I, Candi Ch. 08: Permission Slip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Kevin helped each other lift her laptop so that the webcam caught a much better angle of her assertion. She longed to keep her gaze on Damian and they knew it. Her watering eyes appeared doe like and that made Damian impressed. She strove to force her jaw wider and suckle in more of both Kevin and Joe.

Holding the laptop with one hand each they followed each other to place their hands behind her head and force feed her even more. Drool was slobbering all around her lips as they fucked her face. She was fierce and dramatically noisy. Both men found themselves weak in the knees as their cum was brewing for a spewing. Damian could hear their random compliments and desires to cum in her face.

"Cum in my whore's mouth! Do It! Do It!"

Snarls from exhaustion they do just that and blast her tonsils and taste buds with a Father/son concoction. They would discuss the strangeness of it later. She refused to give up until they were drained and slipped away from her. As both men move away Candi reaches up and claims her laptop lowering it back to the table. She then shows Damian all the captured cum in her gaping mouth. She mumbles with her mouth full, "I love you, Damian."

He stares expressionless, "Swallow it!"

She does so licking her lips and finally puckering to kiss her monitor before settling back on the sofa between the two men.

Damian looks once again to his watch, "2 minute warning! I'm proud of you, Candi! Hell I'm proud of all of you. Guys? I give you permission to fuck my wife. Not regularly, but on occasion. One of you each week. She won't deny you. WILL SHE!"

Candi shakes her head, "Who wants my pussy right now? I'm horny as hell. THANK YOU, DAMIAN."

He winces, "SIR! From here on you call me that with respect."

She smiles, "YES, SIR!"

Damian nods as the video feed ends.

The trio sit stunned by the way the night ended. Finally, Joe stands up putting his dick away and looks at Kevin, "School tomorrow! You have two hours to fuck her. I'm going home."

As he exits the house leaving them alone and catching their breath Candi smiles sitting up and yanks her shirt over her head then stands to vacate her boy shorts. All Kevin could do was look up and watch her as she smiles down at him palming her breasts together.

She steps between his legs and crawls over him to straddle his crown. Her hand reaches down and positions his cock before letting him feel her scalding vagina smother every inch of his girth.

She then palms both sides of his face and looks him in the eye, "Dream come true! Now don't let me do all the work." Her hips rose and fell slowly at first until Kevin caught on that she wanted him to take control. That he did!

He picked her up and held her ass in his hands as he fucked her standing up. Tilting his head at how good it felt he growled, "Thank you, Damian!"

Within a few minutes he had her against the wall beside the front door pounding her pussy hard as she screamed how good Kevin was doing. He became smug as he glanced out the screen door at traffic going by. He wanted to impress Candi with his own boldness.

Holding her firmly as her arms wrapped around his neck he kicked open the screen door and walked them straight out on to the porch. Again, he propped her on a porch pillar creating a banshee of feminine moans.

She whispers panting, "Damian wants bolder."

Nodding as his cock throbbed valiantly inside her he gripped her again and trudged down the porch steps and out into the front yard. Reaching the curb he grunted, "Bold enough?"

She dug her nails into his shoulders as he kissed her throat and kept a constant rhythm of friction. He was tearing this pussy up.

Oblivious to car after car passing by they finally had no choice as a car pulled up beside them. It was Dale Roanoke in his squad car with a video feed primed right at them. Candi smiled at him then whispered to Kevin, "Po Po is watching us. Make me cum again Kevin. Bolder!"

Kevin whirled to look at Dale behind the wheel as he motioned toward the squad car's hood. Kevin couldn't believe it. He knew Dale was Damian's buddy from school. It just shocked him that he was so cool. Given permission Kevin walked Candi over and propped her on the car hood and let her fall back on top of the hood to lay there. He then gripped her ankles and pulled her legs wide for deeper penetration. Kevin felt superior as she shook ready to orgasm right there with Dale watching from behind the windshield.

With a sly grin Dale turned on the red lights basking them in a glare.

Snarling loudly Kevin burst inside her and grit his teeth. He didn't want to do that. Too late now. As he pulls out he nudges her higher so that she doesn't slip off the car. Laying there chest heaving she tilts her gaze back to Dale and blows him a kiss before rolling over on to her belly facing him.

He grinned from ear to ear as she heard barking from the back seat and forcing Dale to bark back at Dooley. She giggles and crawls up to the windshield and smash her 38D's into it teasing Dale. Finally, she sits back and scoots off the fender well of the car and stands beside it. Dale leans out the window, "I'll send the video to Damian when I get back to the station."

She sighs and leans her chest into the car window to face Dale, "Play with me, Dale!"

He eyes her nipples mere inches from his temple and shakes his head. "Not tonight! Raincheck!"

She pulls back to lean her arms on the window sill, "You know Damian wants me to fuck you too. He wants me to be a slut."

Dale puckers, "And, you aim to please?"

"I'm on top of the world, Officer!" She stands up swiftly and whirls around dancing naked in the middle of her street before returning to his window to lean in and sneak a kiss to his lips, "Your lips on my pussy. There's your raincheck. Night, Mister Dale!"

Before she could walk away barking from the back seat resumes halting her long enough to step toward the back door as Dale powers down the window so she could pet Dooley and let him lick her face. She giggles and whispers, "No peanut butter for you. Night puppy!"

Dale Roanoke laughed and put the window back up. Once out of the street Dale turned off his cherries and drove away.

Racing back up to the porch where Kevin stood she leaped into his arms and growls, "GOD, I LOVE YOUR BROTHER!"

He yawns, "Yeah! Me too!"

Kevin let her cling to him lovingly when she lifts her chin on his chest looking up at him. Calming down she smiles brightly with her eyes, "You were incredible, Kevin. I'm happy you got what you wanted."

He nods then kisses her forehead.

She guided him into the house.

The night ended on a good note.

12