All Comments on 'I Control This'

by immoral_Leo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another Whimp story..

You let the man be controled by a horny woman when he should have thrown her out once she was stripped and then called the police. Either way, he could have her charged for B & E and assult on him and he had the whip lashes to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why did he not crawl on the floor as she left?

"Oh so you done!!!!" Don't ask me no questions, you said you was done Gimme that load!"

A poorly written story about a whimp "male" who never has been a man nor disrespected her by a writer still in the 6th grade.

We have all the wimp stories we need, we really do not need ome so poorly written by someone with no grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Those who live in glass houses .....

A bit rocky in a few passages but overall a good effort. Thanks for putting your thoughts into text.

And to the two English language Phd.'s who posted their comments, care to explain what a "whimp" is? The word is in no dictionary I own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Look In The Mirror

You will see a wimp, you and Leo both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get over it people! Gosh!

Oh Lord people. So unless a man is beating a woman's ass he's a whimp? That's a damn shame. Yes, he could have thrown her out but in a lot of these stories on this site, if we wanna be ultra realistic, any one could call the police and charge them or find a big brother/uncle/cousin or have their father hunt the disrespectful man down and whoop that ass. Gosh, you don't like it. We get it. Where are you're writings?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous