I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was bobbing her head on my cock, she started to fondle my balls with her sticky fingers. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. I started to come and as my body convulsed, I shot into her mouth. Without stopping, she continued sucking and swallowed me dry, draining me. As she continued to suck me, I started to get soft. When she got up, she looked at me and smiled with satisfaction. I saw a few drops of semen on her lips and she used her finger and tongue and licked it clean. "Umm, you still taste good. I could do this with you all night", she said.

"Maybe, we can later", I said, "but right now I want to taste you". Katy smiled as she stroked her pussy with her finger and brought it to her mouth and licked it. I could smell her pussy and holding her waist, I pulled her to me. I laid her down with her back on the couch and grabbed her ankles and held them wide apart. I started kissing and licking the inside of her thighs and around her pussy. My mouth went to her sweet spot and I tongued her smooth wet slit. She moaned loudly, "Oh, pleeeeeeassssseeeee, donnnnnnnn't sssssssttttoppppppp." As I ran my tongue through her warm cunt opening, I found the hood of her clit with my fingers. I squeezed and moved the covering over, exposing her moist, pink clit. She squeezed her thighs together, around my head and trembled. I moved my tongue over her clit and it was hot.

I started to lick and then I started to suck it gently. As she began to get more wet and I got more aroused again, I started to suck stronger. My mouth was latched on to her clit. "Oh ... Ohhhh ... yes ... yessss, pleeaaassse. Yesssss", she screamed as she grabbed my head and pushed it harder and deeper into her cunt. "Yes, yes. Ohh, don't you dare stoppppp", she yelled again. "It's been so lonnnnnng. I really neeeeed youuuuu. Aahhh ... Aaahhh ... Godd ... Yessss ... Gooooddd... Pl .. Pleaaaassse... Dont .. Donn'tt... Stopppp... Aaaahhhh ... Tha ... Thannn ... Thannnkkk Youuu ... ". She started to tremble uncontrollably and hump her pelvis. "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkk, yesssss. Llllllllickkkkk my cunt. Ohhhh ... Ohhhhhhhh ... I ... I'm ... cum ... cum .... cmmminnggg", she screamed. As she flooded my mouth with her cum, she started to buck her cunt against my mouth. She was out of breath. She started to relax after the orgasm but I didn't let go.

I was latched on to her clit, loving the taste of her cum. I continued sucking and this time, I inserted a finger into her cunt and started to finger fuck her at the same time. She clamped her legs around my head tightly, stiffened, and trembled uncontrollably. She was panting. She said, "Yes, yes, right thereeeeeeee. Ahhhhh. Yesssssss. Her head was titled back and her eyes were closed. Her lips were open and than she shuddered violently as she had another massive orgasm. I moved my mouth off her swollen bulb but kept my finger inside her cunt. I kept moving my finger in and out until she shuddered once again and this time, Katy sprayed her orgasmic liquid out. She pulled my hand away from her soaking cunt. She looked at me and smiled. She said, "That was so fucking good. I came so hard. I want your cock in me now" As her breathing started to return to normal again, she smiled and said, "God, I've missed you fucking me." My hands found her tits and started to pinch the hot protruding nipples.

Katy looked so gorgeous sprawled out on her back on the couch with sweat glistening off her skin and with her legs open and I between her legs. I moved up to her face to kiss her and she locked her mouth over mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. My cock was at the entrance of her pussy. Katy grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her clit. Katy guided my cock to the entrance of her cunt and looked at me and nodded her head. I could feel the heat of her pussy and I lurched forward and slipped into her wet pussy. She moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes. I need this. I need you so bad. It's been so, so long."

