I Couldn't Just BtB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also decided that on Sunday we would wear our adjustable suits. In the back the bottoms could be opened up so that they covered about half of the wearer's ass. But it could be pulled in to cover much less - down to a thong. Likewise, in front it opened up to about four inches wide if she wanted full coverage. However, the suit could be narrowed all the way down to a teardrop. Likewise Linda's bikini top could be as wide as two and a half inches or narrowed down to a teardrop.

Sunday morning right after breakfast we took the children over to Linda's parents. We would not pick them up until Monday late afternoon when we would show up at her parents' for a supper of grilled hamburgers and/or hot dogs and American potato salad.

As soon as we returned home from dropping of the children at her parents, we put on a second coat of sunless tanning lotion and gave it some time to do its thing; then ate some lunch before heading off to the beach.

Arriving at the beach we continued to wear tee shirts over our swimwear as we exited the parking lot and came to the main entrance by the concession stand. If we went straight ahead we would be in the most populous section of the beach. It had roped off areas designating shallow water, deeper water, and water that would be so deep as to be over the heads of people. In that section there was also a diving platform. This main family section had three lifeguard stands and was very busy. Off to the right, the beach ended and there was a wooded area that came almost all the way down to the water.

To the left the beach continued on until, in the distance, you could see that private citizens owned beach-front property and had their own dock for their boats. It was in this area down to the left of the main beach that the crowd thinned out. Although I was not brought up in this area and had not gone to this beach during my high school and college days, it was my experience from the beach I went to as a teenager that in this less populated area of the beach we were most likely to find a group of college age young people, gathered together to reunite with old friends from high school.

And this is what we were looking for - a group of young people who would remind us of our days before marriage and children - the days when our inner sluts felt free to come out and play.

We walked down the beach about 150 feet and put down our blanket and the other things we had brought along. We took off our tee shirts and put sunscreen on. Since December, I had gone regularly to a gym and worked with a trainer to get rid of my dad bod and to have a fit body that Linda would be proud to be seen with. Until this time at the beach, while I did not hide my changing body from Linda, I did purposely try not to show it off. For instance, at night I slept in pajamas and slipped out of my underwear and into my pajamas very quickly while sitting on the edge of the bed when Linda was in the bathroom. So Linda did not really get a good look at the changes I had made. I was ripped. Being this close to me, putting on sunscreen, Linda still did not get the full effect. That would come a little later.

Linda herself had continued her exercise program which she had been doing for years, and had increased the intensity knowing that I was working hard to make myself look good for her. And then there were her large breast implants. The result was that we were a very impressive looking couple. Now we were an impressive looking couple wearing rather skimpy swimwear together on the beach.

We decided to walk further on down the beach away from the crowd to see what or who we could see. It was my experience from my high school years that the farther away one went from the crowds the more likely it was that you would happen upon a couple or a man in a thong. Sometimes you would even find people tanning nude, although I never actually saw people naked. What I would see was a person lying face down with a towel over their butt.

We walked about a half mile but did not meet anyone interesting or see anyone interesting as we looked even farther on down the beach; so we turned back. While we had been gone, a group of what appeared to be college students had arrived and were getting themselves settled. We walked by them to get to our own blanket and there were a number of whistles and other remarks, obviously meant to compliment Linda. On the walk her adjustable suit had narrowed into a teardrop in front and was a thong, for all intents and purposes, in back. She had adjusted her top to be quite narrow and when you consider that she had these very large, round augmented tits, she was a wet dream walking.

But Linda noticed that many of the girls were being just as enthusiastic as the guys were in their comments to and about us. Suddenly she realized they they were reacting to me. I was oblivious to it all. I had assumed that all the appreciation was for Linda and was too happy enjoying the fact that I was with the sexiest girl on the beach to even think that the girls were noticing me.

When we got to our blanket, we took off our sandals, hats and sunglasses and headed for the water. We spent quite a bit of time playing in the water, cooling off physically while we kissed, fondled and played with each other.

Eventually we came out of the water, but did so farther up the beach from where we had entered. It was close to the college students, who had set up a volleyball net and had started to play a game. Seeing Linda in the smallest bikini he had ever seen live and in person, and seeing the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen bouncing before his very eyes, one of the guys asked, "Would you care to join us?"

It couldn't have been better if we would have planned this for the reawakening of our sluts. I said, "Give us just a minute to put on a little more sunscreen and get our sunglasses and we'll be right there."

When we returned to the group, Linda asked, "Where do you want us?" Linda was on one side of the net and I was on the other. That is when we both became fully aware of what our partner looked like. I always knew that Linda looked devastatingly sexy. But now, seeing her from about fifteen to twenty feet away, with those great big tits and wearing nothing but a minimal swimsuit, I fell in lust for her all over again. No other girl in the group even came close, as far as I was concerned.

But the one who was really blown away was Linda. At one of their get-togethers Dee had given Linda a beefcake picture of Marc that had been taken when the team had posed as individuals for a charity calendar. Up to this point, that picture of Marc was what Linda thought would be the ideal man's body. He was thick and strong - a hunk, or a hulk.

But now her image of the ideal man was replaced by what was standing before her: six pack and pecks clearly developed, big arms, a broad strong back, legs with thick defined muscles - if anything I looked like a lean, mean fighting machine to her - and Linda quickly noted that she wasn't the only female who was wetting her panties over me. While she knew I was her husband, she lusted for my body like never before. She was not going to take me for granted just because she had a license that said I was hers. These other girls did not stand a chance. She would make sure of that.

All during the volleyball game the girls kept flirting with me, pushing out their chests, swaying their hips, pulling their suits up into their cracks to make their suits look like a thong, or doing the opposite and pulling their suits down showing off a lot of butt cleavage. Those girls who were playing on the same side I was on took every advantage of rubbing up against me. I did not let the fact that I was married interfere with acting like the students around me, and so I took advantage of opportunities to touch the girls around me.

Linda did the same types of thing. After all, we were here to awaken our inner sluts and let them play. Soon our actions among the students was no different from the way the students were acting with one another. As we realized that the park patrol had their hands full with the populated section of the beach, Linda's adjustable bikini was readjusted smaller and smaller, showing off almost her entire ass, just covering her pussy and showing most of her tit flesh except for her nipples and areolas. My suit also became a virtual thong. While we were in the middle of the group of students we left our suits as they were. When we were on the side of the group closest to the main beach, we would widen the coverage a bit so that if a park ranger would happen to see us it would not look like we were wearing a thong.

After a couple of games of volleyball we all moved into the water and played a game that is known by several names - horse - last man standing - things like that. It was where a girl sat on the shoulders of a guy and then the girls would try to topple the other girls into the water until there was only one girl left on the shoulders of her partner. The real purpose of the game was to have one or more accidental wardrobe malfunctions. Linda and I did not make it to the end, but lasted quite a while. After the winners were declared of that first round, the Alpha male of the group, who happened to be standing fairly close to Linda, suggested that they change partners and try again. He immediately chose Linda not realizing that with her on his shoulders he would not get to see much of her at all. On the other hand I had a great view of her and hoped for a malfunction. It did not happen.

After that everyone came out of the water and each couple went to their blanket to put more sunscreen on. It is after that application of sunscreen when my body was oiled and glistening that Linda took a couple of pictures of me. Unbeknownst to me, Linda sent them to Dee with the caption, "I knew he was working out at the gym, but I never expected this!!!"

We then went back to playing volleyball. Being out of the water, it was the best activity for the girls to show off and for the guys to flirt. Linda and I were still getting plenty attention and if the guys were not so fascinated with Linda they probably would have been more jealous of me. Likewise, if the girls had not been so preoccupied ogling me in my tiny swimsuit they might have been more jealous of Linda.

When it was time to get back into the water again we all used the volleyball, but played keep away, the guys against the girls. It was just a great excuse to grope a person of the opposite sex who had the ball or who used to have the ball or who looked like maybe someone would send the ball in their direction. Linda had plenty of guys around her and found herself groped quite a bit, but because she was surrounded by guys the ball seldom came in her direction. Likewise I was surrounded by girls and was groped in spite of the fact that the ball was no where near me.

When we came out of the water, Linda and I thanked the group of students for inviting us to join in their activities. Then Linda explained that this was a rare treat for us to be able to be without our kids in tow, so we were going to go home and enjoy some husband and wife alone time.

When someone in the group asked whether we would be returning to the beach any time soon, Linda explained that her parents were babysitting this time, but we did not want to take advantage of her parents too often. So the next time we might be at the beach without children might be the Sunday of the Fourth of July weekend. Several of the group expressed hopes that we might be able to get together again at at that time. Linda expressed her hope that a few of the guys would be wearing bikini brief swimwear instead of their board shorts. "After all," she said, "girls like eye candy, too. Just ask them." A number of the girls expressed their agreement.

We picked up our things, adjusted our suits to be a little more modest and left for home. Linda was really eager to fuck. She could not keep her hands off me on the way home, and I kept an arm around her and a hand on her right breast most of the way home.

As we were driving, Dee texted Linda, "Are you guys up for a threesome? Jim looks like he could easily handle two girls. I'd love to handle him!!!"

Linda texted back, "Don't get your hopes up. We're working on the two of us right now."

When we got home Linda almost dragged me into the house, saying, "Fuck me. You've got to fuck me now. I'm so horny after this afternoon. Fuck me, Jim."

"We need to re-hydrate," I said as I got a couple of sodas out of the fridge. I gently moved her to the living room where we sat next to one another on the sofa.

"I don't mean to spoil the mood," I said, "but it seems as though we are pulling in opposite directions right now, so I'd like us to come to a mutual understanding of what we are doing. Okay?"

"I guess so," said Linda, "but I'm so horny and I don't want to lose it."

