I Couldn't Just BtB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, look at me," she called out to me. "I'm being fucked by the big black cock of a beautiful black man. He's filling my white married pussy with his big black cock. I feel so slutty - slutty for black cock. I love it. Fuck me, Max. Fuck me with your big black cock!" He fucked her the way you might expect a body builder to fuck. He was energetic and fucked her hard. After a while he would flip her over and fuck her doggy style. One time she encouraged him to get on his back and she sat on his pole and bounced her tits as she played with her clit. But most of the time he fucked her, fucked her hard, and fucked her either from a missionary style position or a doggy position. He had great stamina and he fucked her for quite a while before cumming in his condom. But he recovered quickly. Linda remembered the new condom and they fucked again until they were both all fucked out.

I tried using more of what I had learned about pleasuring a woman from the books I read and from my time with Travis. Carrie was used to sex being pretty much of a rush job. I took my time to pleasure her from head to toe. I spent a lot of time using my mouth and tongue on her erogenous zones and her genitals. I don't think she was that used to being eaten out. We both discovered that she was a squirter. She made a mess, but when I filled my condom I was certain that she was satisfied.

Things broke up soon after that.. Max went home with lots of pictures and video and let it be known that he would certainly like to do this again. Carrie only lived down the street, so I walked her home - both of us just wearing minimal swimwear. Yes, we kissed like lovers before she walked into her house. She, too, expressed that she hoped we could do this again.

Then I went home. Linda was still hot. We had been planning on discussing and evaluating the evening to see whether this was ever something we would want to do again. "That was so hot, Jim," she exclaimed. "I've never felt that fuckin' dirty about having sex ever in my life. And you looked so dirty fucking Carrie. This can't just be a one-time thing. You want to know how dirty it was to me?" she asked. And with that, she took the first condom that Max had filled and tied off, cut it just below the knot and proceeded to hold her head back and empty the condom into her mouth. She swallowed the cum, then did the same thing with Max's second condom. After making a show of swallowing that, she took the condom I had used with Carrie and swallowed the contents of that as well. Then she said, "Now reclaim me." She was still naked. I took her to bed. We made love until she was almost exhausted and then I filled her up with my cum.

It was after this night that we went back to working at getting Linda to be able to relax her ass hole at will. The next time we met with Max we had a threesome, Linda taking one of us in her ass and the other in her pussy. Linda invited Dee to this get-together. She loved anal sex. We did not take too long in fucking a girl. We did not want to make her sore. Both of us guys got a chance to fuck each girl's ass and each girl's pussy. We washed and put on new condoms each time we changed holes. Linda decided that it was an acquired taste. Dee was certain that she had already acquired it. They both liked it because it was such a slutty thing to do. However, for Linda, it was not yet a truly comfortable position or one that got her off.

While we were choosy and it took a little while, we did find other people to have sex with under the must wear a condom and with the permission of the spouse rules. It was quite easy for Linda to find a guy at her gym and for me to find a girl at mine. Max and his wife (an ebony fitness model) wanted to get together with us. Carrie wanted to bring a boyfriend along with her to play with us. She even brought him over to the house for us to meet a couple of times before she brought up sexual involvement with him.

We had enough repeat performances with Max and his wife Roxanne that we felt comfortable enough to go out separately with them. Linda would dress extremely slutty and Max would take her to a predominantly black night club. Roxanne would dress exceptionally slutty and I would take her to a predominantly white night club. It just seemed like an exceptionally sexy thing to do. Then we met again to fuck - all in the same king size bed.

Linda could easily pick up a young guy from work. There was always a turnover in personnel. Linda's public persona had changed. She was proud of being a slut - a woman who could get any man she wanted. Men admired her confident sexiness. She challenged the dress code during the week. On casual Fridays she often wore a micro miniskirt with no panties or else a very low rise pair of super tight yoga pants, a bare midriff and a tight crop top that molded to her tits, highlighting her nipples. If she went out to happy hour on a Friday, when she was wearing the yoga pants, she would change into booty shorts. If she was wearing a miniskirt, she would roll it up at the waist and make it even shorter so that her bare ass sat on the bar stool and her pussy was clearly visible.