I felt Katy's pussy engulf my cock tightly and found myself pushing deep into her. I held my cock still while I was deep inside her and she screamed, "For fuck's sake, don't tease me. Fuck the hell out of me". I started moving in and out of her hot cunt. I could hear the slurping noises my cock was making every time I moved. Her breasts rubbed against my chest as I pumped in and out of her. The faster I pumped in and out of her, the louder she moaned. Her moans gave to screams of ecstasy. She screamed with an explosive orgasm, "Aaahhhhh .. Oh yessss ... harrrdder ... ooohhhhh ... pleeeasse .... Yesssssss .... Godddd ... Yesssss .... aaahhhhhhh ..... ohhhhhh .... Fuccccckkkkkk". And then she had a convulsive shudder as her body trembled. Katy was panting, her eyes closed, her arms around holding onto my neck tightly like in a death grip. Her body glistened with sweat and pussy was gushing out her cum juice and the blanket on the couch was getting soaked. As I slid in and out of her tightness, I said, "Ohhh ... yessssss ... you're so damned hot and soooo wet". As I pushed into her deeply, she was wracked with another orgasm. Continuing to slam my cock into her, I exploded and shot my hot cum into her wet cunt, filing her pussy. Katy started to grind her pussy against me and said, "Oh God yes. I can feel your warm cum dripping into me. I've missed it so much." I slid out of her. I was surprised that I was still hard. I've never done that before where I remained hard that long after cumming.

I told her to stand up and straddle me and put my cock deep inside her again. Her dark hair was cascading her shoulders, her breasts were jutting out, her skin glistening with perspiration, and her eyes were closed as she moved up and down spearing my cock. Her smooth swollen cunt was surrounding my cock as she rocked up and down. And then she screamed, "Fuck, I'm coming. Again. Ooohhhh .... Oohhhhhh .... Fffuuucccckkkkk ... Oooohhhhh .... Gggoddddd ..." and then she shuddered and gushed her hot cum all over my cock. Katy plopped onto my body. Her skin was hot to touch and wet with sweat. She was panting hard. I was still hard and in her so I started to push in and out of her. She said, "No. Wait. I need to catch my breath". But I kept fucking my hot ex-wife and then I felt it. I shot another load into her pussy. We both laid there panting, hugging. I told her how much I missed her and how much I still love her. She smiled and kissed me. We dozed off and woke up in each other's arms, thoroughly happy. We made a wonderful breakfast. I found out that morning that Katy had found some of my old shirts that I had left behind and she wore them to bed every night as her nightie.

Katy: Oh my. I have missed this so much! My lover making love to me unconditionally. He actually made love to me so much that I was sore and I am sure I wasn't going to walk straight for awhile. But I will walk with a totally satisfied smile.

Jay: Katy and I started to get to know each other again. We talked about everything, including the affair. Even though we have a long way to go, I started to develop trust in her and she was careful that she didn't do anything that would diminish that. We became an inseparable couple, valuing each other like never before.

A few weeks later, Katy invited her parents and sister out to dinner. She hadn't told them about me yet but they suspected that she had started to see someone. So, she told them that she wanted to introduce them to her boyfriend. When they were seated, I came out, smiling, with a bottle of champagne and three bouquets of flowers, one for her mom, one for Susan, and one for Katy. Both Susan and her mom screamed with excitement when they saw me, jumped up and hugged me. Susan said that it was about time and kissed my cheek. Her Mom looked so happy. Her Dad hugged me and told me that he is so happy to see us back together. Her Mom hugged me tightly, again, kissing me on the cheek, she told me how much she missed me.

There was a ring attached to Katy's flowers. I had made prior arrangements with the restaurant manager to play the song I had made for her all those years ago; and in front of her parents and sister, I asked her to dance to the song and asked her to marry me again.

Katy: "Yes, hell yes. Oh my God, yes. Definitely, yes!" I kissed him and held him tight.

Jay: We had a small ceremony in her parents' back yard. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. It was beautiful. We have both started to see a marriage counsellor to help us forgive ourselves and each other, to heal, and to begin the journey to the closeness we once shared. We also went back to the 30 second rule for kissing and hugging. It took us over a year before things were starting to get back to what we had before; it will take time and we are working on it daily. We are making progress. We talk about how important we are to each other and hold each other all the time. And neither one of us will ever do anything that will break that.