All Comments on 'I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 02'

by Cobaltofdark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RedjillRedjillabout 1 year ago

Love the internal dialogue, really shows the characters motives and struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love how she continue battles with in her mind. She love it but hates it. Loved mom's response to dad at breakfast "Pink Lily" that was great. Hope you let at least mom see the new plug. Not sure if I was ready to see the blow job at the end, I would have rather that waited at least to the party, cause now everyone will know and that takes away some of the advantage from Alathia. But not my story I am just reading your fantasy. keep up good work and thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ty Pappasleaze I appreciate the feedback and you'll see I promise I've wasted nothing the party is very much a big event.

LaahdinLaahdinabout 1 year ago

Hello,

As a slave, I request you to continue this story..

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Laahdin part 3 is with editor thet are very hard at work making it ready for upload and part 4 is also finished so it will keep going

88girfriend88girfriend12 months ago

Very good so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, Bex is really fucked now. Teddy will spread the word how much of a slut Bex is and maybe Alathia will be able to contain some of the fallout. It does seem strange that Alathia's parents do not know of the cameras in the house, or do they know? It seems that the last chapter (6) is the end of the story? Just how far will Bex fall into a total slut and how far will Alathia pimp her big sister out? I doubt that Bex will be able to recover from this sudden turn of events just the second day of her slavery.

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdark7 months agoAuthor

Ty no we're a long way from done the birthday party is part 7 and then a supirse at the end of the party sets up part 8 9 10 stick with me you'll enjoy the ride

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCobaltofdark@Cobaltofdark
Ugh if you want to know ask email me at cougar161@yahoo.com and I'll answer any question. Dashcougar on discord The reading order is as such: 1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight 3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And A...