I Couldn't Just BtB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J: Except we know, under the right and probably unplanned circumstances, it could happen.

And to me that makes every time we go out to play - like to the beach or dancing - a little more scary and much more exciting.

L: So, if I'm reading between the lines correctly, it is your idea that we will not try to purposely make a fantasy into a reality. But we will continue to give our inner sluts opportunities to come out and play. And if it so happens that a fantasy turns into a reality, we'll enjoy it.

J: That sounds about right.

The conversation ended, I mounted Linda missionary. She returned to fantasy mode. "Fuck me, Lee, you dirty Motherfucker. You go to dance clubs to pick up hot married cunt to fuck. Well, I'm a hot married cunt and I need your cock. Bury your cock in my hot married pussy. Make me your slut. Use my fuckin' cunt for your pleasure. Do you like my body? Does my body make you want to fuck? I give you my slutty body. Make it yours. Own it. Fill me with your cum you dirty motherfucker. Make me your bitch. Fill me with your cream. My husband likes to see you fucking me. He says I look like a slutty whore when I'm fucking strange cock. That is so sexy - being a slutty whore for strange cock. I love your strange cock. I love being a slutty whore for you. Do you like my tits? I got them enlarged to get guys' attention and to make them want to fuck me. Tell your friends about me. Tell them what a slutty whore I am. If you ever see me at a dance club again point me out to them and tell them I'm the slutty married whore who took you to her house to fuck her. Tell them about my hot shaved pussy and how tightly it grips your cock. Tell them how you felt me up on the dance floor and finger fucked me. Tell them I am a nasty cum slut. Fuck me. Fuck your nasty cum slut. Fuck me hard. Fuck me now. Fill me with your spunk - now, Baby, now, now," she concluded as she exploded in orgasm.

She had gotten all wound up with the fantasy and now she let everything loose and she had a massive convulsive, drenching orgasm. I came with her and shortly thereafter we both fell asleep.

And so began our new married life. No longer did we seek friends where men would discuss household maintenance and chores, car upkeep and gas mileage, the progress of our favorite sports teams, the merits of one brew over another and the ups and down of making a living. Linda did not seek friends where they could talk about raising children, interior decorating, gardening, cooking and what other women were wearing but shouldn't be.

When we went out we went to concerts and music festivals. Linda wore revealing outfits that attracted a lot of attention. I dressed more like a rocker who had been on stage than as a guy who brought his girl to a concert. We went line dancing or went to night clubs that catered to a crowd of people who were there to mingle with others, see and be seen, and possibly hook up if the circumstances were right.

We arranged for the kids to go to grandparents for a week of spring break, and we reserved a room nine months ahead of time so that we could go to spring break. There we went to a location where we could wear minimal swimwear, Linda could go topless, and she could enter bikini contests and wet tee shirt contests - the skin to win kind. We mingled, flirted and played with the students who came to the break and let our inner sluts play and enjoy themselves. We engaged in a lot of intimate touching and foreplay on the dance floor and came back with great memories for future fantasies.

A couple times a year we went to a near-by city and entered her in an amateur night at a strip club. We went to a sex club, not with the idea of hooking up with others but so that we could put on a live sex show in front of an audience.

And when we went dancing, be it at a concert, a festival or a night club, we would flirt with others, letting our inner sluts come out and play. More often than not we would come home having felt up a number of people and having been felt up in the highly sexualized atmosphere of the place where we had been.

And then we would tell each other about some of the partners we had been with, who thought we were hot and whom we thought were hot. Linda would pick out one of the guys she thought was hot and I'd pick out one of the girls, and we would fantasize and fuck well into the night until we were exhausted.

In the back of our minds, when we went out like this to let our inner sluts play, we knew that Linda could come up to me and say: "Jim, I've found a guy. He really, really turns me on. Please let me fuck him, please?" and I would give in and she would fuck him in reality instead of in our fantasy.

And likewise Linda knew that I might sometime say to her, "Lin, I've found this girl and she is so hot and so into me and we want to fuck. Please?" and she would give in to my request and we would go somewhere where we could fuck in real life.

Those two scenarios made our going out so much hotter, especially as we saw our spouse dancing sexually in front of another person, or in another person's arms dancing in an act of vertical foreplay.

Then, almost a year later when the children had a winter break from school Linda's parents asked to take the children to Orlando for a few days. When they did that, I scheduled us for two days at an adults-only resort. It became an eye-opener for us. We did spend time flirting and playing with other people but neither of us felt like we wanted to hook up with anyone even though a number of people wanted to hook up with us - either as individuals or as a couple.

I say this was eye opening because once we got back home we talked about it and came to the realization that the reason that we did not hook up with anyone there and why we had not hooked up with anyone at the clubs and concerts we attended was that we were not interested in a one time hook up with people we would never see again. We realized that if we were to hook up with someone we would like it to be someone we knew and would see again. That would be so much more naughty - to run into a person on the street or at work, and exchange a wink or knowing glance that said, "I had so much fun fucking you, I can hardly wait to do it again." And it would be only that much more dirty and slutty when one of our non-slut friends or co-workers found out about how slutty we were being and would be secretly jealous that they had not had the opportunity to play with Linda's tits, pussy or ass or my cock and balls

As we were talking about this, I suddenly had another insight. I shared it with Linda, "What do you think about this idea: We're not really being unfaithful to our spouse or cheating if we fuck another person as long as the male is wearing a condom and our spouse knows about it. Think about it. If the guy who is fucking you is wearing a condom, there is no skin to skin contact or if I am fucking a woman but I am wearing a condom, there is no skin to skin contact. And besides that, if I ejaculate, it does not enter my partner's body but just stays in the condom,. Or if a man ejaculates inside you, his cum does not stay inside you but inside the condom. So fucking with a condom is not really completed intercourse. And if a guy fucks you like that and I know about it you're not cheating because I know about it. And if I fuck a girl while wearing a condom and you know about it it's not cheating because you know about it. What do you think?"

Linda mulled it over for a couple of days. Then she got back to me. "I think we should try it," she said, "with somebody we know."

"Do you have anybody in mind?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, it has taken me these two days to mull the idea over in my mind because I was trying to think of whether your idea was just another fantasy we could talk about or if there were actual people we might be able to hook up with and a realistic way we could get us together. And I thought of a couple of scenarios that might work."

"Go on," I said.

"This is the idea that got my juices flowing," Linda continued. "When I was still living at home, my dad had this friend and co-worker who was a body-builder. He came over to the house a few times wearing a muscle shirt and tight jeans. I thought he looked really good. I heard him mention to dad a couple of times that he would like to have me pose with him in a bikini. I would have really liked that. Dad was not too keen on that since I was still a minor. So nothing ever came of that idea. When I did turn 18, Max (that's Dad's friend's name) never brought it up to me nor did Dad. I was too busy doing things with my high school friends before we went our separate ways to various colleges and universities to give posing with Max any more thought. But when I was tossing your idea around in my mind, suddenly I thought of him. He might be fun to play with. He has this beautiful black bodybuilder's body. I think he would be fun to play with and I'm pretty sure He would want to do more than just pose with me.

"But there's more. I didn't forget about you. There's always Dee, but you are never too keen on her. But there's also the babysitter who now goes to college. I know she is sexually active - quite active. She talks to me about it. She reminds me of myself when I was her age. She must be twenty years old or so, and I know that ever since she came over early one time to babysit the kids and you answered the door without a shirt on, she has had the hots for you. I'd invite Max over to finally do that posing with him that he wanted, and invite her over to try on some new swimwear with me that we would model in front of you and Max. They wouldn't come until after the kids were in bed. Do you think you could make it happen with some college pussy if I was to fuck a big black cock?"

We talked about it some more over the next few days and decided that Linda would get an IUD, just in case the condom failed or she or her partner forgot to put it on in the excitement of the moment.

That gave us a little more time to think and talk about it. After the IUD was in place we were still ready to go ahead with it. She called up her dad. Talking to him about this would immediately increase the naughty and slutty factor of what we would be doing. She asked for Max's telephone number. When her dad asked why she wanted it, she said, "Well, I just bought a couple of new skimpy bikinis and remembered how he used to want to take pictures with me. So I thought if he were still interested, this might be a good time."

"Honey," he replied, "I'm afraid his intentions were to do more than just pose for pictures."

"Aw, Daddy," Linda responded, "I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself." Reluctantly her dad gave her Max's phone number. Immediately Linda's pussy started dripping. It was so dirty to think that her dad and her mom now pretty much knew that she wanted to let her married pussy be fucked by a big black cock and was going to make it happen.

Then she called up Max. "Max, this is Linda. You used to come over to the house and visit Daddy when I was in high school and wanted to take some pictures with me, but my dad always put you off on that idea until I went away to college. I know it has been a long time since then. Have you continued working out so that you have that beautiful hard body you had when I was a girl?"

"Hey girl, I remember you. I always thought you were a hot little number. Yeah, I still work out and compete in bodybuilder competitions. Do you still have that hot little body?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, in my humble opinion, I think my body is even hotter. I got my boobs done. I think you'll love them. In spite of having two kids, I have a rock solid body and love to show it off, just like you love to show off yours, which is why I'm calling. I just bought a couple of new skimpy bikinis and would like to try them on in front of you and pose for pictures with you in your skimpy posing suits. Does that sound like fun?" she asked.

"I'd love to," he replied, "but you mentioned kids."

"We won't have you coming over until after the kids are in bed. My husband will be here together with another girl who will be trying on swimwear with me. We'll do that mostly in the back yard where we have a hot tub. He'll be ready to take pictures of you and me and either you or I will take pictures of them. Then we'll hang out and do what comes naturally until we're done. Does that sound like a fun evening? Have you gained a wife or significant other that we have to take into consideration before we get together?" Linda concluded.

"I have a wife but we were sexually active with a number of people before we got married and have not let our marriage get in the way of continuing those friendships," he replied. "We are selective and careful, though. STD's should not be a problem."

"Do we need to invite her?" asked Linda.

"Not now," he replied. "Maybe if we decided to meet on a regular basis she might want to come along, depending on what your husband thinks, of course. Is he fit?"

"He's not a bodybuilder, but he's fit," said Linda.

Things were set up for the following Thursday at 9:30 PM. Linda then set it up with Carrie the babysitter. The purpose of the visit was to try on and model some swimwear for Jim and Max. Carrie did not have to worry about Max, Linda would take care of him. Carrie could concentrate on Jim.

Thursday finally rolled around. Carrie was the first to arrive. Linda explained to her that she (Linda) was going to try to seduce and fuck Max by the end of the evening. If Carrie wanted to fuck Jim, all she needed to do was follow Linda's lead, and Jim would be putty in her hands. If she did not want to go that far, Jim was enough of a gentleman that he would not push her to do anything she did not want to do.

Max arrived. Jim answered the door wearing a men's string thong. Max took one look at Jim's body and knew that while Jim was not a competitive bodybuilder, he was in great shape and immediately respected him for it. He knew his wife would like Jim - a lot. Jim led him to the bathroom where he could change before they went out into the back yard where the girls would be waiting for them in their new swimwear.

Max came out wearing a men's thong and they went into the back yard where both girls were wearing slingshot types of swimwear with only a strip of cloth covering their pussies and a similar strip of cloth over their nipples. They were both wearing high healed platform shoes, long dangling earrings, and facial makeup as though they were going out to a nightclub.

When Max entered the yard Linda quickly moved up to him (she couldn't really run up to him in those shoes), threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body tightly against his as she said, "Max, It's so good to see you. You are looking as good as I remember. I can hardly wait to do with you what you wanted to do with me all those years ago," and she gave him a passionate kiss.

