I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, yes!

Katy: Jay asked me to move in with him and he helped me with the sub-lease of my apartment and the moving. It was interesting that when we had chores around the apartment, he never looked at it as helping me do the dishes, helping me do the laundry, or helping me clean the apartment. It was always, he lives there too, he creates dirty dishes, and puts clothes for washing so we were doing these chores together.

Jay wanted to have a family dinner so he arranged a dinner at one of our favourite restaurants and invited my sister and parents. This was not unusual as we all got together regularly. Just before dessert, Jay asked me to dance and someone nearby started to sing a song. This was unusual as this restaurant didn't have a dance floor and Jay doesn't usually like dancing in public. While dancing, as I listened to the guy singing, everything in the song was familiar and talked about a deep love. As I looked at him questioningly, and just as the final verse said my name, I got tears in my eyes. He told me this song was for me. He asked me to marry him.

"Then I found out that he had that song written especially for me! For Me! What a special engagement. It was perfect. He had a song written for me! When he was proposing, he said that every beat of his heart calls out my name, I couldn't stop the tears of joy flowing from my eyes. God had given me everything. Of course, I said yes. My parents and my sister were delighted at my engagement. They loved him. I was floating in air!

Jay: As we were planning our wedding, we decided that we wanted a small wedding, nothing too elaborate with about 30 family and close friends. When Katy was getting upset about some details in planning or the wedding, I told her not to stress-out about picky details. It doesn't matter if the napkin colour does not go with the table clothes or all the flower bouquets on tables matched exactly. I know it is a very important day but it is just one day and we have our whole married life to look forward to and I'd rather we give this kind of attention to our life after the wedding day. In our vows, she promised to love me, to be faithful to me, and to support me for all her life. I promised her that I would stand by her, love her, will always be faithful to her, and never make her cry for the rest of my life.

Our honeymoon was phenomenal. Not only we enjoyed the ocean, the sites and sounds of the resort, some tours, and intimate times, we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Our wedding day was superb but our day-to-day married life was out-of-this world. I have never been so happy with my life as I was when I was with her. As our marriage progressed, we always made time for each other, for talking, cycling, doing things together, listening to music, camping, canoeing, vacationing, going to movies and the theatre, and encouraging and supporting each other, and, of course, making love! Making love 5-6 times a week was an important part of our connection. And we both felt so good! We both needed sex often. Sex wasn't the only way we touched physically. We touched each other every time we were near the other person, sometimes just a caress. We had made a rule that we will not just give a quick peck on the cheek or the lips but we will make time to make the kiss last a minimum of 30 seconds - even when we kiss bye in the morning. We had also made a rule that when we hug, the hug must last at least 30 seconds or more. This gave us a chance to be 'present' for each other.

Katy: I was stressing about details of our wedding and he pulled me aside, held me, kissed me, and said, the wedding is important but our marriage will need this kind of attention. He calmed me down and held me, assuring me that everything will work out and not to get anal about details. The wedding day was wonderful. The day I became his wife, I was more then happy. As we began our marriage together, we always put the other one as our top most priority. We came up with two rules about hugging and kissing that I just loved. We made love constantly and it was always so exciting and satisfying. I loved him so much.

Jay: Over the years, I started my own business where I listed Katy as a 50% partner. There were many times I wasn't sure if the business would survive. But she was there, encouraging me. On numerous occasions, she didn't hesitate to help me out financially to keep the business afloat; without this help, the business would not have survived. Katy loved her dancing so she joined a community jazz dance troupe. I encouraged her because it made her happy. She would have rehearsals one evening a week and she would practice at home all the time. I attended almost all her of competitions and dance-meets. I was always waiting for her as she came off the floor after her routine. I could never get enough of looking at her, especially in that cute tunic that she wore for dancing. God, even after all these years, I loved her so much, my love for her just keeps growing day-by-day.

