All Comments on 'I Can Hear Her Moan'

by KayPS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Happened for me and my future wife years ago. The girl in the flat below was very loud and it traveled up to my room. I jerked off listening to her many times, I couldn’t help myself. I voted it when my girlfriend stayed over and we fucked in tandem with the couple downstairs though my girlfriend insisted we try to be quiet and always thought it a bit weird. Thanks for bringing back the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy cadence. Made me hard.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

It adds an extra level of arousal, I could hear my neighbour getting fucked, she was very vocal too. I would listen and stroke my cock to her fucking and cumming. Thanks for the memories. I wrote about another neighbour who shared a mutual masturbation with me one morning across the courtyard, fun times.

Thanks for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow--Fantastic! Congratulations

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Sweet arousing tale

Lovely descriptions, so much happens when it is a non-dominant sense that is triggered, you fill in the blanks, imagination takes hold. And the proximity - just there...

And others' arousals are so addictive and appealing.

born2rebellisborn2rebellisover 2 years ago

Cool story, I especially liked the part where she’s watching herself being banged in the mirror, because she’s such a narcissist.

Also timing the movements to moans was a nice line.

Searchin4blissSearchin4blissover 2 years ago

Great story! Something so exciting about being there and experiencing that rush of sex in the air. Just makes me want to fuck her that much harder with an audience enjoying it like her flamtmate did. Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous