what I'm saying at all sweetie." She went to her closet and pulled out a new little red dress that she had purchased just for this party. "This red one is much more Christmassy and I do want to look my best on your arm tonight." She quickly slid into the dress for his perusal. "Don't you think this one would be better for dancing?"

He had to reluctantly admit that it did, although seeing her in that dress would definitely turn him on, it would, at the same time, turn on every other male in the building. "Of course it would. But since you're going all out, why don't you just wear your teddy instead of that skimpy dress and show every male there everything you've got? It seems that's what you're trying to do anyway."

"Oh stop being silly. You've sure got a perverted sense of humor. I want to look my best for you tonight and it will sure be a lot easier to dance in the red dress than that full length black gown. Notice I didn't say a word to you about a tux tonight."

"That's because if I wore a tux tonight, I'd stick out like a sore thumb among all the other redneck hillbillies that will be there. It's not High Society like your party was. For the most part, it will just be down to earth folks like me who will be there. If your mind is set to wear that short slut-dress tonight, then by all means go ahead. Just don't ask ME what I think about it. Okay?"

"Well if you feel that strongly about it, then maybe we just shouldn't go tonight." She said, hoping to put him on the defensive.

"Suits me, now that you mention it. I'm not much one for putting on airs anyway. Maybe we should stay home, order a pizza and have a wild night of hot sex."

"Men! Is that all you ever think about?" She said smiling. "Besides, I am looking forward to putting faces to all the names you've spoken to me about. We've already made plans so we're going and we're gonna have a good time!"

"Yes, ma'am" he chuckled.

Wayne proudly escorted his blushing bride around to many of his coworkers and introductions were made as they also met many of the other wives. Angie was simply radiant and easily outshone every other woman there. Her little red dress was both seasonally colorful and extremely alluring at the same time. While he was proud of her body, he was wishing that she wouldn't share it so openly with everyone else there. He winced to think of all the racy comments he would be getting at work after tonight.

Wayne had only seen Gabriel Weston a couple of times in the plant before the night of the party. So he was a little surprised when the Vice President of operations walked up to the young couple and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Gabe Weston from the management office and this is my wife Andrea."

Wayne took the man's hand and shook it as he said, "So very nice to meet you Andrea, and Gabe, although we've never formally met before tonight, I'm Wayne, Wayne Vanstory and I've seen you out on the floor of the plant from time to time. It's a pleasure to meet you both. And this is my darling bride, Angie. We were married just three months ago."

Angie just stood there spellbound. She was getting wet. Gabe had a very deep and rich bass voice that rumbled when he spoke. He knew very well the effect he had on women and often exploited it to his advantage. But in addition to his deep sexy voice which was a cross between James Earl Jones and Dennis Haysbert, the Allstate man, he had exceptionally good looks. To Angie's eyes he looked a lot like Chris Hemsworth. Back in her slutty days, he was exactly her type and she wouldn't be able to keep her panties dry if her life depended on it.

Gabe began, "Angie, it seems like I've seen you somewhere else before. Let me think....Ahhhhh....women's professional golfer Paige Spiranac. You could be her twin. Now that I take another look at you, perhaps she should be jealous of you!"

Angie blushed as she briefly took his hand, knowing that he was undressing her with his eyes. She had seen that look too many times to count. She thought she felt something electric in the encounter. "You're too kind" she responded knowing that she'd heard that comparison many times before. She thought that Wayne didn't seem to notice the flirting. She was wrong, but he gave no outward indication. After all, this was his boss's, boss's, boss.

Gabe's wife Andrea rolled her eyes at her husband's open flirting with the beautiful young lady right in front of her. When he caught sight of it, he politely offered, "It has truly been a pleasure meeting you both. I've seen your husband masterfully operating those machines like it was second nature to him. We're lucky to have him. They want me to touch base with as many of our folks as I can tonight so I can't stay in one place too long. I hope to catch back up with you two later on this evening if I'm lucky. Enjoy your evening and Merry Christmas." Gabe and Andrea moved on to hobnob with others.

Angie was exceptionally nervous about being around Gabe. He was exactly the type of man that made her soak her panties between her wanton legs and want to fuck for as long and as hard as she could back in her slutty days. She tried to avoid interacting with him further as the evening progressed. Wayne picked up on her reluctant avoidance and asked her to be nice to his boss and not embarrass him, especially since he was upper management and could directly impact his future with the company.