After 20 or so years, we custom-built a beautiful home. Katy and I discussed children many times and decided not to have any. Not that we didn't like them but we felt that there were too many children in the world suffering and we should help these children where we can. Her parents were disappointed but understood. Afterall, who doesn't want grandbabies? Katy's sister, Susan was married now and I guess the pressure was on her!

As the years rolled by, my business took off and required more of my time. When I realized I was working long hours, I made a priority rule that my day ends at 5 pm on evenings that Katy would be home so I could spend time with her and I adhered to this rule religiously. I also hired more staff to help with the expanding business. Katy wanted to compete professionally in her dancing and this meant she would need a coach. To pay for the extra expense of a coach, opened a dance school for younger students and she quit her job at the blood lab. The school was a success almost instantly, with young and older students registering and Katy teaching. She found a coach, David, that came highly qualified, with lots of experience. Her training and rehearsals were usually in the evening, twice, sometimes three times a week but Katy and I still connected several times a day by phone and spent time together almost every evening, as well as after her classes and rehearsals. Our sex life dropped to about three to four times a week as she was often tired and her legs were sore from all that dancing. I would rub her feet and run her a bath. I tried hard to support her and be there for her. Katy and I were very close and our married life was good.

Katy: Our marriage was solid, with each counting on the other for a blissful life together. I loved dancing; I had an incredible husband that I loved so much; and a totally satisfying sex life. His business was growing and getting very successful and he encouraged me to pursue my passion of dancing. I wanted to take my own dancing up a level and compete professionally. I hired a well-recommended coach, David, who could help me achieve this. David knew his dance moves and what was required to compete in the big leagues. He scheduled dance classes and practices in the evenings a couple of times a week as he held other classes during the day, and he was tough. To pay for his coaching and to have more time for my dancing, I quit my job and opened a dance studio and offered dance classes. David moved his other dance troupes to my studio. I loved what I was doing, teaching and learning. I really appreciated Jay's support in all this.

Jay: Katy was always fit but over the years, her dancing made her body beautifully sculpted. She glowed when she smiled. We were in a happy marriage or so I thought. I was working on an important contract with seven-figure implications and the client wanted to meet with me around noon on a Saturday to discuss the timelines and plans. Their team was not available any other day or time. As this was a lucrative contract, I phoned Katy and told her what the customer wanted. She had a qualifying dance meet that weekend in Minneapolis. I always accompanied her to these meets. She would have been leaving on Friday and returning closer to midnight on Sunday. She said not to worry, she will go on her own; she understood why the client was important and it was ok if I missed her dance, and that we can watch the video of the dance when she got home. This will be the first time we spent any nights apart.

Katy: Over the years, I became a much better dancer and David made sure I competed at as many dance-meets and competitions as possible to give me exposure. I had earned several awards and trophies. He had entered me in a competition in Minneapolis. I was to leave on Friday and return back late Sunday. Regardless of our busy life, Jay always made the time to accompany me to my dance-meets and competitions. He is always there as I get off the floor to greet me with a hug and a kiss. This is so special to me. On this trip to Minneapolis, Jay couldn't make it as some clients could only meet with him on that Saturday. I told him his business was also important so he needs to meet his clients on Saturday, and that I understood.

Jay: I dropped her at the airport on Friday afternoon. Some of the other dancers and her coach had left on an earlier flight. I went home and started to prepare for my meeting for the next day. Then, on Saturday, the meeting was very successful and it finished much earlier than expected, around noon. I got an idea. There was a 4:09 pm flight later that day that would arrive into Minneapolis just before 7 pm. The cab ride to the arena would be about half-an-hour. Her last dance was at 7:30 so if everything goes well, I can make it to the dance studio just in time to surprise her and watch her dance. I asked her sister, Susan, what she thought and if she could come with me to record her reaction to me being there. She loved the plan and arranged it with her husband to be away. I booked the tickets for both of us. She said that she could video call her parents and they can also see Katy's reaction to the surprise of us being there and then watch her dance. I was so excited to surprise her. We made all the plans and flew to Minneapolis.