"Message received," I said. "I don't want either one of us to lose it, either. But I want you to think about your time with Marc. You sometimes call it a fairy-tale, and associate it with the person of Marc. But the circumstances made it a fairy-tale as well. He took you out of your normal environment. Once you were out of the back door of the club you were no longer a wife, no longer a mother. You didn't have to put kids to bed or get them up or ready for school. You didn't have to do housework, cook meals, do wash or fulfill any of the other responsibilities that you are tasked with every day. You didn't have any concerns about going to work. You were suddenly relieved of all those things and so could simply enjoy the sexual relationship. You almost had no other choice.

"Now you are sitting beside your husband of 11 years. You were seated in our familiar car. We've come home to our familiar house, and it is very easy to feel the pressures of everyday life coming to rest on your shoulders.

"This is where we need to adjust our thinking. Especially today, we do not have the demands of our children or our usual household obligations resting upon us. And in the future I am hoping that we can make time to free ourselves from the demands of everyday life to give our inner sluts time to come out and play.

"Especially today, especially now, we have the time. We do not have to rush it to get it over with before we have to do something for one of the kids. I'd like us to take all our worries and cares and lay them aside and just enjoy playing with one another.

"Yes, I've enjoyed being with the college students and being caught up in some of the sexual energy that was flowing in the group. It has been extremely exciting to see you wearing such a small bikini and being lusted after by all the males there. While I had reservations when you said you wanted a boob job, I'll admit that your new boobs drive me wild. I'll also admit that I have felt really turned on wearing my skimpy suit and getting appreciative glances and more from you and even from some of the college girls. But rather than rush off into fucking I would love to spend time playing with your body and loving it from head to toe before we take it to climax. I think you will like it."

"You're right," said Linda. "We don't have to be trapped by our familiar surroundings. We can lay obligations aside, remove all the pressure and let our inner sluts play. Where do we start?"

"Let's take a shower to get rid of the sand and oil, and then play with each other's bodies like we had all the time in the world to do so," I said. That's what we did. In preparation for this day I had gotten out the notes I had taken down from my meeting with Travis. I also glanced over some of the books I had purchased on female sexuality and read over portions I had underlined. I was ready for this. We kissed and I caressed her with fingers, hands mouth and tongue. I told her how beautiful, sensual and sexy she was in her tiny suit. I told her how I loved her beautiful face; long, cascading hair, slender arms, beautiful tits, narrow waist, flat abdomen, shapely ass and long beautiful legs. As I talked about each part I kissed it, stroked it and made love to it. When I got to her legs I began with her toes and worked my way up.

Having done all that I was ready to concentrate on her pussy, with a fair amount of nipple play. Her first climax was explosive, and then I let her calm down just enough that she was begging for me to enter her. Several times I brought her to climax, let her relax just a little bit, changed positions, and then brought her to climax again. When I sensed she was just about all fucked out, I came with her at her last climax, and we fell asleep spooning in bed. Just before I fell asleep I realized with satisfaction that I did not really bring her to climax, but it was her inner slut that had brought her to climax. YES!!!

When we awoke it was evening. We cleaned up and got dressed to go out, first to a restaurant and then to a club, dancing. I was dressed in a thong that lifted up my equipment and pushed it out, accenting the lump in my pants. Over that I wore skin tight black stretch faux leather pants. On top I wore a red stretch satin muscle tee shirt. Over that I wore a black soft leather blazer. I wore black leather cowboy boots.

Linda wore a black stretch faux leather low-rise micro miniskirt. Under that she wore a black lace string thong. She wore a pair of black leather thigh high boots with a four inch heel. On top she wore a red crop top shirt that tied under her breasts. This left a broad expanse of bare midriff fully exposed for all to admire as well as a little underboob. Over that she wore a black soft leather peplum style jacket, although I carried this for her much of the time as she brought it along only for later in the evening when the outdoor temperature might cool down.

We went to a good chain restaurant. All eyes were on Linda as we were seated. While our first fuck of the day was intense and loving we were thinking that after this evening we might engage more in fantasy and dirty fucking. So our conversation turned to the afternoon's activities and whether Linda found any of the guys especially attractive, or whether I found any of the girls attractive and why. Then we talked about what it might be like to fuck one of those attractive guys or girls and what we could do to seduce them and get them to bed.

We agreed in principle that fantasizing about fucking any of them would be no problem. However, we were not so sure about doing it for real, even though in our college years, letting our horny sluts come out to play included fucking any guy or girl that really turned us on. We agreed for sure that if one of us would want to fuck another person, he/she would not do so unless our spouse had also found someone to fuck. Then we would do it in the same room - at least in the beginning. But that was only something that might happen in the future.

After dinner we went to a club for dancing. I had checked the place out beforehand. The place was a meet market. It catered to a young crowd where there would be a lot of horny singles - just the atmosphere we wanted. There was almost no dress code for girls so everywhere one looked one could see generous amounts of tits, ass and legs. On the other hand there was good security and the clientele seemed well behaved considering that this was a nightclub meant to attract people high on their own hormones. The place was clean and the parking lot well lit and secure. Even though we were a little older than the typical college student, we were not that out of place because it seems people are staying single longer than they used to. Also at the club there were probably some people who were single because they had discovered early on that their marriage was not working and had gotten divorced. Now they were in the club to get back into circulation.