Carrie was a little more hesitant. I came up to her and pulled her to myself. "I'm not thinking of you as the babysitter right now. I'm thinking of you as a very attractive woman that I would like to have some adult fun with before the night is out. Is that why you are here, too?"

"I've wanted to for the past couple of years but figured it was impossible. You're talking about giving our bodies to one another, right?" Carrie asked.

"Exactly," said Jim. Then he interrupted the greeting that Linda was giving to Max to explain. "We are here tonight to have some adult fun. We want to start out with both the girls and the guys modeling some very brief swimwear. You can take as many pictures and as much video of Linda and I as you want. When we are done modeling the swimwear, we will spend some time playing with each other's bodies as consenting adults. If this leads to fucking, you must understand that Linda and I have put a lot of thought into this. We do not want to cheat on one another. We have decided that if I am wearing a condom when I am fucking another girl, that is not intercourse because there is no skin to skin contact and I will not be depositing my sperm in her. Likewise, if a guy wears a condom when fucking Linda, she is not having intercourse with him because there is no skin to skin contact and he will not be leaving his sperm in her.

"So we would really appreciate it if you would respect our wishes and if towards the end of our time together you, Max, want to fuck Linda, please wear a condom. Likewise, Carrie, if we decide to fuck, understand that I am not accusing you of having some terrible STD when I put on a condom. I am simply doing what Linda and I have determined to be what is necessary to keep from cheating on one another. And now, having made that announcement, let the games begin."

I put on some music and the girls began dancing like strippers in their tiny swimwear. Then they started making out with one another to get each other hot and to make us guys hot as well. Just before it was time to try on new swimwear it was time to get out cameras and take pictures and video. That would be repeated for every change of swimwear.

Then it was time to put on new swimwear. When all four of us had done so, Carrie and I adjusted the suit the other one was wearing. Linda and Max did the same thing. Then it was time to dance some more. This time not only did the girls dance but we all dirty danced together. For our third outfit we all wore teardrop thongs. We dirty danced once again. Then we exchanged bottoms. Linda put on Max's bottom and put a pair of balled up socks in it to make it look like she was a well hung t-girl. Carrie did the same. Then the men put on the girls' suits. The teardrop only covered the men's cocks. Our big balls hung out on either side. We pulled the suit up tight and the exposed balls looked like big pussy lips. Linda started licking Max's balls. Max nearly came in the swimsuit. When the girls got up from licking the guys' balls we all danced - the girls topless. It looked obscene.

There were two more sets of swimwear to try on. We followed the usual pattern of putting on the suits, having our partner for the evening adjust the suit, dirty dancing in the suit, and now we added some slow music where we could dance and make out with our partner.

When there were no more swimsuits to try on, Linda said, "This is where, when we are done taking pictures, we could end it. Or, if you are game, we'll strip naked, oil one another up, move over to the blanket we have on the lawn, and get as intimate as we care to get. There are condoms and lube on the tray by the blanket." Actually, the blanket was not just a blanket. Linda had put some Velcro strips on the pads that usually were on the lounge chairs. The strips held the pads together making it into a large mat on top of which was placed a king sized blanket. It would easily accommodate two couples fucking.

Linda quickly took one bottle of baby oil for herself; Carrie took the other one. Linda and Max took turns oiling one another up and playing with one another as they did so. Carrie and I did the same. I turned on music once again. It was fast dance music. The area was fairly well lit and our bodies glistened as we danced sensuously for one another. A few dances and we were all dirty dancing, our oiled naked bodies rubbing up against each other, hands groping the slippery surfaces. Everyone was getting hot. The nipples on the girls were hard and protruding. The men's cocks were hard, swaying and bouncing as we danced.

I looked at Linda. She gave me a nod. It was time to switch to the slow, sensuous numbers. We held our partners in our arms, naked oiled body against naked oiled body. We all got more and more turned on. Linda was first to get a towel, wipe the oil off of Max's cock and put the condom on his rigid member. She then lubed him up and immediately he had her on her back and he was fucking her.