After the cab ride, I bought a large bouquet of flowers and entered the studio. As we walked towards the gate, I gave Susan my phone to start to record and share the video with her parents. In the dance studio, I turned the corner and I froze! Not what I expected. I couldn't believe my eyes!

There was Katy. With the coach's arms around her waist and her arms around his neck, and she was kissing him. It wasn't just a peck or a smooch. I could see her cheeks moving while she was kissing him. I took a double take. She was cheating? What is happening? I shook my head. Is she cheating on me? But, why? She abhorred cheaters. She always told me how happy she was being married to me and how much she loved me. She's cheating on me? Katy never did anything that would have made me suspicious that she was unhappy or was seeing someone outside of our marriage. I guess everybody knew about her being with her coach and how she was treating me as a fool and an idiot. They all went quiet when they saw me. She turned her eyes towards me and she saw me. She broke off the kiss, breathing heavily, her eyes wide.

Katy: Why did it get so quiet suddenly? Is that Susan that I see? Oh my god, what is Jay doing here? Why is he here? Oh, no. Shit. How am I going to explain this? Oh, no.

Jay: Katy started to walk towards me, with her arms open but I threw down the flowers, grabbed my phone from Susan, turned around and hurried out. She tried to follow me saying, "Jay, wait. Please. Let me explain", but I didn't want to hear anything. I had tears in my eyes. As I was leaving, I heard Susan say how could you do this? I got in a taxi and just went straight to the airport and flew home later that evening.

Katy: "Please let me explain. Don't leave." Oh, my god. What did I do? Oh no. Shit. He's gone. He looked so hurt and shocked.

It started with David innocently. Some of the dance moves involve complex routines and he would need to physically guide my hands, legs, or body. We would both be sweating and breathing heavy by the end of it. He was good looking, well built, 10 years younger, and energetic. Everything was innocent for first seven or eight years; all just about the dancing and competing. But a few months ago, I noticed that he started flirting with me at every opportunity he got. He complimented me and told me how beautiful and graceful I was; how I was radiant. I was flattered and enjoyed this attention. About two months ago, he put his arms around me and kissed me. I felt uneasy at first; I wasn't interested in him that way; I was a devoted wife and had a phenomenal life. But it felt good that a younger man would find me so attractive and desirable; I kissed him back. I felt so guilty. How could I have done this? When I got home that evening, I was more aggressive in my lovemaking to Jay, I suppose to get rid of the guilt. I had decided that it will never happen again. I had a beautiful life and a thoughtful and a caring husband who I loved more than life. I didn't want to mess-up my marriage.

After my next practice, I was telling David that the kiss should never have happened and I didn't want to jeopardize my wonderful life with my husband. David came up to me, put his arms around me, and I weakened. He kissed me and I kissed him back. The kiss lasted a while, with our tongues intertwining. While he was kissing me, he squeezed my breast and pinched my nipple through my tunic. Oh my god. I was getting turned on. I put my arms around him tighter and kissed him deeper, telling myself that I shouldn't do this but I don't know why I couldn't say no to him.

He moved his other hand between my legs and started to stroke me through the tunic. He must have felt how wet I became and he found my clit and started to play with it. Breathing heavily, I moaned loudly; my eyes closed. What am I doing? Why am I not stopping him? He then pulled the straps of the tunic down, kissed, licked, and sucked my nipples. That felt so good. As he was sucking, he pushed down the tunic and I stepped out of it. He started to finger me inside. As he was fingering me, I came. He laid me down on the mat and opened my legs and entered me. It took only a couple of minutes before he came. He didn't finish me off. The sex wasn't that terrific, actually it was underwhelming. He got off me when he finished; he hadn't even taken his clothes off and I was totally naked. I got up and showered. After I was dressed, I told him this can never happen again. But we continued making out and had sex every other week; it went on for two months. The sex was ok; each time, it was the same as the first time. It was not mind-blowing like at home. We always stopped after he came. He never took his clothes off. I was cheating on my husband. Cheating is something I personally hated. Why I was doing it? But I let it continue. I couldn't figure out why.