Angie was in a quandary. Of course she was thrilled to receive such attention, especially from such a good looking sexy voiced stud as Gabe. If she had been single, she would have already made a move on him, but as tempted as she had been being around someone like him again, her heart and priorities were always for Wayne and nothing could come between that which she held so dear.

Angie and Wayne relaxed and danced the night away, enjoying the frivolities and celebrating the holiday spirit. They both were having an exceptionally good time. Angie didn't let on that she had become wet from her encounter with his boss but even now, much later, she still felt the tingle.

"Honey, why don't you go get us some more drinks while I visit the ladies room? If I don't pee soon I'm gonna bust."

"Sure thing, babe." And Wayne headed off to the bar.

As Angie exited the ladies room, she nearly walked into Gabe as he was exiting the men's.

Gabe poured on the charm and spoke in his sexiest voice possible, "I am indeed a fortunate man Angie, to have met you twice in one night. I couldn't say it earlier in the presence of my wife when we first met, but you are clearly the loveliest and sexiest woman here tonight, hands down, and that includes my wife!"

Angie blushed yet again. It seemed blushing was her normal state around this man, this hunk of a man, this stud. Even though she had just wiped herself clean, she could feel herself flooding between her legs all over again. Remembering her husband's admonition to be nice to him, she replied, "You always have the nicest things to say to me, thank you. And you're quite easy on this girl's eyes tonight as well, I must admit."

Gabe had an impulsive thought and believed that if he didn't act on it right now, then the chance may be lost. He gave her his best smile and then said, "You know, I've just had a thought. Your husband's, Wayne, right?"

"Yes, Wayne Vanstory."

"Yes, I remember now. As you may know, I work in management over Wayne and all the others. Right now the work schedule calls for Wayne to work second shift on Christmas Eve, has he mentioned that to you yet?"

"Yes he has. I'm not thrilled about it, but I stand behind my husband and encourage him in his efforts to better himself at his job and hopefully climb the ladder up towards your office." She dutifully added.

"Exactly. Perfect. I definitely see that in you. He is so lucky to have such an exotic creature as yourself solidly in his corner, and that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Me? Talk to me? What about?"

He touched Angie's arm and pulled her aside so they could talk a bit more privately. "Listen, how would you like it if Wayne were to have the entire Christmas Eve day off, WITH pay and no repercussions or consequences? Is that something that would appeal to you?"

"Why yes, of course. I was hoping to make the most of our first Christmas together and the extra day off would go a long way to helping us do just that. But how? Do you know the person who makes the schedule or something?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, you're looking at the man who makes the schedules. If I had reason enough, I could make that happen for you two and I swear that this is on the up and up."

Angie looked at him warily and said, "Go on, I'm listening."

Gabe touched her hand with his and almost felt her jump as he did so. He was pleased to still have that effect on a woman. "Angie, I'm going to be honest and direct with you. From the very first moment I saw you, I realized that you were the most desirable woman I have ever met. And I believe too that you are an honest, loving wife. Like I said, Wayne doesn't have a clue just how lucky he is to have someone as beautiful as you by his side. All I ask from you is a kiss. One single kiss. Before you say no, think about it for just a moment. A kiss is not cheating, nor is it any kind of a betrayal. I bet you kiss his relatives and others frequently. But in this case, one single simple kiss will yield your husband a full day off with pay and with no consequences. If nothing else, you will find out that I'm a man of my word. If you give me one little 30 second French kiss out of sight somewhere, then you will be giving your husband a break from his hard work and an entire day off to spend with you however you like. Now isn't that something worth considering?"

Angie desperately wanted to say yes. In her fantasy world she imagined this stud ravaging her until she dropped from exhaustion, but of course, she'd never ever act on such a thing. Not wanting to appear too receptive to his charms she smiled and replied, "Let me think about it for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is Angie" He bathed her in his deep sexy vocalization. "But don't wait too long. Tell you what. It's 9:10 right now by my watch. At 9:30, I'll be waiting alone outside that back door exit over there for your answer. If you accept, I'll let you time it, 30 seconds, no more, no less. And I promise to keep my hands on your face at all times. I'll not abuse your trust and paw you like some animal. If you don't show, then no harm, no foul. This conversation will be forgotten and never spoken of again. Will you think about it then?"

"9:30" she said. "Got it. I can't say I'll be there, but I'll think about it." He smiled and they both walked back to their respective tables.

Angie was torn. On one hand, like he'd said, she also believed that a kiss is really nothing, at least in her book from where she came from. But on the other hand, she didn't want to do anything to endanger or even ding her relationship with Wayne. That was first and foremost in her mind.