There are power sluts and there are victim sluts. Linda was a power slut. Her brazen display of sexuality intimidated most people. The few males who thought they could dominate her found that she quickly blew them off. She wanted to play with men who understood that if they wanted to play, they would have to play her game and by her rules. She was very much in charge and loved it. Linda loved sex because she really enjoyed the physical pleasure it gave her. She also enjoyed the psychological high she got from being in control. Finally she enjoyed the fact that she could give her lover, especially me, so much pleasure.

I had to be careful because I was in a senior position compared to some of the girls who worked with me. I never wanted to give anyone the impression that I was acting inappropriately with a coworker or underling. But there were a few girls who came on to me. A couple of these girls I eventually invited to join us. I was much more successful at meeting girls at the gym where I worked out. And then there was always Dee. I came to appreciate Dee more and more because she really was slutty. Carrie also was eager to get together with us and liked to try on some of Linda's slut clothing.

These people were people that we knew and interacted with before we chose to invite them to get slutty with us. It is very sexy and dirty to know that the girl I'm talking to at the gym or at work is a girl I fucked a few days ago and who I will probably fuck again just because we're both sluts. Linda gets off on flirting at work with guys that she has fucked. And whenever we want to get together with Max or Max and his wife, Linda goes to the gym where Max works out and is a trainer. She will go on a Friday after she has slutted herself up for happy hour. After happy hour she arrives at the gym and she and Max kiss and grope one another in front of everybody in the gym as they make arrangements for our next get together.

That is different from when we go to a club and meet strangers. We know that in a way, going to a place where everyone is letting out their inner slut in the company of total strangers is like shopping for cars in a used car lot. Every car in the lot is there because somebody was dissatisfied with it and had traded it in for something better. So in a club there is something wrong with everyone there. If they were perfectly happy in a committed relationship they would be home in bed. Our "flaw" was that we were married and were using the venue of a club or dance to let our inner sluts come out and play, but were not really looking for opportunities to hook up the way that genuine singles were.

But everyone there had a flaw and was using the venue for his or her own purposes. So we were all playing versions of the same game. Neither Linda nor I tried to lead others on. We let it be known right from the start that we were there to play and to have a good time but that we would be going home with our spouse and no one else when we left the club. Quite a few people found that to be an enjoyable game to play with us especially since Linda allowed guys to play with her body so liberally on the dance floor. And she reciprocated, much to their enjoyment. Girls also found me to be a stimulating dance partner.

Once in a while at home in the evening Linda would call up one of her fuck buddies and invite him over for a spontaneous lingerie show. She would dress in very sexy lingerie, pose, dance and masturbate for her lover and me before we would treat her to a double penetration. We would watch her while sitting naked next to one another, stroking our cocks as she performed. Sometimes we would invite one of my fuck buddies to join her that evening in modeling and in having hot girl on girl sex before we fucked as a foursome.

And so while Marc was the first to benefit from the awakening of Linda's inner slut, by nurturing our inner sluts we were able to enjoy one another completely instead of putting so much of our sexual sides asleep and letting them remain dormant in our relationship. Our marriage is now more complete and satisfying than it was during our first ten years when we were preoccupied with being good parents and a good married couple, burying our sexual side. Being very sexual and slutty is an essential part of our personalities. We only hurt ourselves if we try to bury that part of who we are.

We do not thank Marc that he was so dysfunctional that he had to hit on and bed a married woman. But we are thankful that our sexuality has been awakened and is a very essential and pleasurable part of our marriage. Not everyone is slutty like we are. We are probably more the exception that makes the rule. But we have found other people who are like us in that they have a very needy inner slut that should not be denied. Meeting with those people gives all of our inner sluts an opportunity to play. That play keeps our marriages vibrant and interesting and nurtures the slut within each one us that is such an essential part of our individual personalities.

Jim