I showered at the Studio and again when I got home on these days, I showered twice to get David off me and out of me. I felt so guilty but I enjoyed his attention even though the sex was not that good at the best of times. I convinced my self that what Jay doesn't know won't hurt him. Jay never has to find out. Sex with David was hurried and not satisfying, but I liked the extra attention and I kept going to him.

We only kissed and had sex after our practices in the evenings in my studio because that was the only time that we could be together. Jay was there at all the meets and competitions on the weekends. A couple of times when David and I were together, some of the other members of our troupe walked-in on us and they realized that we were doing but they didn't say anything because I was not charging them to use the studio.

As Jay was not going to be at the meet in Minneapolis, I was going to spend this weekend nights with David. My first time spending the night with him was Friday. We had a nice dinner and then went up to his room. The sex wasn't much different from what we did at the other times. He stopped when he came and then he turned around and slept. Although it was exciting, he didn't satisfy me. I had to finish myself off. Why do I keep doing this with David? What is my fixation with him? Why do I no longer feel guilty about cheating? I don't recognize who I am.

So, when the foyer went unusually quiet that fateful day, I sensed something was up. In the middle of my kiss with David, I saw Susan with a phone, recording. I was confused, why was she here? And then I saw Jay. My heart sank. The only man I truly loved. The only man that has always been there for me through my illnesses and ambitions. The only man that supported me, no matter what. The only man that calmed my fears and insecurities. The only man that understood my ups and downs. The only man that takes me to new heights when we make love. This man saw me in the arms of another man in a passionate kiss. I betrayed him. I cheated on him. I deceived him. I felt so dirty. And he walked out of the rink, throwing away the flowers that were meant for me. Susan was so angry at me. And I found out my parents saw all of this. What have I done? What have I gotten my self into? Tears started to flow. I didn't know what to do or how to fix this. What am I going to tell Jay? How am I going to explain this? I tried calling Jay many times and he didn't answer. I texted him but he ignored them. What a mess I've made.

I needed to get back home right away. He looked like he was so hurt and in so much pain when he left. All caused by me, the love of his life. I missed the rest of my competitions. I tried to book an earlier flight home but there weren't that many and all of them were full so I kept the flight I had and stayed in my hotel room, alone, until it was time to go to the airport. David tried to call; he also texted me; he even knocked on my door but I didn't acknowledge anything from him. My parents called me that night and said that they had brought me up better than this. Mom said that watching me was the worst things she's seen in her life and it made her sick; how could I do this to Jay? And what hurt me the most was, when my dad said that he had never been so disappointed in me. I started to cry, again.

Jay: I didn't know if Katy finished her dance routine or how she did. Susan called me, not knowing what to do and I told her to check into the hotel and take the flight home as planned as there were no seats available on any earlier flights and that I will talk to her later. Katy called me several times and I never answered the calls. She sent me many text messages but I did not even open them. I didn't understand. She never mentioned that she was unhappy or unsatisfied. I thought I was supportive and tried to never take her for granted. I thought I was loving and that she was happy. I admired her, respected her, and trusted her. Boy, was I mistaken about that trusting her part! What did I do wrong? Was I not supportive enough? Was I not satisfying her? Did I mistreat her? Hurt her? Abuse her? Ignore her? Was she bored with me? What happened? I just couldn't think straight. Oh, God. This is so painful. Why was she doing this?

I was confused, it seemed that my whole life just came crashing down. My heart was broken. I was in shock, confused, hurt, and angry. Was our life together a sham? David's been her coach for a over 7 years. How long has she been cheating with him? Were there others before him? Our life together was a lie. Looks like she had replaced me with David. She always told me how much she loved me. She must have been with him on the evenings of her rehearsals, all those evenings that she said she would be late because the dancers from the troupe were going out for coffee after rehearsals. Coffee, right! What a fool I've been.