As they took a short break from dancing Angie asked her husband, "Honey, are you sure you have to work Christmas Eve? Isn't there any way to switch with anyone or get the time off even without pay?" She was slyly fishing to see if there had been a recent announcement at his work that Gabe was trying to capitalize on."

"'Fraid not babe. We are slammed with orders. Most of our clients have leftover cash to spend in their budgets at the end of the year, and if they don't spend it all, then their budgets are reduced for the next year. So at the end of every year, we get all kinds of orders from everywhere to help them spend that money. We've all been told to not even think about asking off any extra time. Like your jewelry business, it's our busiest time of the year too."

Frustrated at his answer, she pondered the possibilities. She figured that it wouldn't hurt to clarify a thing or two before making her final decision. At 9:29, she indicated that she had to go to the restroom again and would be back shortly.

Gabe was elated that she showed up but smiled and contained himself very well.

"I just have one more question before considering your proposal."

"Please" Gabe rumbled.

"My marriage is the most important thing in the world to me and I love my husband with every fiber of my being. That's the only reason I'd even consider your proposal, solely because it would help HIM, and that's what is ultimately most important to me. How do I know you're not gonna record our kiss somehow and then later try to blackmail me with it? And how do I know that word of this will NEVER get back to Wayne in some way? Convince me."

"My God. You must think me a monster. There's no way, and I mean NO way that would ever happen. I am at risk even more than you are. My wife must never learn of this either. I have two young children who are the light of my life. You may search me if you wish. You will find no recording devices of any kind. If you don't trust this location, we can go anywhere else you feel safer. Angie, I felt something earlier with you. I can't explain it; it is a very attractive chemistry that my body craves to be satisfied with a single, simple kiss. Wouldn't you like to have that whole day with your husband? Wouldn't it be worth it?"

"Okay" she relented. "Just this once, and when I end it, it is ended, agreed?"

"Agreed."

"And no seconds or thirds or any other expectations. This is a one and done; are you okay with that?"

"I would expect nothing less and expect your complete discretion as well."

He gently placed his hands on both sides of her face and the kiss began.

He started it off slow and softly, their lips joined and were slightly parted. Then the warmth of the intensity began to grow. Angie's toes curled slightly as her whole body began to respond. He felt her knees weaken a little and Gabe held on to her tighter. Their kiss began to take a life all its own. Their tongues masterfully danced the kiss and became involved in their own way. First their tongues played tag, teasing one another and joyfully finding the other exactly where it was expected.

The rest of the world began to vanish except for the two of them. All other sounds disappeared and Angie could only hear his breath and soft moans that escaped from between their locked lips. As the light around her dimmed, she could only see his eyes which were sometimes closed and at times locked fiercely in hers as they became a part of the kiss as well.

Angie's body dissolved into Gabe's. She felt her passions elevate as their kiss seemingly overtook more and more of her body. She felt herself growing, first warm, and then wet, between her legs and she could feel his manhood rise and press firmly against her stomach.

It took everything within her power to end it. She could easily see herself falling into the abyss but her loyalty to Wayne whispered into her inner mind and she returned to her senses. She almost found it difficult to stand as she asked, "Was it everything you imagined?"

"No. It was more. Much more. I gave you my word and I will honor it. Wayne will have his day off. Trust me. Thank you for such a warm and tender embrace. Merry Christmas Angie. Now let's get back to our loved ones shall we?"

She returned to Wayne and gave him a sweet tender peck on the lips. "Thank you for being you" she quipped. "If you take me home right now, I promise to fuck your brains out."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Wayne choked. "Let's get going!"

Angie delivered fully on her promise. Wayne couldn't remember when he'd ever been so sated. Her interaction with his boss was never mentioned by either of them.

On Monday, upon returning home from work, Wayne excitedly announced, "Honey, you're not gonna believe this. It's the strangest thing. You remember meeting Mr. Weston at the Christmas party Saturday evening? Apparently I must have made quite an impression on the old man."

"Old man? Wayne, he isn't old. He didn't look much older than us."

"What? Oh, that. Well, we're 25 and he's at least 32, so he's seven years older than us. Anyway, that's not what I was getting at. Today, right before quitting time, Harold, the line supervisor came up to me and handed me this note. It's a brief letter from Mr. Weston instructing my line supervisor to make arrangements for me having all of Christmas Eve day off from work, WITH pay! Can you believe it? He thanked me for all my hard work and indicated that this was simply a special Christmas bonus."